Island Discipline Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mesmerised by his steely stare, Kristy nodded. "Y-yes Sir," she whimpered.

"Good!" David said, repeating his action with her left nipple.

Kristy bit her lip against crying out.

"Your disobedience has been noted, slave, and punishment will be duly meted out," David informed her. "In the meantime, continue to strip!"

This time Kristy did not hesitate. She unhooked the front of her bra and removed it before slipping off her shoes and rolling both stockings down her legs.

"Position 3!" David commanded.

Once again, Kristy placed her feet wide and her hands behind her head. David nodded once. "That's better, slave. You are finally starting to learn obedience."

He dragged a nail lightly across her sore nipple, causing it to stiffen in response. Kristy was surprised at the surge of sensation that shot through her body at his touch. David repeated his action, this time with the other nipple, and again a jolt of electricity shot through Kristy's body. To her dismay she could feel herself getting wet. David must have also noticed her reaction as without warning his fingers parted her labia lips and plunged into her now wet pussy.

"Well, well," he said. "What have we here? It seems as if my slave is enjoying my attention!"

Kristy blushed in shame. What was happening to her that his slightest touch, be it harsh or gentle, could turn her on?

"Position 2!" David commanded, and Kristy sank to her knees, head on the floor, hands spreading her ass cheeks wide. She heard the sound of a rubber glove being drawn on and knew what was coming next. Her master was going to make sure she had obeyed his instructions! Sure enough, she felt a finger pressing against her sphincter before slowly easing inside. She held herself steady as she felt another join it and move around. To her amazement, their action was making her wetter! Finally they withdrew and she almost moaned in protest.

"Well it seems as if you have obeyed my instructions, slave." David said. "It also seems as if you enjoy having your ass filled. Is this correct?"

Mutely, Kristy shook her head in denial. She felt a hard blow against her ass.

"I said does my slave enjoy having her ass filled?" David repeated.

"Y-yes, Sir" Kristy said quietly.

Another hard blow struck her ass.

"What have you been told about answering clearly and audibly?" David said.

"Y-yes, I enjoy having my ass filled!" Kristy replied more clearly, tears of humiliation in her eyes.

"Very well. I am a considerate master and will oblige my slave's desire!" David replied.

Kristy wondered what he meant, but didn't dare look up as he moved around the room. Then she felt something slippery being smeared around and inside her asshole. Before she had time to draw breath, David rammed his cock deep inside her. She opened her mouth to cry out but was stopped by David yanking hard on her braid, pulling her head back. With her head in this position she had to struggle to breath and there was no way she could utter any sound. Again and again David thrust inside her, each time harder and deeper than the last. His other hand moved to her breasts and pinched each nipple in turn. In a haze of pain, Kristy nevertheless felt her body start to respond. Her pussy was dripping wet and she could feel her body starting to rise towards a climax. Harder and faster David pumped his cock into her and her body responded in turn. She knew that she must ask his permission to cum, but with her head bent so far back, she was unable to speak. Just as she was on the brink of cumming, David gave one final thrust and spilled his seed inside her, before withdrawing. Kristy was left hanging on the edge as he moved around to stand in front of her.

"As you enjoy being filled so much, you will insert this plug and wear it for the rest of the day!" David informed her.

She raised her head and stared at him in disbelief. Surely he couldn't mean it? However, the steely look in his eyes told her that he was deadly earnest. Slowly she took the solid, black rubber butt plug from his hand and closing her eyes in shame, gradually inserted it into her ass.

"Position 1," was David's next command. Immediately Kristy knelt and placed her hands behind her head. "Clean me off!" he ordered.

She shook her head in denial. He couldn't ask her to do this! It was too much! He bent towards her and took her nipple between his fingers. Slowly he started to twist, applying tremendous pressure. Her eyes started to tear. Then his other hand took hold of her other nipple and mirrored the actions. Kristy opened her mouth to cry out and he shoved his cock deep inside her mouth. She almost gagged as it hit the back of her throat. His hands increased their pressure on her nipples and unable to bear much more she started to lick his cock clean, removing all traces that he had ever been inside her. Finally the pressure on her nipples eased and he withdrew his cock.

"I trust future orders will be obeyed without delay, slave?" he demanded.

"Y-yes Sir," Kristy replied meekly, grateful that the humiliating episode was over.

"You may get dressed now, slave," David informed her. "You will wear the plug for the rest of the day and submit yourself to my further inspection before you leave."

"Yes, Sir," Kristy replied, numbly reaching for her clothes. David watched as Kristy re-dressed, noticing how she winced as the bra brushed across her abused nipples. When she was finally dressed he spoke once more.

"That will be all for now, slave," he said. "You may go."

As Kristy made a move to leave he stopped her.

"Oh, by the way, I was not satisfied with your treatment of your colleagues this morning!" he said. "If they greet you, the least you can do is have the courtesy to acknowledge them properly. I will be watching you tomorrow morning to make sure you do so. Do not forget!"

With that he strode towards the door and opened it, ushering her out of his office.

The rest of the day passed uncomfortably for Kristy. Every time she moved the butt plug shifted inside her. The skirt was so tight that when she was sitting down, it too applied pressure against the plug. Still, she managed to get through the day, and mindful of David's warning, was polite to her secretary. Eventually the day rolled to a close and she once more presented herself at David's office.

Helen showed her in immediately before asking if she was needed for anything else.

"No, thank you, Helen. I'm fine. You go and enjoy your evening," David said.

He waited for the door to close before looking Kristy up and down.

"Position 3!" he commanded and Kristy quickly obeyed.

He slipped his hand inside her blouse and pushed the fabric of her bra down until her nipples were cushioned on top. "You will stay like this until you get home," he commanded.

"Yes, Sir" Kristy replied.

Next he pulled her skirt up until it rode around her hips. Satisfied, he saw that the plug was still inserted. He pulled it out slightly before thrusting it back in hard. Kristy moaned in response. Twice more he repeated the action, each time eliciting a muffled moan from his slave. Finally he shoved it back inside her and left it there whilst his fingers moved to her pussy. As he had expected, she was wet.

"Well you're quite a little slut, aren't you?" he said. "Your actions last Friday showed as much, and now here is further proof!"

Kristy blushed in shame. She hadn't looked at it that way, but she supposed that what she had done and the way she had dressed that fateful Friday evening, had indeed given that impression!

Eyes downcast, she quietly replied, "Yes, Master."

David tugged her skirt back down.

"That will be all for today" he advised, and Kristy breathed a sigh of relief. However, as she made to turn away he stopped her. "You will need these, slave," he said, handing over a set of keys.

She looked at him in puzzlement.

"You will not be able to enter your apartment without them," David informed her. "From now on you will surrender your keys to me each morning and receive them back at the end of the day. I am allowing you to stay in your apartment on the understanding that you obey my instructions completely and without hesitation, unlike this morning. I distinctly remember you were told to leave the enema in for ten minutes. You disobeyed. This, together with your earlier misconduct will be marked down for punishment."

Kristy's mouth dropped open. How did he know what went on in her apartment. Then the full force of what he had said hit her. She no longer had ownership of her own apartment. She was now completely dependent upon his goodwill. A further shock hit her system as she realised that he must have installed cameras in her apartment. How else would he know what she had and hadn't done? Her shoulders slumped in defeat as she finally cracked. She finally accepted that she now belonged to this man, to do with as he would. She would make no further protest. How could she when he controlled every aspect of her life? All she could do was to obey his demands and hope that she could please him enough that she would avoid further pain and punishment.

David watched her, carefully gauging his next comment. "You will find a peach coloured suit in your wardrobe. I expect you to wear it tomorrow. You will wear it with the black satin blouse with the v neck. Your shoes were adequate today, but tomorrow I expect you to wear the shoes which match the suit."

Dully, Kristy nodded acceptance, after all it wasn't as if she had any choice in the matter.

"Yes Sir," she said quietly but clearly.

"From now on I will decide what you will wear on a daily basis. Once I am satisfied with your progress, I might decide to give you some choice in the matter, but one wrong decision and I will re-assume control." he continued. "You will also make sure you are absolutely clean every day. Today you obeyed to a certain extent, but you will give yourself an enema every morning and hold it in for ten minutes To ensure you do this, I expect you to insert the butt plug as soon as the bag is empty. If I find you do not do this, I shall increase the size of the plug until you learn discipline and obedience. Do I make myself clear, slave?"

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"Very well, you may go," David advised. "Remember, I will be in reception tomorrow morning to ensure you display proper manners to your colleagues."

"Yes Sir," Kristy said dutifully and made her way out of the office.