Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I was, topless, in a nail salon washroom. Sharon kinda laughed at the situation, looked at my tits and meant to say Well, we gotta cover those up! It was really just a matter of going back to the office, so I can put on the jacket I had brought in the morning.

My mind was already racing. I didn't come here with extra jackets, or second layers of clothing! It was pretty hot outside. Sharon offered me her yellow shirt, while she would've kept her black top underneath, but the idea didn't carry out too far, as we both knew I'm like three times her bust size.

She then blabbered something about going to a store and pick me up a top, any top, that would fit me. And as for the bra, well it was too bad: these things are hard to find, and very expensive. She couldn't just walk into a store and expect to find me a 38G that actually fit. So I was just gonna have to walk back to work braless.

It didn't take too long before she came back. Knocking at the door, I let her in and she had a big smile on her face.

First, she showed me a Dynamite plastic bag. Their clothes aren't really my age anymore, but we forgot to specify that detail. Then, she took out a plain pink zip-up hoodie. I thought okay, not usually my type, but in this situation, it was gonna have to do. I couldn't be mad at her for trying to help. The cherry on the cake was when I read the label: medium... Ok, I thought, this was not going well. I mean, a medium shirt might fit me at the shoulders, arms and waist, but my tits are extra-fucking large! I thought she would've chosen at least one size up. I had a feeling it was gonna be very tight at the chest.

She looked away when I looked up at her, like she was hiding something from me. I sensed that she got me a smaller size in hopes she could see me with an extra tight shirt that clung to my curves, and my big tits. I thought it was flattering and kinda cute the way she played dress-up with me, like I was her little play doll...

My nails were still not fully dry at that point. I just sighed and lifted my arms, letting Sharon help me put it on, watching out for my nails in the process.The arms were in, now we just had to zip it up. That's when her face dropped. She must have thought that she really miscalculated the whole thing. Not only did she have a hard time connecting the two ends of the zipper, but we both knew it wasn't gonna go up very far, because of my big milk jugs. It must have been a very small medium.

So she tried anyway. She pulled it up and stopped just as fast right underneath the bust. It wouldn't go any higher. I wasn't too impressed, and I looked at her, unamused, but more in a way that meant See what I'm stuck with? See what my daily struggle is like?

Sharon sure was getting a good eyeful of the cleavage that was in front of her. Maybe she was secretly enjoying it, though it was far from accommodating for me. You could almost see my belly button, and it was very obvious that I had no bra on. How was I supposed to go back to work like this, let alone getting out of the mall? I started wondering if the shirt that she had offered me first would have been any better. Either way, we had to leave, it was almost 1 o'clock.

I tried my best to suck in my breath so we could try once more to bring the zipper past my tits, but it only inflated them even more. We managed to secure it a little higher, but as soon as I breathed out, the whole zipper shot open again, making my tits flail all over the place! A big boob explosion!

As much as this was unfortunate, we couldn't help but laugh at the view! We both cursed my big balloon tits. I resigned and decided to get out of here with the least zipped-up hoodie I ever wore. I felt so exposed, indecent, but deep down, I was happy and kind of aroused from this unexpected turn out. You should know that I always had a knack for showing them off, like that time at the restaurant with you. So it wasn't a complete disappointment, after all.

I sure made a lot of heads turn on our walk back to work. Sharon was blushing a good deal, she looked embarrassed, though she couldn't help herself from stealing a few glances to my exposed tits every now and then. I had to ask her if she did this on purpose. She said no... she said not really, but she admitted she always thought that I looked very attractive and that she couldn't deny having a fascination about big boobs.

**************

'Gaaah!' I grunted. 'I almost jizzed at that part when your hoodie exploded!'

'Yeah, I knew you'd love that... Boy, look at that mess! You sure are enjoying yourself, mister. My cleavage is all slick and soft with your precum! Aaahh you're fucking my tits so gooood with your fat cock! Hmmmm...'

Indeed, it felt like a leaky faucet. Her skin was glazed and glistening from all my secretions and I hadn't even jizzed yet. She sure winded me up to 11 with her stories!

'Mmmh. A'right, get up, honey.' moaned Isabelle. 'Now that we're up here, in the big boss' office, there's something I've always wanted to do.'

'Anything, darling. Aahhhh, I'm so goddamn horny for you!...' I croaked. 'Look at this cock, all straight and rock hard, fuuck!'

'I know, mmmm. Come and lay down on your back, over here. Right... in the middle of the conference table.'

She said that as she hopped up on the table, crawling as she stuck her ass up in the air and making her tits sway obscenely. Like a fucking dog, I could only salivate and stare at her pussy, wanting to shove my nose in there.

So I followed her, and laid down in the middle of the table. This way, my shaft stood like a monolith of flesh, throbbing away, beckoning her. When I was in position, she crawled over me and gave me one last sultry look from over her shoulder.

She slowly sat down over my face and smothered me with her ass, inhaling loudly as she surrendered herself to that familiar powerful feeling of her hot pussy connecting with my tongue. She was now right where she wanted to be, getting what she hungered for every day, feeling her deepest confines vibrating.

'Yesss, that's it. Suck my clit! Aaaah, I'm so wet, I need you so bad! I need your... your tongue in my pussy!'

Was she getting an epiphany? A revelation? Clearly, this boundless perversion could only be achieved by a certain type of people, with determined and filthy minds. I mean, you really have to be sexually obsessed to even consider doing that kind of thing in the director's office, in broad daylight, during office hours. Still, confident that this was how the rest of her life should be, Isabelle stared ahead and let the lust consume her. To hell with the rest! The busty secretary throned over the whole assembly room, reigning as supreme sex-goddess in chief.

I was drinking her every drop of pussy juice, but I could only breathe through my nose, which was wedged in her ass crack. Her thick, healthy thighs were gripping me tight at the neck and I could feel my heartbeat in my temples, throbbing in sync with my cock. In short, my air supply was getting thin.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I was fabulating, hanging on to the last bit of consciousness I needed. I felt like I was turning into this horny animal, whose prime instinct is to keep my majestic member hard at all time. And she had to hold me down, to tame me, keeping me where she needed me. I was, too, where I needed to be, getting the carnal pleasures that I craved so badly, more than food and water, with Isabelle caressing my wet engorged phallus with her fingertips.

She was literally pinning me down, impossible for me to leave. But again, why would I want to do that?

I opened my eyes. I was seeing a lot of little black dots floating in front of me, but I also noticed that Isabelle was now only wearing a pink zip up hoodie, the one that Sharon must have bought her that day. What?... How did...

Oh...

It was clear now. Well, sort of. I was hallucinating. I had to be. I seemed to be drifting off into one of those libidinous reveries. I grew horny beyond reason. I would have lost consciousness by now, but somehow, I remained awake from my libido overdriving my brain.

I felt sleepy, a little goofy. I entered in limbo and let my imagination do the rest. An eruption of some sort was imminent. Isabelle stroked and stroked me until I finally felt my overflowing balls turn scalding hot. My cock started spurring thick goo non-stop, like a fountain. I felt like a cartoon character, with super sex powers!

'Aaaaaah, Eric! Give me that cum! Shower me with it!'

Make way for one cosmic orgasm! My hair stood straight all over my body and I moaned loudly, breathing out all the air left in my lungs. I felt water beading up in my eyes from the overwhelming sensation.

It was an orgasm like no other. It looked like it was some kind of watery discharge of sperm and precum that was streaming out of my cock. I couldn't see and hear very well, but some copious shots flew out in the air and landed on her tits, exposed from the cleavage in her hoodie. Isabelle moaned and squealed every time she was hit, encouraging me further. She would choke my dick so hard and let pressure build up, only to make more of that spunk pissing out when she released it. This way, she could pump the stuff out of me almost as much as she wanted, meaning all of it. She repeated, blocking my canals, then released my jizz that she was so crazy for.

When I wasn't circling us with big blots on the table, she aimed my cock towards her mouth so that my thick, rich semen gave her the strength she needed to give me an infinite supply of cyprine, which in return gave me the strength I needed to cum and keep the cycle going.

And I came, and came, and came, as my body twitched, and twitched...

It was such an intense rush. I felt phenomenal, invincible. I must be dreaming 90% of this, but I remembered getting here consciously, on my own... right? I figured it was Isabelle that gave me the power of switching off my brain to my surroundings and to just concentrate on unrestrained debauchery. And I thought I want to stay here forever, between two lives, between space and time, making love to this astral body.

Through the flesh gates of her sumptuous ass, I heard sex-goddess in chief Isabelle declare from her throne "Hear me, please! My fellow treasurer, and record-keeper Eric, mark my words: this meeting will never be adjourned... Keep bringing more of that cum to the table."