Is There A Doctor Available?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers

Things went along pretty much the same for the next several months. I went over and gave her an 'examination' about once a week but Jim would come over to my place nearly every other day. He had fallen in love with my cock and had gotten quite good at pleasuring me with both his ass and mouth. He loved to just lay with his head on my stomach and stare at it and have his fingers trace all around the head of it and up and down the veins. He worked very hard in learning to be able to take my balls in his mouth, one at a time of course. He loved to slide my foreskin back and just lick the very tip of my cock and then suck just the tip until I was aroused.

He got to like me fucking his ass the best. The first few times I had him lie on his back but later he preferred to be up on his knees with his chest on the bed and his ass in the air while I slipped it to him.

As I said, this went on for several months and I got a call from him on a Friday evening and he was crying, "What's the matter Jim, won't she suck you off any more?" I joked.

"Worse than that. My company is transferring me to California," and he went on to describe his new job.

"Sounds like a great promotion." I replied.

"But don't you understand. We'll be out there and you'll be back here."

"Yes, I got that as soon as you told me where you would be transferred to. I guess you will have to find a new buddy out there."

"But I love your cock."

"Jim, I'll bet you will find a bigger one in a week out there among the stars. Mine will be a pipsqueak compared to the one you settle on."

"Do you think?"

"Absolutely. When you find the right one make sure you let him fuck Lois. She deserves it.

"Oh no. You were the only other guy who ever put a cock in her. That's the way it will stay."

"Whatever. When will you be going?"

"That's the worst part. They want me there next Monday morning so we will have to fly out on Saturday to get ready."

"No problem. I'll let you take us all out to a great dinner your new salary will pay for and we will come back to your place and I'll give Lois a thorough exam and give your mouth and ass the fucking they will long remember."

And that's the way we left it.

CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers
12