Isabella

Story Info
Isabella is taken by a Centaur.
2.5k words
4.42
101.4k
70

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella was getting water out of her families well. She looked towards the woods, she felt as if she was being watched. She knew that it was not very likely since it was just her parents and her for about five miles. As she unhooked the bucket the sounds of galloping hooves sounded from the forest. A centaur was racing towards her. He was a dark chocolate brown.

She just smiled to herself as she carefully set the bucket down next to the well. As he came around the well he reached his arm about to grab her. It took him by slight surprise when she reached out to him and wrapped her arms around him. She took a moment to admire his chiseled human frame and how it smoothly blended into his horse half.

His face had high cheek bones and his brown eyes had seriousness about them as if they took in everything around them. His lips were full and well matched the one side had a slight up turn to it as if he was always ready to smile. His hair was thick and hung down freely to his shoulders.

He was so glossy he just about shined in the late afternoon sun. He made the sharp turn around the well and was headed back to the forest. Rafael had just gotten to the point in the forest where you could no longer see the edge when he was shocked into stopping.

He had taken a moment to look down at her. Before he could even offer some words of comfort to the woman he had just kidnapped, she reached her face up and kissed him passionately. His hooves threw up a small shower of dirt and other forest debris as he skidded to a halt. He had never heard of a woman kissing her centaur as he was kidnapping her.

It was a known fact that kidnapping was the only way they could find mates since it had been generations since a girl was born in their race. Her kisses made him hard as he held her. She reached down and ran her hand eagerly over his arousal. Even when she broke the kiss she still fondled him. She leaned against his chest as he held on to her. He just held her as he fought to clear his head and make sense of her.

Her body was thin but with a silent power about it. He could sense that there was something special about her. Just as he could sense that whatever was special about her could be dangerous.

She was tall for a human; she could easily place her arm over his withers and let it rest there. Here hair was dark curly brown; she had it pulled back into a pony tail. It reached past her shoulder blades. Her eyes were brown but even as he watched them they changed their shade from a dark brown to a honeyed color.

They fit nice in her narrow face. Her nose was perhaps a touch too broad for it to fit nice but it made him smile. Her lips were full and had a slight pout to them. They were made for kissing.

She kissed him again removing her hand from him. He groaned as he tried to pull her closer but she pushed at his arm and started to lower her legs to the ground. At first he fought it but then he let her down as she made it clear to him that she just wanted to stand on her own two feet. She stood on her tip toes and leaned into him and returned her hand to his hard arousal. But after a few minutes she pulled away and dance back to the edge of the woods.

He growled at her and went to grab her again. She wrapped one arm around a young tree and the other around him while she kissed him again. He was torn between being irritated and aroused. She was using his arousal to try and escape. But she smiled took his hand as she tried to lead him back to her house.

When he stood firm and shook his head no she looked up at him. She quickly dropped to her knees and cried pointing from herself to the house. He tried to make his voice firm but gentle as he said to her "No, there is no going back." She still looked at him pleadingly. She didn't fight when he pulled her close he had meant to pick her up again, but instead got lost in the kiss she bestowed on him.

He was so lost in the kiss he missed her shift in weight as she kneed him hard in his arousal. He fell to his knees and let her go. She ran quickly up through the open side of the hill to the well. She knew there was no way to truly out run him even as she paused to pick up the pail of water she saw he was standing back up.

In the few seconds it took her to get to the door he was at the well. She stepped though the door and shut it. He halted at the door, he knew that she lived alone at least in his months of watching her he had never seen any one else even come close to her. But he was a warrior and he knew that in a human house he would be extremely limited in his movements.

His anger made the choice for him. He grabbed the door and pulled it open snapping the leather hinges it was hung on. He then leaned his torso in to allow his eyes to adjust to the dim light. It took only a moment to verify that she was alone in the house. She was leaning over the fire and ladling stew into a thick wooden bowl. When she looked over at him she smiled a warm and welcoming smile.

He noticed that she had two bowls balanced on her arm. When she had filled both bowls she walked over to the table and put a spoon in both of them. Then she laid a small loaf of bread on top of one. She then took the bowl with bread and handed it to him as she walked past the door.

With the other bowl she went to the bed. His nostrils flared as images of what he wanted to do on that bed swarmed through his mind. With out thinking he walked into the small cottage. It wasn't until she sat on the chair next to the bed did he notice that there was indeed some one else in the room.

In the bed there was an extremely old couple. She gently spooned the hearty stew to both of them and offered them water from a cup. As she fed them he ate the stew and bread she had handed him. It was better then he had ever made for himself. Then she went back to the stew and refilled her bowl.

She grabbed a thinning blue blanket from by the fire. She walked up to him and smiled up at him. As he expected he had to carefully back out of the cottage, but she walked with him back to the forest, her bowl in one hand and her other lay on his flank. When they had reached a safe spot he laid down on his belly and opened his arms for her to sit against him.

She sat cross legged as she ate leaning her back against him as he held her. He nuzzled her hair enjoying her scent. When she was done she sat the bowl aside. She turned in his arms and kissed him passionately. He unlaced the front of her shirt and slipped his hand in to mold her breast to his hand. He felt her shiver as her nipple beaded against his hand.

It was not long before she was whimpering for him and trying to rub her body against him. As the sound reached his ears he realized that, that was the only sound he had heard from her. He thought that maybe she was just not use to speaking with any one. So he chuckled as he said, "You can tell me how much you like it. I won't laugh and it will help me to know how to better please you."

He went to nuzzle her neck but she pulled back from him. The look in her eyes as he looked at her just about broke his heart; her eyes were glassy like she was about to cry. She shook her head; she put the tips of her fingers to her lips. As she pulled them away she opened up her hand. Then she shook her head.

"So you can't speak?" She nodded sadly and looked away. He pulled his hand out of her shirt and hooked her chin making her look at him. Her eyes were uncertain. "I'll just have to speak for the both of us." He chuckled again and kissed her softly. He pulled her to his chest as her hair tickled his chin.

She reached up and put her hand along the side of his face so that her fingertips rested on his temple. She felt his breathing change as he was overwhelmed by the images she was showing him. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the vision as well. He was in front of her with a fire glowing in the background. They were both naked. He pulled her close to him as he kissed her.

She reached her hand down to hold onto his sex as they kissed. Her hand barely fit around him. It made her wet knowing this was going to be all hers. He picked her up with one arm and wrapped her legs around his waist. She rubbed up against his chiseled abs but whimpered into the kiss as it didn't really help to alleviate the pressure that was building at the apex of her thighs.

He slid his hand from around her waist to brush it over her hip and then down her stomach until he had his fingers pointing down and started to slowly separate her hairy lips. She jumped as he touched her. She whimpered and bit at his lip. At first he just gently circled the little nub and soon had her wiggling in need and frustration. He gave it a flick and was rewarded when she made a sharp whimper.

He walked his finger down a little and slowly felt inside of her. She was tight. His one slim finger felt huge to her. She tensed as he touched her. He almost lost it as she clamped down on his digit. He whispered in her ear. "Relax it'll only hurt for a little bit."

He kissed her ear and was amazed as she not only relaxed around his digit but got wetter. He smiled as he then gently bit and pulled on her ear lobe. Once he could get the one finger to move in and out without to much trouble. He added a second and a third. As the third entered her it was too much and sent her over the edge. Her nails dug into his arms, she clung to him as she shuddered. He held her and felt the rush of wetness leaving her.

It dripped down his hand as he removed it from between them. He licked some of it off of his fingers as he watched her return to him. Her eyes had turned a beautiful shade of blue when she had cum. "You taste so wonderful I could eat you every day. And I would but I think you want something else."

He unwrapped her legs from around his human waist and lowered her until she felt his hard and heavy cock at her entrance. She looked up at him. Though the arousal still in her eyes. He could also see the fear; he gently brushed his clean hand along her cheek as he asked. "Are you ready?" She bit her lip as she looked up at him and nodded she kissed him passionately.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he moved her hips over his cock. He gathered his strength and lined his cock up to her entrance, he tried to move slowly as the tip entered her, she stiffened and whimpered. He kissed along her cheek and then nuzzled against her neck and bit at her ear a little as she relaxed again.

He pushed again and lost his own control her tightness was too much for him. With out thinking he pulled out a little and then slammed his full length into her. As her hymen ripped she screamed in pain. But he couldn't stop himself as he pulled out and thrust back into her.

He settled into a fast rhythm against her even his kisses had turned savage, he used his teeth on her shoulders and collar bone. She was soon writhing against him. He felt her tighten around him and start milking him as she whimpered again. This time he came with her. He pulled his head back and clenched his teeth as his cum shoot into her.

When it had passed he fell to the ground holding her to him. He noticed the bruises he left on her shoulders and collar bone, but as he went to kiss them the vision faded. They were back in the woods. She was dressed in front of him half laying in his arms; the blue blanked hung across her chest but he noticed the white streaks of his cum on it. She was breathing hard as she looked from the blanked to him.

She smiled and kissed him again. He felt exhausted. But he had to know something. He ran his hand up her leg and under her dress. She blushed and bit her lower lip. His hand moved over her thigh and came to rest against her wet sex. She whimpered at his touch her skin was still super sensitive from the vision they had shared.

He removed his hand and pulled her close. She nuzzled into his heat as it had cooled quickly since the sun had set. They rested together for a few hours until it was to cold for her to remain with him. He supported her as she walked with him back to her home. He kissed her at the door, which he quickly retied to help keep the wind out while she built the fire back up.

He went to the wood pile and brought her a huge arm full of wood for the night, she took it and blushed. "I will watch over you, but when they take their last breath I will come for you." He kissed her one more time and then raced back to the forest.