Is this Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother Sister Love.
2.6k words
4.44
22.5k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers

That first week end I spent in Edinburgh must have been the loneliest longest weekend I have ever had. At one point on the Sunday I was going to pack everything up and get on the train and go back south but I knew it would solve nothing, and it would be totally unfair on Vanessa. So Monday came and I started work and though she was always in my thoughts my new job did prove to be a distraction I needed.

After a week or two I got into an acceptable routine although the weekends used to drag very heavily. We had both agreed that we should not ring each other more often than once a week as we had both got to make our new situations work but this was a very hard.

It was on one of these long dreary Saturdays I was lazing around the flat with nothing particular to do when the phone rang, it was Vanessa; I was reluctant to answer at first because I knew once I heard herd her voice I would be miserable for the rest of the weekend.

However I snatched the phone from the table in case she rang off, we chatted for a little while then she dropped the bombshell.

She was pregnant, momentarily I was lost for words and before I could say anything she added, "you mustn't worry is not yours its Steve's!"

"Are you sure, after all I blasted enough baby batter into last month to sink A ship."

All the while, secretly hoping it was mine.

"Of course I am dear boy I was ultra-careful when you and I were shagging each others brains out I always made sure that I'd taken my pill. I know on at least two occasion since you've been gone I forgot to take it, and you know I'm still jumping his bones. May be this is what I needed it to take my mind off of all the lovely hours we spent together and all the kinky things we did. So the next time you see me I will either be as fat as a house or have a new baby in tow," she continued!

We laughed a little at that we talked a little longer and I told her how much I missed her and that I loved dearly. She answered tenderly,

"I know you do sweet boy," and rang off.

Because my work commitments took me abroad quite regularly I only got down to see Vanessa and the family once after I knew she was carrying the baby, everybody including Steve seemed over the moon. Apparently the girls were not too happy at first Lizzie thought it was gross and Emma said that she was going to be so embarrassed walking down the road with their pregnant mum. Although now they couldn't stop talking about it, and they really hoped they were going to have a little brother.

Once Steve knew that Vanessa was expecting he cut his drinking back to maybe only one or two nights a week and for the first time in his life became the husband he should have always been.

Vanessa looked radiant I would have loved to have had the chance to give her a good fuck up the bum but the opportunity never arose. I could only stop for the weekend because on the Monday morning I was flying to Hong Kong Singapore and Beijing, in all likelihood Vanessa would have had the baby by the time I arrived back in the UK?

I envied that little bugger as it would get the chance to suck on those beautiful tits fully laden with its sweet mother's milk.

Much to the disappointment of all, although it was only very short lived Vanessa gave birth to another baby girl who they named Gracie.

By the time I got to see her she was already two months old, a beautiful little girl who looked just like her mum same button nose and cheeky grin.

I was fortunate enough to arrive on the Friday evening; Steve was taking the elder two girls to see his mum the next day. When they left Vanessa was still in her dressing gown and nightdress she changed little graces nappy which wasn't a pretty sight, then nursed her on those beautiful breasts she showed no embarrassment about shrugging a whole top of her nightdress down to give the baby access to those beautiful tits and all I could do was look on in envy.

Once Gracie had finished feeding and her mum had brought up her wind she was laid in her cot and like a good girl went to sleep. Her mum retook her position on the settee shrugged her nightdress from her shoulders again and held her arms open to me.

I needed no further encouragement, I lay on the settee with my head in her lap and she nursed me like her new born. Her milk was warm and sweet and I was insatiable, by the time I had drained both of those beautiful orbs of all their milk my cock was as hard as iron, I dropped my trousers lifted her nightdress around her waist and plunged my Cock into her completely shaven cunt.

With me sucking on her tits was enough to make her cum so she was beautifully lubricated and was able to accept me all at once. We rutted as if our very lives depended on it, I knew by experience how she liked her first fuck, hard and fast.

Not that I'd been celibate since living up in Scotland I'd had one or two girlfriends but nothing serious, and their lovemaking was not in the same league as my sisters or maybe it was because I loved her so much our sex was so intense.

I made her laugh when I when I told her that I had wanted to give it to her up the bum the last time I was there to which she replied.

"What's stopping you now big boy."

So I withdrew my prick, from her warm cavernous cunt and inserted the end of my manhood into her arse, sinking into my balls, I went at it like a jackhammer, much to her enjoyment if the squeals and moans were anything to go by. Before long I was pumping rope after rope of incestuous spunk into my sister's bowels.

Vanessa. never ceased to amaze me I am thinking that I know everything about this woman after fucking her for over three years, after first having my dick in her cunt, then up her arse she then proceeds to lick me clean, in the process making me as hard as rock again and she gives me a beautiful blow job swallowing all the spunk I could unload.

We had to call it a day at that as she insisted that she must get dressed and look after her family's needs but said she would enjoy the feeling of my spunk running out of her arse and making her panties sticky kissing me deeply she disappeared upstairs to the bathroom

I left early the next morning taking the train for Edinburgh.

For the next few years or so my life seemed to be just a succession of airports and hotel rooms. I kept in touch with Vanessa on a regular basis and visited whenever I got the chance more often than not it would be a quick one night stopover. So the opportunities for us to get together were very few

Lizzie & Emma had matured to beautiful young ladies both inheriting their mothers fabulous bust, the last time I saw them I could not help but wonder if they tasted as sweet as their mum and I pondered the thought of having a threesome with those two beauties. Vanessa watched my gaze and read my thoughts and gave me a smack. Lizzie was already at University. Emma was off in September so that would just left Vanessa Steve and Gracie at home.

All those years of heavy drinking had caught up with Steve who now suffered from serious health issues regarding his liver and pancreas so it was evident that the situation could only get worse.

As for me I was still living in Edinburgh but I was now running my own IT consultancy very successfully too I might add. I'd been married but it hadn't last long just over two years, I'm not surprised if you consider the amount of time I spent away from home it was almost inevitable,

I don't travel so much now as I did I have other people to do that for me. I am much more selective where an when i go. I did get to see more of Vanessa which was on the plus side, but as Steve had to give up work because if his ill health he was at home ninety nine percent of the time.

Four years back we lost mum and dad both within three months of each other, that was a big trauma for the whole family but they were both in their 80s so you have to expect these things.

Steve hung on for another couple of years but he passed away just after Gracie's 17th birthday. It was very sad as he and Gracie were very close.

Two years later it was now Gracie's turn to spread her wings and go to university. Vanessa explained to me on the phone that she would be 46 and all on our own for the first time in almost 30 years and I think the prospect frightened her.

But by a twist of fate Gracie got into her first choice of university which was St Andrews. Knowing that I was not far away in Edinburgh Vanessa felt better about her leaving home and of course she would be able to visit as often as she wanted.

They had already been up to university some two months or more before the start of term to make sure that graces accommodation was all sorted out.

To help out I drove down to Warwick on the Wednesday before the start of term on Monday, the plan was that we drive directly to St Andrews on the Thursday dump all Grace's stuff at the hall of residence, then drive back to Edinburgh and they would stay at my place until Sunday when we would go back to St Andrews for registration etc. So with the range Rover stuffed full we set off.

Everything went according to plan with no problems finally getting back to my apartment a little after seven in the evening.

We'd all had a long day and we had nothing planned for that evening we ordered in take away, soon after we had cleaned up Gracie went bed, apart from a quick grope of my sisters bum while she was making a cup of Horlicks that's as far as it went, I respected the fact that she wouldn't want to do anything while Gracie was in the apartment it would have been OK but my sister is so vocal she wake the dead let alone her daughter. Friday and Saturday were mostly taken up with shopping for things that Gracie wanted. Sunday it was back to St Andrews to get Gracie settled in

After the girls had said their tearful goodbyes we got ready to leave, just before we left I gave Gracie a key to the apartment and told her that she could let herself in any time she was in town, she no need to ask me first she could just come and go she pleased.

The plan was now for Vanessa to spend the night at mine then she was going to travel back to Birmingham by train in the morning. We drove straight back to my apartment block, I live in the penthouse on the 14th floor very swanky I know, and I have my own personal lift, hardly had the doors closed when I started to fondle my sisters beautiful body it's been so long it was almost like the first time all over again. By the time we reached the 14th floor I had almost stripped her naked with absolutely no resistance from her in fact when we got out into the apartment she was only wearing her bra and panties and stockings so desperate I was to get at her.

I dragged Vanessa into the master bedroom and pushed her onto my king-size bed, while I got rid of my shirt trousers and underpants she took off her bra and panties but left the stockings on for effect which is something I loved.

She had kept herself in trim and still had a fabulous body those beautiful tits did droop a bit but only very slightly. It was as if we had never stopped shagging. As before there were no preliminaries with the first fuck I just lifted and legs onto my shoulders and slammed into and she squealed and grunted in delight.

That was probably the most urgent fuck that I'd had in my entire life, there was no stopping this time to pull it out and push up her arse I just banged away like a madman until I shot my spunk inside her belly. With that done and out of the way we could now afford the luxury of a long night of slow luxurious lovemaking!

But of course we are older now, the first time that I had got between those beautiful thighs I was just a lad of 18 and my gorgeous sister was only 24, as we lay there in each others arms it seemed a lifetime ago I was now 40 and my beautiful sister is 46. I'm not sure whether I would be able to make it five or six times like I had on that first occasion and subsequent occasions but it didn't matter I knew I could fuck my sister all night with no interruptions, this was only the second time in our long relationship that we were able to spend the whole night together

We done all the things we used to do I took her in the arse she sucked me until I filed her mouth with my spunk she sat on my face, until she reached orgasm covering my face and mouth with her sweet discharge, there was one little perversion that was different, my ex-wife had left quite a large vibrator in the bedside cabinet of the room Vanessa had used the night before, which apparently she had put to good use.

she urged me to go and get, turning it on at the base this latex monster purred into life, liberally coated with hand cream she got me to insert it in her arse she then switched it on, I thought this was wild and I was ramrod stiff in seconds, needing no encouragement I slowly pushed my rampant cock into her wanton cunt. I could feel the gyrations and the vibrations through the membrane that separated her bowels and vagina it was unreal in no time at all I was spewing another load of spunk deep inside her belly, when her orgasm hit she went into overload. Her thighs held me like a vice and I thought my back would break due to the force she was exerting,she was beating my shoulders with her fists and screaming. "Yes yes yes o fuck yes."

Once we were exhausted we just lay in each others arms and slept. Too soon it was morning and she was going to have to leave we had time for one more luxurious fuck, then coffee and I was driving her down to the station and we kissed goodbye, she promised to come back as soon as she could, then she was gone. I had a client to see that afternoon so life soon got back to normal but when I got back to the empty apartment that evening I did miss her.

To be continued

Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers