Isabel Ch. 01

Story Info
Isabel goes to the prom.
3.2k words
4.53
13.7k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel Molchini looked at herself in the oval, dark wood framed, full length mirror that rested on its stand beside her dresser and smiled. She looked extremely beautiful and knew that all the guys at the event would be unable to resist looking at her. But that wasn't unusual. Guys, young men and older men, were always gazing in her direction shouting out crude, sexual things or making wolf whistles as she passed. She always considered their staring eyes and obscene statements to be compliments. After all, they only treated the best looking girls that way. And she knew that she was, without a doubt, one of the most gorgeous women in her neighborhood.

At eighteen the young Italian woman was of average height and possessed a figure with curves that most other girls envied. Her long, dark brown hair flowed down in loose, nearly black, shimmering waves to frame the perfect olive complexioned oval of her lovely face before pouring over her shoulders to cover her breasts and back. With almond shaped eyes that were the same dark hue as her hair, heavy eyebrows tweezed into crisp arches, a slim, sloping nose that rose to a point at the end, and a wide mouth with thin, delicate, pink lips, she exhibited an intimate sultriness that belied the fact that she was still a virgin.

Thinking of her status as a virgin, she sighed. It was not something she had planned. In fact, if she'd have had her way her cherry would have been popped a few years earlier by Shawn Webber, her first boyfriend. But when they tried to do it, that one time, he had gotten too excited and shot his hot, thick cum all over her taut belly and soft, dark pussy hair before ever getting his cock inside her. And afterwards he had been so embarrassed by the incident that he'd refused to try again. However, Isabel didn't consider what had happened to be embarrassing at all. She thought it was hot. So much so that, for a long time following their date, she would often masturbate while remembering the long, thick shaft of his throbbing cock and the heated splash of his slimy jizz as it spurt in heavy, white dollops against her flesh, and she would cum and cum and cum.

Isabel had played with her hairy young snatch a lot since then, gushing steaming rushes of creamy juices over her fingers at least three times a day. She had a super hot cunt that was always wet and ready, but she had never been fucked. However, this was the night of her senior prom and she was determined that that would be changed before the end of the celebration.

By the time they send up the fireworks, like they do every year, my pussy will be experiencing explosive climaxes on a big, hard cock, she thought with a smile.

And she knew exactly who she wanted to be the first boy to fuck her. His name was Orson Brewster. He was nineteen years old, tall, muscular, blond haired, and super handsome with dazzling green eyes. He wasn't her boyfriend and wasn't even her date to the prom. She'd had a crush on him for a year, even before he started going out with Beth James, who was her best friend until then. Isabel and Beth were two of the most beautiful and popular girls at the school, and the only reason he had chosen Beth was because she was known to be a slut. He wanted a girl he could fuck, so he went for the sure thing. He had no idea that she would be just as willing to spread her legs for him. But she was determined to insure he would know before the night was over.

It was rumored that, once he got started, he would screw a girl again and again throughout the night. Isabel hoped that the gossip was true. Because she didn't want him to just fuck her one time. She wanted him to bang her repeatedly during the night so that by the time they went home in the morning her pussy would be so sore she couldn't sit down for a week.

The doorbell rang and, after a moment, she heard her mother call out to her. Her date had arrived. Grabbing her tiny white clutch purse, which contained only lip gloss, foundation, and eyeliner to touch up her make-up, a mobile phone, the wallet containing her driver's license and credit cards, and twelve packets containing lubricated, ultra-sheer, magnum sized condoms. While she was planning to get fucked, Isabel had no desire to wind up pregnant, so she had purchased the condoms with the thought that twelve would probably be enough.

Walking down the stairs that led to the livingroom, she saw her boyfriend, Ingo Dominco, was waiting for her. Although she was planning to spend the night having sex with Orson, she had accepted her boyfriend's offer to escort her to the prom. As he was her boyfriend, she knew it would be expected that they would appear together. But at the first available opportunity she planned to ditch him and get with Orson.

It was not that Ingo was unattractive. Far from it. Tall, dark haired, with a slender build, he was Italian, like her, but had a slightly darker complexion. A diver on the varsity swim team, he possessed great posture which combined with his slim physique to create a picture of elegance as he stood in his tux.

She had known Ingo since she was a little girl. His family was quite affluent, with political and financial connections throughout the country. They were also very catholic, like her own family. As they were growing up they were encouraged to spend time together, and they did. They became close friends, and he became her second boyfriend after she broke up with Shawn.

They both recognized that their parents were hoping they would marry. It was a sort of unspoken attempt to arrange a marriage between them. But that knowledge didn't make her angry. She loved Ingo. He was a great guy and would be a good husband. The only problem was that she didn't find him to be sexually arousing in the way she did other men. She had never had an erotic fantasy about him during the entire time they had known each other. When she rubbed her clit while thinking of a guy fucking her, it was always someone else she imagined. Someone like Simon Essex, Christopher Kaig, Clay Prince, or Orson Brewster. She had even had fantasies about having sex with complete strangers, but never with Ingo. The fact was..., he wasn't really her type. What she liked was big, muscular men with blond hair or red hair, who she imagined as having huge pricks and an ability too roughly dominate her. A profile that Ingo did not fit. And it was because of that aspect of their relationship that she came to understand the difference between love and sexual desire. She could love Ingo all she wanted, but she knew it would always be someone else who made her cunt burn.

On the other hand, she knew Ingo fantasized about her a lot. He had told her some of the things he dreamed of, including popping her cherry, marrying her, and watching her belly grow big with child. She was also aware that he had rented a hotel room for the night in the hope that his dream of being her first lover would come true. He had no idea that she had rented another room on a different floor of the same hotel because she had the fulfillment of her own dream in mind.

"Wow," Ingo said as she appeared before him, his eyes wide in astonishment as he looked at her. "You look awesome. And that dress... I mean, you're really gonna turn some heads."

She almost laughed at the way he stared at her. Of course, she had chosen the dress for just that reason. The evening gown was a pristine silver and white backless sheath that clung tightly to every curve of her youthful figure. Gleaming silvery lines tied behind her neck held the fabric at the front, with its deeply plunging V shaped opening that bared her flesh from the enticing cleavage formed by the firm, round globes of her perky medium sized tits to a place above the hairline of her pubic mound. And the lower half, which was wrapped snuggly around her small hips and slim thighs, fell to a place a little higher than her knees. Then she turned around to let him view her from the rear and heard his sharp intake of breath when he saw how the material hugged the contours of her perfect apple bottom like a second skin. There were no panty lines to mar the smoothness because she wasn't wearing any undergarments, and if he would have paid closer attention he might have noticed the slight shade of darkness at the area where the dress covered her downy brown pussy fur.

Her parents didn't like the dress or the high heeled white stilettos she had purchased to wear with it. They said that she looked whorish in such clothing. The only reason they had not completely objected to her wearing it because Ingo was her date and they thought she had put on the outfit to impress him. They might have even thought she was planning to seduce him. They would have been shocked and outraged if they had known the dress was intended as her first move in the enticement of Orson Brewster.

After her mother took multiple pictures of them and of the red and white corsage Ingo had given her, they went out to the limo and were on their way. There was a well stocked bar in the back of the limo from which they both took a couple of drinks. By the time they arrived at the large dance hall where the prom was taking place, they were both relaxed and comfortable from the effects of the alcohol.

They had fun together at the late night social event, dancing, taking pictures, and talking to friends and classmates. But despite her enjoyment of her time with Ingo she never lost focus on her plan to get fucked by Orson and kept him in view as she waited for the best chance to make her move. And the longer she waited the more aroused she became.

It took some time before she was able to get him alone. Either she was with Ingo and couldn't get away, or Orson was with Beth or some other friend. It was only by accident that she was alone when she overheard him say that he was going to the bathroom. Leaving a message with a girlfriend saying that she was going for a walk and telling Ingo she would meet him at his hotel room, she caught up to Orson as she turned the corner and stepped into an empty corridor. To make her wants perfectly clear, she grabbed him by his heavily muscled arm, spun him to face her, and kissed him deeply and passionately.

Shocked by the abruptness of the movement, at first Orson didn't respond. But being a young man with a beautiful teenager kissing him, her pink, wet tongue in his mouth, filling it with a honeysuckle sweet flavor, his surprise was swiftly overcome. Wrapping his arms around her, he returned her kiss fiercely. His big hands descended to cup the cheeks of her gorgeous ass and pull her tightly against him. He knew she could feel his cock growing stiff between them and he pressed it more strongly against the flatness of her abdomen with the expectation that she would pull back. But she didn't attempt to move away. Instead she rubbed herself against the throbbing bulge at his crotch, making it grow even harder. It was only when they heard the voices of other students coming towards the corner of the hallway that they stepped apart.

Adjusting their clothing before the students came into view, they stood together and tried to act as if they were having a casual conversation even though both of their faces were flush with excitgement and they were nearly panting in their attempting to regain their breath. When the others had passed Orson tried to draw her back into his embrace, but she stopped him.

"Not here," Isabel purred softly, hot snatch sauce dripping from her slit to wet the insides of her thighs. She reached down to stroke the tips of her slender, feminine fingers across the hard shaft beneath the black material of his pants. "I've got a real strong itch that I need scratched, and you have just what I'm looking for to hit those hard to reach places. Take me to my hotel room at the Regent and we can both get what we want."

"You're talking about fucking, right?" Orson asked, a slight frown of uncertainty appearing on his face.

"Yes, baby. I'm talking about fucking," she replied with a smile. As she gazed into his scintillating green eyes she momentarily wondered why it was always the dumb ones who were good looking, big cocked studs who drove the girls wild.

They went in his car, and during the ride to the other side of the city, while he was driving through the darkness, Orson had reached over to run one hand up Isabel's thigh, forcing the hem of her dress to rise. His caress moved slowly but confidently over her flesh, causing her skin to tingle where it passed, her heart to pound, and her arousal to soar. She felt both excited and frightened, like the first time she had ever ridden on a rollercoaster, and she reveled in the feeling. But what she liked even more was the thrilling sensation that flowed within her brown haired young snatch, like the sudden eruption of a brushfire, and caused her blood to boil.

Because of the tightness of the dress, he could only push it up so far. The fabric stopped his hand at the middle of her upper leg, but she wanted more. Lifting her butt from the cushion of her seat, she pulled the hem of her gown up to her waist completely baring the lower half of her body in the illumination from the vehicle's overhead light. Then she yelped in fear when Orson turned to stare and the car swerved a little.

"Hey. Keep your eyes on the road," she said as he directed the vehicle back into its proper lane. When he had everything back under control, Isabel took the hand closest to her from the wheel and placed it on her leg. "It's your hand that I want over here."

"Man, this is wild," the blond haired young man stated as he caressed the silken softness of the Italian teenager's warm thigh. As his fingers moved steadily upwards he glanced at her and saw that she was gradually spreading her legs wider in response. He could see that she wore no panties and that astonished him. "I always thought you were a virgin. I never knew you were such a slut."

"I am a virgin," Isabel told him, panting excitedly as his touch rose closer and closer to her hairy snatch. "I'm also a slut. Right now, I'm virgin who aspires to be a slut. One of those things has to go, the virgin or the slut, and since I really like my slutty side I chose you to take my virginity. After you pop my cherry I will be all slut. I will be a slut you can fuck all the time."

"What about your boyfriend, Ingo? Won't he be mad if he finds out that I'm banging his bitch?"

At that moment his fingers slid over the plump lips of her pussy and Isabel gasped, her hips involuntarily humping up to push her snatch tighter against his hand as a burst of carnal pleasure surged between her thighs. She moaned in ecstasy as he slipped a thick finger into the pink center of her fur fringed gash, feeling it rub across the tiny nub of her sensitive clit, and her cunt sent a thick spray of white fuck juice over it.

"Ohhh yessss!" Isabel moaned, her hips rising and falling in time with the movement of his hand. "He'll never find out. I'm not going to tell him. And if you don't say anything he'll never know. As long as he doesn't know you can screw me all you want. If you tell him though..."

Orson grinned when she said that. He thought that, to be a virgin, the hot Italian teenager really had some freakish thoughts in her head. She was willing to fuck behind her boyfriend's back. Hell, she wanted to let him fuck her and she hadn't even had sex with her boyfriend. Not only that, she was letting him know he could keep fucking her as long as he kept his mouth shut. Sliding his middle finger into the entrance of her dripping snatch, hearing her whimper with delight, he wondered how hot her cunt really was and how far she was actually willing to go.

As if to provide an answer to his question, a large truck pulled up beside the passenger side of the car and the driver blew his horn to gain their attention at the sight of her with her legs spread while having her pussy finger fucked. When they looked they saw he was grinning at them and giving them the thumbs up. In response, Isabel slowly and sensually ran the pink tip of her tongue across her lips and there was a lewd gleam in her eyes as she reached back under her hair to untie the strings behind her neck and let the top of her gown fall, exposing the outthrust swells of her brown nippled tits to the man. She let him watch her cup her breasts, her fingers toying with the erect buds that capped them, while Orson moved his finger in and out of her.

Isabel's body undulated obscenely. With her caressing her tits and wildly humping her hips at Orson's hand as bursts of erotic sensation shot thought her snatch, she had no doubt about how she looked to the truck driver. She looked like a slut. She looked like a completely out of control, fuck hungry, teenaged whore. She knew she looked like a whore, because she felt like a whore. And that knowledge combined with the intimate feel of the fingers caressing her, to increase her arousal until she felt as if she was going to explode.

Then, suddenly, there was a rush of electrical sensation, as if multiple lightning blasts were striking her, the feeling shooting through her cunt and womb as her back arched and she trembled bodily.

"Ohhhh! Oh shit! I'm cumming! Fuck! Ohhhhhh! I'm fucking cummmmiiiiiinnngggg!" The beautiful Italian teenager wailed as pussy juices spewed from her overheated cunt. The hot, sticky fluids splashed over Orson's fingers and splattered across the tawny flesh of Isabel's inner thighs. "Ohhhh yessss, Orson! Don't stop! I'm cumming sooooooo goooooooddddd!"

The truck driver watched her cum, and when she regained her senses, Isabel saw him grin and give her another thumbs up sign. He blew his horn again, and waved goodbye, before turning his eighteen wheeler to go in a different direction.