Isis Adventure Ch. 2

Story Info
Isis is stuck with Finn for another day.
2.4k words
4.57
14.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was morning…Isis awoke slowly, stretched and smiled softly as she remembered where she was…as she recalled the events of the previous night. She moved her arm over feeling for Finn…the bed was empty. Isis glanced around through half open eyes and spied Finn, standing nude in front of the window, watching the heavy falling snow in the dim light. He was turned slightly toward her, his tall angular profile outlined in the dim light coming through the window. She smiled when she saw his prick, now hanging loosely between his thighs…she recalled how beautiful it had looked last night, hard, erect, its huge head almost purple from the blood filling it. She sighed softly as she remembered how she had come that first time just from the sensation of that huge head parting her inner pussy lips and popping through her tight vaginal muscles into her pussy. She had come a second time even more intensely when she felt Finn's large prick erupt, spewing his cum into the depths of her pussy.

Finn had not noticed that she was awake. He turned toward her, a smile on his face, when her heard her get out of the bed. "Bathroom call," Isis said softly and walked, naked, toward the washroom. Isis walked proudly…she knew Finn was watching her in all her beauty now, he was enjoying the sight of her fantastic big beautiful young breasts, not the snow. Her toilet quickly completed, her mouth freshen with the complimentary mouthwash provided by the hotel, Isis walked up behind Finn and wrapped her arms about him, her palms against his stomach, her firm full gigantic breasts pressing against his back. Finn flinched, startled, the plush carpet had prevented him from hearing her come up behind him.

"We won't be leaving today," Finn said in a soft voice.

"I know," Isis, murmured against his back, "I don't mind…I'm in no hurry to get home." She kissed his back and let her hands slide down his stomach, through the wiry pubic hair until her hands cupped his prick in both her hands. She could feel it rapidly swelling, growing thicker as his blood filled it. "Hmmm…come back to bed, Finn. There are more fun things to do than watch it snow," Isis whispered softly.

Finn chuckled and turned to face her, his aroused prick pressing against her flat stomach as her pulled her into his arms. He kissed her softly on her lovely mouth, then more intensely, his tongue probing her very kissable mouth, teasing her tongue. Finn pulled back, broke the kiss, "I would love to go back to bed with you," he murmured.

Stretched out on the bed, the lovely Isis and Finn are kissing and fondling one another. Isis is gently stroking his prick, running her hand all the way down, gently massaging his balls…then moving her hand back up stroking the underside of his prick as she presses it against his belly. Finn has two fingers in Isis's wet pussy, stroking them slowly in and out, as he lowers his mouth to her lovely juicy white breast and sucks gently on its pink eatable nipple, teasing it with his tongue.
Isis puts her right hand on Finn's left shoulder and pushes him onto his back. She rolls over on top of him letting his rigid prick slip between her thighs, nestling up against her wet pussy…her pussy lips part and spread around the upper side of his prick as she presses her wet pussy down against it. They kiss…Finn moans softly into Isis's mouth as she squeezes her thighs around his prick and rubs her pussy slowly up and down the upper side of his prick. Isis breaks the kiss and whispers, "I want you another way first…just lie back and enjoy it…I want to make you feel wonderful."

Isis slides down Finn's body, her tongue tracing a path down his chest and stomach, her rigid pink nipples, pressing against his skin, making parallel tracks down his body as she slips down between his spread legs. Taking his prick in her hand, she presses it up and toward his stomach until it is lying against his skin…she lowers her lips to the soft wrinkled sac containing his balls and slowly traces each one with the tip of her tongue…her tongue teasing and probing at the wrinkles of the sac. Isis moves her tongue up to the base of Finn's prick, turns her head slightly sidewise, letting her lovely lips spread over the underside of Finn's hot prick. Her tongue teases, licks and probes at the large vein running up the underside of the shaft…the large canal that many like to imagine the cum journeys through before erupting.

Isis moved her head up Finn's rigid shaft, mouthing it the way a toothless old woman would attack a buttered ear of corn. Her lips reached the soft, swollen edge of the beautiful head that flares out over the shaft…her tongue traced around under that flared edge until she found the little "vee" at the base of the head of his prick and gently attack it, tonguing it and the soft flesh just beneath the vee. Isis raised her head slightly and let Finn's prick spring up to its full glory…stiff, proud, and hot. She could see the sparkle, when the dim light struck it, of a large drop of pre-cum seeping from the slit in the dark swollen head.

Using the tip of her tongue, Isis spread the pre-cum over the head of his prick until it glistened in the dim light from the snowstorm outside. Isis squeezed Finn's prick with her hand, pumped it a little, teasing another drop of pre-cum from the slit, then probed the gaping slit with her tongue seeking even more. She opened her lips wider and let the large head slip between her lips, into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head and the shaft as she took his prick as deep into her mouth as she could. Isis felt the swollen head of his prick pressing against the back of her throat, then its head being squeezed by her throat…she relaxed her throat muscles and took his prick even deeper in her throat…burying her nose in his pubic hair, her nose pressed against his abdomen.

Isis backed off, took a breath, and began to suck Finn's prick in earnest, her mouth moving up and down his rigid tool, her tongue teasing and swirling around the head of his prick before plunging back down its rigid length. Isis's pussy is wet, her juices flowing freely…she reaches down with her right hand and puts two, then three fingers into her pussy. When her fingers and hand are wet with her pussy juices, she slips her hand underneath Finn's balls and probes for his asshole. Finn opens his legs even wider giving her better access…her searching finger finds the puckered hole and presses inward. She slips her finger into Finn's ass up to her first knuckle… pulls back a little then presses forward, slipping her finger in up to the second knuckle…then in as far as she can go. Isis begins to move the invading finger in and out Finn's ass…as her mouth fucks his prick, her finger fucks his ass. Finn moans softly, Isis knows that he is getting near the explosion point.

Isis can feel the tension in Finn's thighs and the slight swelling of the head of his prick…she doesn't want him to cum yet! Isis wraps her left hand around the base of his prick and squeezes…her fingers won't quite reach around the large shaft, but by gripping his prick from its underside it still lets her close off the channel that his cum must travel up – her hand and fingers are a human cock-ring, just tighter. Finn moans loudly when Isis closes off the impending eruption of cum…she lifts her mouth from the sensitive head and lets her tongue just lightly stroke the less sensitive shaft…giving his prick time to back off from the near climax.

As Isis's tongue teased the huge veins running up and down his shaft, she could see an almost clear whitish liquid seeping from the slit in the dark swollen head of his prick. As it seeps from the slit, it runs down the little vee on the underside of the beautiful head and then down the shaft. Isis catches the flow of pre-cum with the tip of her tongue, licking upward to the same little vee that divides the dark head into two globes. It tastes good…a sweet taste to it. Now it is seeping even faster from his slit…a continuous flow of pre-cum, not as thick as cum, escaping through her grip on Finn's prick. As her tongue licks up between the dark globes, she tightens her grip on the base of his prick…Finn moans loudly, "My God, Isis….Ohhh…Isiiiiiiiiis."

When Finn moans, Isis pushes her finger deep into his ass seeking that little nugget, his prostate gland: Her fingertip finds it and begins to massage it as her mouth closes over the swollen head of his throbbing prick. When she releases her grip on the base of his prick, Finn moans…almost a soft scream…and thrusts his hips upward, driving his prick even deeper into Isis's mouth. Isis can feel his prick throb, then jerk, as a huge wad of cum erupts from it, striking the back of her throat with such force, that even though she expected it…she was startled. Isis feels a spasm and sudden sense of warmth and wetness in her pussy at the suddenness and strength of Finn's climax. Finn's prick throbs again and a second wad of cum erupts, not as forcefully, but still strong. Isis lifts her mouth from his throbbing prick and watches as cum pumps and oozes from the beautiful dark head…the cum is very thick… so much liquid was loss in pre-cum. As the heavy white cum slowly covers the head of his prick, the throbbing subsides; she lowers her head and takes his prick, still oozing cum, back into her mouth…sucking it gently but firmly, milking the last drop of cum from his prick. Finn is moaning softly, but it is a contented moan, one of relief, one of satisfaction.

When she is finished, she gives the tip of his prick a gentle kiss, and lays her head on Finn's stomach beside his prick watching it, she is still holding his prick lightly in her left hand, her right hand still exploring his ass…her finger still buried deeply in his asshole. She watches as his prick starts to sag a bit from its rigid erectness, leaning to one side. When Finn starts to say something she whispers, "Ssssh…I'm not through yet…just lie there and enjoy it."

When Isis sees your prick wilting, she begins to gently tease and stroke Finn's prostate. Whether it is this teasing, the novelty of their being together, or that Isis is so absolute adorable, his prick straightens up growing back to its full erectness and hardness. Isis moves her lower body over, straddles Finn's right leg, her wet, dripping pussy pressing against you're his leg and ankle. Isis lightly tongues and kisses the skin of Finn's stomach; giving his prick time to recover, time to lose its sensitivity. She begins to hump her pussy against his leg, rubbing her wet pussy against his skin. Finn laughs softly and begins to move his right leg, pressing upward, harder, against her pussy rubbing against his leg. After a few minutes of this, Finn's leg and ankle are soaked with Isis's pussy juices…Isis moans softly, her lips pressed against Finn's stomach, her pussy is aching, aching to be filled with the huge prick she is still holding gently in her left hand.

Isis gets up and quickly straddles Finn's body…her aching pussy poised over his thick prick, now standing as erect and as hard as ever. Isis wants it in her pussy…she wants to feel it filling her pussy. Reaching beneath her body, Isis grasps the big prick and rubs its head between her soaked pussy lips…teasing her clit with it, rubbing that beautiful head gently over her swollen button. Isis's pussy is so wet that its juices are running down Finn's prick as she guides the swollen head between the outer lips of her pussy to her aching hole. Isis can feel the tensions building in her body, in her pussy, as she feels the huge head part her inner pussy lips…spreading them wider and wider as that beautiful head enters her pussy. When the huge head pops through the tight ring of her inner pussy lips, she thrust her butt down hard, driving her pussy all the way down the rigid shaft, burying Finn's prick completely in her pussy. It is enough…Isis cries out loudly, "Oh Finn… NOW…NOW….Ohhhhh….Finn." She feels her pussy spasm violently and a wonderful sensation permeate her body as a terrific orgasm sweeps through her. Isis stays upright, impaled on his rigid prick, letting the sensation wash over her…then with a soft moan, falls forward onto Finn's chest and wraps her arms around his neck…moaning softly, her beautiful face buried in curve of Finn's shoulder and neck…his prick still buried in her pussy.

As they lie there, Isis can feel Finn slowly moving his prick in her pussy, raising and lowering his ass…not much, just an inch or so, in and out…his hands stroking her back softly as he gently fucks her. Isis kisses his neck and whispers softly, "Roll us over and fuck me…fuck me until I cum again and again." Finn laughs softly and says, "I'd love to." He rolls their bodies over, his prick never escaping from Isis's pussy. Isis lifts her legs and wraps them around the back of Finn's thighs – she wants to get them as high as possible, spreading her pussy open for Finn's huge prick. Isis runs her hands down Finn's back until she can grab his buttocks and pull him into her pussy…she wants his prick as deep in her pussy as she can get it. Isis raises her soft white ass, pushes her pussy against Finn, grinding her pussy against his prick…she loves the way it feels. Isis moans loudly and says, "Now, fuck me hard…make me scream…make me want it again and again. I want you…I want you to fuck me now…hard." Finn is happy to comply…he begins to pound his prick into her pussy with long, hard, fast strokes…urged on by Isis's loud moans and her hands on his butt trying to pull him into her pussy.

To Be Continued...

[I hope you like this…I enjoyed writing it. I found it very easy to do…I just imagined what I would like you to do to me and described it. I hope I get a detailed description of what it does to you when you read it and what you did about it!!]