Is That Who I Think It Is?

Story Info
I find out my best friend's girl is a camwhore!
2.5k words
4
21.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a true story

I love checking out those webcam sites where you can ogle hot chicks and pay them with tokens to do whatever you want. Only I never paid on principle. There were plenty of places to go for free porn and, if you waited long enough for someone else to tip, the girls usually showed their goods in the free chat.

Yet, I eventually gave in and finally paid to see more of one special girl I found. She wasn't the prettiest girl I'd seen on the site. She didn't have the best attitude. Worse than that, she never showed her tits in free chat. Normally, that'd be enough to make me pass on by.

I stayed and paid for one reason only. I had met her in person, just 3 months ago. I had been invited to my best friend Mike's, housewarming party. It was his first house and he wanted me around to show off his first girlfriend.

I had honestly written him off as gay. He was a really nice guy but we were in our thirties for fuck's sake. He was also well groomed, clean, and owned a fucking cat. But sure enough, he proudly mentioned her for the first time when he invited me over to the party.

Mike didn't have many other friends. I was the last to show up and was just the 5th guest there. They were all on laptops playing an MMORPG game. To his credit, Mike only took a couple minutes to take a break and stand. He shook my hand and introduced the girl who was sitting next to him on the couch.

I didn't know what I expected but Lily definitely wasn't it. The 20 year old in front of me had her hair dyed platinum with black streaks. Her eye shadow and lipstick were black and heavy which contrasted with her pale skin. I doubted she had seen the sun at all in the last 10 years.

Her outfit raised eyebrows too. Her glasses had zebra stripe frames. A ripped up white wife beater covered a black corset. She also wore a pink skirt that was short I knew her panties were black. I was surprised she wasn't wearing a thong.

Lily didn't make much of an attempt to greet me. She looked up from her screen all for 3 seconds to say hi and then she disappeared mentally back to her game world. Mike then explained what I had already figured out. They had met in their game's clan and had hit it off over direct messages.

She told him she was getting evicted from her apartment and they had their first date after he helped her move across the country into his place. I wasn't in any place to judge so I just tried to be happy for my friend.

Since he had moved closer to me, we started hanging out more. We played a lot of board games and video games but I occasionally got Mike and Lily out to see a movie. Almost every time I saw her hair, it was a different color.

Then everything changed. The day wasn't special, I wasn't planning on meeting up with anyone. So I spent my time watching porn which included a trip to my favorite cam site. Whenever I first load it up, I check the newest camgirls.

I thought there was something familiar with the profile pic. I opened chat and was shocked to see Lily. I recognized my friend's house more than I recognized her. Their couch was covered with a zebra blanket but it was otherwise identical from what I'd seen when I was there last.

She had her natural brown coming through her dyed blonde hair. Her glasses had black frames and she wore a black spiked collar. Her black camisole was extremely low cut so that even her b-cups were spilling out. She had on black arm gloves and a plaid black and white skirt.

I watched as she simply sat on the couch and tilted her head from time to time. Still, it gave me thrills to see her with her unaware of my presence. I took a screenshot. This wasn't the first time I'd thought her sexually but I was looking at her in a whole new light. I started stroking my member to her cute cleavage.

There were only a couple others in the chat so I couldn't rely on anyone else getting things started. I tried to get her attention but she had wisely muted free guests. Her profile made it clear she required private sessions to take clothes off.

So I did it. I bit the bullet, made an account, and purchased the smallest amount of tokens I could. When I got back to Lily, she was just signing off. I was disappointed but sure I'd get another chance. For the next three days, I checked the camsite religiously outside of work.

She was there on the third day. I immediately messaged her for a private session. There was no one else in the channel and she seemed surprised. But she agreed and the screen refreshed, restarting in a private mode.

She was sitting in the exact same spot on the zebra'd couch but with a new outfit. Her hair was down with a black bow in it. She wore a black vest that would have shown off her breasts nicely except for her black bra. She had a black skirt on with fishnet stockings and long zebra socks.

All in all, she was covering up more than the first time I'd seen her but I thought she was looking fucking hot. I wasn't sure where to start but I spent so long trying to find it when she typed asking if I was still there.

Again, I got a thrill of the dramatic irony. I asked her a bunch of questions, most of them I already knew but I really didn't want her to know it was me.

The tokens I had bought were running out so I quickly bought more. I didn't even have to think about it. It was so hot having her in front me and me being able to dictate her actions. Not that I'd been doing a great job of that.

I decided to change that by asking her to turn around and show me her butt. Lily smiled and got up on her knees. She turned and showed me an ample ass. I had always thought of her as just slim but it turned out she had a lot of hidden curves. I took a screenshot.

She shook her ass for me and I admired the show so much, I suddenly cummed! She had been wearing a thong this time and her assets were completely on show. The entire time, even when I had to take a break to buy more tokens, I had been stroking it. When she turned around, I had subconsciously increased my speed. Shaking her ass had sent me into overdrive.

This was the first time I had managed to cum to a woman with her clothes on in a long time. Embarrassed, I quickly ended the private. I sent her a message explaining I suddenly had an emergency to deal with. I turned my computer off before I could see her reply.

I couldn't believe I had been able to cum so easily. I also started to feel guilty. It kinda felt like I was having an affair with Lily against Mike. I had wanted to ask Lily if she had a boyfriend and then if he knew about the camming but I didn't want her to get suspicious. I decided I'd ask her next time.

For I knew there would be a next time. All the guilt and embarrassment in the world wouldn't make me forget how hot it was to just fucking communicate with her. I felt like a real voyeur for the first time in my life.

She wasn't there for another few days but I didn't waste any time when I saw her profile appear on my favorites list. Because of course I already had the site up. I also had spent quite a bit more on tokens.

This time I talked to her before going to private. I apologized for my quick exit the time before and she didn't pry. She told me about Mike and that she used to be on a different camsite and that's where they first met. She joined his video game clan afterward.

Soon I realized several more people had joined the chat. Someone asked for a group chat and Lily agreed. They had been there when Lily talked about her boyfriend and they asked if she ever thought about doing it with him on cam.

I wasn't sure I'd be able to watch that. While I really wanted to see Lily fucked, Mike was not someone I ever desired to see nude. Luckily, Lily quickly squashed the idea. Mike had made it clear he never wanted to be seen on cam.

Instead, she came up with another idea. She quickly texted Mike, who turned out to be in another room on his computer. Apparently he watched her just like another one of the site's users. Only he didn't have to spend tokens, he had a direct line to her webcam.

So, he was watching her ass too when I came. The thought strangely aroused me. Then Lily explained what she would do in a group chat. We would essentially switch places with Mike. She would masturbate for him like she used to when they lived apart. And we would get to watch.

Honestly, it was a bad deal. I'd have to spend money to watch another guy choose what happens? I didn't think Mike would be anywhere near as creative as I could be. Still, I couldn't resist finally seeing Lily naked.

So I quickly became the idea's biggest supporter and eventually convinced enough of the others to agree for a group. Lily moved to her bedroom and set up just like a normal girlfriend about to please her normal boyfriend over a long distance.

She shed her vest and put on headphones over her hair, which she was wearing brown now. We couldn't hear any of what Mike was saying, just her side of the conversations. But soon she was slipping off her panties just under where the screen stopped.

Lily was just in a bra now but did not remove it before she started to fuck herself with her fingers. And I do mean fuck herself. It was wet, forceful, and very hot. But it was also under the camera. I was starting to feel gypped when she paused and then moved her hands behind her back.

My cock stood up hard and I fucked myself just as hard as she had been. She revealed her pale breasts tipped with small brown areolas and nipples. They were small but nicely shaped. She played with them for a bit before slipping a hand back to her pussy. She frequently looked straight into the webcam. I could feel her looking right at me and again I came early!

This was just so fucking hot! My bank account might hate it but I'd never gotten so excited before. I still watched the show with fascination. I forgot about everything else until a pop up reminded me I was still spending tokens as I watched.

Shit! I ended the chat and called it a night. This happened twice more over the next week. I specifically asked for the same set up and again I came while watching her fuck herself for my friend.

In real life, I continued to visit Mike and Lily socially. From just those visits, you'd never know Lily was a camgirl. A slut, for sure, but she seemed to be, well, normal. It was really hot to be sitting next to her while we played cards and imagining her tweaking her nipples like I've seen her do a dozen times.

Eventually I found even this getting old. I decided I wanted her for my own dirty session. While talking Lily had mentioned she had purchased a sex swing. I asked her how much for a private session without Mike, in the bathroom, with said sex swing.

Lily mentioned a number higher than I would have liked but I quickly purchased more tokens. I would have spent anything. Lily told me a date and time to be online after I paid her.

At the right time, I logged on to see her, back to being blonde, in the bathroom. The sex swing was installed on the door and I got to see her wearing a studded black bra and white corset. With no panties. I finally got to see she was completely bald down there.

She worked herself into the sex swing and listened to all my messages. She followed them to the letter. First she spread her legs wide and gave me a great look at her cute pussy hole. Then she squeezed her pussy lips together and I knew that my money was being well spent.

I had her rub her clit for awhile and got her to talk to me dirty. She wasn't much of a talker once she got started jilling but I got her to talk about what a filthy fucking slut cum dumpster she was.

She couldn't resist and started to fuck herself again before I told her to. As punishment, I made her take her bra off before she continued. It was clear that she was actually pretty self conscious about her naked body. Half-clothed, she had no problem with. But this was the first time I was seeing both her tits and pussy at the same time.

I got her to lube her hands with spit and fingerfuck her asshole. I tipped her extra to suck her finger afterward. I also had to tip her extra to urinate all over the floor while her pussy was suspended and stretched out.

This was an incredible experience but my money wasn't unlimited so I eventually go ready to cum and I asked her to scream out for my cum while fucking her asshole and cunt at the same time. She really let loose and god only knows what must have been going through Mike's mind as he had to have heard.

She started to cum and squirt all over the place. I throbbed and started to cum all over as she started to suck her ass flavored finger again, this time without being asked.

We signed off agreeing to do something like this again after my next paycheck. I made a list of things I wanted her do and even dipped into my savings for some extra tokens. There were things in there that I'd have to pay a fortune for but I really believed there was nothing she wouldn't do.

Before I expected her back online again, I got a message from Mike. Lily had gotten word from an old boyfriend and had suddenly moved out. She broke up with Mike via text message the next day.

I never saw her again. Not on that camsite or any other even though I always keep an eye out.

That bitch.

The End.