Is There Recrimination Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashkey loses patience.
3.6k words
3.07
41.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashkey had finished her chores and her lunch and she still had the best part of three hours to fill until she could pick her girls up from school. She had to do something to fill her mind.

She couldn’t carry on like this. If she sat around all day doing nothing then she would drive herself mad from the dilemma of what to do with her sex life. She went into the front room and tried to watch television but she could not concentrate on anything.

She then looked at the computer and although she was tempted to log on and send a reply to Moonshine she resisted the urge because she knew that she would end up perusing the adult sites and looking at the pictures and getting herself aroused again.

No there would be plenty of time for sex. Today she just wanted to be a normal mother and a normal person. She had to get out of the house to withdraw the temptation away from her.

There was a few items of shopping that needed to be done so she might as well get herself some fresh air do the shopping and get something nice for tea. It was a good excuse to treat her husband who she had ignored recently both in the bedroom and around the house.

Ashkey went upstairs and stripped off her clothes. She went to her wardrobe and reached in the bag that Maria had given her. She didn’t particularly look at what she was choosing but settled on a matching black bra and thong. She then found a pair of figure-hugging jeans and a black t-shirt.

It was a look she always felt comfortable in. She felt that black was a color that suited her skin coloring and it was a color that enhanced her figure. She always felt good in herself when dressed in black.

When she had finished dressing she applied a small amount of rouge to enhance her cheekbones. She brushed her hair and completed the whole outfit with a pair of black pumps.

She hurried downstairs and grabbed her jacket and purse. She was lucky today as her husband had left the car. She always enjoyed the ride in the car.

This time of day was a particular good time of day to be out on the road. Traffic was light and apart from the odd salesman it was usually mothers out shopping so there were no fast car idiots.

Ashkey drove out of her driveway and headed for the freeway. She was soon cruising along into town. Thankfully the traffic was light and when she arrived in town she found it easy enough to find a parking space. She deposited the car and realized that she had a few hours in which to peruse the shops.

Her few items of clothing and shopping that she needed took her about twenty minutes to purchase. Then she took her time choosing items for tea. She settled on a nice piece of lamb- her husband’s favorite, some new potatoes and a selection of fresh vegetables. She completed this by buying some cooking apples and a nice bottle of wine.

This was all she needed to do for herself and her family so now there was time for Ashkey to take a leisurely cup of coffee. She had lived around this town all her life and knew the quaintest coffee-shop that served freshly brewed coffee. She found it and noticed that although it was busy it was not heaving and there were a couple of spare tables that she could sit at.

She pushed open the door and the first thing she did was stand and inhale the aroma of the roasting beans. It was an aroma that always seemed to hit the very nerves of her nasal passages and spread down to her stomach. It made her thirsty enough to salivate and she could not wait to sip on the coffee nectar.

Ashkey managed to find a seat by the window and as she sat down she couldn’t help but wonder how many years she had been coming here and how little the town had actually changed.

She was soon lost in her thoughts of a time gone by when she became aware of a presence to the side of her. She looked up and saw a young girl in the coffee shop uniform. She was stood with pad and pen poised ready to take her order.

Ashkey could not tell how long the girl had been stood there but she was looking a little impatient. Ashkey quickly gave her the order and then she turned back to the window. It took about ten minutes for her coffee to arrive but Ashkey always thought it worth the wait.

She allowed the hot drink to stay on the table for a moment whilst the fumes filtered up and filled her senses. When she was ready she picked up the cup and gently sipped at the liquid. At first it burnt her mouth but soon she was used to the heat and the flavor.

As she drank she was unaware of anything else so when there was a tapping at the window Ashkey ignored it thinking it could not be possibly someone wanting her.

However the tapping persisted and Ashkey looked up and saw a woman about her age but much more glamorously dressed.

Ashkey was not familiar with the face but the woman seemed to be indicating that they knew each other. She was signaling asking Ashkey if she was alone and if she could join her. Ashkey was intrigued because this stranger obviously thought she knew her.

Ashkey indicated that it was fine for her to come in and join her. She watched as the woman moved along the shop front and towards the door. She pushed it open and made her way across to Ashkey’s table.

When she arrived at the table she stood for a moment as if suddenly unsure of herself and then she spoke.

“Its Ashkey isn’t it?’

Ashkey nodded still not sure who the woman was.

“Sorry to interrupt you. It’s Cynthia. We were in the same home room class at school although we were not really friends”

Ashkey was now racking her brain to picture her as she would have been at school. Suddenly an image had begun to form.

Cynthia had been a quiet member of the class who had always done well in school. She had never been part of any clique but then again she had not been unpopular. She was a mouse who thrived on education.

Ashkey tried to remember what had happened to her. As far as she could recall Cynthia had gone onto college but it had been out of state.

“Sorry Cynthia I didn’t recognize you. Why do you not sit down?”

Cynthia accepted the offer and took the chair opposite Ashkey they were soon chatting and exchanging pleasantries about what each had been up to.

Time flew wand before she knew she had half an hour to get back to the car and collect the girls. She apologized to Cynthia but gave her the telephone number of the mobile and asked her to call her tomorrow when perhaps they could enjoy a coffee in one of their houses.

Cynthia said that would be a great idea and then they both stood and gave each other a friendly peck on the cheek and bade the other goodbye.

Ashkey made it back to the car and out of town with five minutes to spare. She deposited the shopping at home and collected the girls. She was happier that she could remember and she could only put that down to discovering a link from her past.

Ashkey stood alone in the kitchen. The girls had been given a snack after school and were now happily ensconced in front of the television. She could just make out the sound of cartoons.

She had made an effort today. There would be two meals to prepare. The girls were having some fish with potatoes and vegetables. One thing Ashkey believed was that even though they may not enjoy it they had to have a balanced diet.

This was the easy part. It was timing that was going to be the issue. She wanted to make a special meal for just her and her husband. All the ingredients had been especially chosen as her husband’s favourites and she was determined to prepare them just right.

She had taken the lamb and it was marinating in a sauce of sesame and rosemary. The potatoes had been peeled and par boiled and then coated in garlic and were in the oven roasting along with the lamb.

Ashkey had then peeled and scrubbed the vegetables until they were in the pan waiting to be boiled. She had prepared the apples and set them in a crumble to cook off and then she had uncorked the wine and set it to breathe and warm so it would be perfect for serving with the meal.

She could no more food wise and so she fed the girls then dashed upstairs and ran herself a bath. It was time to pamper herself and when she did this, her husband always got the benefit. She liked a lovely deep bath so it took a while for it to run.

As she waited for the bath to fill, she went to the bedroom and found the bag Maria had given her. For the first time she looked through the contents and selected a lovely set of deep blue underwear.

Her husband’s favourite colour was blue and she knew that if this did not get him interested then nothing would. She lovingly placed the bra and knickers on the bed and then looked through her wardrobe to decide what to wear.

She had forgotten how many clothes she had discarded yesterday and how little clothes she now had left to wear. What she had though was a collection of clothes that she felt comfortable in and made her feel sexy.

She selected a navy skirt and then a blouse that was perhaps a size too small but enhanced her breasts and always made her feel hot when wearing it.

The outfit chosen for tonight she went back to the bathroom turned off the water and climbed in. She allowed the water to make her tingle and excite her. She wanted to wank but resisted the temptation. If she could keep herself on the boil then sex with her husband would be even better.

Making sure that she was clean all over and that all her hair was trimmed or removed she climbed out of the bath and toweled herself dry. It took all her effort to slip into the dressing gown and not climb into bed.

Then she went back downstairs and checked on the girls and the meal. The food was cooking and the girls were back in front of the television. She checked the clock and then hustled the girls upstairs and into the bath.

She wanted her husband all to herself tonight. It was unlucky for the girls but she excused herself by saying it was a school night and it would no them no harm to have an early night.

Ashkey tried not to show the girls this as she sat at the side of the bath chatting to them and catching up on the recent school gossip. She laughed when they made a joke and she pampered them and washed their hair.

Then she lovingly toweled them dry and wrapped them in warm bed clothes. One by one, she took the girls to bed and snuggled them down. She read them both a story then left them to dream of whatever.

Satisfied that she had done all she could do as a mother she the went back to her bedroom and prepared to be a wife .It had been so long since she had done anything special for her husband that she actually found herself getting wet at the prospect.

Tonight was going to be special. Ashkey had gone through so much in the last two days and she had to unload on someone. Her husband was the obvious person and although she could not say what his day would have been like at work she wanted to confess to him.

Her mind had been so full of guilt and recrimination that she was beginning to make herself sick with worry. She needed to be honest with him and hope that he understood.

She slipped the dressing gown from her shoulders and walked naked towards the bed. First, she picked up the bra and put it on. It was three quarter cup and allowed her nipples to poke over the top. It was also an excellent fit. She wondered at the eye of Maria who had not taken her measurements yet so far, everything had fitted.

Next, she picked up the knickers. In fact, they were not knickers but a thong that snugged her cunt beautifully. To this, she added a suspender belt and some stockings. She smoothed out the creases then applied the skirt and blouse.

Boy she felt good and she hoped her husband would appreciate the effort. Finally, she applied some make-up and did her hair. She checked herself in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. If she was happy, her husband could not help but be happy.

Satisfied she went downstairs and poured out the wine. All she could do now was wait.

Fifteen minutes passed and then her husband arrived home.

He gave her a kiss and then sat himself at the table. He drank the wine and ate the food as Ashkey served it to him. No comments passed between them and when the meal was finished, he sat and drank his coffee. This task completed he stood and said he was off for a bath.

Ashkey was hurt. He had not noticed her clothes. All the effort was wasted. She wanted to try again and so she went to the bathroom after clearing up and found her husband asleep in the bath. He was snoring loud enough to wake the girls.

Ashkey was really pissed off now. All that effort and it was wasted.

She sat on the toilet and quietly fumed. She had gone out of her way to please her husband and what had she got. No words on her clothes and no comment on the food and now he was asleep in the bath.

How could he do this to her?

Ashkey finally made up her mind.

Fuck you she thought. I had recriminations about what I had been up to and was prepared to tell you all and now look at you.

For that, you can fuck off. Her mind made up she wrote him a note found her purse and left the house.

Ashkey literally stormed out of the house. She was really hurting. Today she had made a special effort for husband. She had prepared his favourite meal along with dessert. She had lovingly bathed and perfumed herself and then she had dressed in colours and clothes that she knew he liked and for what.

The bastard had not noticed the food. He had not noticed her aroma and certainly, he had not noticed her clothes. Ashkey had started the evening feeling so sexy and pleased and yet within an hour her husband had totally deflated her and made her feel worthless as a woman and a wife.

As she stepped into the fresh air of the night, the tears were running down her cheeks. She could not comprehend what she had done wrong. No matter how hard she tried, she never seemed to be able to draw attention to her husband.

She appreciated that at times over the years, she had probably dedicated a lot of time to her children and yes she probably had neglected her husband but when the occasions had been right, she had made the effort. Not so many years ago, any effort she made would have been noticed but now her husband did not even notice a blatant effort.

She tried to compose herself as she walked down the street and by the time, she had reached the end of the road the tears that had flooded from her in frustration had now been replaced with anger and resentment.

She was going to prove to that husband of hers that she was still an attractive woman and that if he could not be bothered to notice then she was sure there would be other men out there who would.

Her husband would never know how close she had come tonight to confessing all that she had been up to over the past few days. She had hoped by talking to him that he may realize that he had also been responsible for neglecting and that perhaps he would want to change enough and open up to her about what he desired sexually.

Silently stood at the end of her road she admonished herself. Yes, she knew that all she had done recently had been wrong but how could she rectify things if her husband would not even talk to her. It was time for him to learn an important.

Ashkey had changed. Yes, she would still be a mother and wife and would give him sex whenever he wanted it but she was also a woman in her own right. She craved attention and affection.

When she thought about things, she realized that it was true what people said. For a man the act of making love was a mere physical thing yet for a woman it was a head thing. Over the past two days, she had mentally connected with two, people more than she had ever connected with her husband.

Now she wanted to try the other path. Tonight she wanted to act like a man. It was a path that she had never traveled and she was not sure where to start. She wanted to be fucked. Bo strings no emotions just a hard shagging.

Her mind made up Ashkey stood at the corner and saw the supermarket was open. She checked her purse and then entered the shop and purchased some cigarettes and a lighter. She had used to smoke but had stopped when her first child had been conceived. Now she was refinding herself and this was the start.

She paid for her purchase and then stepped outside. She unwrapped the goods and removed a smoke. She lit and inhaled. Her first instinct was to gasp and choke but she managed to suppress this.

The second inhalation felt better and by the time, she was halfway through the cigarette she felt as if she had never stopped. Finishing the cigarette, she ground the butt into the path and went in search of a taxi.

It did not take her long to find a waiting cab. They were queued in the high street. It was a weeknight and business was quiet.

Ashkey was still pissed off and angry with her husband as she got into the front of the cab. She turned to the driver and all she said was.

“A bar”

The taxi set off. The driver had been a cabbie for many years and he could tell when someone was pissed off. He was also one not to keep quiet and so he started talking to Ashkey.

“Argument with your boyfriend was it?”

“No bastard husband”

“Some men do not know when they are born” he responded

“Too bloody right”

“So what kind of bar do you want? Quiet or busy?”

“Busy” Ashkey replied

“Right you are”

For a few moments, they were silent and then Ashkey turned and looked at the driver. She examined him from top to bottom and worked out that he was probably married but on the whole not bad looking. She seemed to make a decision in her head and then she put her plan into action.

As the cabbie drove she slowly slipped further forward in the seat so that her skirt rode up to reveal her stocking tops. She coughed to draw attention to the driver and when he turned, he almost crashed the cab.

Ashkey looked at him with a sultry look and then she said

“Like what you see?”

“Yes ma’am” he replied

“Well if you find a quiet spot and pull over it is all yours”

The driver could not believe his luck but then again he was not going to miss an opportunity like this. He quickly pulled off the main road and into a deserted car park. At the same time, Ashkey had pulled herself over the chairs and was laid on the back seat with her skirt up around her waist and her knickers in her hand.

She laid there and played with herself as the driver parked up. He jumped out of the front and literally threw the back door open. He unzipped himself and dropped his pants as Ashkey said

“No foreplay. Just fuck me”

He stood in front of her then he raised her legs over his shoulders and plunged into her. Ashkey gasped as she grabbed hold of him. It felt good to be a slut. He drove into her hard and fast and underneath him, Ashkey bucked back.

This was not so hard she thought. She managed to detach herself and cumm whilst he was still going at her. She came again as he unloaded into her. Then he pulled out zipped himself up and got back in the drivers seat.

Ashkey straightened herself up and rejoined him in the front. When they were both ready he set off and before long, he pulled up outside a bar.

Ashkey climbed out paid him and gave him her knickers as a tip and then she strolled into the bar.