Isabelle and mr. Bête ch. 03

Story Info
Isabelle gets ready for the ball.
3.3k words
4.77
11.8k
16

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,059 Followers

A sting on Isabelle's bottom woke her up with a yelp. She turned around to see Jean-Marie standing next to her bed, his arms folded across his chest.

'Good morning ms. Anderson.' he said. 'You wouldn't wake up when I called you.'

The haze of sleep ebbed away and the sensation on her bottom told her what he had done to wake her up. No one had dared to spank her since she'd been a little girl and she glared at him for the brutality.

Before she could scold him he spoke again. 'Despite looking very fine, freshen up and get ready for work. I expect you down in the kitchen for breakfast.' he said with a little smirk and left.

It was then that she realised she wore nothing but her panties and stockings and grabbed her pillow to cover her perky breasts. 'Damned!' she said, feeling foolish for her late reaction.

A refreshing shower lightened her mood but she was still angry at his barbaric behaviour when she stepped into the kitchen downstairs. The scents of fresh baked bread, tea, coffee, cheese, fried eggs and bacon triggered her stomach and she forgot most of her anger.

'Tea or coffee?' he asked while he finished frying the eggs and bacon.

'Coffee, please.' she said, surprised at seeing him at the stove.

He turned off the stove, poured her a mug of coffee and saw her expression as he set it down for her on the high table. 'What?'

'Ah, I expected you had people making you breakfast.'

'I like to do it myself.' he said, serving the eggs and bacon. 'Then I can eat what I feel like having.'

She inhaled the scent of her coffee and thought it was the best she had ever smelled before.

He placed the rest of the breakfast on the table and sat down. 'Eat. You'll need the energy.'

'Thanks.' she said and enjoyed one of the best breakfasts she had, even if it was simple in comparison to some hotels she'd been before.

'Keep two hours free on your and my schedule at the end of this afternoon.'

She nodded. 'What can I put in it?'

'Just set it to out of office.' he said and continued eating.

She would have preferred to know what they were going to do, but let it slide for now. It was probably another visit.

When they were done he covered what was left.

'Don't you need to put it away?' she asked.

'Rosanna, the housekeeper will be coming soon. She always has breakfast here because she loves my kitchen and cooking in the morning.'

Isabelle could understand it, it having the same Mediterranean holiday feeling as the rest of the building, and thought it was very kind of him to leave breakfast for her.

Down in the garage she took out her car keys, but Jean-Marie held another set in front of her and nodded at the small black convertible.

'What's this?' she asked, recognising only the Honda badge.

'A little car which has only been released in Japan, but I found it fun to drive. I think it suits you better as the company car.'

She looked back at him, making sure he wasn't joking at her expense. He took her hand, placed the keys in it and pushed her gently towards the car. With a little hesitation she sat into the driver's seat when he opened the door for her.

'I'll see you at the office.' he said and closed the door to go to his own car.

She looked around at the interior to find the usual controls, started the car and adjusted her seat, feeling giddier by the minute. She saw him look at her and the smugness on his face just before he drove off and cursed herself for letting him see her happy to be given this car.

***

Jean-Marie waited for Isabelle at the office garage and she tried to keep a straight face as she got out after a fun ride.

She couldn't stand his air of superiority and the still smug look as he leaned back against his car, arms folded in front of his chest. 'Well, satisfied?'

'It's okay.' she said.

'If that's all I'll just take it back.'

'No!' she said, louder than she wanted to. 'I am satisfied.' she muttered, looking away.

'And what do you say then?' he said, raising one eyebrow.

She wanted to snap for being treated like a kid, but held back. 'Thank you.'

'Good girl.' he said and gave her an unexpected warm smile. 'Let's get to work now.'

During the ride upstairs in the elevator she had to admit he looked good when he smiled, but his personality needed a lot of work.

***

It was once again a busy day, arranging meetings and organising office matters, fetching information and building presentations. During lunch she had asked Colette and Samantha if Jean-Marie always scolded people when something went wrong or they made a mistake.

They confirmed it, but also said he does give honest praise. Isabelle pondered about it for a while, being scolded several times, then found his warm smile and praise when she corrected her mistake. She should be angry with him, yet somehow receiving his praise felt rather good. When her father praised her it felt good, and if someone complimented her it felt good, but in a way his praise felt more sincere.

By the time the reminder for the two hour reservation of the day came, she still had no idea what they were going to do. Knowing well now he didn't like to wait, she quickly finished her current tasks and was ready when he came out of the office.

'Come.' he said, the warm tone of his voice making it sounds less like an order and more like a request and she withheld the sarcasm she would usually show when ordered around. 'Yes, Mr. Bête.'

He took her down to the garage and they drove away in his car without a further word from him. She saw the serious look on his face and thought it best not to ask where they were going. She would find out eventually when they got there.

***

When they arrived at an older part of downtown Jean-Marie parked his car in front of a chic clothing store. He held open the door for her to get out of the car and she glanced at the clothing in the store's window. Recognising those were high quality she wished for a moment she could afford one ensemble like that.

'Come.' he said again and led her unexpectedly into the store.

A greying man and lady appeared a moment later, smiling brightly at Jean-Marie. 'Jean-Marie! How good to see you again.' the man said.

'Hilda, Franz. How are you doing?' Jean-Marie said as the elder couple gave him a hug.

Isabelle thought she could have guessed their names with the light but obvious German accent.

'Good, even at our age.' Hilda said with a wink.

Franz chuckled and wrapped his arm around Hilda's shoulder. 'Don't listen to her. She's still the young flower I married years ago.'

Isabelle had to smile at the affection the couple showed and Jean-Marie introduced her. 'Hilda, Franz, meet Isabelle, my new personal assistant. Isabelle, meet Hilda and Franz, friends and the best tailors I know.'

Franz shook her hand but Hilda gave her a hug, and she returned it, feeling the honest care from Hilda.

'So, what can we do for you?' asked Franz.

'I need several new sets of clothes.' Jean-Marie said.

Isabelle looked at the fine suits and shirts on display and thought they would look very good on him. She could see why he came here and once again the wish to own just one suit made her stomach clench. She could make such a good impression on clients with it and she told herself she'd use her savings to come back here to have them make her one.

She returned her attention to the others and noticed a smile on the couple's faces. 'Sorry, I was just admiring your work.'

'Thank you.' said Hilda. 'But they will admire you more when you wear them.'

'Ah.' said Isabelle, blushing. 'I'm afraid I can't afford to buy something yet, although I am planning to now.'

The couple looked at Jean-Marie and she looked puzzled at him while he looked seriously at her.

'I can't have you walk around in what you wear now.' he said.

'But..'

'Hilda, Franz, make her look like she owns the holding.' he said, the corner of his mouth making its usual way up when he felt amused at her expense.

'Come, my dear.' said Hilda, leading Isabelle to the back. 'I'm going to have to measure you and I will not have the menfolk gawk at your beauty.'

Isabelle felt overwhelmed and let Hilda take her into a large dressing room and help her undress to her underwear.

'I'll tell him to take you to Francesca's.' said Hilda while she measured Isabelle's sizes. 'You need lingerie to fit with your new ensembles. You'll make him admire you for sure.'

'Eh? Who?' Isabelle said, unsure of what she meant.

'Jean-Marie.' Hilda said with a devious smile. 'The right lingerie will make any man worship you. I still make Franz drool with it.'

It took a moment to register, then Isabelle felt her face grow hot with her blush at the image of him seeing her in lingerie. The one time he saw her in her plain panties was bad enough. 'I can't show that to him!' she said. 'I mean, we aren't even like that. I'm just working for him. Temporary even.'

Hilda let out a little sigh while she measured Isabelle's chest. 'Such a shame. I'm sure he would appreciate your figure.'

The words he said that morning came back to her. 'He did say I looked very fine.' she muttered, then saw the knowing look on Hilda's face. 'It was an accident! I hadn't set my alarm because I was so tired and he slapped my ass to wake me up and I was too sleepy and angry to realise I was only wearing panties until he said I looked very fine and left with that infuriating superior smirk on his face, and..' She sighed. 'I'm just making a fool of myself and he knows it..'

Hilda chuckled. 'Men are just large boys. I'm sure you can wrap him around your finger.'

Isabelle shook her head. 'He only lives to work, and I'm only there temporary to save my father's company from folding over. It's no fairy tale.'

'Well,' Hilda said when she wrote down the last of her sizes. 'It doesn't hurt to dream a little about a prince on a white horse.'

'He's more like a beast.' chuckled Isabelle and Hilda agreed, laughing with her.

The women returned after an initial fitting of one suit and Hilda and Franz started working on it while another woman walked into the store, pulling a small trolley with a stack of shoe boxes on it.

'Ah, perfect timing.' Jean-Marie said.

'I brought a selection of our business footwear like you asked, but also some of our more casual lines which might fit better with lighter colours.' the woman said.

'Thank you, Melissa.' Jean-Marie said, exchanging pecks with her.

He turned back to Isabelle and gestured at one of the chairs. 'Have a seat. I'm going to have to see what looks best on you.'

Isabelle sat down, unable to protest at all the attention she was getting. Melissa opened several boxes and presented the shoes to Jean-Marie who examined them while looking at the suits on display and Isabelle. Once again, those shoes were nothing to sneeze at and it made her nervous.

'Let's try these.' Jean-Marie said, holding a classic black pump and knelt down in front of Isabelle, taking her ankle in his hand and removing her shoes.

His hand felt warm and secure and she could feel the warmth rising up her lower leg. His hands were gentle while he put the pair of pumps on her feet.

'The size is perfect?' she said, looking from the shiny black footwear to Melissa.

'I had enough time this morning to take a look at your sizes.' Jean-Marie said evenly.

Isabelle blushed at his reminder and focused her attention to the shoes. He helped her stand up and she took a few steps to get a feel for them.

'How do they feel?' Melissa asked.

'Very good. Comfortable.'

Melissa looked at Jean-Marie who nodded. 'They look very good, let's see what else fits you.'

Isabelle sat down again and he gently took her shoes off again, giving her feet a short massage to keep the feeling of each new pair of shoes fresh. The tingles shooting up her legs felt so good she wished there were lots more shoes to try, but eventually Jean-Marie settled on three models and a pair of comfortable flat sneakers Melissa had brought with her as well.

'We'll take this pair right now.' he said of the black classic pumps. 'And see what colours fit best with the suits Hilda and Franz are making. I'll leave it to your discretion.'

'Very well.' Melissa said, making a few notes. 'I'll have Franz deliver them with the suits when they're ready.'

'Thanks for your help, Melissa.' he said as they exchanged pecks again.

'You're welcome, and thank you for your purchase.' she said, then surprised Isabelle with a friendly peck. 'I hope you'll enjoy them, and if there's anything not quite right let me know.'

'Thank you, I will enjoy them.' said Isabelle with a smile. 'I doubt there could be anything wrong with these great shoes.'

Just as Melissa left, a bearded man carrying a big case arrived. The heavy metal sleeveless shirt revealed tattoos in the style of fantasy and science fiction.

'This the victim?' he asked Jean-Marie and Isabelle dreaded what might happen next. Did he really arrange to have her tattooed like a pet marked with the owner's details?

'Yes.' Jean-Marie said and shook the man's hand. 'I'm sorry about the lack of time but I hope you can manage.'

The man examined her closely, making her fear she'd get the tattoo on her face. 'Okay, I can do something about that.' he said. 'Please sit down.'

She looked with pleading eyes at Jean-Marie, but he only nodded at the chair. Reluctantly she sat down and the man opened his case, pulling out a cover and wrapping it carefully around her neck.

"Oh gods, there's going to be blood!" she thought and felt her stomach tighten.

Her attention got drawn by him unfolding the rest of his case and she feared she'd see needles and anything painful she could imagine, then noticed scissors, combs and brushes, hair products.

'You're a hair stylist.' she said, a wave of relief coming over her.

'Fernando does great things with hair.' Jean-Marie said. 'What else did you think he'd do?'

Isabelle felt shame flushing her cheeks as she looked apologetic at Fernando, who burst into a laugh.

'My apologies, miss.' he said, grinning devilishly. 'I couldn't resist to tease you as I saw you. And I knew he'd play along.'

Isabelle frowned at Jean-Marie's smirk, feeling the butt of a bad joke again. 'I hate you..'

'I once got him riled up, pretending I had shaved off a whole piece of his hair by accident.' Fernando said and the image of Jean-Marie being made fun of made her snicker.

'And I keep wondering why I go back to him to have my hair done..' Jean-Marie said with a playful frown at Fernando, surprising Isabelle with the boyish expression and making her smile.

'I see you take good care of your hair, so it won't be much I have to do for now.' Fernando said, undoing her pony tail and feeling her hair.

He went to work, cutting bits off where needed, added a bit of hairspray to fluff up her pony and made a braid at her back. She saw her new look in the mirror and loved it. She looked up at Jean-Marie and he nodded in satisfaction.

'Do you still wear earrings?' Fernando asked, looking at the holes in her ears.

'Only on occasion really. I never felt like wearing them at work.'

He rummaged through his case and took out a small box. 'I think these would look great on you.' he said and carefully pinned the contents to her earlobes. 'My little sister wanted to wear these, but she couldn't because of an allergy.'

Isabelle looked into the hand mirror and saw two silver roses with a short stem and leaves on her ears. 'They're beautiful.' she said.

'Then they're yours.'

She looked at Fernando. 'I couldn't..'

He smiled back at her. 'My sister gave them to me to give them to someone who'd look good with them. I think it's you.' he said and looked at Jean-Marie. 'Right?'

Jean-Marie smiled and nodded. 'Yes, she does look perfect with them.' he said and a flutter went through Isabelle's stomach.

He thanked Fernando for his coming and promised to come by soon for the whole works. Isabelle gave him a big hug and told him to thank his sister.

Hilda had returned from the back to take Isabelle to the dressing room for fitting, then returned a little later to fetch her new shoes. When she returned with Franz they looked proud.

'Jean-Marie Bête, Hilda and I are proud to present the lovely miss Isabelle Anderson.' Franz said and bowed while opening the curtain to the back.

Isabelle stepped forward feeling shy for the first time in a long while. The couple had fitted her with a black skirt and single button blazer accentuating her gentle curves, and white blouse with dark red stitching matching the ones on her skirt and jacket. She looked at Jean-Marie and wondered what he thought of her in her new outfit. He rubbed his chin in thought and gestured to turn around once. She did slowly and felt a bit more nervous as he regarded her in silence.

'Perfect.' he said, smiling softly.

Her heart rate shot up and she felt very happy at his approval, and the way his eyes seemed to take in every detail of her made her feel beautiful.

'Hilda, Franz, make me a full wardrobe for her, style for every occasion at your choice.'

Isabelle's eyes went wide. 'Wait a minute, that's way too much for me.'

'You'll need to impress when we're doing business, just one or two suits won't do.'

'But I don't know how to pay you back.'

He gave her a slight frown. 'I won't have you pay me back for anything. This is for me to give to you.' he said and looked at his watch. 'Time to go to the party.'

He thanked and hugged Hilda, shaking hands with Franz, grateful for doing this last minute.

Isabelle hugged Hilda tight. 'Thank you so much.' she said.

'Don't thank us,' Hilda whispered. 'you have the beast to thank for.'

Isabelle and Hilda chuckled as they parted and Isabelle hugged and thanked Franz before being led out by Jean-Marie.

Back in the car Isabelle fiddled a little with her fingers, hoping Jean-Marie wasn't angry at her. 'Thank you, for everything.' she said softly.

'No more talk about paying for yourself when I take you somewhere?' he asked.

She shook her head.

'Then you're very welcome.' he spoke in his gentle, warm voice, giving her a soothing sensation and she looked forward to the party.

'Party?' she asked.

'A social gathering of businesses and local politicians. Plenty of deals are made during these sorts of things.'

'Right. My father and I have attended some of these ourselves.'

'Then I guess I won't have to tell you much about it. You'll fit right in.'

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,059 Followers