Island Discipline Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Assume Position 1!" she was told, and staggered to her feet. The pressure in her bowels was almost unbearable and she was panting as she stood awaiting further instructions. Her mistress ran an impartial hand between her legs, feeling the slickness of her pussy before finding and teasing her clit. Kristy groaned at the sensations this aroused. The discomfort from her bowels was merging with the pleasure she was receiving from the stimulation of her clit and pussy and she was becoming very aroused.

Smiling to herself, Sue withdrew her fingers and left Krisy craving more. Finally, she judged that the enema had had its desired effect. She moved Kristy over to the toilet and advised her that she was going to withdraw the plug.

"Make sure that you hold everything in until I tell you to release," she warned. "If you do not obey me, you will regret it!"

Kristy assured her mistress that she would do as she told and steeled herself as she felt the plug being eased out. By clenching her asshole tight, she managed to prevent all but a tiny dribble from escaping.

Sue watched for a moment before nodding. "Very good, slave, it seems as if you are finally learning control!" she said. "You may now release."

Kristy gratefully complied, sighing in relief as the distension in her bowels eased away.

"Now slave, clean yourself off thoroughly, and I mean everywhere!" Sue said.

Kristy moved back to the shower and once more turned on the water. This time she made sure to soap her asshole thoroughly, inserting her finger inside to make sure everywhere was clean. Finally her mistress signalled that she was satisfied and allowed Kristy to step out of the shower.

She was allowed a comb and wincing slightly when it hit a tangle, she managed to tame her long tresses into a semblance of order. Sue stood and watched.

"Put it into a plait," she ordered.

Kristy hesitated, she hadn't worn a plait since she was a schoolgirl. Still, the look in her mistress' eyes brooked no disobedience and she quickly fumbled it into a rough plait. Frowning, Sue handed her a band with which to tie it off.

"You will have to practice that hairstyle." she said. "It is one which you will be expected to wear on many occasions and your Master will not accept an untidy slave. For now, however, it will do."

Kristy was puzzled. What she had just been told didn't make sense! This was her final day on the island and she had no intention of ever coming near the place again. Mentally shrugging her shoulders, she dismissed the comment as yet another attempt at controlling and humiliating her.

Her mistress handed her a rough towel and told her to dry herself off. Kristy gratefully complied. Once she was finished, Sue clipped the leash back to her collar and ordered her back to her hands and knees. She proceeded to walk out of the bathroom towards the discipline room, with Kristy dutifully crawling behind her. When they reached the centre of the room Sue commanded Kristy to assume Position 3. As Kristy obeyed, she picked up a leather blindfold from a nearby table and wrapped it around her head. Satisfied that the slave could now see nothing, she pressed an intercom button to inform David that all was ready for him. He entered silently and Kristy jumped when she heard his voice behind her.

"Well, slave, I hope you have spent the time we have so generously allowed you this afternoon in contemplating your actions and behaviour!"

"Yes Master, I have," she replied.

"Good," he said. "However, before I hear what you have to say, I will inspect you."

Kristy felt his fingers part her pussy lips and slide inside easily. She blushed in shame as she heard him comment to Mistress S that she appeared to be a randy little bitch, but with her legs spread wide she could do little to hide the fact that her pussy was hot and wet. Then his fingers found and pinched her clit and she couldn't prevent a moan of desire from escaping her lips.

"Well, well," David said. "It looks like our slave wants some attention! Mistress S, I think something needs to be done about this!"

Kristy briefly wondered what this comment meant before drawing in her breath with a gasp as she felt him insert first one, then two, then finally three fingers into her ass. To her surprise, this did not hurt her as much as expected.

Very good, Mistress S. You have done well in preparing our slave." David said. "She is finally acceptable.

Sue smiled at him and held up a special pair of nipple clamps. Nodding, David moved around in front of Kristy and took her right breast in his hand. He dragged a nail lightly over it's surface, eliciting another moan from her, before pinching her nipple hard. She cried out but he continued to stroke and tease it until it stood out firm and proud. He swiftly attached the first clamp and Kristy cried out again. Then he took her left breast and repeated it. She stiffened in tension, dreading what was about to happen. Seeing this, David continued to caress her breast, stroking it lightly, massaging it, teasing her nipple until she relaxed into the pleasurable sensations being created. As soon as she did this, he swiftly attached the second clamp, causing her to cry in pain at the rude change in sensations.

Then she felt something cool being passed underneath her breasts. She tensed in anticipation but nothing dire followed. Whatever it was that was being used was tightened briefly before being taken away. Then it reappeared, this time above her breasts, again being tightened before being removed. Blindfolded as she was she couldn't know that Sue was passing a tape measure around her body and taking careful notes. She took a range of measurements including neck circumference, depth from nape of neck to the small of the back, inside leg, thigh and knee size, and many more. There was no part of Kristy's body left untouched. Finally she nodded to David that she was finished.

"Slave, assume Position 1!" he instructed.

Obediently, Kristy knelt on the floor with her hands behind her head.

"So slave, I am ready to hear your apology and your offer of atonement," David said. "You may speak."

Kristy gathered up her dignity and told herself silently that these were just words, she didn't have to mean them, and anyway once she got through this, she could get back to her life in Miami.

Steeling herself she began. "I understand that I behaved badly when I arrived on the island. I should have been more considerate of others and more respectful in my conversations with them."

"And is that all, slave?" David asked mildly.

Kristy swallowed, not fooled in the slightest by his tone. He would not be satisfied until she had made her offer of atonement.

"In view of my behaviour, I understand that I need to apologise. To that end, I should like to offer the services of my mouth for your pleasure."

"I see," David said coldly. "I have heard no mention of an apology to Mistress S, to whom you have caused so much trouble, nor have I heard an offer of atonement to her. This is completely unacceptable. I see I shall have to determine your punishment myself."

Kristy started to shake. She had completely forgotten to include Mistress S in her considerations and now her warning was forcibly coming back to her. She was sure that she was in for a very unpleasant time!

"Slave, assume Position 3!" he commanded.

Kristy quickly obeyed trembling in dread as to what was coming. She felt her wrists being clipped together and then her hands were raised high above her head and attached to a hook. She could only just touch the floor. Then she felt something being attached to her ankles and suddenly her feet, which had already been set wide, were forced further apart. Now she could no longer touch the floor and all her weight was hanging from her arms.

She heard the click of stiletto heels move across the room and then back towards her and steeled herself to bear what was to follow. To her surprise, nothing happened. They were leaving her hanging there, and although uncomfortable, she started to relax. Then a line of fire bit into the top of her thigh as David, standing in front of her, brought a crop down hard across the flesh. She cried out in pain.

"Remember to count, slave," he instructed. "The punishment will continue unless you keep an accurate count."

Desperately Kristy forced out the words between her lips. "One!"

Again David brought the crop down hard, this time across the top of her other thigh. A thin, red weal appeared on both thighs. Taking careful aim, he laid the next two strokes parallel to the first. Tears were running down Kristy's face and her throat was clogged, but somehow she managed to count the blows. Two more strokes, again in parallel to those already there. That made six and Kristy knew from her previous punishments that her master never delivered less than ten. That meant she had to endure at least four more strokes!

David waited a few moments before taking aim for his next stroke. This one caught Kristy just under her right breast, the tip just catching the nipple clamp and adding to the pain. Kristy screamed. He took aim again and this time it was Kristy's left breast which exploded in pain. Another scream ripped from her throat, but she still managed to count. The next blow landed across the top of her right breast and ripped the clamp off her nipple. Before she could draw breath, the next blow landed across the top of her left breast, with the same result.

"Ten!" Kristy screamed, her throat raw.

So sure was she that her punishment was ended that David's next blow caught her completely by surprise. Pain exploded through her as he brought the crop up hard between her legs, catching both her clit and her pussy. Kristy passed out.

She came back to consciousness with the smell of something acrid under her nose.

"She's awake," she heard Mistress S say.

"Very good," David said. "Let us continue."

Kristy couldn't believe her ears! There was more to come? Surely she had suffered enough!

"Please Master, no more, I beg you!" she cried.

"I do not recall giving you permission to speak, slave" he replied. "Mistress S, it seems as if the slave cannot keep silent. See that I am not disturbed, will you?"

Sue nodded and retrieved a ball gag from the drawer. Forcing Kristy's mouth open, she inserted the gag, securing it tightly.

"Excellent. Now slave, as you cannot count the strokes, I shall add two extra to the ones I had already intended to give you. Maybe this will teach you not to speak unless given permission!" David informed Kristy.

Again the blows came, hard and fast, all across the tops of her thighs, until they were criss-crossed with a pattern of read lines and Kristy felt as if they were on fire. She lost track of how many blows were delivered. She was crying uncontrollably and was having trouble breathing as her nose was so blocked. Throughout the punishment David had been careful to avoid the area where the laser procedure had taken place that morning, and his final blow was no exception. It landed exactly where he wanted, right across her asshole and between her legs. Once again Kristy passed out from the pain.

This time when she came around she was on her knees bent over some kind of padded furniture, with her arms secured in front of her. Her gag had been removed but not the blindfold. Her ankles were attached securely to the floor and she She could hear movement around her and then her master spoke.

"You have received your punishment, slave, but you must still make atonement. Since you seem so have so little respect for Mistress S, you will atone by servicing her."

Kristy was stunned. He was asking her to service a woman, something she found completely abhorrent!

"Furthermore, you will continue to do so until she is fully satisfied. Do I make myself clear?" he demanded.

"Y-yes Master," she stammered.

"In addition to this, your body is now more acceptable to me. I see no reason why you cannot service both Mistress S and myself at the same time."

Kristy sensed movement in front of her then smelt a muskiness that she assumed must be coming from Mistress S. With her hands secured, she had no option but to eat her mistress' pussy. Grimacing at the idea, she nevertheless tentatively moved her head towards her mistress until she could feel her pussy lips against her mouth. She tried to think what to do next and finally decided that she should remember what she liked a man to do to her and try to mimic it. To that end she flicked her tongue between her mistress' pussy lips, delving into the moist warmth. She was encouraged as her mistress pushed against her, and flicked her tongue with more confidence, darting it in and out before drawing back slightly to lap up her mistress' slit towards her clit.

Suddenly she felt something being inserted into her own pussy and something else nestle against her clit. Then the sensations began and she knew a vibrator had been inserted.

"Slave, remember, you are not allowed to cum unless I say so!" her master's voice reminded her. "And you are definitely not allowed to cum before either your mistress or I have done so!"

Kristy nodded, her face still buried in Sue's pussy. In an effort to ignore the effects of the vibrator, she concentrated all her efforts on the woman in front of her. Now she found her clit and with her tongue started to lick & tease it. Slowly it started to stiffen under her ministrations. Kristy felt a surge of pleasure at this evidence of her success! Maybe this wasn't so bad after all!

At that moment she felt intense pressure against her asshole as David placed his cock at the entrance and firmly forced himself inside. She gasped at this unexpected and unwelcome intrusion, but could do little to resist, bound in place as she was. Due to the constant stretching that had taken place over the weekend, there was little resistance as David ''s cock entered. Slowly he thrust in until his entire length was accommodated. Kristy gasped in shock and discomfort.

"Attend to your mistress!" David ordered.

Kristy had no option but to bend back to her task. She was desperately struggling to concentrate on the task before her but the vibrator was stimulating her pussy and clit and her master was now thrusting himself inside her faster and more powerfully. To her dismay, the combination was causing her body to respond and she was starting to rise towards her own climax.

Urgently she concentrated on her mistress and was rewarded for her efforts as she felt the woman's juices start to flow and her body writhed beneath the ministrations of her tongue.

However, she was so close to her own climax now. "Please Master, I'm sorry, I have to cum!" she cried.

"You will not do so!" he commanded. "You will hold off until I tell you that you may cum!"

Closing her eyes is dismay, she nevertheless returned to the task in hand. By now Sue was covered in a sheen of sweat. Kristy was actually very talented, and she had been hard put to hold off her own orgasm. She was doing so by maintaining eye contact with David as he thrust again and again into Kristy's ass. She was now at the point where she didn't know if the trembling she felt was that of the slave or of her own body! Finally David signalled that he was ready to cum and she released the restraints she had placed upon herself.

With a shuddering cry, she let herself give in to the climax she had held off and heard David grunt as the sight of her in the throes of passion took him over the edge. With one fierce thrust, he plunged deep inside Kristy and shot his load. Kristy could dimly feel and hear all of this but was awash in her own sensations and was desperately trying to hold back her own climax.

Finally David withdrew and looked at Kristy sweaty and shaking beneath him. She looked as if she couldn't hold out much longer. He turned the vibrator onto full and she cried out in anguish. The need to cum was unbearable!

"Please Master, I beg you! Please let me cum!" she begged.

"Very well slave, you may cum when I tell you to," David replied.

Kristy was shaking with the effort of holding off her orgasm. Suddenly David slapped a hard hand against her left ass cheek.

"Cum, slave" he commanded and overwhelmed she let go, almost drowning in the intensity of the orgasm that followed.

When she finally became aware of her surroundings again, she could feel her restraints being removed.

"Let that be a lesson to you," David said. "If you concentrate on others instead of yourself, the rewards that come to you will be infinitely greater!"

"Yes Master," Kristy replied, still overwhelmed by the intensity of her orgasm.

"Mistress S will take you back to your room, where you will find your clothes waiting. You may get dressed and then she take will take you back to your car. Your hotel bill has been paid and you have been checked out. Your suitcase has been placed in the trunk of your car, as has your purse."

Stunned, Kristy could hear footsteps exit the room. Sue pulled off her blindfold and nodded towards the passageway leading to Kristy's cell. When Kristy, too dazed to move immediately stood rooted in place, she gave her a nudge.

"Well, don't you want to leave?" she asked, arching an eyebrow ironically.

Brought back to her senses with those words, Kristy hurried ahead. Sure enough her blouse and skirt were waiting for her in her cell. She turned to ask where her missing underwear was, then remembered it had been cut from her body on that first evening. She swallowed hard as she realised she would have to venture out in public wearing only the blouse and skirt. She wished now that she had chosen less revealing clothes to wear on that fateful evening. However, the thought of once again wearing clothes, and her own at that, was too good to resist and she swiftly pulled them on, wincing as the material rubbed across the welts left from her punishment and her sore, abused nipples.

In short order she was dressed and meekly followed her mistress back through the mansion to where the car was waiting. This time Sue let Kristy enter the car by herself and walked around to the driver's side, settling herself into the comfortable seat and starting the engine. She smoothly engaged the gears and pulled away from the house, the headlights illuminating the driveway before them. The car swept out through the gates and turned onto a dark street before smoothly accelerating away. Unusually, Kristy didn't even think to try and remember the way to the mansion. She was too exhausted and too grateful to finally be escaping this nightmare. Lost in her own thoughts, she lost track of time and only came back to the present when she felt the car slow down and pull over. There, illuminated in it's headlights was her car.

"Well, there you go," Sue said conversationally, as if just dropping off an acquaintance. "Have a good trip home." "Oh, by the way," she said as Kristy made to get out of the car, "Thank you for tonight. You're very talented!"

Blushing in shame, Kristy hastily jumped out of the car and made her way to her Jaguar. To her relief, her car keys were in the ignition. She opened the door and without a backward look, started the engine and drove off. Had she looked back, she would have seen Sue watching her departure with a small smile on her lips.

Kristy drove home in a daze. What should have been a celebration of her success had turned into a nightmare. Never had she been so helpless and to be told that she had brought it on herself rankled. Of course she didn't believe it. She had only made the apology to get out of the situation. Nevertheless, a small voice in the back of her mind was saying that perhaps there was some truth in what she had been told. Firmly she suppressed the thought and concentrated on driving back to Miami and the security of her apartment.