Is There a Doctor in the House? Ch. 03

Story Info
Dr. Janet examines Erik and Tara thoroughly.
3.2k words
4.7
17.2k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erik, I think it's time you and Tara and I went to the bedroom. Would you lead the way, please?" Dr. Janet spoke to Erik, her patient, after giving his fiancé, Tara her first (as far as he knew) same sex orgasm, and now stood in front of the couple naked except for her black stockings with the elastic tops and shiny black heels. Her giant tits, which Erik now saw were at least 44DD (he would have to look at her bra later to confirm that, he thought to himself) were heaving up and down as the out-of- breath physician panted and her pussy, bald except for the half-inch racing stripe just above her slit, was glistening with her natural lube and a strand of her slickness ran from her opening to her thigh.

Tara was also catching her breath from the quaking orgasm that Janet had given her with her tongue and fingers. Her legs felt like just-boiled pasta and it took her a few tries to get off the couch. When she did, she also had to help Erik, now naked and sporting an erection that could etch glass, off the couch because of his injured leg. Tara helped her man to his feet then took his hand in her right hand and the doctor's in her left and led them both to the bedroom where the couple's queen-sized bed awaited the night's festivities.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Janet Ellenson had never been what most folks called "an average female." She tested at genius levels when she was six, graduated high school at thirteen, then got her PhD and became doctor four days shy of her 20th birthday, earning her the nickname "Miss Doogie Howser" during her internship and residency at Gravel River Hospital. But her intelligence was not the only thing that made her above average. By age 15, she was already a D cup and coupled with her striking good looks she was garnering attention from men twice her age. Most didn't believe her when she told them that she hadn't even had her sweet sixteen party yet and couldn't prove it because she wasn't old enough for a driver's license.

A new doctor's life leaves little time for socializing, let alone dating. Most of the people Janet worked with at the hospital couldn't believe that, as stunningly beautiful as she was, she had no significant other. Being a child prodigy didn't help matters much either. Janet always found herself going to schools with students much older than her and couldn't relate to them. She didn't get her first kiss until she was almost 19, but what a doozy that was!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On most nights, Janet could be found in the university library doing research for her doctoral thesis. Her roommate, Diana, was a willowy blonde that Janet had met at the local coffee shop the year before. Janet had noticed the pale-haired girl perusing Craigslist for rooms to rent. Janet's last roommate had moved out the week before and now she was dreading the thought of paying for the two-bedroom apartment on her limited funds. Janet decided to take a chance and talk to the fair-haired woman at the next table.

Diana, as it turned out, had taken the table next to Janet in the hopes of catching her attention. She had seen Janet around campus and had fallen hard for the stunning brunette med student. When, through a mutual friend, Diana found out that Janet was looking for a new roommate, she decided to put a plan into place and it had worked perfectly. Janet had sat next to the shy blonde and struck up a conversation that led to her asking Diana if she wanted to share her apartment. Diana leapt at the chance and then endeavored to make the arrangement less platonic and more passionate.

At first, Diana was the model roomie, keeping the apartment clean and even cooking meals for her and Janet on occasion. Diana didn't let on that she had crushed hard for Janet and kept their living arrangement strictly companionable. But after a few weeks of living together, Diana started to get bolder. She "accidentally" walked out of the bathroom or her bedroom naked while Janet was in plain sight. She would sit a little closer to Janet on the couch while watching TV. After a month or so, Diana would give Janet hugs before she went to bed that lingered for a moment longer than expected. Janet, for her part, just thought the two were becoming good friends. One night, Diana decided to go for broke and flopped down on the sofa next to Janet while she was watching an old Seinfeld rerun before bed. Diana snuggled close to her roommate and laid her head on Janet's shoulder, covered them both with a fleece blanket, then wrapped her arms around the startled Janet. After a few minutes of cuddling, Diana made her move and planted light kisses on Janet's neck and earlobe.

"Uhhhhh... Diana?" the staggered Janet lowly spoke, "What are you doing? You know I'm straight, right?"

"So is spaghetti until it gets wet..." Diana replied, whispering into Janet's ear. "Let's see how wet you have to get until you bend." With that, Diana pulled Janet's face to hers and kissed her deeply, probing her tongue in Janet's mouth while reaching her hands up Janet's sweater to unhook her bra and release her firm tits. Diana's hands roamed freely around Janet's generous mounds while their tongues explored each other's lips and mouths. Diana slipped the cable-knit sweater over Janet's head exposing her beautiful breasts. Her mouth instantly went to Janet's hard nipple and she sucked and licked greedily

"I don't know about this. Never in my wildest fantasies did I think I would ever have sex with a woman." Janet spoke breathlessly, intensely aroused by the attention her thin flaxen-haired roommate was showing her boobs. "I always thought my first time would be with a guy, Diana."

"You'll have plenty of time for that after you graduate. I love you, Janet." Diana confessed. "Let me show you what real passion and ecstasy can feel like." Diana swept her hands down Janet's midsection to her waist then stripped her roommate's yoga pants off leaving Janet clad in only her pink cotton panties, of which Diana made short work. She peeled Janet's panties off in a flash then laid her down on the couch, stark naked. Diana kissed and licked her way down Janet's chest and stomach until she made her way to Janet's virgin pussy which was covered in light brown pubic hair.

"Well, this simply won't do," Diana exclaimed. "Don't you move! I'll be right back." She told a bewildered Janet. A moment later, Diana returned with her personal grooming clippers, a razor, and some shaving gel. Diana used the clipper tool to remove most of the hair from Janet's excited cunt then spread the gel on her mound until it burst into a lather. Diana gently shaved Janet's clipped bush until her mons was bald as a cue ball. "Mmmmmmmm... that's more like it." Diana sighed and quickly ran her tongue over her handiwork then down Janet's slit and tasted her inviting juices.

Janet gasped as Diana's tongue brushed over her freshly shaven pussy and flicked her button. Diana settled her mouth on Janet's hard clit and began to suck and lick. Janet's first orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks and she cried out sharply. Tears of pleasure streamed down her face and her breath held in her lungs. She didn't think anything could top that feeling but Diana wasn't finished with her yet.

Diana doubled her efforts on Janet's sensitive clit and tongue-lashed her hot button with fervor. Diana latched on to Janet's pink nub with her teeth and lightly scraped while her tongue danced across Janet's most delicate area. Just when Janet thought she was going to explode once again, Diana slipped two fingers into her slippery twat and stroked them across her fibrous G-spot. Janet's tingling snatch convulsed and contracted on Diana's and gushed her cream over her hand as she came, screaming Diana's name loud enough for the downstairs neighbors to hear. She opened her eyes after her orgasm subsided and saw Diana removing her clothes then standing up from her kneeling position on the other end of the couch.

"Come on," she said to Janet, "Take me to your bedroom and return the favor." Janet and Diana remained lovers and roommates until graduation when Diana accepted a job in Dallas and moved away. Janet had a few lovers, both men and women, in the eight years before she met Erik and Tara but none of them serious and none stirred her like the couple now leading her to their bedroom on the ground floor of the apartment building a half-mile from Remy's Pub where Janet had propositioned the redheaded vixen and her fiancé.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Janet reached the bedroom with Erik and Tara, she decided to show Erik that her talents with her tongue didn't stop at the female form. She and Tara carefully laid Erik on the bed then Janet crawled up the bed and met Erik's stiff cock with her mouth. She kissed the tip of his erect dick then worked her way down his shaft while her acrylic fingernails lightly scraped up and down his sack. Erik let out a slight moan as Dr. Janet ran her tongue up and down his hard rod then made her way down to his balls. The good doctor sucked her patient's scrotum into her mouth and ran her tongue down to his perineum close to his ass. Erik hoped but didn't count on Janet being open enough to go down and lick his hole, but she surprised him by wiggling her tongue around his puckering anus and ever-so-slightly probing it inside him. Erik gasped and involuntarily squeezed his eyes shut as Janet bathed his ass in spit and stroked his rock-hard pud.

Tara was content to watch the show for a while. She was mesmerized not only by Erik's bliss at being serviced by another woman but also by Janet's near-perfect ass pointing skyward while she orally satisfied Tara's man. Janet was a true beauty and sexpot and Tara couldn't fathom anyone, man or woman, that could resist her, especially after seeing her as she was seeing the physician now. Tara climbed behind Janet and ran her fingers over the doctor's amazing ass, tracing her own faux nails over Janet's tight butthole. Janet jumped slightly at Tara's touch in her most intimate of spots then let out an approving moan as Tara's fingers made their way to her drenched twat and pinched her lips and engorged clit. Tara placed her mouth between Janet's shoulder blades and ran her tongue down the doctor's back until she reached her sexy ass and circled her hole. Tara felt Janet's ass contract around the tip of her tongue then swiped down further and tasted Janet's sweet pussy lube. Tara flipped over on to her back and spread Janet's legs wide. The red head inhaled the physician's hot cunt into her mouth then found her waiting love button and ravenously munched and sucked.

Janet popped Erik's cock into her hot mouth and sucked him while Tara continued to eat her sizzling box. Erik could feel the impending orgasm building in his balls and pulled Janet's head from his twitching pecker. Janet's mouth released Erik's cock with an audible pop. He grabbed first her hand to guide his doctor to him, then her head to his and enveloped her mouth with his, intertwining their tongues in a snake-like mating dance. Tara, not wanting to feel left out, sidled up to her fiancé and made it a three-way kiss before Erik broke the lip lock and positioned Janet over his flagpole-erect member. He guided Janet down onto his waiting erection in a reverse cowgirl position and she impaled herself on her patient's rigid pole.

As Janet slid her warm pussy up and down Erik's firm dick, Tara put her mouth on the lover's coupling and glided her tongue up Janet's clit then down Erik's cock so that she could please both while the doctor and patient fucked voraciously. Erik grabbed Janet's hips and forcefully slammed his length all the way into Janet so that his cock disappeared, then pulled almost all the way out so that just the tip of his circumcised penis was still inside the doctor. Tara licked Janet's hot emulsion from Erik's rod before he slammed Janet back down and filled her to the hilt with his rock-like erection. Tara grabbed Janet's legs and helped slam the doctor down on to her would-be husband's shaft while she continued to lick both pussy and cock simultaneously.

Janet felt the goosebumps rise on her skin, the hot flash flush through her filled twat and then unleashed with her orgasm. She ground her pussy hard on to Erik's cock and he felt her walls grip his hard prick then the extreme wetness as Janet squirted her juices on his lap. She screamed with delight as the waves of pleasure ripped through her body. When it was over, she lifted herself odd Erik's still-erect wand and her creamy goodness flowed out of her opening. Tara quickly sealed her mouth over Janet's dripping twat and hungrily fed on her cum.

Erik, feeling better than he had since before his car accident, creakily kneeled on the bed and motioned for Tara to meet him in the middle. It was her turn to feel the fullness of Erik's hard cock and she happily accepted his invitation. Tara turned around so that her ass was up against Erik's groin and he took her doggy style. He entered her effortlessly and began to pound away at her sopping slit. Janet slipped underneath the couple and placed her head under Tara's pussy, already being pummeled by Erik's fat dick. Janet alternated her tongue between Tara's wet clit and Erik's ballsack while the happy couple gleefully fucked. Tara's second orgasm of the night tore through her like a freight train and her legs shook at the feeling of both Erik's cock slamming her and Janet's tongue on her hot button. Tara shot her own cream on to Erik's dick which made its way down to Janet's eager mouth and she lapped the milky cum up melted ice cream.

Erik held out as long as he could then felt his balls tighten up; his own orgasm fast arising. He slammed his rigid cock deep into Tara's snatch and unleashed a torrent of cum that flowed into his fiancé's depths. His dick pulsed and bathed Tara's scorching cunt with his seed. Erik shot the last of his load into Tara then pulled his dong out of her hole and watched as his jism flowed out of Tara's pussy and into Dr. Janet's gaping mouth. The doctor slurped Erik's cum out of Tara's twat, hungrily poking her tongue inside Tara for another taste. Janet then grabbed Erik's spent member and sucked the combined lovers' emissions until Erik's cock finally deflated in his doctor's mouth. When she finished, Janet slid out from underneath Tara then kissed the red head deeply, sharing Erik's load smeared on her coated lips. When the kiss ended, the three lovers collapsed on the bed, exhausted from their adulterous activities.

"Just what the doctor ordered, Janet," Tara breathlessly exclaimed, "Just what the doctor ordered..."

Janet smiled and crawled between Erik and Tara. She wrapped her legs around Erik's good leg, then rested her head on Tara's ample chest. "Who says doctors don't make house calls anymore..." Janet said as the three drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

When Erik awoke a few hours later, he realized that Janet was no longer in bed with him and Tara. He quietly got us and hobbled to the bathroom to relieve himself. While he washed his hands, he saw a note on the bathroom counter. Scrawled on the back of a prescription paper, the note said:

Had a wonderful time last night.

Let me know when you're ready for a "follow-up visit"

Dr. Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Damn, man! You're moving great today!" David shouted to his therapy patient. "I don't know what you've been doing in you off time but keep it up, man!"

Erik smiled a smile of a man with inside information. "Oh, I intend to keep it up as long as possible, David. As long as possible..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Epilogue:

Erik and Tara were married 4 months later. Tara wore a satin white gown with pearl accents in her red hair and walked down the aisle to meet her betrothed who stood unaided in a black tuxedo. When the vows were completed, the couple walked back down the aisle arm-in-arm. Erik did have to lean on Tara a little but that's what marriage is all about. Dr. Janet sat in the second row of the church and cried tears of joy for the happy couple as they were wed, then took the second dance with Erik after the bride and groom took the dance floor first. Erik also leaned on Dr. Janet during their dance, but he came to realize that Dr. Janet would always be there for him and Tara to lean on.

Four days after the wedding, the happy couple sat on lounge chairs on the white sand in Maui watching the waves crash on the shore and the surfers manipulate their boards through the large breakers. Tara sipped a fruity rum drink while Erik worked on his 3rd beer. A waiter in a white coat approached the newlyweds with a bottle of champagne.

"What's this?" Erik asked the hotel employee as Tara lifted her sunglasses off her eyes to get a better look.

"Compliments of a friend, sir. I was instructed to open the bottle and pour a glass for each of you." The young Hawaiian waiter replied. He popped the cork off the magnum of Moet Chandon and dispensed the bubbly to two crystal flutes then set the tray on the beach table between the couple.

"There are three glasses here. Who's the third one for?" Tara asked the young man.

"These were my instructions, ma'am. There is a sealed note under the bottle that may explain everything." He replied.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any money on me to give you a tip." Erik confessed.

"Mahalo, sir," the waiter answered, "All that has been taken care of. Enjoy the rest of your day, folks." The young man stated as he walked back up the beach to the hotel.

Erik retrieved the note from under the champagne bottle and opened the envelope. It read:

Dear Erik and Tara,

A toast to your new lives together.

Have a drink then look behind you.

Erik and Tara lightly struck the flutes together then quickly gulped the fizzy alcohol. When they finished, the couple turned around in their beach chairs to a welcome sight. Dr. Janet was standing behind them dressed in a neon yellow thong bikini with a wispy flowered sarong tied at one gorgeous hip. She walked up to the newlyweds and fetched the third glass from the tray. Holding the glass out to Erik, Dr. Janet said, "How about a couple more drinks then we go back to your room and I give you two a thorough examination?"

Erik said nothing, only poured more champagne into three flutes this time and watched as Dr. Janet sipped the bubbly, leaving traces of ruby red lipstick on the rim of the crystal. It was going to be an incredible honeymoon.