Is There a Doctor in the House? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, ladies," Erik addressed Tara and Dr. Janet, who were holding hands in the living room, "who wants another drink?"

Dr. Janet replied, "Maybe in a little while. There's something else I'd like to get my mouth on." With that, she leaned in and grabbed Tara's head. She kissed Erik's soon-to-be wife and the two explored each other's mouths with their tongues. Janet broke the kiss then began to undress Tara. "Have a seat and enjoy the show, Erik. We'll get to you in a little while." Erik's eyes widened as Dr. Janet helped Tara out of her bra then her shorts and thong. His betrothed was now completely naked and his physician was on her knees running her tongue down her stomach on her way to Tara's shaved pussy. When she reached Tara's folds, Janet took her fingers and spread her lips apart so Tara's pink engorged clit was exposed. With a quick wink to Erik, Janet flicked her tongue on Tara's slick button and sucked her swollen lips into her mouth. Tara gasped and wobbled on her unsteady legs. She tottered backward then flopped down on the couch next to Erik while Janet knee-walked toward the couple, removing her blouse and bra in the process. Erik marveled at the good doctor's incredible tits and wondered when he'd get a chance to get his hands and mouth on them.

Janet sat down quickly then removed her grey skirt, revealing her own well-groomed snatch. A small half-inch stripe of short honey-colored pubic hair sat atop the doctor's pretty pussy. She left her black stocking and heels on as she once more knelt in front of Tara's open legs and worked her tongue over the redhead's tingling clit and down to her waiting hole to taste her nectar. Tara moaned loudly and threw her head back in ecstasy as Erik's practitioner sucked and nibbled on her quivering box.

Erik watched Dr. Janet go down on his fiancé with a raging hard-on in his khakis. He removed his confining pants and boxer briefs and began to stroke his hard dick. Although he tried to concentrate on the action beside him, he kept going back to Dr. Janet's near-perfect ass and glistening cunt. He hoped the two new lovers wouldn't wear each other out before he got a chance to get in on the action. His musings were disturbed by Tara's tennis shoe-clad foot striking him lightly on his forehead. Janet had pushed Tara's legs up in the air so she could get better access to her inviting slit. Janet continued to lick and nibble Tara's hot clit while she worked two fingers in and out of her sopping twat.

"Oh, God!! Janet!! I'm gonna cuuuuuuummmmmm!!" Tara cried out as her pussy convulsed and contracted around Janet's fingers and drenched her digits with her creamy fluids. Janet greedily gulped down Tara's juices then removed her fingers from Tara's hole. She brought her slick fingers up to Tara's mouth and both women cleaned Tara's cream with their tongues, then engaged in a slow, tongue-twisting kiss. Tara could taste herself on the doctor's lips and tongue and was eager to taste Janet's juices also. Before Tara could switch places with Janet, the doctor moved back from the couch and rose from the floor. Dr. Janet stood in front of Erik and Tara naked except for her stockings and heels.

"Erik, I think it's time you and Tara and I went to the bedroom. Would you lead the way, please?"

12