Isabelle Still Stands on the Corner

Story Info
A mysterious woman meets a visitor to Richmond.
4.1k words
4.44
10.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

Forget I'm a lawyer. That doesn't matter anymore. Just call me Kurt and I'll call you "Doctor", OK?, even though I'm older than you. I respect that you're trying to help me.

You want to know what happened? Well, I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

I don't get to Richmond very often. My law practice is in Los Angeles but I've made a reputation in a certain area of law that involves community standards. What people think is clean or dirty. The definition of obscenity. Freedom of expression. Letting other people live their own lives without trying to control their behavior. That kind of thing. I'm the best in my area of practice.

There was a theater owner here in Richmond, I guess it was actually in the suburbs, who ran afoul of the morals of that fine community and the upstanding guardians of public virtue there wanted to shut him down. The Association called me in to defend him. I went to Virginia expecting a big battle, planning to stay two weeks. The second day, the case was thrown out of court. I was really surprised, because Virginia is in the South and I thought everyone would be rock-ribbed conservative. But it was over right away. Still, I decided to stay over another night anyway, maybe go back the next evening, because my calendar for the week was already cleared for the case, see? Besides, I had heard that Richmond was a nice place to visit. There's a lot of history there. Interesting museum, historical stuff from the Confederacy, a great art gallery, that kind of thing. I don't take time for myself much anymore -- it's the price of staying on top.

I saw a lady on the street.

I first saw her when I checked in the night before. I thought she was a hooker at first. I got a good look at her when I went to that little place across the street to get a cup of coffee and stretch my legs, about two hours later. She was something to look at. I've never seen anyone like her and I've seen a lot of women. She was beautiful. Her skin was so white. Her hair was absolutely black and she wore an old-fashioned black dress, like something out of the 1950's, and it accentuated her figure -- she was skinny but she seemed to have tits anyway. The dress seemed too light-weight for the weather but she didn't seem cold. The contrast between her hair and that dress and the skin made her look like something out of an old photo album or a black and white newspaper clipping. But what was most weird about her was that she just seemed to be standing there like she was waiting for someone and she was still there when I got my coffee. I passed within a couple of feet of her and got a good look at her face -- she was so beautiful! She looked me in the eyes and for a minute I thought she was going to say something. She had beautiful blue eyes. But then she looked away.

I didn't see her when I left for the courthouse that morning. My hotel was over on Franklin Street, so I had to take a cab. But I saw her that night when I came back. This time I think she noticed me looking at her while I was waiting, because she looked me in the eyes and then turned away. Her eyes were so blue. I figured she had to be a hooker. Seemed funny for a streetwalker to be working a corner near all those upscale hotels. Usually you see that in a red-light district, not downtown. I've defended a lot of working girls, though, and I know that the really successful ones pay off cops, and doormen, and sneak into expensive hotels all the time.

Well, the case was dismissed early in the afternoon of the second day of the trial! I was feeling really good! I won big time! Super-lawyer! The Association was so happy they said they were going to give me a bonus because this case could have set a precedent that would have set their members back all over the country. Adult theaters were safe from prosecution, at least for the time being, in states with laws like Virginia's! This was huge!

I was feeling really good coming back from the courthouse and stopped for a drink with some of the Association guys on the way back. We had all this unexpected time on our hands, so we celebrated. Afterward, one of the Association officers, a guy who owns an adult theater in Wisconsin, gave me a lift back to the hotel. It was dark when I got there and I saw her on the corner again.

Now my wife, Boboli, and I have what you might call an open marriage. We're not hypocrites. We believe in enjoying sex and giving and taking pleasure, anything goes between consenting adults, as long as it doesn't hurt other people, and we practice what we preach. We're what some people call swingers but we just think we are open minded. That means we give each other the freedom to explore and experience other lovers. We know our bond is strong enough that we don't have to worry about our relationship. I'm just telling you so you won't think I felt guilty about what I did, because I didn't.

I figured she had to be a hooker, out on that corner at night. And it seemed to me that getting laid was a great way to celebrate! I could afford her. So when the taxi dropped me off I walked up to her and said hello. She turned and looked at me  God, her eyes were blue!  and for a minute I couldn't speak, she took my breath away. Then I got over it and said I had seen her there the day before and if she wasn't in a hurry maybe she'd like to have a drink with me. I didn't say the obvious -- that she was fuckin' gorgeous and I wanted her all night. Figured I didn't need to. Well, ok, the truth is with her looking right at me I guess I was scared to. There was something about her that made me hold back, like you don't talk to a lady that way.

Then, for the first time, she smiled. She had a funny smile, kind of tight lipped. She said she'd like that. Have a drink, I mean. Told me there was a bar in the restaurant on the second floor of the hotel, overlooking the street. So we went there. We had a table right by the window. She had a martini and I had a bourbon. We talked -- well, mostly I talked and she listened -- and she told me her name was Isabelle. I tried to get her to tell me what she was doing on the corner all that time but she was really evasive. "Waiting for someone", was all she would say. "Someone special." I didn't want to push it because I wanted her in a good mood for when we went upstairs. She kept looking out the window over the street, I noticed, but she did it in a way that wasn't obvious or like she didn't want to be with me. Even though she didn't say much, she was good company. Seemed to pay attention to what I was saying. If she was a hooker, she was a nice one. Not jaded, not in a hurry. She seemed to have all the time in the world. And those beautiful blue eyes -- I could only stare at them. They made me a little nervous! I don't get nervous easily.

Anyway, finally with the help of the bourbon on top of what I had had that afternoon I got over it and asked her if she wanted to go upstairs to my room. I figured that was when she would tell me her price. I knew I was going to agree to it whatever it was -- I make damn good money and she was gorgeous. But she didn't. She was fine with going upstairs, though, so I couldn't figure it out. I asked if she wanted anything up front -- said it just like that. She smiled that funny smile again and said no, she didn't want anything. I thought that was very strange. Even if she was an amateur, here I was giving her a chance to make some money and to get it in advance.

When we were done with our drinks I realized that I was hungry. She had already said ok to coming upstairs with me but she didn't seem to be in a hurry to turn a trick and I needed something in my stomach, after all I had had to drink yesterday. I wanted to enjoy her and last a long time and that's hard when you're distracted by a growling stomach. We ordered from the restaurant menu and had it at our table in the bar. I think I had the sugar-cured Virginia ham. I got black-eyed peas with it because the mashed potatoes had garlic in them and I wanted my breath to be fresh. I noticed that she hardly touched her food but she was thin so I thought maybe she just didn't eat much. It didn't take long.

We went upstairs to my hotel room. I had a corner suite with two queen-size beds, like I needed two because I was going to get up in the middle of the night and change beds? She didn't say anything but right away she went over to the window to look down. We were about six floors above the corner where she had been standing. I made my move on her then, putting my hands on her shoulders. Again the smile. I noticed that her dress had shoulder pads. Women don't wear shoulder pads these days but I thought maybe she did because she was so thin.

I turned her around and kissed her and she kissed me back harder! I thought I was going to swallow her tongue or she was going to swallow mine!

She let me unbutton the top of her dress -- there were a lot of buttons! -- and scoop her tits out of her bra! They were so fine, a real handful! I love to fondle tits -- most people don't do enough breast work before they fuck, in my opinion. I represent a client who's made good money in the business because his movies always have long scenes where the woman gets felt up. Her breasts were perfect -- the skin was flawless. She really seemed to enjoy the way I handled her! I can do that for a long time and it gets the women really sexed up.

But it was hard to concentrate just on her tits. As soon as I had her tits out, she unbuttoned my shirt and took off my tie, and was working on my belt when I stopped her and told her to slow down! She let me take more time with her boobs, like I like to, and moaned a little when I worked her nipples.

Then she let me undress her. She was amazing! Her pussy hair was as black as the hair on her head and kind of framed her cunt without covering it. You could see her clit sticking out! I wanted to get down to business and lick her righteous pussy! But she surprised me by dropping to her knees and diving for my dick first. She was rushing like she was trying to get me off fast, I thought maybe so she could move on to the next john, but she hadn't been in a hurry before and she hadn't set a price. I kept telling her to slow down and we'd enjoy it more.

Her mouth was like a vacuum cleaner, I swear! She sucked my dick and then it felt like she was sucking my balls into her mouth -- it was the first time in my life I felt like my nuts were being deep throated along with my cock! I don't know how she did it! I never got head so good and she kept it up for a long time! Most girls would have got a sore jaw. I knew I wanted to fuck her long and hard and figured that if I came in her throat first I would last longer in her pussy so I let her bring me off with her mouth. I came so hard and the suction in her mouth made it feel so good, I filled her up with my load! She kept swallowing and sucking for a long time after I finished, and I couldn't tell whether she was getting every last drop or trying to get me to go another round in her mouth.

She held me in her mouth for a long time without moving. Then she stood up and pulled me to the bed by the root and we fell on top of it. She moved into a 69 so I could lick her pussy at the same time -- man, it was good! Like sucking on a hole in a peppermint popsicle, she was so sweet. Her mouth was cool around my cock and she started building me up again. It was all so good and my dick got steel-hard and then she seemed to do something in her throat, like swallowing long and hard, and I almost lost it again! Then she stopped all of a sudden. I was so glad because I really wanted her body -- I wanted to come inside her cunt.

All this time, I had been licking her and sucking on her labia and her clit. I wanted to get her all primed for fucking. I guess I succeeded! After she froze while sucking me, she came all of a sudden. I was surprised -- I didn't think I had done anything special right then to get her off. She really came hard. Her body shook, like she was having a convulsion, and she closed her eyes really tight! She gushed a lot of pussy juice, and it tasted as sweet as her cunt. It took her several minutes to come around again, like she had passed out from her orgasm and was waking up slowly. I've seen that before but this was taking a long time.

So while she was still half-asleep or at least not with it, I got up and pulled the covers down on my side and got her under the sheets. I did that because the room seemed to be colder than when we came in and I because wanted to hold her body next to me to warm her up, so she'd want to cuddle. She let me slip her legs under the covers and then I got in bed with her and started kissing her face and she started kissing my neck and I got to feeling her up again. She was still groggy but she seemed to be enjoying it.

I didn't have a condom with me and I figured that if she was a hooker she'd put one on me and even if she wasn't, protection was her own responsibility. That's the way I see it, I'm sorry. Call me old fashioned. I like to go bareback and take my chances. She never once stopped me or asked me to get one. If she got knocked up, it was her business, as far as I'm concerned.

She finally came around after a few minutes and rejoined the party. She crawled on top of me, kissing my neck and rubbing her chest on me. My dick went straight up and was rubbing between her thighs, outside her cunt but rubbing on it. She seemed to like that! I liked it but it wasn't enough so I grabbed her by the shoulders and flipped her over so I was on top. I had had about as much foreplay as I could take, so I got between her legs, reached down, and pushed right into her! One stroke -- she was so wet I hit bottom right away, even though she was so tight I could feel her little hard cervix on the way in! It felt so good, like diving into cool water on a hot day! She was squirming -- no, the right word is writhing, really writhing! -- under me and I could feel her twat contracting and milking my prick inside her! I'm telling you, this was the best sex I'd had in years -- maybe ever! And my wife Boboli is really a good lay!

And she seemed to be into it even more than I was! The way she was acting and coming really had me turned on. She was moaning and thrashing and carrying on and every few minutes she would jerk like she was having a convulsion and I would feel her vagina contract tight around my cock and then I'd pound it wide open again and a few minutes later the same thing would happen and -- you know, I don't know where I got the stamina! Here when I started fucking her I was already almost there and yet I was able to keep going for what seemed like an hour! I dunno! Maybe it was because it was my second time that night but I could've sworn that I was that close when we started fucking. Whatever was going on with my dick, I was real glad I didn't shoot right away.

Finally, she settled down and seemed to be almost in a trance, eyes closed, focusing so hard on our fucking that she seemed to be in another world. Then something happened -- I don't know what -- and all of a sudden I feel like I'm being splashed with cold water but instead of the shock turning me off now I'm coming in buckets! It was a shock like you spank a girl just before she comes? Lots of girls like that and it puts them over the edge. I felt like this cold blast of air or something and it set me off and I was coming inside her, over and over again, maybe a dozen times -- maybe fifteen! Her cunt got really slick but it stayed tight, so I was still pounding her hard while I was spurting. And each time I felt like my come was squirting way deep inside her. I'm starting to think, she's not protected -- maybe I'm knocking her up! Maybe she wants it and she let me come inside her because she wants to get pregnant! I was having all kinds of fantasies about her! It was the best orgasm I've ever had in my life, and I've blasted lots of come into Boboli and lots of other women over the years and every time has been great. But this was the best!

This time I was the one who took a long time to recover! She went down on me and licked me clean with her mouth, which I love! I'm a liberated guy but I'm not into cream pie, so I didn't reciprocate. Instead, I let her get me hard again with her fingers and her mouth. I'll say one thing for her -- she didn't drip on the sheets! I don't know how she held that big load inside -- it must have been in there real deep!

When I was erect again, she bent over and put her ass up in the air. As turned on as I was, I had to stare at it for a long time. It was so white it looked like it was carved from marble, a perfect heart shape, framing her gorgeous cunt with the big clit sticking out and down, a little white asshole -- just the most perfect ass you'd even want to see! Finally I plunged in and it was great, again! There was never a time I was inside her that I didn't feel like she was the best lay I ever had.

I took it slower this time, really enjoying the long fuck and looking at her perfect ass. It took me much longer to come this time and when I did it my load seemed smaller but the come seemed -- I can't really describe it, somehow comfortable? streaming? flowing? Weird, the juice seemed to pour out of me with every beat of my heart. Almost like it was being pulled out of me instead of ejaculated. I can't describe it. But it felt so good and she seemed to like it too because she kept telling me to fill her up with my sweet semen! (I love it when a girl talks about "semen" instead of just using the word "come" over and over.)

After it was over, we lay back and I fell asleep. I guess she did too but sometime in the night I woke up and she was out of the bed. I looked around and she was at the window, looking out -- she would have been looking out over the street corner. I drifted back to sleep and didn't think anything more about it. Later, who knows how long, I woke up because she was licking my balls and jacking me! I told her I didn't think I could come again but she kept doing it and then sat up and squatted over me so she could put my dick up her. I surprised myself! It only took me a few minutes and I came again! I could tell there wasn't much volume but it still felt really good and even if it had been the only orgasm I had all night I would have said I really got lucky picking her up.

She lay back beside me and I spent a few minutes fingering her until she rolled onto her side facing me and grabbed my balls. She rolled them in her hands and it felt good but my nuts were really tender after all that sex, so after a while I had to ask her to quit. She laid her head on me and nuzzled my neck and I went back to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up alone. I looked around and she was gone! I got up and looked around the room and her clothes were gone, too. I started to panic and pulled out my wallet -- nothing was missing! There was no note written in lipstick on the window -- I guess she hadn't seen that movie! I looked out the window, although that was kind of a longshot. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day but she wasn't on the corner. But there was no mistaking the sheets. The bed had been slept in on both sides and my dick was soft and my balls ached, so it wasn't a dream. I wondered why there weren't any wet spots -- both of us had come a lot but there was no come on the sheets.

I hadn't really thought through what I would do if she stayed the night. Have breakfast, I guess, and go back at it if she could stay and my balls could take it. But she was gone already and there was no sign that she was coming back. So I took a shower, dressed, and went down for breakfast. I felt a little lightheaded, but I had had quite a night.

On my way to the coffee shop, I stopped in the hotel shop to get a newspaper. I also bought a tourist book on legends and mysteries of Richmond and how Edgar Allen Poe used to live here. I started reading it while I was waiting for my order. I don't know what happened after that. They told me here that I passed out. All I know is that I woke up here in the hospital and everybody is all upset over my blood count and talking about emergency transfusions for anemia.

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers
12