Isabel Ch. 02

Story Info
Isabel loses her virginity on her prom night.
3.3k words
4.33
15.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel had been hot to fuck before, but after the raciness of allowing a complete stranger to see her nude breasts and pussy while she was being fingerfucked she felt as if her entire body was on fire. She couldn't wait anymore. She wanted to feel a cock in her cunt and she wanted it right then. Even though they were only a couple of blocks from the hotel she couldn't wait that long.

"Pull in here," she said, pointing to a debris strewn alley. "In here. In here. I want your cock and I want it now."

Wanting to fuck her as much as she wanted to get fucked, the eighteen year old blond haired boy did as he was told. After the car came to a stop, he started to climb into the back seat when she opened the door on her side and jumped out. Opening the door on his side, he got out too.

"Hey. What are you doing?" Orson asked.

Moving to the front of the vehicle and standing between the brightness of its headlights, Isabel leaned back against its warm hood.

"Do me right here on the hood of your car," the beautiful Italian girl said. She reached between her legs to caress her tingling pink clit with the tip of the first finger of one hand and used the other to squeeze her sensitive breast and pinch the erect nub of her tawny nipple. "I've fantasized about doing it on the hood of a car where people might see me getting fucked. Now, after being watched by that truck driver, I really want to do it."

"Not on the hood of my car. It'll leave a dent," he laughed, enjoying her openness and enthusiasm. He liked that she was so sexually adventuristic and exhibitionistic. "Wait a minute. If you really want people to be able to see me fuck you I have a better idea."

While Isabel waited, she continued to toy with her breasts and pussy sending intense waves of sensual heat flowing through her snatch in a constant tide. Her cunt had never been so aroused before. She was already on the verge of climaxing and was sure that she would cum as soon as she got Orson's cock inside her.

It only took Orson a couple of minutes, but to her it seemed like a torturous eternity of excited anticipation. Her fingers stoked the flames burning within her cunt so that each second they grew hotter. She was about to call out to him when she heard the car door close and he appeared out of the darkness.

Except for his polished black leather shoes he was completely naked when he stepped into the glow of the headlights. That made him as naked as she was. Her eyes moving over the powerful muscles of his shoulders, arms, back. buttocks, and legs as he walked a few steps from the car to put a colorful heavy blanket on the ground amidst the surrounding trash, she became so overwhelmed with desire that she experienced an mini-orgasm right then. The dark haired teenager trembled with pleasure as a splash of cunt honey spewed from her overheated fuckhole to splatter the ground at her feet.

"Oh God!" She gasped, her teeth biting into her lower lip as sparks of ecstasy shot through her clit, cunt, and womb.

Then he turned around and a second brief rush of thrilling sexual sensation shot through her as she gazed at him from the front. His golden hair gleaming, lust filled green eyes like a fire burning, and the muscles of his chest and abdomen rippling, he was like a powerful god glowing in the headlights. A virile sex god in human form. Especially with the massive, vein covered shaft of his pulsing cock protruding like a lance from the thick bush of yellow pubes at his crotch.

The sight of Orson's enormous prick frightened Isabel. The huge, scarlet, plum shaped glans at its top was nearly the size of her fist, and the column of flesh that followed behind it was as big around as her wrist. Her heart beat like a jackhammer in her chest as she thought of it splitting her virgin pussy. Yet the same thought that filled her with dread also added to her desire, redoubling her craving to get fucked. She was glad he had a big cock. She had heard that big ones gave the best orgasms. Believing that to be true, her position was: The bigger they are the better they'll feel.

Walking to her, he bent to kiss her and she lifted her arms to encircle his neck. At the feel of his tongue sliding between her parted lips, she cupped one hand behind his head to pull him further down to her and met his tongue with her own. Like he had during their earlier kiss, he moved his hands down her back to her buttocks. This time he cupped the soft, round globes and lifted her from her feet to hold her against him.

Isabel gasped against his lips when she felt him raise her from the ground. His cock slipped between her thighs to glide along the slick crease of her drooling young slit, causing her lust to peak.

"Ohhh. Fuck me. Fuck me right now," the horny, young Italian woman begged. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her wet, downy furred snatch against him with a lascivious hunching movement. "Give me your cock, Orson. Fuck me nooooowww."

He lay her on her back on the blanket, right in the full glare of the cars lights, then raised up to give himself room to guide his prick. Hot, slippery precum dripped from the opening at the top of his cockhead to wet the mat of dark hair at her pubic mound, then he traced it through the furrow of her gash to the gushing mouth of her overheated twat.

"Ready?" Orson asked, stroking his stiff masculine member as he held it in position.

"Yes, baby. Oh yes. Give it to me," she replied, raising her legs higher along his sides to give him better access to her cunt and crossing her white pumps at her ankles behind the small of his back to hold herself like that. Her slim hips swirled in a circular motion, causing the tip of his cockhead to ream her opening. "Fuck that thing into my hot pussy. Ohhhh. Fuck me good and make me cum."

Lowering his upper body back down on her, so that his chest pressed against the hard nippled mound of her breasts while his hips remained poised above her crotch, he slid his hands under her arms and gripped her shoulders. Then he kissed her, and at the same time he rammed his hips savagely forward to force his cock into the mouth of her virgin fuckhole.

"Unnnnggghhhh!" She grunted as an explosion of agony erupted from her cunt, the sound muffled by his lips over hers. The bulbous knob that capped his prick bulled through the opening of her slick twat to stretch her sensitive inner membranes. Then he thrust forward again, intensifying her pain as it butt hard against her hymen, and she tore her mouth from his to expel a sharp shriek.

Isabel had expected there would be pain. All of her friends had told her there would be some discomfort when she was first penetrated by a cock. And with a hard piece of fuckmeat the size of Orson's a little bit of pain was inevitable. But there was a great difference between the brief smarting sensation she anticipated and the absolute torture she was enduring.

Her pussy stretched wide to accommodate the tremendous girth of the young, blond haired man's prick. Although she knew it wasn't true, it felt as if her snatch was being rent in two by his enormous shaft and the agony shot through her teenaged fuckhole in a piercing blade of sharpness. What was worse was that his rigid horsecock hadn't split her hymen yet. The tip of his bulging knob pressed against it but didn't move any further as Orson gave her insides a chance to adjust to the intrusion. After a moment the pain diminished and she felt a resurgence of lustful heat fill her slender frame.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" Orson inquired, nudging his cock against the thin barrier before it as he murmured in her ear. "Or do you want me to finish what we've started, pop your cherry and fuck you until you cum?"

Before she answered, Isabel moved her hips in an attempt to assess the damage to pussy. She gasped in astounded delight as a burst of carnal ecstasy flashed through her snatch. It was as if, with that action, the pain was cast aside by emanations of pleasure more intense than anything she had experienced through masturbation. Pulling back so that her hot cunt slid off of his cock a little, she tentatively hunched upwards to fuck herself onto his shaft until it was again pressing against her maidenhead. When she did she was assailed by orgasmic sensations so severe that her back arched violently and she quivered bodily as a scalding wash of juices sprayed out from around the big fuckpole embedded in her twat.

"Ohhhh Goddddd!" Isabel moaned, clutching the young man above her more tightly. She had again experienced pain when she shoved her pussy onto Orson's monster member, but with it came a more powerful pleasure than she had ever known. It seemed ad if the cruel punishment inflicted on her cunt augmented her climax and she masochistically reveled in the combined feelings of rapture and agony, thrilled by the thought of the sensations continuing. "No. Don't stop. Fuck your cock into me all the way, baby. Oh. Oh. Split my hymen and make me take every inch of your big cock. Fuck me, Orson. Ohhh. Fuck me."

Suddenly her words "all the way" came to her thoughts and she remembered the twelve packets of condoms she had brought so that she wouldn't get pregnant. If she hadn't been so hot to get fucked at the beginning she might have made him wear one of the prophylactic devices. But now his bare cock was inside her, sending a rush of sexual excitement through her cunt as he prepared to make a woman of her, and there was no way she was going to interrupt that moment to ask him to put on a rubber. In fact, she had no intention of letting him take his cock out of her cunt until he had fucked her thoroughly and filled her with his seed. The young Italian girl was aware there was a possibility that he might knock her up and chose to take her chances. Nothing was going to come between her and the cock of her dreams, not even the thought of becoming pregnant.

Isabel would have been surprised to know that the thoughts running through the head of the muscular blond stud were similar to her own. Similar but not the same. Like her, he was thinking of her becoming pregnant. However, he was hoping to impregnate her. Whenever he fucked a woman he tried to knock her up. There were already three teachers and two of his classmates carrying his children at that very moment, and the idea of adding the lovely Italian teenager to the list caused the semen in his balls to bubble heatedly.

Wanting her to really enjoy her first time so that she would want to fuck a lot more in the future and he would be able to spread her legs at will, he thrust in and out for a moment without going past the depth he had reached. He could tell that she had climaxed when she had humped her pussy up at him by the way her inner muscles clutched and squeezed the shaft of his cock as wetness sprayed out to splash over his crotch, and he wanted to make her cum again to gauge how hot she was by how quickly she got off.

Isabel came almost immediately. She couldn't believe how fast her cunt exploded in orgasm to the feel of a hard prick pumping in and out of it. Orson had only shoved his cock into her twice when she felt her snatch erupt in fiery sensation as hot, frothy fuck honey spewed out of her cunt to pour over the tawny cheeks of her pretty tush and form a puddle on the blanket under them. Three more strokes and she knew she was going to come again.

"Ohhhh! Oh Orson! I'm gonna cum again, honey. Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum again on your big, hard cock!" Isabel cried out, digging her nails into his muscular back. "Keep fucking me. Ungh. Yesss. You feel so good inside me. Oh God! I'mmmmmm cummmmmmiiiiinnnngg!"

The young Italian woman's voice echoed loudly within the alley as her brown haired twat sucked hungrily at the large column of throbbing flesh stretching its walls as one climax after another was detonated within her. She knew she was highly orgasmic, but she had never cum so hard or so fast during fingerplay as she did while being fucked. The powerful bursts of erotic pleasure followed one after another like a string of firecrackers popping, each one stronger than the last, making her crave more. More fucking and more cock.

"Fuck me harder. Fuck into me harder and deeper. Oh. Oh. Pop my cherry and give me every inch of your hard pussy splitter," she moaned.

To emphasize her desire, the beautiful dark haired high school girl hunched her hips upwards forcefully to feel his prick bang against the thin membrane. She was surprised when Orson met he with a forceful thrust at the same time and her hymen was torn asunder, causing her to squeal as a harsh pang wracked her snatch and blood mixed with her creamy girl cum to turn it into a pink froth at her crotch.

Both of them stopped for a moment. Isabel to let the hurt in her tender inner membranes decrease as they adjusted to accommodate the bulkiness of the cock inside her, and Orson, because he was surprised by her sudden action of impaling herself on his prick and the feel of her cherry giving way to his cock. Then, gripping each other more tightly, they began to fuck in earnest.

Orson began to thrust his prick in and out of her, and Isabel humped her pussy up to his forcefully plunging member. There was still pain. Each time he fucked into her his cock went a little deeper causing a flash of agony. But at the same time every brutal lunge of his massive shaft sent blasts of heavenly delight through her blazing hot snatch. The pain and pleasure merged, one intensifying the other to create a symphony of carnal sensation that reverberated within her cunt and womb.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck my hot pussy hard and deep, Orson," Isabel mewled, her voice high and husky. "Oh! Oh baby! I love your big cock inside me. Ohhhh! I'm cumming again, honey! Oh God! I'm creaming all over your BIIIGGGG FAAAATTTTT COOOOOOCCCCKKKKK!"

Isabel's words echoed down the filth littered alleyway as she shuddered in the throes of extreme rapture. The savage thrusts of Orson's monster prick, driving deeper and deeper, torturously reaming the walls of her cunt, made her cum harder and harder. She became sexually masochistic, wanting the pain of a strong, pounding fuck because that pain was associated within her mind as the source of her greatest prurient thrills.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh! I'm cumming again! Oh God! Unnnnggghhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk! I'MMMMMM CUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIINNNNNNNGG!!" Isabel wailed.

Orson could tell she was cumming. He felt it each time she orgasmed. When she came her tight young fuckhole clenched and sucked at his prick like a starving mouth while juices fountained out of her to splatter his scrotum each time his balls slapped against her ass. She had been right when she had said that she would be all slut. The Italian beauty was the hottest piece of ass he had ever had, and from the beginning it had been a struggle to hold back his load as he fucked her. But he strained to continue to delay his climax, wanting to give her the type of fucking that would make her so addicted to sex she became a full fledged nympho who lived for cock.

Orson was slamming his big cock into Isabel as hard and deep as he could. The head of his prick hit bottom on every stroke, ramming viciously at the mouth of her womb to make her grunt and cry out. The blond haired young man was giving her the type of rough fucking that usually had girls begging for mercy. He was impressed that Isabel not only took it, but she humped her hips up to meet his thrusts just as forcefully while begging for more.

"Ahhhh ssshhhhiiiiittt! Take my cock, bitch!" he groaned, pounding into her mercilessly as streams of fiery sensation flowed through the length of his pulsing member from its bulbous head to its base then swirled within his balls. Suddenly he couldn't hold back any longer and the waves of heated pleasure became a concupiscent eruption of volcanic intensity. "Unh! Unh! I'm cumming Isabel! I'm cumming in your hot fucking cunt, bitch!"

Again the blunt knob of his glans crashed against the far end of the dark haired girl's teenaged snatch, and at that same instant the potent sperm inundated semen in his balls boiled over to shoot in simmering wads from the opening at its tip. As the firestorm of orgasmic release roiled through his testicles, Orson lowered one of his hands to the curvy Italian woman's buttocks and squeezed her more tightly to him in a desire to send his cum as deeply inside her as possible.

Isabel wanted that too. From the moment she felt the first bucking jump of his mammoth prick, and the scalding spray of viscous ejaculate splashing against her insides as if spewed from a firehose, her reproductive instincts took over. Caught in the whirlwind of her own climax, she unconsciously arched her dark furred teen cunt up tighter to him and used her inner muscles to milk his fat, throbbing shaft.

"Yes! Yes! Cum inside me, Orson! Oh! Oh! Shoot my pussy full of your hot seed!" She shrieked, rolling her hips in an obscene rotation and rubbing her gushing, spasming snatch against him. "Give it to me, baby! Seed me! Seed me good and seed me deep! Ohhhh! FUCK YOUR CUM INTO MEEEEE!"

His cum spurting into her again and again drove Isabel's pleasure higher and higher. Flaming blasts of ecstasy flashed through her cunt and womb as he flooded her young uterus with hot, gooey spunk. Her cock filled twat soon began to overflow, thick gobs of clumpy, ropy slime pouring from its wide stretched mouth to trickle through the crack of her ass and drip into the puddle of fragrant pussy fluids already formed on the blanket beneath her.

Gradually both of their orgasms began to subside and they lay together panting for breath. With Orson's massive male member still hard within her, Isabel looked around herself. She couldn't believe she had become so aroused that she had demanded he pull into a filthy, garbage filled alleyway and fuck her. After the way she had let him pop her cherry as she lay among the trash, making her cum over and over again, she felt trashy. It made her feel like a nasty little whore.

Thinking of herself as a dirty tramp who was so hot for cock that she had lost her virginity in a foul alley, Isabel felt her pussy begin to heat up again and smiled. Getting fucked like that was better than anything she had ever dreamed of. She couldn't wait to do it some more.