Is Your Name Ms. Waters?

Story Info
A two-legged pussy plays with two-legged rats.
7.4k words
29.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers

Notes: The rage now are websites where promiscuous spouses meet up clandestinely. In fact one of the major sites has been in the news and I got the idea of this story from a tabloid article I read about that particular one. It's vintage 'c1992w.' For those who know and like my previous work, I hope you enjoy this one as well. For others, hopefully, you will try it. Remember: No Hot Sex here and I express my POV. The dialog is not street talk. I welcome all cogent comments and thanks to Literotica for this platform. All errors are mine.

*****

Is your name Ms Waters?

Debra Hannon sat at a workday lunch table from a coworker, Bill Myers, at a diner. He was the in-house Systems person for their Multi-National company employer. Replying to her previous conversational request, Bill said, "Deb, you COULD persuade me to add an invisible user to your personal laptop. Of course, you must offer me an incentive do that. It boggles my mind to think of the mischief you could get into with having two identities, and it might be on my poor little conscience for a long time." All lunch conversations the two had always returned to Bill indirectly pleading for pussy. Debra just played with the horny guy like a cat might play with a mouse. Continuing the 'game,' he said "You know I am gagged and can not talk straight, but there are no restraints for a female like you - especially since you are outspoken."

She smiled condescendingly and replied continuing their razor-sharp repartee, "I like to offer incentives when the payback is sufficiently rewarding to me, and this is that important." Debra then told another lie and said, "This has to do with my taxes and investments which I keep secret from my husband. So, I will make you a deal if you will agree to quietly add a second user who is invisible and who has laptop admin rights - you may eat my pussy and stop drooling."

At first Bill smiled as if he were an Alpha-Male and asked, "How do you propose this goes down and can we make it sooner rather than later?"

Deb Snickered and said, "I propose that you and I take an extended lunch hour in a hotel room where you do the work and then I fuck your brains out."

The face of the company Systems man showed shock. All of a sudden the nerd held up his hands vigorously and said, "No! No! No! I have a wife and two children and almost lost them two years ago when she found out about my last affair. I just talk the game now and no longer play it. But I have accomplished my egotistical purpose in that your offer convinces me I can still seduce a woman if I wanted. Not only that, this kind of hacking is excellent for my 'ethical hacker' training." They both roared with laughter over that. Continuing he said, "Just give me your laptop and I will bring it back to you 'fixed' tomorrow." Then, he stopped talking and thought, "The rumors are true. She is a bonafide whore! Knowing that, do I. for real, want to get involved with Debra? No way, Bill! If you ever decide to talk another woman into giving you some pussy, you certainly can do better than Deb! She is just an angry Bitch and would be only a wet fuck anyway and not worth your risk at home or with the company." Bill continued lying "I will, forget that I added an invisible user to your laptop, anyway, since you were nice enough to offer me pussy. Please tell me that we will remain friends and lunch partners when you are not traveling after I do this, right?"

She reached across the small table to shake his hand and said, "You will remain the best friend I have our salt mine."

They both finished their noon meal, stood, and paid separately. Debra touched her companion warmly on the shoulder and said, "Friends to the bitter end, Bill. And, thank you again! And, I am so glad you are my friend. By-the-way, make the user and password as is shown this post-it and then I won't forget them," she said while offering a palm-size piece of paper. Continuing to lie, she said "In case you are wondering, 'Waters' was the name of the man who deflowered me in high school while the password is my husband's name. That should put to rest any concerns that I have something illegal in mind. Just take my laptop with you when we get back to the office and bring it to me in the morning, if you would." She watched him shake his head, pretending agreement.

Debra Hannon was today a sharp-as-a-tack 32-year-old CPA who had worked her way up to Manager of the Internal Audit operation of this multi-national. High school valedictorian and on Dean's Lists continuously in college, she by-and-large found schooling and people excruciatingly tiring and wasteful of her time. The Brainy woman habitually read thriller novels in about an hour and 'read' people at a glance, equally as well. One such man in her life, Jim Hannon, had been her horny future husband whom she had met in college. She read him like an open book there and pursued him. When she saw Jim falling madly in love with her while she was only 'preparing for her future,' she shrugged and said to herself, "All is fair in love and war, Jimbo."

Debra's 'read' and pretended fiery interest in Jim was because he was fired up about a real estate sales career and already racked up some home sales. The puppy-dog was not only in love with her but she had every confidence that Jim would become a big earner. Debra had seduced the focused Business Major before he knew what was coming down. For example, she later lied to him, "A condom is not necessary since I am on the pill and we both are almost virgins." When she immediately became pregnant, her excuse was, "I missed taking my pills a few days, sorry."

Today, 11 years later, the Senior Auditor and her team made many trips to their vertical industry plants throughout the year - about half were surprise visits while the others were planned well in advance. She had a dull husband who worshipped her and a ten-year-old who was indifferent to her at home, but in her mind, Debra had 'moved on' from concentrating on the 'family and mortgage scene' and now focused on women's workplace activism. This change happened because she had been passed over again for the vacant CIO position two months ago. A 'boy-wonder whiz kid' from MIT won the advertised and coveted promotion. Deb had convinced herself, "I don't get noticed because my degree is from a small State University that no one ever heard of unless there was a personal connection."

At home, Debra dutifully played the 'family' game. But often the three sat at the dinner table texting and surfing on their individual cell phones. Her husband and Deb did perfunctory sex usually on Saturday night - "to keep the beast at bay," from her point of view. The weekly bedroom event was anything but exciting to either of them as neighborhood activities plus the child's carpooling and sports activities consumed their spare time. Their child was brainy and looked just like his Mom, but his personality was developing to be just like his Dad - for example, he became a natural leader among the neighborhood peers in their top-dollar subdivision, and three or four kids were usually sprawled out in the Hannon household after school.

Jim Hannon's BA degree came at the price of his having to work for it. Book learning came with great effort, and he began his career selling real estate during college and upon graduation, and five years later he hung his shingle. Having gained from a real estate boom, four years later, there were 12 salesmen and three support people on his payroll specializing in residential sales and insurance. His focus for his company was to reach the two 'billion dollar club,' that was almost within sight, and that was on his mind much of the time. Jim was so focused on his goal until everything else was secondary - including his family. He was robust, outgoing, extroverted, and had a super handsome and was a likable guy with a crushing handshake - plus he now had become moderately wealthy and flamboyant enough to get mentioned as a mover and shaker in the non-profit community organizations. Debra assisted him in the non-profit activities and watched her predictions about Jim made in college come true.

After two months had passed since she was passed over for the promotion, the husband became aware that serious family problems were developing. So, Jim said to his wife over a candle light dinner, "Darling, I want us to start doing things together and make our marriage exciting. Becoming upset over one missed promotion is just not worth it. Other opportunities will present themselves. Let's enjoy each other and try to be strong for Stevie in our modern world. Let's start doing more things together?"

Since she had already visibly consumed too much wine, Debra lied, "Darling, you are right. I would like to think that this is just a rough spot in my career. But, you and I have no problem. Besides, I have joined a group of ladies who likewise feel unfairly passed over for promotion and we support each other. I promise you, that, we are still together and nothing will change in our family. Your impromptu bringing me to this very upscale restaurant is very thoughtful. Let's hurry home and make whoopee."

Again, Debra set his soul on fire that night during a mostly sleepless ten hours of passion. Jim mistakenly thought then that their 'family problem' was now solved. Unbeknownst to Jim, it was not.

*****

It was a year and a half later when Jim Hannon lay wrapped in a warming blanket on a lounge chair overlooking a sparsely occupied beach alone. He was in Biloxi trying desperately not to feel sorry for himself because this afternoon he would confront his cheating wife. The sun was piercing bright, but the chilly air was nippy and he thought outloud, "Better being chilled than in the blizzard going on at home." He had wondered before learning the details that made this trip necessary, "Why after all this time had Debra completely lost interest in him and their family? I knew she had been upset about a missed, sought after promotion two years ago, but she has said nothing about that recently. Any attempt to talk to her results a response with a variant of a hateful one liner, 'That is not a big deal, Jimbo. You blow things out of proportion.'" But he breathed evenly now and continued his monolog to himself, now that he knew, "But Hey! Lady Whiz, I know now what your problem is and has been all along, and a solution for both of us lies right around the corner."

What brought about Jim's making the 18-hundred mile trip to this white sand beach was that back home in his real estate and insurance agency, he had taken his wife's personal laptop to his real estate office a month or so ago to solve a sticky problem. There, the high school geek, who worked for him part time, would install the new Sierra Operating system because each time either Jim or his wife attempted to do so, the message always came back, 'Installation aborted, an unknown error occurred.'

Jim recalled while soaking up the sun, "I asked the Geek to upgrade the operating system." The kid routinely kept a server and 15 users in working order for staff working after school and welcomed any extra hours of work I could give him because he needed. The unloved husband recalled the incident vividly:

*****

The Geek came into Jim's real estate and insurance office and said, "Mister Hannon, the problem with your laptop is because of the second hidden user," as he handed a note to Jim. The user is one, 'Deb Waters,' and has administrative capabilities of the entire laptop. So, I need that user's password to log in to clean the malicious code. If that is not the problem, then I am baffled of why the Sierra installation continues to abort."

Hannon had been examing an offer for a condo purchase that one of his salesmen had closed and reached for his phone unconsciously to call his wife to ask her. Then he stopped, and thought, "Who the hell is 'Deb Waters?'"

Jim put the phone down and said to the youngster, "I am afraid my wife isn't available so will you use your hash magic again to read and interpret the password and then afterward bring the laptop to me with the user's password noted? I will then update the operating system myself? Do this after you fix the malicious code."

Three hours later the geek returned and said, "The password is JamesRandallHannon1982*. I found and quarantined the offensive code so the laptop should update now without a problem."

Trying to calm himself, Jim put on his good-boss hat and said, "Good, Lou, let's talk about you some more. First, the last time we chatted, you had real problems getting along in school. Has your attitude about this right-of-passage improved?"

"Yes sir, I took your advice and will just hold my nose and pay attention for five more years. Then I can get a job."

"Are you still happy working here part time?"

"Oh yessir. When I am not working on a help request, I can study and practice hacking."

"Remember, Lou. Around we say, 'Ethical Hacking,' rather than just 'hacking.' Right?"

The youngster grinned and said, "Yessir."

"But, just leave the laptop here, and I will take care of it and get back to you later. Note on your time sheet two extra hours for today because you stayed over. Can you come back in tomorrow after school and finish this if I run into problems?"

"Yessir. Thanks, Mister Hannon," as he turned to leave.

Alone now alone in his office with his wife's laptop booted, Jim was reluctant to log into the visitor's icon as 'Deb Waters' at first - still unable to fathom a reason his wife would have two users on her laptop. But the mystery was, even more, bazaar because 'Deb Waters' Password was Jim's full name and year of birth. So, he logged in and was taken straight to a notorious married peoples clandestine meet-up site. He noticed that the picture that his wife had posted to attract men was a glamor shot that gave him a hard on just seeing it. Her horn-rimmed glasses she wore to the office and at home every day were not part of her on-screen dress.

Jim then dove in scanning her posts sent and recieved in the meet-up site. The first he read at length was an email she had received almost a year and a half ago, "Hey Lover, when are you going to revisit this part of the country? Look at this selfie of us in bed at your hotel two weeks ago? I get hard just looking at the pic. I ache to be with you again. Love Murray."

The newly enlightened cuckold husband's world crashed as he studied the photo of his wife and a strange man naked on a bed holding up champagne glasses to the camera. After printing it out and wanting to be certain that it was not photoshopped, he doubled the size of the picture and studied it. There was no mistake, it was Debra Hannon, his wife, masquerading as 'Deb Waters' on her laptop, as a registered member of the meet-up site.

After he flipped through all the posts of the past year and a half and looked at four more photos of his wife and different, unknown men, Jim was fighting mad. The newly informed cuckold drew a conclusion. "My wife plans ahead and advertises for a date to join her in her hotel room when she makes her scheduled audits. Twice she didn't have a date on her past six trips - hmm I wonder why - in her period perhaps?" Jim's cell rang. It was his wife, Debra. "Hi Darling, any luck on getting my laptop upgraded, as I need it badly."

"Yeah, Deb, the process is ongoing now but I am not ready to go home because the download has just gotten underway - now that the malicious code that blocked the update no longer exists. I will bring it tomorrow, promise. I want to make sure it gets well past the one hour mark where it aborted previously."

"Alright, Dear. You do remember that Stevie - who, by-the-way, is mouthing, 'Hello Dad' and mildly upset because you are not coming home soon - and I are visiting your Mom because your great uncle is in town. You are on your own for dinner, and I will see you later."

"O.K. Dear, thanks again for not insisting that I attend. My plate is full here - I am awaiting a new sales trainee who is bringing in her first Contract and earnest money check."

Jim remembered now that Deb began hitting their gym and improved their diet in the weeks leading up to a scheduled trip. She then returned home to become sedentary again after the visit was over. The player wore large dark, thick glasses in her work-a-day world seemingly to make herself unhandsome. He knew she would often piss off a coworker by unconsciously making her points thrusting the large frame toward her listeners. It was as if she went out of her way to make herself unlikable. Jim's wife day-to-day was completely unlike the Deb Waters she displayed when corresponding on on the meet-up site - there she always wore her contacts and was gracious, sexy, and very flirting in her language.

Debra had gradually toned down her Women's activism at work and home, initially, but sometimes she would still ratchet up her anger so that often now she would unload on her poor husband. She was now an officer in her group of Women's Lib Activists. She complained that men got promoted to senior positions primarily because they were men. Deb brought home literature and newspaper clippings and poinedt out a business page article to Jim like, "'Megatroid gets sued' for gender bias by a vice president..." Poor Jim tried to fake being on her side, but internally began thinking of her as an obstinate Bitch - and even wondered how she kept her job all these years.

The Cuckold assumed her gradual radicalism arose over time as a function of so many outings with the Activist group when she was in town. He had paid a P.I. to snoop and knew she didn't fuck around with anyone in the group, her staff, or anyone else. He also knew that the managers at the sites she visited 'hated the ground she walked on,' so finding sex partners there was out of the question. To deepen the mystery to Jim about his wife, she advertised to everyone, "Hanging out at bars for happy hour, 'wastes my time'" And, she had cooled to her son and husband as well for no known reason - and the dinners and candy and fine wine Jim had continued to shower on her did nothing to change her outlook. Now he had learned that the answer lay in her changing personalities when she traveled."

Scanning the correspondence between 'Deb Waters' and a host of other alien names who posted on the Meet-up site, her earliest post was 17 months ago. Jim studied this Chicago audit assignment in detail. He learned that she had planned a routine audit trip to far North Shore Chicago that was coming up in two months; she had posted, "looking for a player in the Evanston, Skokie area for the ten days," including..."

Jim was surprised that she had received twelve responses the first day. One man, Murray Long, got her attention because he wasn't fat and said he was in his late 30s. Jim thought, "She probably thought of him as handsome, too."

"He replied later with a couple of more pics and said, "I am a process engineer..." After naming and locating his workplace he continued, "I haven't dated like this yet but have been dying to try out a secret hot date. My friends say its the best place for finding exciting women." After giving an abbreviated bio of himself, he concluded, "I have set aside a chunk of money so we can have fun on the Northshore when you are not working if you agree to meet up when you get here."

It occurred to Jim after looking on google maps, that her Embassy Suites reservation was less than two miles from this Player's stated workplace. She had replied to' Murray', "Let's get to know each other from now until my travel date, and I will give you the particulars of when we can meet as my assignment draws closer."

So the correspondence flowed back and forth. for seven weeks. In the 8th week, Deb Waters wrote, "I am arriving Thursday afternoon and my team will start the audit Monday morning, Plan to meet me at the Embassy Suites bar sitting alone about 5:00 at this address... Initially, to be certain I recognize you, smile and ask me, 'Is your name Ms Waters?'"

c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers