Isabelle and mr. Bête ch. 08

Story Info
Isabelle gets punished again
3.2k words
4.72
15.4k
13

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,064 Followers

Isabelle woke up from Jean-Marie's caressing fingers. She snuggled back tighter against him while his hand caressed her side and thigh, then moved up to her shoulder and down her arm. His lips felt hot in the back of her neck and when he growled softly it made her skin crawl with excitement. She stroked his erection between her buttocks, moaning softly.

He moved his hand down between her legs and let his fingers fire up her arousal more. 'Take me again, please?' she moaned and he gave her a soft bite in her neck.

'Guide me inside.' he growled in her neck and she reached back to slide his erection inside her with a satisfying sigh.

He kept his movements torturing slow while her lust built up to the point of exploding, then finished her off with a growl and a bite in her neck as he thrust hard inside her. She panted while she enjoyed the feeling of his liquid heat spreading inside her.

He pushed up on his elbow and kissed her. 'Thank you..' he whispered. 'I'm experiencing joys I never thought I'd feel again.'

She kissed him back passionately, then pulled back after a while. 'If I may, I'll try to give you as much joy as you want.' she said, wanting to see him as happy as he had been before.

They kissed until they needed to get up, and she joined him in his shower where they washed each other with great care. She didn't bother slipping on her t-shirt before going to her room to get dressed, seeing how he enjoyed watching her naked body.

When she came back up to collect a few reports he had kept in his study she saw the door to the forbidden room wide open and Jean-Marie standing next to the crib, holding the two plush animals in his arms while he stared at one of the pictures.

She moved closer, but kept a distance from the room and waited in case he needed her. Without looking at her he held out his hand to her, and she went to him. She put her hand in his and he stroked hers gently with his thumb.

'I need to find some closure.' he said, his voice sounding tired. 'I think I'll just throw this away.'

'No!' she said, then bowed her head when he looked surprised at her. 'I know it's not my place to tell you what to do, but, please don't throw such important memories away that held so much love..' She looked up at him. 'Could I at least have the plush animals? I don't want to see them thrown away.. They're too precious..'

He gave her a gentle smile and handed her the two animals. 'Then they are yours.'

His dark mood lifted as he saw the happiness light up her face while she stroked the dog's and cat's heads.

'About the crib.' he said and her expression turned back to worry. 'Maybe I'll just keep it in a corner for now.'

She squeezed his hand lightly as her smile returned and he felt for the first time that he might be able to move on.

***

'You look beautiful.' Jean-Marie said when Isabelle walked into the kitchen, dressed in one of the new suits for work. She had chosen a navy blue one with lighter blue blouse and matching shoes.

'Thank you.' she said and moved in front of him, fiddling with her fingers. 'I'd like to thank you again for the wardrobe, so.., can I kiss you..?'

He put the plate he had in his hand away and gave her a loving smile. 'I'd like that.'

She moved against him, stroked his chest and put her lips on his. He moved his arms around her back and took the back of her neck, kissing her tenderly for a moment, then she opened up and invited him in.

He loved her lips and tongue and taste and kissed her eagerly. She couldn't get enough of him and wished they could kiss forever and ever, but the oven alarm forced them to pause for the moment.

'Sit.' he said softly. 'Warm croissants with jam and chocolate are coming up.'

She nodded and sat down at the table and kept her eyes on him while he emptied the oven and set the table.

***

On the elevator ride up to the office he turned to caress her cheek. 'I know Colette and Samantha have been very curious lately about us.'

She blushed and nodded. 'I won't say anything if you don't want to.'

'Think you can keep such a thing a secret between you women?'

'I'll try really hard!' she said, a little desperate.

He leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. 'I only ask that you not tell them about my past.' he whispered.

She gazed into his eyes, her heart racing. 'I won't, ever.'

'Good girl.' he said and gave her a wink with a little smirk. 'Time to become the horrible boss again.'

She chuckled. 'I don't mind, as long as you reward me with a kiss.'

This time he felt the butterflies flutter in his stomach and suppressed a happy grin because they reached their floor.

'Good morning, Colette.' he said as he passed the front desk.

'Good morning, Mr. Bête.' she said, then whispered. 'What happened?' to Isabelle who took a look at the mail.

'What do you mean?'

'He's, happy?'

'Really?' asked Isabelle as she tried to casually read a pamphlet.

Colette looked suspiciously at her. 'And you're absolutely glowing..'

'I just had a really nice shower.' Isabelle said with a shrug.

'Nu-uh. I know what I see, and you two have been playing together..' Colette said and leaned back in her chair, smiling deviously.

'Well.., maybe.' Isabelle said, looking innocently.

'Damn, girl. How did it go?' Colette asked, leaning forward.

'Have to tell you later.' Isabelle said with a sly grin. 'Need to sort out the schedule now.'

'Oh, you will tell us later all right, you're not leaving this building otherwise.' chuckled Colette.

Jean-Marie was busy all morning, a large aerospace firm was prototyping their latest and largest plane, one that came close to the long dreamed of space planes which could fly in low orbit and cross the world in just a few hours. Several subsidiaries had delivered parts already, but now it was about delivering almost half of the parts being used in the plane, a contract that would bring in a lot of growth in the coming years.

Isabelle brought in more reports while he studied the stash spread across his desk and made notes on his pad. 'Where do you want these?' she asked, holding up the stack of pages.

'Here, please.' he said and gestured with his pen at an uncovered part of the desk at his right side, 'And can you put those away for now?', gesturing at a small stack of books on the corner of the desk.

She took the pen filled mug with "World's scariest boss" imprinted on it, a gag gift from the office for one birthday, to make room for the report, then put it on the stack of reports he had already read. She stepped aside to take the books but her jacket snagged a corner of the top report and pulled it away, moving the mug over the edge and onto the half filled cup of coffee close to it.

'AH! ISABELLE!' he shouted as the coffee spilled all over his notes.

'I'll grab a towel!' she said, hurried to the kitchen to get one and dabbed it on the wet paper. 'I'm sorry..' she said, trying to remove as much of the coffee as she could. 'I'm really sorry..'

When she dried everything as best as she could she looked at the smeared handwriting on the pad. He'd have to rewrite them from memory and re-read what he wasn't sure of. She held the towel guiltily in front of her chest, looking down.

'I'm really sorry..' she said softly.

He didn't say anything for a while and it took all her courage to look up into his face. She could see the anger he was holding back. She swallowed. 'Don't you want to shout at me?' she asked meekly.

'I do.' he almost growled.

'Then, why don't you?'

'Because, I just can't..'

She fiddled with the hem of the towel, looking down again and feeling bad for making him angry. 'But you still want to punish me?'

'Yes.'

She hadn't felt the need to be punished before in her life, but for him she did. 'Please do..' she said softly.

He took a deep breath and exhaled. 'When we come home tonight, you will go to your room and return to the living room dressed only in t-shirt, understood?'

She understood what her punishment was going to be and could feel the memory of her spanking on her behind. 'Yes.' she said, feeling a little better.

'Now, bring me a new pad and coffee. I have to work.'

'Wow.' Samantha said later, who had seen what happened. 'I figured he'd shout the whole office together like he's done before. Looks like the beast is getting tamed.'

Isabelle chuckled. 'I don't know. I still have to make it up to him so maybe this is just postponing the execution.'

'I'll bet he wants you to do something kinky, like serving him in nothing but a see-through negligée.' Samantha chuckled.

'Would that punish me, or him if he can only watch?' Isabelle said with a sly grin.

'You're wicked.' Samantha said, nudging Isabelle's elbow before getting back to her own desk.

***

It was early in the evening when Jean-Marie told her he was finished and they'd go home. Her work had distracted her enough until then, but now her excitement in anticipation of her punishment rose. She finished what she was doing and waited for him at her desk.

'Ready?' he asked, his expression showing her it wasn't just about being ready to leave the office.

She nodded a little nervous and followed him to the elevator, her heart beating faster.

He told her to leave her car. 'You seem a little too distracted to drive right now.'

She nodded, happy to see he noticed. 'Thank you..'

When they came home he only said 'Go.' to her while he went into the living room taking off his jacket.

She hurried to her room and undressed. She watched the stain in her panties with a little guilt. After all, her punishment wasn't supposed to arouse her. She wiped herself and looked at her wardrobe, eventually picking a white oversized t-shirt with a yellow rose on it. The cool surface of the floor under her feet made her feel like a young girl again, running around in summer in nothing but a t-shirt to keep cool.

When she reached the living room her heart raced and her mind was filled with a mix of nervousness and excitement. If he wasn't going to do what she expected, or rather hoped he'd do, she wouldn't know how to react. He sat on the couch and beckoned for her to stand in front of him.

'You understand why you're going to get punished, right?' he asked, frowning a little at her.

She nodded, fiddling with the hem of her t-shirt. 'I made you re-do your work because I spilled coffee all over it.'

'Good.' he said. 'Do you know how I'm going to punish you?'

She shook her head.

'Are you hoping for a particular way I'll punish you?'

Hesitating for a moment, she gave a quick nod.

'And what are you hoping I'd do?'

'..spank me..' she whispered, embarrassed to say it out loud.

'I wonder if that would really punish you? Maybe I should do something else.'

She glanced up at him, more nervous now.

'Then again, it was sort of an accident.' he said and pat his lap with his hand.

She laid down on his lap, feeling a little relieved but nervous in anticipation of the pain that would come. He watched the rounding of her tush under her t-shirt, thinking how good they looked.

'Lift your shirt.' he said, and she bared her tight behind for him with slightly trembling hands.

She tensed the moment he touched her flesh with his hand. He had only laid it gently on her behind and gave her a few moments to try to relax. When the muscles under his hands went soft he moved his hand slowly all over her, following the edge at her thighs with his fingers, sliding one along her crack, making her open up a little more to him while letting out a soft moan. Then he gave her a slap and made her gasp.

He kept moving his hand around her behind, slapping it occasionally until it turned red completely and she felt her skin heat up. 'I think I've warmed you up enough for your punishment.' he said and gave her a hard smack, forcing a yell out of her.

The sting lingered through her body and she whimpered as tears started forming in her eyes.

'I had been working for hours on those notes,' he said, making her yell again with another hard smack. 'and your clumsiness made a mess of it.' Another smack with another yell. 'What do you have to say for yourself?'

'I'm sorry..' she whimpered, sniffing as tears from the stinging pain fell down on the floor. 'I'm really sorry..'

The next smack on the underside of her tush resonated between her legs and she let out a half yell, half moan.

'And?'

'And I will be extra careful from now on..' she sobbed, panting a little.

He smacked her other side and another moaning yell shot out of her throat as the sting shot through her crotch.

'Hours,' smack and cry, 'of,' smack and yell, 'work.' smack and moan.

She felt her behind burn and her arousal increase as she clenched her teeth while he smacked her several more times.

'Do you think I'm unfair with your punishment?' he said, his next smack landing in the middle of her tush.

She shook her head quickly. She knew how much work it meant for him to do it and she wiped it away in a second, making him do it all again and accepted her punishment as much as he gave it to her.

His next slap shot right through to her bud, causing her to moan more than yell out in pain.

'Speak up. Do you think I'm unfair?'

'No..' she moaned.

Another slap, more pleasure than pain. 'Do you deserve this punishment?'

She nodded quickly. 'Yes!'

'Good.' he said and gave her a few more hits on her behind until she went limp with a tremble and long groan.

Tears fell onto the floor as she panted hard from the explosive climax she had. Her whole bottom seemed to be on fire and spread its heat through her body, his hand resting on her adding to it.

He gave her time to catch her breath and regain her strength, then stroked the back of her thighs. 'I wonder if I should punish you for what you've done to my pants as well.'

She pushed herself up and saw his lap was soaked. 'I'm sorry..' she said, kneeling down in front of him, stroking the wet spot and smelling her own scent.

He leaned closer. 'I think I'll save that punishment for later.' he said, smiling devilishly at her. 'For now, go and get the skin cream from my room.'

She nodded and hurried to his room, feeling the draft under her t-shirt cooling her wet crotch and thighs. When she came back he sat back and she could see the tension in his pants, watching it with hunger welling up in her.

He saw the look in her eyes and held out his hand for the jar. 'Not before we've eaten.' he said and she put the jar with a little disappointment in his hand.

He made her bare her tush in front of him, took her hips and planted a few soft kisses on her sensitive skin. She had to restrain herself from pushing her behind against his face and bit her lip. When he had teased her enough he ran his fingertips with cream gently across her skin, letting her enjoy the cool sensation crawling over her.

'Does it feel good?' he asked softly, enjoying the feeling of her softness under his fingertips.

'M-mm.' she moaned softly.

'Better than the punishment?'

She had to think for a moment. 'The punishment makes it feel even better.' she whispered.

'Does that mean you're going to spill more coffee in the future?'

She chuckled. 'If that what it takes..' she said softly.

He gave her a soft smack, making her shiver her hips as it triggered her arousal again. 'Maybe I should give you a daily smacking, just in case.'

She moaned softly as he moved both hands with cool cream against her bottom and licked her lips. 'I don't know if my rear can take that..' she whispered.

'Or my hand..' he said.

She looked back as she realised his hand must hurt too. 'I'm sorry. I didn't realise it hurt you too.'

He looked up at her with a little smirk. 'I think it's worth it.'

She reached back and caressed his cheek. 'I'm supposed to receive punishment, yet you give me so much more..' she whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.

He stood up and kissed her neck, kneading her behind gently. 'I will have you pay me back tonight.' he whispered in her neck, causing goosebumps all over her back.

Isabelle stayed in a state of arousal after he told her she couldn't change and wanted to see her hard nipples poke her t-shirt and know she wasn't wearing panties underneath. She was worried about staining the soft cushion he had put on her seat in the kitchen but he dismissed it, hinting he'd rather be the cushion. Her heart never seemed to slow down as she watched him make a quiche while his erection never faltered in his pants.

A fairy tale is what it was, she felt while he fed her and she fed him during dinner. She wallowed in his warm smile, hardly feeling her behind while she floated on his gentle manners and loving eyes. The ice cream they had after dinner was completely shared while they kissed.

She found herself getting impatient while she had to wait for him to put the dirty dishes into the machine. He finally lifted her from her chair and held her tight. Shivers ran along her spine as he growled in her neck and bit her. She could feel moist coming down her thighs again and he picked her up in his arms, walked up the stairs to his room and dropped her with a growl on his bed, making her laugh at the totally unromantic ending of the trip.

He stripped his clothes off slowly for her while she wiggled her hips in anticipation. Then he took off her t-shirt and pushed her back on the bed, growling, kissing and licking her whole body in front and back until she could no longer stand the torture and he finally satisfied her desire by penetrating her.

Their slow but intense passion lasted into the night until they fell asleep wrapped up in each other. Tired, but happy.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,064 Followers