Is This The Lady I Married? Ch. 02

Story Info
He crafted his own oak paddle.
857 words
4.31
49k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swatz4me
swatz4me
11 Followers

A few weeks later.....

My life has really changed. I have gotten used to my new role as my wife's "good boy". Becky and I are now completely open about everything, I hide nothing from her. Each day when I get home Becky asks me if I need to "tell her anything". If not, she'll then ask me if I've done anything to deserve a spanking. If I've been good she asks me if I want to be spanked. The first time Becky asked me this I thought to myself, " why would I want to be punished if I've done nothing wrong?" It wasn't long before I was answering that question myself.

It had been about a week since my Becky had reminded me who was boss, not because she'd forgotten but because I'd been so good, then I caught myself doing the strangest thing. I was trying to figure how I could get Becky to spank me, this yearning had developed without my consent, I was much too embarrassed to ask for a spanking. I had snapped, this is when I realized I was hopeless. When Becky came home that night, she asked me the usual questions. When she asked me if I deserved a spanking I told her....yes. I lied to her and said that I had almost used my work computer to check out one of those forbidden internet sites. Much to my dismay, she didn't take after my ass like I had hoped. Instead, we went shopping. Becky said, "put on your shoes, we going to the hardware store."

Hardware? Together we shopped for all the materials and tools for me to fashion my own paddle. We picked out a nice piece of oak, a coping saw, sand paper, and some linseed oil. At the check out stand a young pretty cashier named Claudia asked me what I was building. I thought I would die right there. Before I could give her a generic answer, Becky piped, "he's crafting a paddle for me to use on his ass when he's bad. Right, Paul?"

Eyes down I responded, "yes, that's right."

Claudia took my check and verified my I.D. and said, "Paul, you should be thankful you have someone that cares enough to use discipline to keep you on the straight and narrow." She winked at me and said, " be good."

The drive home was quiet. I was so embarrassed, I should have known to use the self serve check out. By now everyone at the big box store knows about my demise.

When we arrived home I started right away on my paddle. It was a simple design, much like a ping pong paddle. I took about two hours to complete my little shop project. Sanded to a smooth hand oiled finish, my product was pretty professional looking. I went inside to present my creation to my Becky. She smiled and said that she was pleased in its craftsmanship.

"Now go take off you clothes and stand in the corner, I'll only be a minute", Becky said. After what seem like forever, Becky instructed me to the chair, I found it in its usual position. Becky told me that because of my honesty she would stop the spanking when I said I had had enough.

Just then the phone rang. Becky answer, " Hello,.....hi, yeah, actually we are in the process right now. No-no, it would take too long for you to get here.... Next time we will plan better, but you can listen right now if you'd like to." Becky laid the phone on the chair and told me to acknowledge Nickie from the notary office. I tried to object but before the words could form in my head she had begun. Crack ,Crack ,Crack, she quickly fell into rhythm. Side to side, aiming for fresh areas, gaining in intensity the paddling went on and on. Before I new it I was sobbing, exclaiming my love for her, blubbering about how I loved for her to paddle me, and how sexy I thought she looked with a paddle in her hand. My spanking ended and I gratefully thanked Becky.

That was when I realized Nickie was still listening on the phone. Becky picked up the phone, " Still there? ....Oh yeah, he has taken to this like a duck to water.... Yep, he definitely likes it, this paddling was from for something he "almost" did. Before you know it he'll be begging for a spanking. I think you can train your Marc the same way. I'll have Paul make you a nice paddle to use. Come by Saturday and we'll show you some of the basics." Becky ended her call. I could tell by the look on her face she was pleased with the upcoming weekend. I could tell by the lump in my throat it really didn't matter what I thought. The rest of the night I treated Becky like a queen. I must be doing some things right, I'm sleeping in her bed and she's been allowing me to make love to her.

See you on Saturday...

swatz4me
swatz4me
11 Followers