Isabelle; The Good Neighbor

Story Info
Hot & horny Latina housewife lends a helping hand.
2.1k words
4.28
121.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2.1.2011

I've been living in this neighborhood for fifteen years and I have never done something as naughty and wild as what I did yesterday. A new family moved in next door to us about six months ago and I have been checking out the teen aged son. Jimmy is eighteen years old, and is so hot, with his lean figure and strapping muscular physique, as a matter of fact, he reminds me of my husband when we met twenty-five years ago, tall, lean, tan, and athletic, Jimmy es muy caliente! I first noticed Jimmy when he and his family moved in, being the good neighbor that I am, I went over and introduced myself. I immediately noticed Jimmy, his mother said that he was just about ready to graduate from high school and that he was, "Hell bent on becoming a United States Marine, and that when he graduated from high school, he wasn't going to waste his time, he is already going through the recruiting process." Jimmy was tall, very well mannered, quiet, and a bit shy. I could tell he was intelligent just by talking to him, and when I finally got past his mother's braggadocio about him, for she was very proud about her soon to be Marine son, and wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise, and when she finally let Jimmy speak for himself, I immediately became impressed by this strong silent young man.

Jimmy was fine, with his wavy black hair, bronze skin, and Aztec features, he had me wishing I was a doe-eyed school girl growing up in Ecuador again, but that would be setting me back fourteen years, so all I could do was dream and fantasize. With three kids of my own, one two years younger than Jimmy, and a husband who had settled into "just being a provider", I was feeling a bit unfulfilled in my sex life and my eyes and mind began to wander. I was very horny, and I could use Jimmy as my young object of desire. . . all in fantasy of course!

A few times, when Jimmy was out cutting the lawn with his shirt off, I would strike up casual conversation of small talk with him; he was so polite, yet a bit nervous. I will admit, the way I was looking at him and some of the suggestive things I would say to him, I wouldn't blame him for being a bit uneasy. I would often look down at the bulge in his jeans, or if he was wearing shorts, I would gaze my eyes at his gorgeous bronze legs and my mouth would water. Well, yesterday, I realized that I ran out of sugar and decided that I would borrow some from my next door neighbors. I had noticed that there was a car in the driveway so I assumed somebody was home; I knocked on the door, yet there was no answer, I could hear some music faintly playing in the house so I knocked again, and still no answer. I don't know why I decided to do what I did next, but I walked around to the side of the house and began looking through windows to see if anyone was there, my husband always tells me that I am nosy anyway. I walked around peeking through windows until I saw Jimmy laying on his bed, and what I saw really turned me on!

Jimmy was lying there, completely naked with a bottle of oil by his side with his eyes closed stroking his huge eighteen year old fully erect cock! My pussy immediately got soaking wet! I watched him for a while, occasionally looking over my shoulder, making sure nobody was watching me. I stood there and watched young Jimmy as he took long strokes of his well oiled amazing cock, and I was getting so hot! As I stood there and watched, I came up with the wildest idea, I was going to knock on the window and ask Jimmy if he needed help getting off, and I did! I knocked on the window, of course it startled and embarrassed Jimmy, as he would never expect to be disturbed by me while he was stroking his hard cock alone. Jimmy nearly jumped out of his skin when I knocked on his window, I kind of felt bad disturbing him, but the hot and sexy feelings I was experiencing while watching him stroking his big hard cock overrode those feelings!

"Jimmy, it's Mrs. Santiago, I'm sorry to disturb you, as I see that you are busy. I was wondering if I could borrow some sugar. But I see that you are busy so I will come back later, or not at all."

Jimmy was so embarrassed that he immediately jumped and covered his hard oiled cock with both of his hands.

"Oh. . . Mrs. Santiago. . . I . . . I. . . am so ashamed. . . Sugar? Why. . . sure. . . you want to borrow some sugar? Ye. . . yea, the front door is unlocked, just come in."

"The door is unlocked?" I asked.

"Yea, the door is unlocked, you need some sugar?" he asked embarrassingly.

"Okay." I said, "I'll be right there.

I walked into Jimmy's house and made a beeline directly to his bedroom before he could even get up to show me where the sugar was. When I entered the house, I began to call out Jimmy's name, I could hear him answering me back, so I followed the voice until I was in his bedroom. When I got to his bedroom, he was still fumbling around in his bed, struggling to get dressed. I said to him, " Relax Jimmy, you don't have to get dressed, I see that you are busy, I can help you to get off if you need help." Jimmy was so embarrassed; he just lay there, cock still hard; with a stupefied look on his face. " It's okay Jimmy; I can see that you are busy; I can help you get off. . . I have been watching you from the window. I would love to help you get off, and then you can get up to give me some sugar." I said.

"I am so ashamed Mrs. Santiago."

"You have no need to be ashamed Jimmy." I said, "I enjoyed watching you stroke your cock! NowI want to help you complete your task. Don't you want the real thing?"

" The real thing? Um. . . yes Mrs. Santiago, I think I would enjoy that." he replied, still a little embarrassed.

"Mmm, I am much obliged." I said.

I walked over to Jimmy and immediately grabbed his well oiled hard cock and began stroking, trying to mimic the same motions I saw him doing while I was watching him.

"Is that the way you like it?" I coyly asked.

"Oh yes Mrs. Santiago." he said, "That feels great!"

I stroked Jimmy's hard cock and lost my mind! It was so hard! I loved it! I knew that I had to have it in my mouth! "Do you mind if I suck your cock Jimmy?" I asked him, " That has to feel better than a hand."

"Suck it Mrs. Santiago? Why. . . no, I don't mind."

I took Jimmy's hard cock into my mouth and. . . oh my god, he tasted so good! Having a young hard cock in my mouth was really turning me on! In fact, I wanted to fuck him right then and there, but I felt that it wasn't the right time, his parents, or brother and sister could come home and spoil the fun. Anybody could have come home and caught us and that was really turning me on! I was going to get him off with my mouth, and my tits! I licked the head of Jimmy's rock hard cock like it was a lollipop, while I looked up at his to see his reaction.

"You like when I do that Jimmy?"

"Oh yea, Mrs. Santiago."

"You like my big tits Jimmy?"

"Yes Mrs. Santiago."

"Do you want to feel them Jimmy?"

"Yes Mrs. Santiago."

I pulled down my blouse and bra exposing my large breast while continuing to lick and suck Jimmy's cock and balls.

"Touch them Jimmy; squeeze them. . . please." I begged. Jimmy reached over to squeeze my breast, I loved it! I was getting hotter and hotter, knowing that I was virtually seducing my young and hot teenaged neighbor!

"Do you like my big nipples Jimmy?" I asked.

"Oh yes Mrs. Santiago, I like your big nipples."

"Would you like to stick your hard cock between my big tits and tit fuck me Jimmy? Do you think you would enjoy that Jimmy?" I asked. "I know I would love to feel your hard. . . wet. . . cock pumping between my big tits Jimmy."

"Oh yes Mrs. Santiago, I would love to do that."

I sucked on Jimmy's cock some more to get it really slick, and then I remembered the bottle of oil he was using to jerk off with, so I grabbed the bottle and poured some on Jimmy's rigid rod; after a few strokes I placed it between my tits, squeezed them together, and completely engulfed his dick as I began to glide them up and down, stroking his hard cock like it was my hot pussy.

"Oh my Jimmy, look at that, your hard cock disappears between my big tits! Do you see that Jimmy?"

"Yes Mrs. Santiago, it disappeared."

"Do you like the way that looks Jimmy? How does it feel Jimmy? I bet those young girls you are used to don't do anything like this Jimmy!"

"Oh. . .no Mrs. Santiago, they don't do anything like this. . . I love it, it feels incredible!"

"This certainly feels better than your hand. . . doesn't it Jimmy?" I asked as I made long slow strokes with my tits.

"It feels way better than my hand Mrs. Santiago!"

I continued to glide my tits up and down Jimmy's hard cock alternating between that, and sucking his cock and balls. Judging from how excited and hard he was, I could tell he was going to cum very soon, so I continued to suck and stroke his cock with my mouth and tits, eagerly awaiting my hot and creamy surprise.

"Oh Jimmy, I can feel your cock getting harder! It feels like you are going to cum! Are you going to cum soon Jimmy?" I asked in eager anticipation, stroking and sucking. Please cum Jimmy, I want to taste your hot young cum!"

"Yes Mrs. Santiago, I think I'm about to cum!" he said, breathing heavily and thrusting his hips harder.

"Yes Jimmy, cum for me! Show me how a Marine is really supposed to shoot; fire that load Jimmy! Fire that load!"

Jimmy's cock got as hard and rigid as a piece of tempered steel, and then he shot the most amazing hot load of cum that I would only expect from a horny teenaged boy. I could feel his cock pulsating between my tits as his creamy load shot between them, hitting me under my chin, until I finished him off in my mouth, where he continued to shoot hard, blasting the back of my throat and tonsils. I swallowed every drop of whatever was shot into my mouth, and squeezed the head of his cock to ensure that I got every last drop of his hot and young creamy cum. It was incredible! The amount of energy I received from swallowing Jimmy's load was enough to carry me late into the night; I even fucked my husband later that night. . . of course fantasizing about Jimmy's rock hard cock! My husband was surprised about the amount of energy I had that night; he even asked me where my sudden burst of energy came from. I told him that I stumbled across an energy elixir that was "located close by!"

"Oh my god!" Jimmy cried, "That was so incredible Mrs. Santiago!"

"Now aren't you glad I helped you out Jimmy? That's what good neighbors are for." I said.

"Oh yes Mrs. Santiago, I'm really glad that you came over to. . . ah. . . help."

"Well Jimmy, the pleasure was all mine! Could I still borrow that sugar from you Jimmy? Even though your cum was sweet enough for me, I don't think it will sweeten my cake. . . at least not just yet."

"Sugar? . . . borrow? Sure Mrs. Santiago. Your cake? . . . What? I. . ."