Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy steps to Lauren's side, gives her a kiss on the cheek and start to whisper in hear ear. "Let her cry out what she needs to right now. We'll tell you everything soon but tonight is not a good night for it."

Lauren turns her head and nods in understanding. Andy takes one look at Luke and he nods that Melissa will be OK. Andy walks back to the bar and Lauren gets down from her chair and walks to her friend's side and put her arms around her, trying to let her know she is there to support her right now.

**************************************

"Holy shit!" Jackie exclaims after finishing the sixth episode of Death Note.

"I told you it is pretty intense and somewhat morally questionable," Keith says.

"Yes, yes it is...but I want to watch more." Keith laughs and shakes his head. "What? This is really good and has me on the edge of my seat. Plus I want to know how Light gets out of this."

"OK, we'll watch," Keith is interrupted hearing his phone ring in the bedroom, "I'll be right back."

"No you don't," Jackie says, trying to grab him to prevent from leaving but not able to stop him. "You said we should ignore our cell phones if we hear them ring."

"This is the second time I've heard it ring in the past fifteen minutes." He goes in the bedroom and picks up his phone. He unlocks it and sees Andy has been trying to get ahold of him not just twice, but five times. He calls him back and Andy answers before he hears a second ring.

"I was beginning to think your phone was on silent," Andy says, relieved he finally got ahold of Keith.

"Did something happen?"

"Yes. Is Jackie there? I want you to put me on speaker so she can hear this too."

"Yeah, sure, give me a second." Keith walks back into the living room and puts Andy on speaker. "You're on speaker and Jackie is listening now."

"Hey Jackie," Andy says.

"What's going on Andy?" Jackie asks, concerned something has happened.

"Well Luke, Melissa, and Lauren decided to come to Brownstead and have a fun night out. Everything was going just fine until Jillian stopped by their table and caused a scene."

"Jillian was there?" Keith asks, frightened that she might have told Lauren that he had Asperger's.

"Yes, and she did not hold back on them and what she thought about you. She did tell Lauren you have Asperger's but that is something we can worry about another time."

"What else happened?" Jackie asks.

"Well Melissa stood up for Keith but Jillian then said that she hoped you breakup and that you end up killing yourself Keith."

"Oh my god," Jackie says hearing that.

"I tried stepping in to convince her to leave but she tried to provoke. Then Lauren got her attention and when Jillian turned to face her she was met with the bitch slaps of all bitch slaps across her face."

"Damn, remind me to never make her mad," Keith says admiring the fact Lauren had the guts to slap Jillian like that.

"Yeah. After that, Frank came over and did his own convincing that Jillian should leave. She left soon after that, but not before some damage was done. I think the mention that you should kill yourself brought back bad memories about Melissa's brother. She stopped crying a few minutes ago. Luke and Lauren did everything they could to comfort her, but I think this shook her."

"Are they still there?" Jackie asks. "I want to talk to Melissa."

"Yeah, let me give her the phone," Andy says. He walks over to Melissa and tells her Jackie is on the other end. She puts the phone up to hear and begins to speak.

"Hey girl, sorry that your time at the lake house is getting interrupted like this."

"Don't worry about that. I'm more concerned if you're going to be alright," Jackie says concerned for her best friend.

"I will be. Luke and Lauren are doing a great job helping me out right now."

"I'm glad they are there to help you. I heard Lauren gave one hell of a slap to Jillian."

Melissa couldn't help but laugh remembering the slap heard around the bar. "It was quite the bitch slap and she deserved it. She tried poking Andy to get him to physically respond. Being the man he is, he kept his hands down, but Lauren was having any of it."

"Sounds like we don't have to worry if Jillian will try to mess with any of you again if Lauren is around. I know I wouldn't want to be bitch slapped like that again."

"Yep, that is true. Makes me happy we're going shopping tomorrow. I know no one will mess with us."

"Nobody messes with my friends," Lauren shouts in the background.

Jackie and Keith laugh hearing that.

"Tell her I'm grateful to hear that," Keith says.

Melissa relays the message and Lauren says you're welcome.

"I'm handing the phone back over to Andy." Melissa gives the phone back to Andy.

"Well I think everyone is in better spirits now. Sorry to interrupt your guys' evening."

"Hey, we always help out our friends. So what if we were in the middle of watching Death Note."

"You are making her watch Death Note? Dude that show is not for everyone."

"Actually I suggested we watch it," Jackie says.

"Wait, you wanted to watch it? Did Keith not warn..."

"Yes he did and now I am hooked. I know I shouldn't like it but I want to see what happens next."

Andy lets out a sigh knowing full well how hooked she is because he was hooked hard into that show as well. "I hope you survive."

"I'm sure I will unless someone writes my name in a Death Note."

"Well on that note, I'll let you two get back to watching it. Take care and don't worry, we'll take good care of Melissa." With that Andy hangs up and Keith and Jackie are left to themselves.

"Does Jillian go to Brownstead often?" Jackie asks.

"Rarely and if she does she is usually with some of her friends or a guy she is on a date with. She always avoided me since things between us fell apart," Keith says, wondering what the hell is going on and why Jillian is trying to make enemies out of his new friends.

"Is she some sort of revengeful person or what?"

"I wish I knew. She never tried to get back at me before, but this is just weird." Keith sighs knowing this is a bad trail for his mind to go down. "But I won't let her ruin our weekend by causing a small distraction that means nothing. I'm with a beautiful, sexy woman who means everything to me that is starting to enjoy some of the shows I watch."

"Yes you are," Jackie says as she leans in and plants her lips on Keith's.

Keith kisses back as soon as their lips meet and wraps his arms around Jackie not wanting her to move away. She doesn't as they continue to kiss until they need to come up for air.

"You are truly amazing Keith. Never let anyone tell you otherwise or believe that you are not."

Keith truly starts to believe Jackie the more she says stuff like that. She keeps telling him how amazing he is, how wonderful, but he usually dismisses them. He always felt like she was saying them to be nice, but the more she said stuff like that, the more he really does start to believe he is more than his Asperger's. He always felt limited in what he can do or that somehow Asperger's would hold him back, but maybe all it did was make him see life differently and be a better person. A person that this woman has fallen in love with and doesn't care that he has Asperger's.

"I won't anymore Jackie. I won't let anything make me believe that I am less than amazing."

He gives her a passionate kiss and holds her tight.

"I hate to ruin this moment for us, but do you think we could watch a couple more episodes?"

"We could," Keith says with other things in mind, "but I have all this energy that I need to burn off from a delicious dinner I had."

"Oh really?" Jackie responds innocently. "How do you plan on burning off all this energy?"

"I was thinking about going on a run, but it is pretty dark out now and nothing is really lit up."

"Yeah, it would be shame to hurt yourself with no one able to help you."

"So true. While being truthful, I am in need of a shower and was wondering if you would like to join me."

"But wouldn't we be naked in front of each other?" Jackie responds sarcastically. "We might end up touching the other's private part and having sex."

"Well, maybe that would happen, but I'm sure we both would enjoy playing with each other and having shower sex."

"That does sound tempting."

"Yes it does, but who says the sex would stop in the shower," Keith says with a very naughty grin.

"Does the shower happen to have a removable shower head?" Jackie asks feeling her pussy start to get wet.

"Yes it does and I was planning on using it all over your body."

"You better fucking get the water nice and hot then and I'll meet you there in five minutes."

"Why five minutes?" Keith asks.

"I may have brought a dildo with me that I want you to use on me," Jackie says not sure how Keith will take this piece of information.

"I'll meet you in the shower and be ready for the best shower of your life."

12