Is This For Real

Story Info
A sensual bath brings two lovers together.
1k words
4.3
21.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day is long, but I can't seem to keep my mind from thinking about you. I have never seen you, nor have I felt your gentle touch upon my skin. Although we have never met in person, I feel as if I have known you forever. When I close my eyes, I feel your touch upon my skin. I feel your warm breath as it caresses my neck. As the day winds down, I run hot water for a bath. I lower myself into the tub, letting the warmth of the water envelope my skin. I think about you.

I close my eyes and imagine you are here with me. I lean back and rest my head against your chest, settling between your legs. I can feel your strength as you wrap your arms around me. My body feels like its on fire, I know it's not the warmth of the water that is causing me these feeling. It is you, the way you feel, and the way our bodies fit so perfectly together.

The words you whisper in my ear send chills down my spine. I tilt my head, and I feel your soft lips as they gently descend upon my neck. Oh Lord it feels so wonderful. Your mouth trails along my neck until your lips reach mine. It's like a lightning strike when our lips finally come together. You are going ever so slow, and I wonder if you feel the same urgency I am feeling. It's an all-consuming desire I feel for you.

I twist my body around, as I do I can feel your manhood hard and strong, throbbing against my thighs. I kneel between your legs and press my breasts against your chest. I know now that you are feeling the same hot passion that I am. You draw me closer to you, holding me tightly as our kiss deepens. I feel your tongue toying with mine as we explore each other in this intimate way. I want so much more. I need to feel you inside of me. You won't allow me. You just hold me close to you as you take your time. With each stroke of your mouth against mine it sends me farther into a state of bliss, and when your lips finally feast upon my breasts, my world seems to shatter. The feel of your hot mouth against my breasts is driving me over the edge. I weave my fingers through your hair, trying to pull you closer, begging for you to take more of my breast into your mouth. You seem to be able to sense what this is doing to me, but you remain calm.

Reaching down I take your cock into my hands, it's so strong and hard, and when I feel you suckle harder on my nipple I know that you are losing control as much as I am. I run my hands along your cock now, harder and faster. I love the way it feels in my hands. I can't wait any longer; one look into your eyes says you are feeling the same way.

I rise above you, and straddle your hips. I feel you as you position your hard shaft at the entrance to my pussy. Just the feel of you as you stretch the small entrance to my womanhood is enough to send me over the edge. As I lower myself down upon your hard shaft you let out a long sigh. This gives me an overwhelming feeling of control. I want to please you as much as you please me. I want to see the desire burning in your eyes as it burns in mine. The sensation of your cock in my pussy is almost too much for me, but I take my time. I slowly move my body down and my pussy engulfs your hard cock. A moan escapes my lips; I have wanted to feel you inside of me for so long. I slowly begin to rock back and forth against you. It feels so wonderful to have you so deep inside of me, for our bodies to be joined as one. I can feel the water around us, its splashing all over but I just don't care. All I can think about is you. I move now with more power, more feeling. Each time I thrust down upon your throbbing shaft I take you deeper. My body yearns for release. I can't slow myself down. I am losing all control as I plunge my body down upon your cock over and over again.

Your hand glides over my belly, and down upon the most intimate part of my body, mind and soul. As if you know what I am craving, you slip your hand between our bodies and slide a finger inside my pussy. You are not calm anymore. Your fingers are demanding, drawing on my sensitive clit, commanding my body to give it all to you. The sensation your touch creates within me is too much, in an instant my body feel's as if it is soaring. I can feel every little touch now - every thrust of your cock within me is like a new wave of pleasure. I urge you to let go, to soar in the place of pleasure with me. I do not have to ask twice. Your hands clamp down on my hips and I feel you thrusting in me hard, and fast. It's as if you can't get enough. Every time you bury yourself deep within me, I convulse anew, Orgasm after orgasm racks my body. My soft moans soon turn into screams of pleasure. It takes all the strength in me to wrap my arms around your neck as you reach your own height of pleasure. The feel of your body against mine as you reach your climax is like magic. Our bodies are twined together as one now, our bodies reaching a climax so strong that it brings tears to my eyes.

When I open my eyes, I know what it will always be like that when I think about you.