Isabelle and mr. Bête ch. 09

Story Info
Isabelle goes home.
3.4k words
4.77
10.1k
10

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,066 Followers

'Working late tonight?' asked Colette as she checked her notes with Isabelle a few days later.

Isabelle nodded. 'Yeah, he told me to see what I'd like and have it delivered, but I don't know. Do you have any ideas?'

'There's pizza, pasta, spareribs and burgers around here of course.'

Isabelle nodded. 'I'm not really in the mood for anything fatty or fried like that.'

Colette pondered for a moment, then remembered what a friend mention a short time ago. 'There's a new Japanese restaurant in the neighbourhood. It also delivers and it's supposed to be good.'

Isabelle thought about it, then nodded. 'Sound good. I'll have to ask him.'

Colette saw Jean-Marie coming out of his office. 'Just in time.' she said, then leaned over. 'Mr. Bête? Your girl would like to order sushi tonight. Do you eat cold fish?' she asked, loud enough for most to hear and embarrass Isabelle while she heard giggling and snickering.

'Dear Colette, no fish I ate has ever been cold, but I do like raw fish, yes.' he said with a blank face.

Isabelle groaned at the whistles through the office. 'Colette...'

'What?' Colette asked, blinking her eyes innocently. 'It's not like anybody hasn't noticed by now..'

'In fact,' said Samantha, putting her hand on Isabelle's shoulder. 'they're glad to see him soften up and enjoy himself more often. You've really tamed the beast.'

'Or he can be enough of a beast at home to satisfy himself.' Colette chuckled.

'Guys..' Isabelle groaned, but couldn't hold back her grin at thinking of the beast she'd been sharing a bed with nowadays.

***

'Got it?' asked Linda.

'Yeah, I'll remember the code.' Avery said as she handed him a key card.

She leaned back in her bar seat at the backstreet bar and took another sip from her wine. During her talk with Jean-Marie she had gathered enough information about Isabelle to find out who she was and where she'd come from. The way he talked about her told her she wouldn't get a chance to ensnare him or pry some money or expensive gifts out of him so she had to find a way to get rid of her.

Through her contacts she learned more about Isabelle's father's company and found out an old acquaintance of her worked there. She knew Avery through mutual friends and had seen him several times before at parties. Once she got a hold of him he soon spilled the whole story and it gave her an idea on how to drive Isabelle away with his help.

Suggesting Jean-Marie would send Isabelle back and then being in need of a supportive shoulder was all Linda needed to get Avery's cooperation.

'To think this old key to the office still had a use.' she chuckled.

'I'm surprised no one had noticed you still have the key from when old Mr. Bête gave it to you.' Avery said, tapping his finger on the blank card.

'It wasn't very official, seeing how it would spread rumours of naughty things going on during overtime.' she sighed, remembering the fun times late at night.

'I don't really want to know..' he said, distracting himself with his drink on the bar.

'Just remember, only take the information in her filing cabinets and the unlocked ones from sales which benefit her father's company.'

He nodded. 'I know. He should only suspect her.' he said and looked at the last bit of liquor in his glass. 'Then when he tosses her out I'll be the warm and kind soul to comfort her, making her mine.'

Linda held up her glass and Avery clinked his with hers, toasting on the both of them getting what they deserved.

***

By the time Isabelle started to feel hungry she leaned against the doorway into Jean-Marie's office. 'Shall I call the restaurant now?'

He put down a printout and leaned back. 'Sure.' then changed his mind and called out to her before she disappeared. 'Actually, reserve a table. Sushi just doesn't taste the same in an office. I can finish afterwards at home.'

A few minutes later they went down with the elevator and she kept glancing at him.

'What is it?' he asked, turning towards her thinking something was off.

She looked him in the eyes and stroked his chest. 'I just want to thank you for the wonderful time you've given me.'

He leaned closer and spoke before touching her lips. 'It's only because of you. You've brought meaning back into my life, my love.'

She shivered at the first time he explicitly used love and kissed him passionately, gripping his jacket in her hands.

When he pulled back from the kiss that almost suffocated him he chuckled. 'What did I do to deserve that?'

'You said "my love"..' she whispered, her heart beating faster.

'I would have said it sooner, if I wasn't a little scared of losing myself into another perfect girl.' he whispered, his warm smile making her swoon, but then turned a little sad in worry. 'I still love her, you know..'

'It's okay,' she whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 'I don't want to replace her.'

He kissed her neck. 'Will you be satisfied in sharing my heart with her? Because I don't want to let you go either.'

'I will be in good company then..' she whispered. 'Together with the girl who understands my love for you.'

They held tight until the elevator arrived at ground floor and opened its doors.

'Actually, I think I'll skip work after dinner tonight.' he said, clutching her fingers in his.

'Are you sure? Won't it cause trouble?'

He kissed her lips softly. 'I've been getting ahead of schedule because I wanted another long evening with just you and a bottle of wine. Might as well make it tonight.'

'Can I do something bad to get you to punish me?' she whispered with a little devious smile.

'I'll punish you for proposing something indecent like that.' he chuckled and smacked her behind gently.

She grinned a little. 'Thank you, master.'

The corner of his mouth rose and she liked the way he looked at her. 'Somehow I like the sound of that.' he said.

'Then I'll be a slave to the best master a girl could ask for..' she whispered, kissing him again.

The elevator doors closed again and they kept kissing while it went to the top and still while they send it down again.

***

Isabelle and Jean-Marie were enjoying a quiet evening huddled together on the couch a few days later when she received a call from her father.

'Hi dad.' she said. 'Yeah, I'm good.' she glanced up at Jean-Marie with a wicked smile as she lay with her head on his lap. He had ordered her to only dress in a big t-shirt and become his pet while they were alone at home and she happily complied. 'Not really.' she continued. 'He's being a mean old beast the whole time, but I can handle him.'

Jean-Marie raised his eyebrows, then growled softly at her, baring his teeth and making her giggle.

'No, just watching a puppy trying to look fierce.' she said, sticking out her tongue to him. She hadn't yet told her father she was in love with Jean-Marie and was now having a real relationship with him. 'Yes? How do you mean?' She sat upright and listened intently, making Jean-Marie worry. 'Can't Felicia or Adelaide handle that? It's not that hard.' She nodded slightly and sighed while listening. 'I don't know.. It's very busy and I'd have to ask if I can..' She hummed a few times. 'I'll see what I can do. Call you as soon as I know. Love you, dad.' she said and hung up the call.

'Problems?' Jean-Marie asked.

She sighed, staring at the phone. 'It's chaotic at the office. Dad can't get an overview on what's going on and my sisters aren't the right people to handle the organisation. There's already been some troubles with customs and deliveries. Dad asked me if I could come back for a while to help set things straight.' she said and turned around to face him. 'Please?'

'You know we have a crucial meeting soon with Yusuf.' he said.

She nodded and knew that meeting would be crucial to increasing profits for most of the company. It had been running on very low profits with the financial crisis in the world and the possible contract to deliver most materials and knowledge to the major construction project Yusuf al-Hassan had set up in the Middle East would mean saving the company. If any of the rivals got their hands on the contract it would take much longer to recover and might even mean having to cut down to stay afloat in the near future.

She had met Yusuf before with Jean-Marie, and found out he was a rather traditional man, and he expected a good woman next to any man he did business with. If she wasn't with Jean-Marie, Yusuf might not give him the confidence to be able to handle his requirements.

She sighed and looked down. 'I know..' she said softly. 'There's a lot at stake for you, and the people working at the companies.. Maybe I can do something in the free evening hours for dad..'

He lifted her chin gently and gave her a soft smile. 'I mean for you to hurry back when I need you. I'll handle the business here in the meantime. Maybe stress out the girls a little.' he said with a little devilish grin.

She flung her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. 'If you're too hard on them I'll ignore you for a week at the office..' she whispered in his neck.

'Do that and I might resort to not spanking you as punishment.' he chuckled softly in her neck, kissing it.

She felt shivers running along her skin down to her tush and moaned softly. 'And I thought that might have increased the chance of getting spanked..'

'Pervert.' he said as he pulled back.

'You never complained before.' she said, her smile playfully wicked while she wiggled her behind.

He poked her nose. 'Go call your father that you'll come tomorrow, after briefing Samantha at the office. I need to go for a minute.'

She nodded and called her dad, relaying the good news and discussing what she'd need. When she hung up she heard Jean-Marie coming back into the room. The sight of his firm naked body and the jar of skin cream in his hand made her behind hotter. She licked her lips and crawled on all fours to him, whining softly after sitting on her knees on the floor and looking up at him and his ready erection.

'Looks like I'll have to make sure you'll remember where your place is while you're gone.' he said, smiling deviously. She whined one more time and he pointed at the couch. 'Place!'

She crawled on all fours to the couch and waited at the side. He sat down and said 'Up!', after which she crawled on the couch. Before she laid down on his lap, she couldn't hold back and slid her mouth over his dick, pulling back his foreskin and letting her tongue slide all over his tip and along his shaft.

He twitched a few times at the wonderful sensation of her hot mouth making love to him, then gave her a gentle smack on her tush. 'Enough!' he said, taking a deep breath. 'That is for later.'

She let him out of her mouth slowly and laid down with her hips on his lap, pulling up her t-shirt for him to enjoy the curvy view of her two humps. He caressed her with his hands from her back down to the back of her knees. Her skin tingled under the touch of his fingers and she could feel moist welling up between her pussy lips. Then she let out a yelp with his first smack against her tush. He caressed her skin for a short while, then smacked her again and continued with shorter pauses between them.

She moaned and cried as he increased her spanking, heating up her whole body while her tush burned up under his hot hands. Her whole pussy throbbed with every shock wave sent through her sensitive flesh. She pressed her hips against his thighs as the pressure increased from within her rock hard clit, and her hard nipples and breasts rubbing against the seat until she let her climax explode in a loud and long groan.

She got hardly any time to recover before he lifted up her shirt to her head and started kissing, licking and growling in her neck to give her goosebumps, then moved down her back slowly giving her shivers to worship her tush. She pressed her behind up to his face and he moved from under her to sit behind her and spread her legs a little.

Shivers ran through her body again while he licked and growled like a hungry beast between her buttocks, caressing her tight hole with the tip of his tongue before going down a little and licking the edge of her soaking mound. She moaned in pleasure as her whole tush got covered in licks, kisses and bites, then felt his loving hungry mouth go down the back of her legs. He kissed her feet, making her relax a little and hummed pleasantly when he licked between her toes.

He rolled her over, she saw the gleam of his slick dickhead and whined softly, reaching her hand out to his dick and licking her lips.

'Not yet.' he growled softly as he moved up to her and kissed her lips, letting her tongue play with his while he caressed her neck and she caressed his hard dick with her fingers. With a little regret she had to let his dick get out of her reach as he moved his lips and tongue down her neck, but he made up for it by biting her throat gently and the love he showed for her breasts and nipples. They were almost painfully sensitive and he kissed and licked them so gently she had to hold back pressing them into his mouth and beg for him to just bite them hard and eat them up.

She moaned and moved her fingers through his hair with one hand, the other gripping the pillow under her head. He moved slowly down her belly and the need to be touched between her legs increased more, the lower he went. His lips and tongue moved close to her mound while he loved her hips and she tried to hold back her squirming as much as possible while his growling spread vibrations through her skin. She spread her legs a little as he continued down her thighs, biting gently into her flesh. She wanted to rub her whole pussy madly, but he held her wrists aside.

'..please..' she begged. '..take me..'

He bit gently on the inside of her thighs. 'You know how to beg..' he growled softly.

She swallowed. '..please.., master..' she pleaded. '..please take your faithful slave, master.. I beg you..'

He let out a loud growl and bit her rock hard clit, enough to make her gasp and let out a sharp, loud groan. He ran his tongue hard between her soaked lips deep inside her and across her clit, giving her hardly any chance to breath between her groans as waves of hot ecstasy shot through her body. She cramped up, inhaling deep and let out another loud groan as her second climax washed violently over her.

'..take me..' she barely whispered out of breath. '..take me.. Master..'

He took her leg and moved it over the edge of the seat, lifted her hips and moved between her legs, guiding his erection inside her to pump her slowly. She started moaning from the heat inside her and pulled at him with her leg behind his back. He moved a little faster and pressed hard inside her, growling with every pulse shooting to his balls. She pressed herself against him, her desire to have him deeper and deeper inside her growing. He could do anything to her he wanted, as long as he never stopped taking her for his sex slave. She surrendered herself, body and mind, to her beastly master.

She felt him tense inside her and squeezed with all the strength she had left around him. Master had to come inside his slave, that was her reward, that was what she lived for now.

He couldn't hold back anymore, his climax spurred on by her moaning and urge to have him inside her and he felt himself explode and shoot his seed as he pressed hard inside her and triggered her next climax.

Panting hard, he picked her up to lay down on his back with her on top while keeping himself inside of her. She hummed in pleasure as she felt the last of his seed seeping into her. He kissed her softly, running his fingers through her hair and she returned his gentle passion. She would definitely not forget about him, ever.

Jean-Marie massaged the skin cream on Isabelle's tush while they still laid on the couch, and she felt his erection grow again inside her, causing her to move her pussy slowly around him, moaning softly. He kept massaging her tush until she tensed up and came trembling in his embrace, moaning for him to come inside her and he let go of his restraint, letting his climax come over him and relieve himself once more inside her.

They kissed for a while more before he took her into his arms and carried her up to his bed, holding her tight and kissing her neck until they both fell asleep.

***

Jean-Marie pulled Isabelle close to him in the kitchen after breakfast and before he allowed her to get dressed. 'I won't be at the office this morning.' he said softly, stroking her hair and gazing into her eyes. 'I need to attend to some things.'

She smiled softly at him, knowing why he excused himself. She could see in the little changes in his eyes and expression he wouldn't be able to say goodbye to her without embarrassing them in front of the whole office. They wouldn't be able to leave without long, passionate kisses.

'I know.' she whispered and kissed him.

He gave in to his reluctance to let her go and kissed her, taking her taste into the back of his throat while he massaged her bare tush under her t-shirt. He wanted to take her one more time, but she had to go dress for work. He would have to do with the raw bout of sex they had earlier that morning right after waking up.

She wished she could spend the whole morning kissing and having sex in the kitchen, but she had to go prepare Samantha and Colette for the coming days, and he needed to get to the office after she left to be distracted enough with work so as to not miss her too much.

The timer on the cold oven beeped and she giggled while they kissed. 'You set it to limit our time?'

'To make sure you won't be late, in case we forget about the time.' he said, pulling on her lips with his. 'And to remind me I have to let you go.'

'I wish I didn't have to go.' she said, grinding her Venus hill against the bulge in his pants.'

'Neither do I, but you're needed elsewhere.' he said, massaging her tush firmly one more time, spreading her cheeks, then pulled himself away. 'I need to go, before I decide to just take you and lock you away.'

She smiled. 'I wouldn't mind if master does that to his little slave after she comes back..' she said softly.

He gazed into her innocent eyes and suppressed his animal urges. 'Damn, woman. I can't tell if it's the master or the slave who has the upper hand here.' he said, lifting the corner of his mouth into a slight smirk.

She straightened his tie and stroked his chest with her fingertips. 'If the slave did that, wouldn't she deserve to be punished?'

He watched her face and gave her a quick kiss. 'You're so going to get it when you get back.' he said and smacked her behind. 'Now go, and call me when you can.'

'Yes, master.' she said as he grabbed his jacket and stepped out the door, looking back at her for a moment before closing it behind him.

She shivered with butterflies in her stomach, and chest, and deep down in her abdomen and almost danced to her room to get ready for work.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,066 Followers