Is There Recrimination Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashkey meets Hank.
2.3k words
2.54
36.3k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Ashkey pushed opened the doors to the bar. It was an old fashioned bar and she had to give the doors quite a shove to have them open for her. As they swing inwards, they creak which indicated that the bar was somewhere that was not well maintained.

Stepping through the open doors Ashkey found herself standing on a carpet that was red in color and sticky with a mixture of alcohol and nicotine. It was obvious that no amount of cleaning would bring this carpet back to its original luster.

She walked into the bar with her head held high. She did not want to appear nervous or unfamiliar with her surroundings. Her confidence was fuelled by the fact that she was still angry and pissed off with her husband.

For a moment, she stood and surveyed the bar. The walls were adorned with what appeared to be a yellow color paper but on closer examination, it was clear that the paper was in fact a cream color and stained with years of tobacco smoke.

In one corner, there was an old dance floor that was at this moment occupied by a couple of women dancing to some rock and roll piping out of a jukebox. The actual bar filled about half the room and behind it was a sourly looking barman.

The rest of the bar was taken up with an array of booths. Each of these booths was occupied by groups of men drinking beer and groups of women sipping gently on glasses of Chardonnay.

Ashkey aroused herself from her cursory glance around the bar and was acutely aware of the groups of regulars eyeing her up and wondering what a single woman was doing in a bar like this. Ashkey fought hard to suppress the urge to turn and leave and instead reached into her handbag withdrew a cigarette, lit it, and walked to the bar.

Ashkey looked the bar square in the eye and ordered a bottle of beer. She walked down the bar and as she reached for a stool, she could hear the group of men in the booth commenting about her.

Filled with the anger of her experience with her husband this was what not Ashkey wanted and she felt the need to say something. Instead, she stood in front of the men and after checking that nobody else could see she lifted her skirt.

The men gazed in amazement as they got to stare at her naked pussy and then she surprised them even more. She was lost now in the enjoyment of the show. With her skirted hitched up at the front she walked right into the booth and spoke to the men.

"As you can see I am a single woman who is in this bar for a quiet drink. I know you are a backward bunch of neadrathals but if you want to speak about me do it to my face. I have been fucked off once tonight by a man."

"Now as you can see I have no knickers on. I gave them to a taxi driver as a reward for fucking me before he brought me to this bar. Now boys get your cocks out and I will give you a show. Once I have done that you will leave me alone to enjoy a quiet drink. Do you understand?"

All the men did was murmur to themselves and proceed to take out their cocks. There were four men and Ashkey watched as they fiddled with their pants and then produced four cocks of different lengths and width.

Satisfied that the men were doing as she had told them Ashkey moved her hands down and spread her pussy lips. On her command, all the men began to wank. She then spread her pussy lips, dipped a finger in, and scooped out some of the taxi's driver spunk. Her finger coated she removed the finger and brought it to her mouth. With a look of sheer lust, she stuck the finger in her mouth and licked it clean.

This was too much for one of the men who sighed and shot his load onto his lap. For the next ten minutes, Ashkey teased the men. Wanking her vagina and scooping out spunk. One after another, the men shot their loads until all four sat with wet laps and wilting dicks.

When they were all finished Ashkey just dropped her skirt and walked to the bar. She turned back to the men and gave them a wink before picking up her beer and taking a drink.

She had not cumm herself. This had been about the power that she had over men and the anger and contempt that she felt towards them at this moment. The first beer disappeared down her throat and she signaled for another.

Perched on the stool she was able to think about all she was doing. Try as she might she could not refute the fact that she had awakened her sexuality and she wanted to continue on the journey.

The difficulty was that she did love her husband and she wanted to bring him on the journey to. So far he had seemed reluctant to talk and yet as she sat and contemplated life Ashkey was determined that this issue would not remain a mystery between her and her husband for much longer.

IS THERE RECRIMINATION? – CH8

Ashkey had resolved in her head that she was going to go home snuggle up with her sleeping husband and sleep the night away together. He was probably worrying about her and what had become of her.

She reflected that this situation was not his fault. Oh, he was a contributing factor but at the end of the day, she had made the decision to marry him and she had known what sort of man he was when she had walked down the aisle with him.

Also and more importantly in her head she had known what sort of woman she was. She had always had a high sex drive as a teenager and she should have had the courage to discuss that with her husband before committing herself to him. She could also have talked to him over the years about her sexual frustrations and the need for her to express herself.

Sat there on the bar stool she was lost in her own thoughts and actually laughing out loud at what was going on in her head. Now was the time to go and get things sorted out. Okay maybe he did not need to know about what had happened over the past few days.

In fact weighing up the options it was probably better that she did not discuss with him what had happened recently. He would not understand and why rock the boat. She would go home and arrange to talk to him and then be honest with him.

She was so happy with the decision that she had made in her head that Ashkey allowed herself the luxury of changing from a beer to vodka. Fuck it she thought lets celebrate with a double. She had one and then she had another. She was ready to go home and face her husband.

Ashkey took a deep breath and then she eased herself off the stool. As she attempted to stand, she suddenly realized how much alcohol she had actually consumed. Her legs were unsteady her vision blurred and she felt nauseous. Shit she was in trouble.

She had forgotten how alcohol affected people. She was not a drinker these days and although she used to be able to consume a bucketful that had been many years ago. Now all she felt was sick. There was no euphoria, no high just a poorly feeling deep in the pit of her stomach.

For a moment Ashkey stood at the bar trying to compose herself. She gulped in huge quantities of air but the heavy smoke laden atmosphere did nothing to help her state of mind. She was fighting hard the urge not to vomit when suddenly she was aware of a figure stood in front of her.

She looked up and tried to focus. To do this she had to screw up her eyes and look at the figure with them half closed. Doing this also helped her nauseous feeling and she began to feel better. She looked at the figure stood in front of her and she was confronted with a man.

He was smartly dressed in a business suit with a white shirt and tie. His shoes were polished. He was clean-shaven and smelled as if he had just stepped out of the shower. He was also very handsome. He was about 6ft 4in tall with rugged looks. His muscles appeared physically well developed and his skin was tanned with the recent bathing of the sun on it.

As Ashkey stood and took in all these physical details of the man, he was reaching out a hand to offer her support.

"Can I help you ma'am?"

Ashkey was grateful that someone in the bar had taken notice of her plight and her physical inability to stand and communicate. She placed her hand out and he walked her across the bar to a booth. He sat her down as gently as she could handle and then he returned to the bar. Ashkey thought he had gone to get more alcohol but when he returned he was holding out a cup of coffee to her.

"Here drink this it will make you feel better." he said.

Ashkey gratefully reached up and took the mug containing the hot fluid from her. As she made the first gentle sips, he took a seat opposite her and did not say anything. He just looked at Ashkey with concern on his face.

The coffee hit the pit of Ashkey's stomach and it was too much for it to take. She felt the bile build at the back of her throat and then she was off and running. Her head was clearer now and she managed to make it to the toilets without incident. She quickly looked around and found a sink.

With no dignity at all and not caring, she placed her head in the sink and proceeded to unload all the alcohol from the last two hours. It flowed and burnt the back of her throat but Ashkey could not stop it.

At last, she managed to stem the flow of vomit and turned the cold tap on. She rinsed her mouth out and washed her face. When she looked at herself in the mirror what looked back was not a pretty sigh. She managed to rearrange her hair and e-apply her make-up.

She at least now was presentable. She managed to stand and make her way back to the man, the booth and the coffee. This time however she was able to drink the coffee without incident and when she had finished she found herself apologizing profusely to her guardian angel.

He dismissed her apologies as not required and then he introduced himself.

"Well if you are interested my name is Hank and I am a banker from out of town. I am traveling through on my way to see relatives."

Ashkey listened to his tale and then she introduced herself and told him a little bit more about herself and why she was sat in a bar on a weeknight making an idiot of herself. Hank just sat there sipping his coffee and listening.

Conversation flowed between them easily so much so that before Ashkey was aware of it another hour had passed. She looked at her watch and told Hank that she really had to go.

Hank offered to give her a lift, which Ashkey was grateful to accept. They stepped out into the night air and once more Ashkey felt unsteady on her feet. Hank steadied her and led her to his car. He was a gentleman and held the door open for her. They drove home and talked whilst Ashkey gave him directions on where to go.

It took them about twenty minutes before they were drawing up outside Ashkey's house. Nothing had happened between them and once he had stopped the car, Hank jumped out and once more opened the door for her. Ashkey for the first time in a long time felt like a lady.

She stood by the side of the car and thanked Hank for his time, conversation, and lift home. Hank stated that it had been a pleasure. Ashkey then stood and pecked him on the cheek he in return took a card from his pocket and said he was in town for one day if she wanted to chat.

Ashkey thanked him and put the card in her purse. Then she turned and walked towards her front door. As she put the key in the lock she turned back just in time to see Hank waving at her before she drove off.

Ashkey crept into the house. All was silent but her husband had left her some lights on. She was still unsteady from the alcohol. She managed to climb the stairs and make it to the bedroom. In the bed, her husband was dozing but as she entered, he opened his eyes and looked at her.

As he watched his wife undress, he suddenly saw the effort that she had made for him. He attempted to apologize but Ashkey just gave him a kiss and cuddle and told him to forget about it.

She also said she loved him and that they could talk another day. Thinking that he had his wife back her husband turned over and went to sleep.

Ashkey lay there thinking. She had been through emotional hell today and now she had met a gentleman. If her husband was not going to care maybe there was someone who would? All recriminations set aside Ashkey rolled over and went to sleep dreaming of Hank.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers