Is She Fucking Him?

Story Info
One the verge of cuckold?
989 words
3.47
38.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following is a text conversation between my wife and me last weekend. I'm not sure if there's anything I need to be worried about but would appreciate your thoughts.

For some background, my wife's name is Rebecca. While practically everyone calls her Becky, she tells me she doesn't like that nickname and I should call her Rebecca. I guess she doesn't want to seem whiney or petty to her friends. Also, our friend is Pete. He used to live in our town and we were good friends with him and his wife Tammy. Rebecca and Pete would play tennis together a few times a month but now he and his wife moved away. He is an airline mechanic so he can get really cheap flights back to our town if there's an open seat. Rebecca really likes those sorts of professions, where you work on cars, or trucks, carpentry, roofing, stuff like that... macho kinds of jobs. I'm a CPA and she really doesn't seem too impressed with me working on people's taxes or doing estate planning.

Anyway, here's the text.

Me: Hey, are you coming home soon? It's almost dinner time.

Rebecca: O, wow, sorry. Guess who's in town.

Me: No idea, who?

Rebecca: Pete!! He had some time over the weekend so he came to visit.

Me: O cool. Is he coming for dinner? Is Tammy with him?

Rebecca: No, in fact we just sat down for dinner at a restaurant. I met him here.

Me: Oh really? Where, I'll meet you there.

Rebecca: I know you've been slaving away on the yard today, and we have a lot of catching up to do. Besides, we already ordered.

Me: Why didn't you tell me?

Rebecca: Sorry, just slipped my mind.

Me: So where's Tammy?

Rebecca: She had to work long weekend shifts to cover for someone.

Me: Ok, so when will you be home?

Rebecca: Not sure yet. We're eating now, talk later.

A while later...

Me: How was dinner?

Rebecca: It was good.

Me: Are you on your way home?

Rebecca: Not yet, we're going to the tennis shop to visit some friends there and I need new gloves so Pete's going to help me pick some out.

Me: Ok. Let me know when you're on your way home.

Rebecca: Ok.

A while later...

Me: Are you on your way home yet?

Rebecca: No, we stopped for a drink with a couple friends we saw at the store.

Me: Who?

Rebecca: You don't know them, you don't play tennis.

Me: So, who are they?

Rebecca: Steve L, Mark T and Gretchen H.

Me: You're right, I don't know them.

Rebecca: Told ya. :)

Me: So you'll be home after a drink?

Rebecca: I've already had 2.

Me: Well, that's not good. You need to drive.

Rebecca: I know, I'll stop and have some water.

Me: Good.

A while later...

Me: Are you on your way yet?

Rebecca: No, we went back to his hotel.

Me: What? Why???

Rebecca: I had too much to drink and if I stayed there I'd just keep drinking.

Me: Well that makes sense. Where are you and I'll come get you?

Rebecca: It's ok, we're just chilling and talking about stuff.

Me: Ok, are you still drinking?

Rebecca: Just a little. But I have water too.

Me: Stop drinking so you can sober up enough to drive home.

Rebecca: I know, I will.

A short while later...

Me: Are you sober enough to drive now? It's getting pretty late.

Rebecca: Not really. I had some more wine.

Me: I can't believe it. Where are you??? I'll come get you.

Rebecca: No, it's ok.

Me: What's ok?

Rebecca: It's late and I wouldn't want you driving so late. I know you don't see so well driving at night.

Me: I can come get you. Where are you?

Rebecca: At the hotel.

Me: Which one?

Rebecca: I'll ask Pete. He stepped out tho.

A while later...

Me: It's really late! What are you doing?

Rebecca: We're just talking. Had a few more glasses of wine... feeling no pain.

Me: I'll come get you, where are you?

Rebecca: I told you, at his hotel.

Me: What are you going to do????

Rebecca: I think I need to spend the night here.

Me: WHAT!?!! How are you going to do that?

Rebecca: His room as a couch, one of us can sleep on that.

Me: Get an uber and come home!

Rebecca: No, it's too late, I'm all settled in here.

Rebecca: Pete wants to know what you're doing for breakfast in the morning.

Me: I don't fucking know.

Rebecca: He says you should meet us at Bob's breakfast diner at about 9.

Me: ok.

Rebecca: Pete took some pics, want to see?

Me: Sure, why not.

Rebecca: sends pic of her and Pete in a selfie, his arm around her, they're cheek to cheek

Me: cute. What other pics is he taking.

Rebecca: I'll have to show you later.

Rebecca: Good night.

Me: Good night.

The next morning I went to Bob's and got there a few minutes before 9. Pete and Rebecca were already sitting at a booth and had plates of food in front of them.

"Hi Pete, how's it going?"

"It's good man, you?"

"I'm ok, thanks"

Rebecca got up and kissed my cheek and hugged me. She looked tired but at least she brushed her hair.

They left after eating. Rebecca said she had to go back to the hotel to get her car and she'd meet me at home later. I had my breakfast and headed home. I got home about 45 minutes before she did. And she said she was going to play tennis with Pete this afternoon, he's headed home tonight. She showered, got dressed, put on makeup, looked really hot for going out for a tennis match.

So, what do you think? Should I be worried?