Is Mitch Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I simply adore your body, Greg, I wanna eat ya with a spoon," he said, sighing, as he licked all over Greg's face.

"I wanna suck ya, Chris." Greg had finally gathered the nerve to tell him. "Why doncha straddle my face, huh?" Greg licked the insides of Chris's thighs and sucked his low-hanging balls. One by one, he licked and sucked them balls while slowly sliding the foreskin back and forth on Chris's knob. No longer able to fight the strong compulsion, he placed his hands, lovingly, on Chris's buttocks to move him forward until he could comfortably tongue-paint between his buttocks.

"Ohhh, gawd, Greg, that's so freakin' awesome; I must've gone to heaven," Chris said, shaking excitedly. Chris licked him from his balls to the bottom of his back and Greg could feel Chris's body quaking. Greg had a strange problem in that, although he'd never come close to a sexual episode with Mitch, he felt as though he was being unfaithful.

His guilt feelings aside, he derived unimaginable pleasure from feeling Chris's knob in his throat; and the fragrance of his crotch pleased him immensely. "I don't want ya to be too rough, Chris, but I'd like ya to fuck my mouth." Chris leaned forward onto the pillows and being almost straightened out, he slowly humped. Withdrawing from deep in Greg's mucus-lubed throat, he moved his knob back and forth between his soft lips.

"Ohhh, gawd, Greg, yer fantastic, man, I'm gonna cum," Chris said, breathing heavily.

"Wait, Chris!" Greg said, "Sit between my legs, ya know, like balls-to-balls, Okay?" Chris got into the position Greg had requested. "What I'd like to do, Chris, is we masturbate each other, an' whenever we feel like it we can kiss. Chris leaned forward to put his tongue in Greg's mouth as they lovingly massaged each other's hard, throbbing cock.

"I'm gonna cum, Greg," Chris said, breathing heavily.

"Okay, Chris, we're gonna be very close; jus let it go wherever," Greg sighed, "ohh, yeah, Chris, don't stop."

"Ohhhhh, yeahh, Greg, ohhh gawd, get ready, it's on the way."

Two geysers blasted, continually, into the air to land all over them. Greg raised himself to lay his cum-soaked body on Chris, squishing cum between them. Then, tangled into a human, body knot, they fought each other to lap up as much cum as possible. Afterward, they sat together, again balls-to-balls, in the bathtub, kissing with the shower spray blasting them.

"I'm so glad you were home, Greg, Chris said, smiling, that was the greatest sex I've ever had."

"It was for me, too," Greg told him. "Chris, will you tell me why you came to see Mitch, was he supposed to be here?"

"Do ya remember leaving Syd Cunningham waiting in the corridor?" Chris asked.

"Sure I remember, it was only yesterday," Greg said.

"Well, I came along the corridor and he told me he'd been forgotten, so I invited him to use my phone," Chris was explaining when Greg told him, "I told Mitch that Syd was there, then I went into my room. I didn't know he didn't go to the door; maybe he hadn't heard me. Why the hell didn't he knock on the door, again?"

"Ya really want me to tell ya?" Chris asked, doubtfully.

"Of course," Greg said.

"He said yer a bully prick and that you think yer Mitch's social secretary," Chris said, visibly reluctant, "an' he kinda described ya. So, when you opened the door, I knew you weren't Mitch... I hope yer not gonna tell Syd I told ya."

"No, I won't even talk to the prick, again," Greg said, determinedly.

"Anyway, we kinda connected and after, when I reminded him he'd forgotten to phone Mitch he said something like, 'What's the point, now'? So I figured he'd come here to hook up with Mitch... I dunno, maybe I was wrong," Chris related.

Haunted by a disturbing image of Mitch with his tongue in Syd's mouth, Greg spent most of the night crying like a baby. How could he possibly express his feelings to Mitch, Greg wondered? He loved Mitch more than anything else in the world and craved to provide him with a lifetime of sheer bliss. Mitch had been gone only two days, yet Greg felt ill because of his loneliness. Even though he couldn't embrace Mitch, he was happiest when he was near to him. He got out of bed and went to Mitch's empty bedroom.

Mitch being away for an extended period, Greg seized the opportunity to spend more time than usual in his room. He opened Mitch's gym bag and withdrew underwear that Mitch intended to take to the Laundromat. Excitedly, he put them over his mouth and nose before stepping into them. He pressed the underwear that had held Mitch's treasures against his own jewels. He stepped into a pair of Mitch's running shoes and strutted around the room. He lowered the bed covers to smell the sheet and savour his roommate's body fragrance; he searched the bed sheet, hoping to find some pubic hair that he could take back to his own room.

The solid erection tenting Mitch's underwear dictated Greg's next erotic activity; stretching out on the bed, his face buried in the pillow where Mitch's head had been, he inserted two fingers into his butt. 'Oh, yeah, Mitch, fuck me hard, darling', Oh, yeah, Mitch, hurt me as much as you like,' he said, aloud to himself, as he worked the fingers, like a piston, in and out of his hurting asshole. Turning onto his back, he massaged his electrified cock while continuing to finger-fuck himself. 'Ahhh, fuck, yeah, Mitch, cum in me, yeah, Mitch, baby, ohhh, Mitch, I'm cummin'.'

His initial blast delivered a cumload to his face. Successive eruptions were destined for his chest and stomach. He licked up as much cum as his tongue could reach; the rest was wiped up with Mitch's underwear. He made sure everything was left, as he'd found them; with the exception of the briefs that were returned slightly more soiled to the gym bag; and, now, Greg felt closer than ever to his Adonis.

Greg felt a little better now that he felt so close to Mitch and being here, in his room, he felt even closer. However, he still had a lot to think about. Was it reasonable to assume Syd had been having sex with Mitch, he wondered? Shit, he thought, that'd mean Mitch is gay. He felt guilty but he convinced himself that it was something he had to do when he decided to search Mitch's room for anything that might tell him if Mitch was, in fact, gay.

Could the lube he found hidden in the closet be telling, he wondered? No, he had lube in his own room. Greg was about to leave the room when he thought about the luggage on the closet floor. Opening it, he found several, erotic, gay storybooks; he could, now, terminate his search, he decided.

"In preparation for Mitch's midnight return, Greg brought his pillow and a blanket to curl up on the couch and watch a gay, porn film on TV. He draped the blanket over himself and arranged it as though, while asleep, it had slipped and exposed his erection; he moved the foreskin back for a more dramatic effect and on hearing Mitch's key in the lock, he closed his eyes.

Loud heavy breathing accompanied by the usual passionate dialogue could be loudly heard from the stereo speakers as a guy was being brutally fucked by another. Through barely opened eyes, Greg watched Mitch entering; his pounding heart made feigning sleep extremely difficult.

Mitch's eyes shifted from Greg to the porn images on the TV and quickly returned to Greg. Seemingly dreaming, Greg moaned softly and slowly stretched his arm to allow his hand to come to conveniently rest on his hard cock. Hearing Mitch's loud intake of breath, Greg wondered if he should dreamily massage himself, but decided to leave well enough alone. Mitch, being very careful not to awaken Greg, crept closer to the couch. Then he moved the blanket to expose more of Greg's naked body, changing his position enough to get a good view of Greg's bubble-butt. Greg then stretched a little more trying to assure Mitch a good view of his six-pack abs.

He left the room, causing Greg to wonder if his charade had failed, but he quickly resumed his position when he heard Mitch returning. Nervously hoping he was going the right thing, Greg lifted his head while rubbing his sleep-filled eyes and was shocked to find his blanket had slipped. He quickly covered himself and saw Mitch, supposedly for the first time.

"Yo, Dawg," he said, smiling happily, welcome back."

"Hi, Greg," Mitch replied, his forehead beaded nervous with perspiration.

"What the hell 'er ya watchin', Mitch?" Greg asked, pretending he'd thought Mitch had switched to the porn film.

"I didn't touch the TV, it was on when I came in," he said, defensively.

"Holy shit!" Greg said, "that's not what was listed in the guide. Shut it off, Mitch."

"Just a sec, the guy's gonna cum," Mitch said, trying to hide his excitement. The porn star pulled his cock from the boy's ass and jerked, frantically. "Wow, Look at the size of the prong!" Mitch, wide-eyed, exclaimed, "He's gonna shoot his load on the guy's back." Greg trembled excitedly when he saw Mitch's cock trying to rip its way out of his shorts. Mitch lost it completely when the guy who'd been plowed shouted for the other to put the big cock in his mouth. Mitch's hand was now holding his erection through his shorts. Greg wondered if perhaps Mitch had only read porn stories and had never seen guys in action?

"Mine's bigger than his," Greg said, moving the blanket out of the way to wave his big erect cock at Mitch so he could compare. Mitch's eyes shifted quickly back and forth between the TV screen and Greg massaging his cock. Their heterosexual game finally ended when Mitch, his hand shaking, fumbled to lower his zipper and free his own large, hard cock. His precum was flowing when he went to the couch to sit close to Greg.

"Ya want me to touch it fer ya, Greg?" Mitch, shaking nervously asked. Saying nothing, Greg bent and licked the delicious fluid from Mitch's knob. Mitch gasped loudly and took Greg's cock in his hand.

"Why don't ya get outta yer clothes, Mitch?" Greg asked, pressing his lips against Mitch's.

"I'm not sure I understand what's happened," Mitch said, pulling his sweater over his head. Overwhelmed at being so close to Mitch's bare chest, Greg couldn't resist the urge to rub his pecs. Urged farther by Mitch's deep sigh, he excitedly sucked on his nipple. "Lemme get outta my shorts, Greg," he said, clearly expressing his desire to be naked against Greg.

Unable to contain his passion, Greg pressed his lips, again, on Mitch's and slipped his tongue into his open mouth. He felt a great sensation in his solid cock when Mitch reciprocated. "I'm insanely in love with you, Mitch," he said, softly. He was ecstatic that he'd been able to say what he'd never before said to anyone; and even more so, because he'd said it to a boy- the boy he loved. Mitch smiled, and expressed his own love by dropping his mouth over Greg's bulging knob. The incredible vision of Mitch kneeling before him, his head slowly bobbing on his erection, caused him to feel that he was the luckiest boy in the world.

"Mitch, come up on the couch so we can press our naked bodies together; you can't believe how often I've fantasized being with you like that." The thrill of being glued together with hard cocks rubbing together was more than Greg expected. Mitch's mouth pressed against his expressed his joy, as well. Finally, now crouched between Mitch's legs, Greg passionately licked and sucked Mitch's knob.

"Greg, yer fantastic, I love ya, baby," Mitch sighed, raising Greg's passion above the boiling point. He sucked the large knob into his throat while trying, at the same time, to get his nuts into his mouth. Greg would happily have eaten Mitch entirely If it were possible; he couldn't get enough of the baby he loved.

"Do you want me to lick yer butt, Mitch?"

"Are ya sure ya wanna do that?" Mitch asked, incredible excitement in his voice.

"Kneel over me with your ass over my face." Once Mitch was in position, Greg kissed him on each of his buttocks before separating them to get his tongue into the crack.

"Oh, gawd, Greg, I'm not gonna be able to take much of his awesome feeling," he said, breathlessly. When Greg has sufficiently lubricated him with saliva, he pushed his tongue into the hole. His fingers on each side, he stretched Mitch's asshole until he got most of his tongue inside to work its tip against Mitch's interior.

Meanwhile, Mitch, his hand saliva lubricated, twisted it around on Greg's sensitive dick head. Loud ooohs and ahhhs were being loudly heard from each of them. Greg was desperately trying to get more tongue into Mitch's ass when Mitch stopped jerking him. "Greg, I'm gonna cum, ohh, fuck, yeah."

"Get your cock into my mouth, Mitch." Mitch swung himself around and just in time, got his already, erupting rod, into Greg's waiting mouth.

"Oh, ohh, oh, gawd, I'm cummin'." He screamed, as he shot his largest load ever into Greg. He turned again to take Greg's fully primed cock into his mouth to rapidly bob up and down on him.

"Mitch, it's gonna erupt," He said, as his sphincter muscle contracted and his cum was released into Mitch.

The very moment Greg had set eyes on Mitch, he was amazed by how badly he wanted him. During the time since, Mitch had dominated his conscious thoughts and sometimes even when he was sleeping. He was always the subject of Greg's fantasies and now that it had become reality, he had difficulty convincing himself it had truly happened. "Mitch," Greg, with tears of joy in his eyes said, "I don't know how to express my happiness at our being together; I hope it'll be like this always."

"I'm sure it'll be forever, sweetheart," Mitch sighed, as he, passionately, kissed Greg.

12