Is This The Lady I Married? Ch. 03

Story Info
He realized he will do anything for her.
2.3k words
4.23
60k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swatz4me
swatz4me
11 Followers

Now that my corner time is up, I can write this chapter.

What a day. Some of it is just a blur, but I'll try to recall as much as possible.

The morning started with Becky under the covers giving me a most wonderful wake up call. She rarely performs orally on me, never without me begging. Today was different. This morning she was on a mission. She brought me to the edge several times. She even choked herself once, completely unheard of in our bedroom. I was wondering what I had done to deserve this rare pleasure, then I remembered Becky's conversation with Nickie, from the Notary office. The head that I was receiving wasn't for something I had done, it for something I was going to do. The thought of what may be in the mind of my bride frightened me to the bone. She had absolutely no problem humiliating me, and apparently we were having company today.

"Would you like to cum in my mouth?" Becky asked while stroking my rock hard penis.

"Do you mean it? Please don't tease me." I begged

"I'll swallow every drop if you promise to do everything as you are told today little boy.....everything!"

I think by this time I would have agreed to do anything she demanded, I certainly did not want her to stop. This was the first time since we got back together I've been given the opportunity to cum without having to service myself.

"Please let me come in you mouth I'll do anything you want, just please let me cum!" The words kind of echoed in my head but I was to far gone to care.

Just then the little explosions started, I could feel my balls tighten. I looked down at Becky, she was fucking my dick with her mouth. Sucking hard with long thrusts, rubbing her tongue on the under side of my dick on the up stroke. That was it! I blew, toes curled, both hand grasping the sheets ripping them off the corners of the bed. I came harder than I can remember, I was seeing spots and convulsing, unloading wave after wave of cum. Becky continued to work on me until she was sure that I was satisfied. She even caught the droplets dripping down her chin with her pinky finger and licked it clean. I remember Becky telling me to breath. Wow. Whew. Reality was coming back. Wow.

I asked if I could return the favor to Becky. She readily agreed. I licked her pussy with purpose, sucking her nub and tonguing her puckered hole. I held her tight, sucking on her hard. She was writhing and squirming. I knew she there when the low groans and squealing turned into blood curdling screams of profanity. I slipped a finger in her asshole, she grabbed the back of my head and I swear she was trying to shove my head into her pussy. I know she came for all she was worth, Becky's pussy was pulsating and leaking, her juices were all over my face and the bed was soaked. I lapped at her until she begged me to stop.

We showered together, soaped each other up, and made sure all of the hard to reach places were squeaky clean. It really felt good to be with her.

After all that she had put me through lately I somehow had fallen in love with her again. This felt all fresh and new.

Becky dried me off and told me how much she loved me, she said the new position of our marriage seem to suit us. Becky liked being in charge. More so I liked Becky to be in charge.

For the next couple of hours we straighten up the house, you know the usual Saturday chores. Becky had me doing all of my list in the nude. Washing windows does get a little tricky. I like being vulnerable, naked for her. I think Becky likes it too. I seem to be semi aroused most of the time. The only time I'm allowed clothing is when I'm out of the house. Becky says this helps me to remember our arrangement.

Ding dong. It was the door bell. Panic, I always do when I hear the door. I'm up the stairs in flash. You see I'm deathly afraid that Becky will humiliate me again. She really likes to see me blush, it's another one of those reminders of her authority.

"Please get the door Paul. Nickie's here for some pointers on how to train her man" She said. "And don't you even think of covering up. Now get the door or we'll never have another moment like this morning!"

I was mortified. Not only was I being put on display, but I was going to be a part of some poor guys down fall. And to top it off, my dick was hard. Reluctantly I started down the stairs to get the door.

"Grab your paddle on the way down, Nickie's going to need it. I want you to give it to at the door and invite her in." Becky chuckled a little after this demand.

I took a deep breath, looked down at my traitorous manhood and opened the door. Without even a hesitation I offered the paddle to Nickie and said, " Becky asked me to give this to you, please come in and make yourself at home, Becky will be right down." She seemed a little taken back but took the implement and entered our house.

"Put you nose in the corner, Paul. and tell Nickie I'll be right there." Hollered Becky from upstairs.

I went and stood in my corner. Nickie found a seat facing my humiliation. I was trembling, my palms were wet, I can remember fighting back the tears. Nickie Started making small talk with me. She said that she liked how obedient I was and appreciated a man who knew his place. She told me that the legal arrangement was the first that she had seen, although she'd heard of such things. She said that her marriage was all but over and thought that this may be the one thing that might save it. Just then Becky entered the room.

"Please tell me you were not speaking to our guest out of turn. You know better!" Becky said. " You see Nickie, the corner is for reflecting on, thinking about, or preparing for punishment. Not for idle conversation without permission. Did you think this would go unpunished mister?!" Becky barked.

I guess Becky figured that the best way to break the ice was to warm my ass. She ordered me to find my place over the end of the couch and invited Nickie to remind me of my indiscretion. Nickie seemed shy, she asked Becky to show her what to do.

Becky laughed. "Don't be shy, this is not rocket science. Just find your distance with the paddle and let it fly. Don't worry about hurting him, it's supposed to hurt. We are teaching a lesson here. I've found the best way to stimulate his memory is to stimulate his ass".

I was wrong about this beauty being shy. It seemed to me that after a few warm up swings she fell right into the role of disciplinarian. She swung with a vengence, I couldn't count the blows they came too fast and too hard. Not only was the paddling brutal but you should have heard how she laced me out for speaking to her without permission. I think Nickie forgot that she's the one that got me into trouble this time. Becky had to stop her. I think she'd have beaten me all afternoon.

While I was still in position, Becky pointed out the different areas on my ass. She showed her where she hit too much and not enough. She also showed her my "sweet spot". This is spot on both cheeks just above my thighs were when hit repeatedly just right she can make me raise my ass to meet each blow. She told Nickie that it is fun to watch my body betray me and ask for more as the tears run down my face. Becky also explained that the punishment must fit the crime. If you take it too far your man may find it easier to leave than to face the music so to speak. She said that I really had grown to love presenting my ass to her. Becky told Nickie how I'd make up infractions just so she'd spank me. How'd she know that?

Becky excused me to the garage, I was told to craft a paddle for Nickie to take home. For the next couple of hours I spent my time carving out a nice paddle much like mine. The ladies spent their time planning the demise of Nickie's husband. I hope he is receptive to this new plan, I don't think I can take much more of Nickie's training.

"Honey, would you like Nickie to spank you before she leaves?" Becky asked.

"Yes please." I answered without hesitation.

What the heck just happened? I'm going to get spanked just for the heck of it. I had the choice and I chose to be spanked. I know now that I'm hooked, the next thing I know I'll be asking for spankings. My dick is hard again. How embarrassing.

This time Nickie asked me to lay across her lap. She squeezed my dick between her thighs as I caught my balance with my palms on the floor. She pulled a hairbrush out of her purse and slowly rubbed it on my ass. The whole time talking to me. She thanked me for being a good sport, allowing her to practice on my nice ass. Nickie also complimented Becky for training me so well. Then she began to warm my butt with her brush.

She started slow, light hits, no pain. I found this to be kind of nice. She gradually added weight to her swings. Nickie seemed to have found a rhythm a little faster that a one swat per second I think. I could feel the throb in my growing dick to match her beat. As Nickie became more confident so did her aim and amount of pain she inflected. She was really laying into me pretty hard now and found the sweet spots. I was trying to meet her rhythm by attempting to raise my ass with each swing. My dick was rubbing her between thighs almost like a titty fuck. I was in ecstasy. My ass, my dick, and my mind were all being stimulated at the same time, more than I could handle.

I felt my balls tighten, I knew what was next. I also knew that without permission, I would be severely punished if I came.

"Please stop, I'm gunna to cum, I'm gunna to cum, I'm gunna to cum!!!!" I screamed.

Nickie loosened her grip and I rolled to the floor, shaking like a leaf I grabbed the base of my dick to keep from cumming. I looked to Becky for her approval, she smiled and helped me to my feet. Becky reminded Nickie that I'm not allowed to cum without her say so. I had done very well. She gave me permission to ejaculate. She told me to take my dick in hand and stroke myself to orgasm.

"Right here in front of Nickie?" I asked.

"That question will get you 30 minutes in the corner, you really don't want to test my patience, do you?" Becky said.

The look on her face was all business. I think she would have denied me pleasure forever if I did not comply. So I started to masturbate, right there in front a near stranger. I still can't believe this was happening. I had never masturbated for anyone before, the notion had never even crossed my mind. Yet here I stood stroking myself , and what's worse, I liked it. I think I'll most likely being doing this again by the look on Becky's face. She gave me a good squirt of lubricant and I continued.

The ladies began to coach me, faster, or slower, switch hands. They seemed to enjoy my show. This seemed to go on forever. I felt that ever so nice tingling in my balls as they tightened. I told Becky I was about to loose it. She smiled and nodded her approval. Like on cue, I pumped my load into the air, one stream after another. I fell to my knees and beat off until my dick was pumped dry. I laid back on the floor trying to catch my breath enjoying the rushes quaking all over my body. The girls gave my a nice round of applause.

Nickie collected her things, among them was the paddle I created. She thanked Becky for her support, she smiled and winked at me. The women made arrangements to follow up on training Nickie's husband as she headed out the door.

Becky shut the door and came to help me up. She commended me on my obedience and told that I had earned a replay of this morning for next Saturday morning. She told me to clean up the cum off the floor and to wash myself up before doing my 30 minutes in the corner. Damn, I hoped she'd forgotten that. Truthfully, I'm glad she didn't forget.

Becky chimed from upstairs, "Do you remember Claudia, from the hardware stare? She'll be over for dinner next Saturday evening. She said she needs some help dealing with some kind of thieving issues. Come directly to bed after your corner time and writing to literotica."

*

I'm looking forward to writing: Was this the lady a married Ch4...Dinner for three!

swatz4me
swatz4me
11 Followers