Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 10

Story Info
Thanksgiving with Jackie's family.
7.7k words
4.79
10.8k
19

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the next exciting chapter of my slowly growing story. With all the feedback I've been getting I can tell everyone has been enjoying the read so far. Everyone has been very kind to me on what is my first story and I do have plans for another. I will finish this story first because I know the feeling of getting to a point where I want to read the next chapter and there hasn't been a new installment of the story for years. I hate that feeling of there not being an end. I do realize things happen in life that take writers away from their stories or sometimes can't figure out how to proceed after they end a chapter a certain way.

That being said, I do have a plan for how this will end and how I will get there. It may take a while but I promise there will be an end to this story. As always, thank you Tigersman for your editing services and bouncing back and forth of ideas. And now, the next chapter that you've been waiting for.

In this chapter is the word "microbrew". This is in reference to craft beers or beers made locally.

I would also like to thank those of you who pointed out the mix-up with chapter 9. I would have not noticed and tried to get it corrected as soon as I could if no one told me.

"So are you nervous?" Jackie asks Keith as they are only a few minutes away from her parent's house.

"I'm very nervous right now and will continue to be nervous probably throughout today and tomorrow," Keith says as he grips the steering wheel tighter.

"You have nothing to worry about. Just be your charming self and try to watch the football game with my dad and brothers for a little bit. They know you're not big into football but just give it a try."

Keith lets out a long sigh as he tries to relax. He loosens the grip on the steering wheel as he pictures being welcomed by a loving family, getting a huge hug from Jackie's mom and a firm handshake from her dad and brothers.

"What are you parents' names again?"

"Mary and Bob."

"And your brothers' names are Derrick and Caleb. Derrick is married and his wife's name is?"

"Melinda and she is five months along."

"Ok," Keith says confidently. "I think I got it now."

They pull up to Jackie's parent's house and park on the side of the street. They then grab their suitcases and head into the house.

Jackie opens the front door and is immediately greeted by her mother with a big hug.

"Hi sweetie! How was the drive? Did you already have dinner?"

"Hi mom," Jackie says as she lets go of her suitcase and hugs her mom back. "The drive wasn't bad at all and we got some Burger King on the way." She lets go of her mom and turns her mom so she can see Keith for the first time. "Mom, this is Keith. Keith, this is my mom Mary."

Keith extends his arm out for a handshake, but Mary walks over and also gives him a tight hug.

"We're very glad you could join us. Jackie says nothing but nice things about you."

"Only nice things?" Keith says. "I wasn't expecting her to lie to her own mother."

"Hey," Jackie says in protest. "I'm was trying to get you in good with the family. If you want them to know all your secrets go ahead and tell them."

Mary laughs at the two of them. "Keep this up Keith, you'll fit in the family just fine. We do value honesty more than anything." She lets go of Keith and turns her body to face the stairwell but keeps her eyes on him. "You two will be sleeping in the second bedroom on the right, her old bedroom. Did she explain the rules of the bedroom at night?"

A look of concern comes upon Keith's face, worried that Jackie forgot to mention something to him. "Umm, she didn't tell me anything."

"You two can do whatever you want to each other. Just know it will be talked about at breakfast and there will be a report on how good you are." That made Keith feel very uneasy. He wasn't planning on having sex with Jackie while sleeping at her parent's house. However, knowing that if he did there would be a review of his performance really made him feel anxious, until Mary busted out laughing. "You should see the look on your face. I got Derrick's wife to believe the same thing when she first spent her first holiday with us."

Keith's body and mind relax knowing it was just a joke. Since Jackie's mom had no clue he has Asperger's she had no clue the worry and thoughts he was having at that time. Jackie walks to his side and Keith is hoping she is ready to give him a comforting hug, but instead she has a big grin on her face.

"I'm sorry but I wanted to see what the look on your face was going to be like and it was priceless."

Keith wraps his arms around Jackie. "Was it worth it?"

She nods her head, not realizing the trouble she is in. As soon as her head stops nodding Keith starts tickling her side with his arms pinning hers against her body.

"Stop it Keith! I'm sorry!" Jackie says, hoping the tickling stops soon.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?"

Jackie knows there is only one way he is going to stop and she hates the fact it is going to have to come to it.

"I'll accept punishment," she says and Keith immediately stops tickling her and places a kiss on her cheek.

"I promise the anime I have in mind won't be that bad. You might even like it and want to watch more."

"We'll see," Jackie says hoping the show Keith picks isn't as bad as she thinks it will be.

They take their bags up to Jackie's old room and then walk back downstairs to the kitchen where they are greeted by her dad. Keith imagined him to look older and tough, but he didn't expect him to be a few inches taller than him with about thirty pounds also on him. Immediately he feels small and intimidated by Jackie's dad.

"Hi," Keith manages to say while nervously extending out his hand. "I'm Keith."

"Nice to meet you Keith," Jackie's dad says as he grabs his hand firmly and shakes it. "I'm Bob. Welcome to our home. Can I get you something to drink?"

"What do you have?"

"We have orange juice and milk in the fridge up here and an assortment of beers in the basement fridge."

"Any microbrews?" Keith asks raising his eyebrows in excitement.

"I have a few. Come with me down to the basement and I'll show you what I have. Hopefully you'll find something you like."

The two men walk through the hallway back towards where Keith and Jackie entered the home. Bob opened a door on the side of the hallway that led to a staircase heading down into the basement. Keith took a quick look around to see the basement was finished and very comfy. It was carpeted with five recliners facing a giant flat screen TV and an end table between each recliner with coasters on them.

"This seems like more of a man cave than a basement," Keith says.

"I agree but the wife will never admit to it. It a running joke with me and the boys that down here it is the man cave but upstairs we call it the basement to keep the women happy."

They reach the refrigerator and Bob opens the door to reveal a wide assortment of beers. There was a good amount of Budweiser and Miller beers, but a wide variety of local craft beers and microbrews. Keith spots one of his favorites that is out of season and grabs it out of the refrigerator. He spots a bottle opener on the door and uses it to pop the cap off. He takes a sip, enjoying the refreshing taste.

"I see you're a man who knows his beers and what he likes," Bob says.

"I'd always rather enjoy the good stuff. I don't like watered down light beer or any of the mass produced stuff as much."

"Me neither," Bob says as he grabs one of his favorite craft beers and pops the cap off. "But I have always kept a good stock in case I run out of the good stuff, it is out of season, or because other people prefer that crap."

"To two men who appreciate good beer and good women," Keith says as he lifts up his bottle.

Bob nods and has the neck of his bottle tap Keith's and the men take a big sip.

"Wanna watch the Wings game?" Bob asks, pointing his head over at the TV.

"Sure," Keith says.

They head over to TV and sit in the recliners. Bob took the center one and Keith next to the one right of where Bob sat.

Bob turned on the massive TV and entered the channel on the remote to get to Fox Sports Detroit for the Red Wings game. Keith was amazed at how clear and beautiful the picture was. It didn't hurt that the surround sound speakers were well placed either.

"Is this a 4k TV?" Keith asked.

"Yes it is," Bob said with a big smile on his face, very proud of his TV. "Seventy inches of beauty with a 240 hertz refresh rate. I'm thinking about getting a 4k Blu-ray player but I don't know if it would be worth the money to upgrade all the movies to 4k Blu-ray."

"What do you do for work that helped you pay for this beauty?"

"I own my own construction company. I mostly do remodeling of houses and stuff like that. A lot of my work comes from insurance companies."

"Like from house fires and stuff?"

"Yeah, or even flooding in basements."

"That's cool."

"Yeah. So you work in shipping?"

"Logistics coordinator. I make sure all the trucks go where they are supposed to go for their shipments."

"Do you like your job?"

Keith takes another sip of his beer before he answers. "I do like it. My boss is always encouraging and never treats me like lower than him. He always pushes me to do more and be better. I think in the end he wants me to take over his position in a few years when he retires."

"Do you want your boss's job?"

"Honestly, I don't know," Keith says as he looks at the nearly empty bottle in front of him. "He puts in a lot of long days and if I have a family I want to be able to spend time with them. I know the money would be very good but I don't want to be an absent father and husband."

Bob takes his eyes of the TV and looks over at Keith. "How old are you?"

Keith looks back at Bob feeling very nervous again. "Um, twenty-four."

"I wish there were more men like you."

Keith relaxes and smiles at the compliment. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. You have a good head on your shoulders. I can see why Jackie likes you."

"So he's already in your good graces dad?" says a voice coming from the stairwell. Keith looks over to see a young man coming down who he assumes is one of Jackie's brothers.

"Not yet. I have to see if he can kick your ass at basketball."

Derrick walks over to Keith and extends his hand "Nice to meet you Keith, I'm Derrick]

"Likewise," Keith says as he grabs his hand and shakes it. "So do you play a lot of basketball?"

Derrick sits down in the recliner next to Keith. "Oh yeah. I play at least once a week with some buddies from work. What about you?"

"My best friend and I play at the apartment complex we live at."

"Do you play it a lot?" Derrick asks.

"We do but not so much lately with the weather being so cold. We play video games more now, like Call of Duty."

"Do you play Halo?"

"Hell yeah!" Keith responds emphatically. "I love the Halo games. Sometimes I would love to have a good old LAN Halo party again. Those were some good times."

"We have an XBox One down here with the Master Chief Collection. How do you feel about free for all with me and my brother after dinner tomorrow?"

"Better not cry when I beat both of you."

The men continue to watch the game and make small talk. Bob and Derrick continue asking Keith questions and he answers them. Most of the questions revolved around his job and his social life. Neither of them asked how about he met Jackie nor how things were going. That was a relief to Keith because he feared that would lead down a rabbit hole he didn't want to go down, at least at that point.

The Red Wings game ended with them losing, much to the disappointment of Bob and Derrick.

"The Wings need to get their act together," Bob said very frustrated. "I don't know if it is a trade they need or what, but this season is just a mess."

"They've been slowly getting worse over the past few seasons," Derrick says. "This season was bound to happen when they have been just scraping to get into the playoffs just to continue some streak."

"That streak is something to be damn proud of!" Bob says loudly.

"Not if it just means getting bounced out of the first round in consecutive years," Jackie says as she walks down the steps. "You two have better not been interrogating my boyfriend."

"We weren't," said both of them together.

Jackie looks at them suspiciously but Keith decided to speak up to defend them.

"They have been nothing but nice to me. I'm not sure if that will last once I beat them at Settlers tomorrow."

"They're forcing you to play?" Jackie asks worried.

"Nope, it was my idea actually once they said they like to play."

Jackie just looks at him for a few seconds before she speaks up. "Do you have any idea what you are getting yourself into?"

Keith gets up off the recliner and walks over to his girl. "Screaming, yelling, politics, betrayal, and in the end three men frustrated that they got out maneuvered with one standing, feeling like the king of the world."

Jackie couldn't help but shake her head in frustration. "What is it with you men wanting to prove your dominance over one another?"

"Something that is just a guy thing," Keith says as he wraps his arms around her. He then moves his head to whisper something into Jackie's ear. "Besides, you like it when I dominate you."

That put a naughty smile on Jackie's face knowing full well that he is right. As much as she wanted him right then and there, she didn't want to put Keith in an awkward situation with her family.

"I'm feeling pretty tired. Would you come to bed with me?" she asks.

Keith nods and turns his head to face the two men. "We're turning in for the night. See you two in the morning."

Bob and Derrick say goodnight to them and they walk back up the stairs to the main floor. When they go up the stairs to the second floor they run into Derrick's wife as she is heading towards the bathroom. They simply nod and let her go on her way so she can take care of her business as she seemed to be in a hurry.

They enter Jackie's old bedroom and she closes the door behind them.

"So, is your family always so nice to significant others the first time they meet them?" Keith asks, feeling happy about how the first meet went.

"Usually they are. It's the second day where things can get interesting when more alcohol gets drank and the ability to think before something gets asked is not there."

"Did that happen with your last bf that you brought over?" Keith asks as he takes off his clothes and starts looking in his bag for his sleeping shorts.

"No, not with my ex," Jackie says with a smile on her face. "That did happen with Melinda though."

That made Keith look over at Jackie in disbelief and shock. "Please tell me you're kidding," he says, hoping she is just pulling his leg.

"I wish I was. One of my uncles asked her if Derrick treated her well in bed. Her face turned very red not knowing how to answer the question and shocked he even asked. Thankfully Derrick was there to tell him it was none of his business and walked her away from him."

"I'm surprised he handled it that gracefully."

"Oh, he let the uncle have it a few minutes later when he could get him in private. Alcohol or not, Derrick was having none of it."

"I don't blame him," Keith says as he puts on his sleeping shorts. He looks over at Jackie again seeing that she is ready to climb into bed with nothing but a pair of shorts on. "Are you assuming I'm just going to keep you warm?"

Jackie turns her head with a big grin on her face. "I'm actually assuming you'll want to give me a little massage. I know you like holding and squeezing them when we sleep together."

She was definitely right about that. They started sleeping over at each other's places on the weekends, alternating whose place every other week. Whenever they spooned Keith would always place his hand on her breasts. For a while Jackie would wear a shirt so he would either grab it over her shirt or try to reach under. Then she decided just to sleep topless to give him easier access to her breasts. It didn't hurt that she enjoyed him feeling her up.

They put their glasses on the nightstand and get under the covers and spoon with Keith placing his hand over Jackie's breasts. He didn't care that they weren't big compared to other women's. To him they were perfect and he loved playing with them. He starts off by rubbing the areolas, being very careful to not touch the nipples. Being a tease was fun to him, but Jackie didn't mind the buildup either. She knew how he would progress almost every time. The length of time it took for him to progress was always the question and part of the fun for her.

After a few minutes he started rubbing her nipples, pressing them, and lightly pinching. A small, soft moan escaped from Jackie's mouth. Keith had observed that depending on what action he took created a different moaning sound from Jackie. He liked to experiment in the way that he played with her nipples and hear her reactions. Tonight though he thought he would get a little adventurous. He slid his other arm under her body and started using that hand to also play with her nipples.

Jackie felt like she was in her own little heaven with her boyfriend, her lover playing with her. He always seemed to know what just to do to make her feel good, but what happened next she wasn't expecting.

The same hand that just started playing her tits was now slowly sliding down her body. She wanted to ask where it was going, but she knew that there was only one destination it would end up at. The hand then stopped for a few seconds and plays with her belly button, continuing the tease that she loves and hates at the same time. She wants him to feel her down there, feel how wet she already was, wanting to moan for him in pleasure at her pussy being played with even if other people in the house hear her. She finally gets her wish as Keith slid his hand down her shorts and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh god! Yes Keith!" Jackie tries to say quietly as she can. She couldn't believe how wet she was just from the foreplay, but she now wanted Keith more than ever to be in her. She could feel how hard he was against her ass and she wanted nothing more than to feel his cock entering her slit, making love to her. Her hands struggled to get to her shorts so she could take them off, but Keith got the message. He took his hand that was playing with her tits and used it to lower the shorts. He gets them to her knees and she is able to kick them off herself. Then he turns his attention to his own shorts and takes them off.

Keith gives Jackie a quick kiss on her shoulder before he goes to whisper in her ear. "I'll try to not make you make too much of a ruckus."

Jackie turns her head so he can see the impatient smile on her face. "Just make love to me already," she says very insistently.

Keith positions himself to enter and oh does he love fucking entering her from behind. He is able to get his cock very deep in her pussy before he decides to let the slow fuck start. He rocks himself and fucks Jackie's pussy at a slow pace, not wanting to make her moan loud enough to wake anyone or cause the bed squeak too loudly either. Both of his hands cup her breasts and squeeze them tightly, her nipples rock hard against the palm of his hands.

"Fuck yes Keith, just like...this!" Her moans grow louder but not too loud that anyone in another room could hear. Jackie feels her orgasm coming much sooner than she expected and welcomes it. However it is building up much stronger than she feared but she doesn't want to stop. She wants Keith to continue in her until they are both spent.

Little does she know Keith's orgasm is also building up faster than he thought. He slowly thrusts faster into her, wanting nothing more than to spray his semen into her. He feels almost in agony as the orgasm builds but there is no pain. He just wants to release everything into her and he goes even harder into her pussy. A few more thrusts and he pumps his cum into Jackie's hole. Shot after shot of cum sprays into her and Jackie's pussy orgasms at the same time. Both of them trying their best to not make a sound during their orgasm. What was only seconds seemed like minutes to them as their orgasms finally subside as Keith finally exits out of her.