Isabelle, My Secretary Ch. 01

Story Info
The lustful humanoid canine gets what she really wants.
879 words
3.63
33.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun arose from his sleep with his regular morning glory, which subsided quickly. After the daily routine of breakfast consumption, teeth cleaning and changing his attire from pajamas to a shirt and jeans with a sparkly backflip. As Shaun left his house to engage in his everyday activities (i.e. 8,100 bells from the day's money rock, the gemstone from another rock and the four fossils to get excavated), he saw Pete waiting politely outside his door.

"Morning, Pete," Shaun said.

"Goooooood morning to you, Shaun! I've got a letter for you. I couldn't ram it in your mailbox; you haven't disposed of the last round of crap I delivered!" Pete replied, laughing. He handed Shaun the letter, and Shaun waved the pelican off in respect.

The letter was an urgent notice from the town hall, stating that there was a problem with the very recently installed fountain. Additionally, the townsfolk had evidently became tired of the current Night Owl ordinance.

"Bollocks," Shaun said to himself as he tossed the letter.

So, after a quick trip to the post office to withdraw a minor amount of 20,000 bells from his bank account, Shaun paced towards the town hall. Halfway there, the ground collapsed beneath his feet as he slipped waist-deep into a pitfall trap.

"ARSE!" he yelled as he struggled to get out. Tutu, a white bear, passed by and saw Shaun in the trap. So she started doing the worry dance until Shaun wriggled out.

Shaun brushed himself off and continued towards his workplace, muttering and cursing under his breath. When he walked in the door, he shook his long dark brown hair then restyled it to his regular 'left side sort-of covering his left eye' hairstyle. He looked up to see his secretary, Isabelle, smiling and waving at him.

"Good morning, Mayor Shaun!" she chimed, still smiling but no longer waving.

"Morning, Isabelle," Shaun replied, walking towards his seat in the back of the room, "I fell in a sodding pitfall on the way." Isabelle tutted and walked towards him as he sat down. Shaun noticed her perfect body with curves in all the right places. She had a not too big and not too small pair of beautiful breasts, which she kept hidden under a plain shirt. Her petite ass was clothed with a black, formal miniskirt. She had the fur on the top of her head neatly tied in a bow and her cloud-like ears hung freely at her jawline.

"So, I've had a problem supplying water to the fountain we erected last week. Any help?" Shaun asked to have a look at the water main, so Isabelle took him out to a rectangular dug out area with thick and thin pipes at the base. After a close inspection, Shaun concluded that one of the pipes had been gnawed through on the underneath (probably by that raging bastard Resetti), invisible from most angles. Isabelle set in a plan for a replacement pipe which should be complete in the morning, like pretty much everything in the town.

Back inside the hall, Isabelle stood by a window as Shaun sat in his mayoral chair. He saw Isabelle staring absent-mindedly out the glass. After a couple of seconds, she turned around to face Shaun again. He had risen from his black leather chair and was now standing directly in front of the golden-furred canine.

"So... um... about the ordinance..." she began, but stopped. They were looking straight into each other's eyes: Shaun's, a sky blue, and Isabelle's, a rich emerald green.

Shaun raised a hand and stroked Isabelle's cheek and she slowly closed her eyes.

"Shaun, I-" Isabelle started but was silenced when Shaun put a finger to her lips. He moved his hand to the back of her head as he leaned in and touched his lips with hers. His other hand moved up her back and the two kissed for a minute or two, until Shaun slipped his tongue into Isabelle's mouth. The secretary responded by doing the same. After another minute or so, Shaun broke the kiss and looked into Isabelle's eyes once more.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," Isabelle replied.

"Come here at midnight, when everyone is asleep," Shaun instructed.

"Here?"

"Yes, right here. Everyone will be sleeping. All the shops will be closed. Except the Re-tail store, but Reese and Cyrus spend all night fucking anyway." Isabelle giggled at that remark. So, after he pulled Isabelle in for a quick kiss, he left to spend the day at Tortimer Island.

After a bunch of heart-warming sea shanties from Kapp'n, Shaun got back to the mainland at half past eleven at night. After getting 195,000 bells richer from selling an array of rare fish to Reese, Shaun made his way back to the town hall for midnight. He waited five minutes in his chair until Isabelle walked through the door shyly wearing a simple red tank top and frayed denim shorts. Shaun got up and walked over to his secretary, planting a passionate kiss on her warm lips. They both smiled and Isabelle walked over to Shaun's desk and perched to it's side, her posture still very small and closed. Shaun locked the door and approaced his lover.

To be continued...