Island Discipline Ch. 11

Story Info
Kristy Is rewarded for her performance.
4.6k words
4.56
43.2k
3

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

Kristy recovered fairly quickly and opened her eyes to see her Master seated across from her, a slight smile on his face.

"Well, slave, you've done very well tonight," he commended her. "You have made up for your transgression last night. Many of the Masters and Mistresses here were impressed by the level of control you displayed just now. It seems many of their slaves would not have been able to resist cumming as soon as they were stimulated!" "Now," he continued, "It is getting late and I'm sure you are tired. Put your shoes back on and we will go."

Sue bent down and removed the ring gag before handing Kristy her shoes. Kristy dutifully put them back on, despite dreading the pain this would cause her when she stood. Finally all the buckles were locked in place and she pushed herself to her feet. She teetered in place and almost fell as the muscles in her legs went into spasms, but David put a hand under her arm and Sue bent to massage the cramps away. Finally, although the muscles still twitched spasmodically, Kristy was able to stand unaided.

"Thank you Master, Mistress," she said gratefully.

Once he was sure Kristy was able to walk, David took her leash, offered his arm to Sue and proceeded out of the Exhibition Room. They passed the Punishment Room on their way to the entrance and the door swung open. Kristy could see that both the female slaves were bound into the wooden frame, back to back and both had angry red welts crossing their bodies from top to toe, made by the cane that their Master was wielding.

David shook his head. "It seems as if slave Candy could not bring herself to punish her sister properly," David said disapprovingly.

Kristy flinched at his words, they were too close to those echoed by Master N earlier. David caught the reaction and looked towards her.

"I'm not disapproving of the slaves," he explained to her. "Master N is too harsh and expects too much from his slaves. He asked slave Candy to do something that he knew full well she was incapable of doing! It was his intent all along to punish both of them."

David saw Kristy's puzzled look. He had been as harsh with her, hadn't he?

"Slave, everything I have done to you was for instructional purposes, to widen your boundaries and improve you as a person. I have never once asked you to do something that I know you are completely unable to do!" he told her.

Kristy mulled that over as they walked towards the entrance. Whilst it was true that she had suffered pain and humiliation at his hands, it was also equally true that nothing she had gone through had been beyond her ability to withstand. Even the pain of the piercing this morning had faded to a slight sting and if she were honest with herself, being fucked in the ass had become a pleasurable experience. As for licking pussy, Kristy felt herself get wet at just the thought of it. She had been so anti women until now that she had firmly rejected the idea. Now she was realising what she had been missing for so long.

As they reached the entrance, a voice behind them asked them to wait. It was Master N.

"Master D, I was very impressed with your slave this evening!" he said. "Tell me, are you willing to sell her to me?"

Kristy stood very still, rooted to the spot in terror. The callousness with which he had treated the twins horrified her and she had no doubt that worse probably took place in private. Her Master was hard but fair, but this would not be the case should she be turned over to the man looking at her with such avarice in his eyes. It was obvious he did not consider her as a person, only as an object to be owned and used!

David shook his head, his eyes cold. "I'm afraid this slave will never be for sale, Master N" he said. "I am investing far too much in her to hand her over to someone else."

Master N's face hardened slightly before he shrugged his shoulders. "Oh well," he said turning away. "If that's the way you feel, I shall abide by your wishes." With that he strode back down the hallway and re-entered the Punishment Room.

Kristy's knees felt weak with relief. David looked at her in amusement. "You didn't really think I'd sell you, did you?" he asked her. "I'm not that kind of Master! I only take on special cases and never sell my slaves like so much chattel!"

He and Sue exchanged an intimate look, laden with meaning that Kristy couldn't fathom. The doorman handed Sue her coat and David held it out for her to ease into. Then the doorman handed over Kristy's cape and Sue once again fastened it around her neck. They exited the club and made their way leisurely back to the car, Kristy meekly walking behind them. When they reached the Jaguar they stopped and Kristy wondered how they were all going to get home. The sports car was a two-seater and there were three of them! Sue unlocked the car and pulled the passenger seat as far forward as it would go, and tipping the seat forward. This exposed the parcel area behind the seats.

"Get in and lie back," David commanded.

After a lot of wriggling, Kristy finally managed to lie back on the parcel area. David took a pair of clips from his pocket and attached her ankles to her wrists and then rearranged the cape so that it covered her entire body. Sue then moved the passenger seat back to its original position and handed the car keys over to David.

They both got in and David started the car. He swiftly and expertly drove the car back to the apartment and parked it close to the elevator entrance. Sue got out and once more pulled the seat forward. She undid the clasp of the cape and detached the clips fastening Kristy's ankles and wrists. She helped her get out of the car, the cape sliding off Kristy's shoulders as she did so, and stood supporting her until she got her balance. David had pressed the call button for the elevator and Kristy stood waiting for Sue to replace the cape around her shoulders. Sue, however, simply retrieved the cape from the car and draped it over her arm. It was obvious they meant for her to travel up in the elevator as she was, with no covering at all!

The doors opened silently and David entered, pulling Kristy after him. He carefully placed her, without her realising that he did so, so that the inbuilt camera could not see her. Sue entered after them and punched the button for Kristy's floor. Kristy closed her eyes and prayed the doors wouldn't open at the lobby and for once her prayers were answered. The elevator rose smoothly to her penthouse and the doors slid open. It was with a feeling of great relief that she followed David and Sue into her apartment.

To Kristy's surprise, the dining table was laid with 3 place settings, complete with napkins and glasses. Sue took off her coat and placed it on the bed in the spare room, together with the cape before returning to the living room. She seated herself comfortably on the couch and leaned back with a sigh. Kristy jumped as the doorbell rang behind her. David moved to answer the door, speaking softly to the person standing outside. Then he bekoned her over. Reluctantly she obeyed.

"Take the cartons from the gentleman, Kristy," he instructed.

As Kristy moved to obey, flushing red with embarrassment and keeping her gaze down, the man at the door couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had only ever seen a woman dressed like this in DVDs rented from the back room of his local DVD store. Kristy's downcast gaze noticed the sudden bulge in his pants as his cock stiffened in response to the sight. As she reached out to take the packages, he tried to brush his hand against her exposed nipples but was forestalled by David's cold gaze. Swallowing hard, he released the packages into Kristy's hands, who hurried back out of sight. Having already paid the man, David firmly shut the door in his face and instructed Kristy to take the packages into the kitchen and remove their contents.

As Kristy opened the lids of the large boxes, a delicious, creamy aroma wafted through the apartment. Each box revealed a covered plate, which Kristy removed and placed on the kitchen counter. She brought the covered plates, one by one, out into the dining room and placed them on the dining table. She lifted the covers to reveal delicate smoked salmon in a creamy white sauce, served on a bed of farfalle. Her mouth watered at the sight but she stood awaiting further instructions. David drew out a chair and seated Sue. He then moved into the kitchen and withdrew a bottle of chilled Chardonnay from the fridge before removing the cork and returning to the table. He poured wine into the three glasses and took the seat at the head of the table. This left the last place setting, opposite Sue. Finally, David looked up to where Kristy stood waiting patiently, her hands folded in front of her.

"Since you have done so well tonight, you may join us for a meal," he told her.

"Thank you Master," Kristy said gratefully and seated herself with a sigh of pure pleasure.

The food was beautifully prepared and the buttery Chardonnay complemented it perfectly. Kristy tucked into her pasta with gusto and had soon cleaned her plate. She also drained her glass of wine and was amazed when David poured her another half glass. She did not question her good fortune, however, but once more raised her glass. David cleared his throat and Kristy paused, the glass halfway to her lips.

"This was the first part of your reward for your exemplary behaviour this evening," David told her. "Mistress S and I require you to pleasure us before we retire for the night and the second part is that for tonight only, you may choose which form that takes."

Kristy was caught between gratitude for the chance to take back some control of her life, albeit in a small way, dismay that she had to perform yet again this evening when all she wanted to do was drop with fatigue, and overriding both of these emotions was the indecision about what method she wanted to choose to pleasure her Master and Mistress. She lowered her head and closed her eyes, consider her options carefully. She came to the conclusion that there was really no choice. Finally she raised her head and looked David straight in the eye.

"Master, I would like you to fuck my ass as I know this gives you great pleasure!" She turned to Sue. "Mistress, whilst my Master is fucking my ass I would very much like to eat your pussy. Will this be pleasing to you both?"

Sue and David looked at each other and shared a small smile. Kristy was finally accepting what they had known all along. Underneath her hard exterior was the heart of a true submissive. They knew that she had taken the first step towards a happier life both for herself and those around her.

"That will greatly please us," David answered for both of them. "Clear away the dishes and come back to attend us in the living room," he instructed.

Kristy rose to her feet and dutifully cleared away the dishes. She wobbled slightly as she teetered into the kitchen on her high heels. The combination of her fatigue, the wine and the heels together with the constriction of her corset were making her light headed. She carefully set the plates down on the counter and returned to the living room where David and Sue had made themselves comfortable.

Kristy sank to her knees in front of them without being asked and remained there with eyes cast down. David rose and drew her to her feet.

"Assume Postion 3," he said gently.

Kristy placed her hands behind her head and spread her feet. David removed the high collar and replaced it with one as soft as butter. Then he slowly unlaced her corset, loosening it in increments to let her readjust. Finally he untied the laces completely and drew the corset from her body. Kristy gratefully took the first deep breath she'd had all evening and swayed from the sudden inrush of oxygen. David supported her until she steadied. Sue knelt down and unlocked the buckles on Kristy's shoes and removed them. Once again David supported her as her muscles spasmed into cramps. Kristy clung to him as agony shot through her legs. Finally the spasms ceased and she was able to stand straight.

"Thank you Master," she said with sincere gratitude.

"You will only be expected to wear heels of that height when you are taken to a club," he reassured her. "However, I do suggest that you become accustomed to wearing the 4" and 5" heels. In this way, you will not find the increase to these too much to take."

"Yes Master," Kristy said, filing away the information in her head.

Sue rose and unlaced her skirt before lying back against the couch and beckoning Kristy over. Feeling more comfortable now the heels and corset were removed, Kristy moved to place herself between her Mistress's legs. She bent to her task with enthusiasm and soon Sue was moaning and writhing in response to Kristy's expert ministrations. David watched the two of them together with a certain degree of pride. His former slave and his current one made a good pair and the sight of them together made his cock twitch and stiffen. He undid his pants and stepped out of them. He padded into the bathroom and removed a tube of lube from the cabinet. He gently slid the plug out from her ass and gently massaged lube around her asshole, slipping a couple of fingers inside and continue to stroke her.

Kristy moaned in pleasure and renewed her efforts at Sue's pussy. Sue in turn started to gasp as her body responded to Kristy's fervent attentions. David could hold back no longer and plunged his cock into Kristy's ass. Kristy gasped and surprised him by pushing back against him, driving his cock deeper inside her. As one they started to move rhythmically, David thrusting inside her, Kristy tonguing Sue's pussy and clit, letting David's body drive her mouth hard against Sue's clit until David reached down and deftly pulled the nooses from Kristy's nipples. She arched her back and cried out as the pain of release triggered an orgasm. She fastened her mouth on Sue's clit and pinched it between her teeth. Sue shuddered into her own orgasm and the expression of pure ecstasy on her face pushed David over the edge and with a final hard thrust, he spilled his seed deep within Kristy's back passage.

When he had recovered, he gently withdrew himself and walked into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, he shed the rest of his clothes and stepped in, letting the hot water ease the tension the aftermath of his orgasm had created in his muscles. He cleaned himself off and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. He left the shower running and stood in the bathroom doorway. He cleared his throat to get the attention of the two women sprawled limply across the couch. As they looked up at him he gestured towards the shower. Comprehension dawned in their eyes and as one they rose and made their way to the bathroom. Kristy stood back and let her Mistress enter the shower whilst she remained where she was, muscles trembling from the stresses of the evening. Finally Sue finished and let Kristy step in. As it had for David, the hot water soothed her stressed muscles and she found her eyelids drooping. By the time she exited the shower, David was once more fully dressed and Sue had donned a green silk robe.

"Well, I must be off," David said. "I have a heavy workload to get through tomorrow before we travel down to the Keys."

With that he walked to the front door and let himself out. Sue looked at Kristy, whose exhaustion was plain to see.

"Get to bed, slave," she said and followed as Kristy made her way shakily to the bedroom.

Kristy lay down on the bed, barely noticing the hardness of the mattress beneath her. Sue attached one of her wrist cuffs to the chain at the head of the bed but left her ankles free. She covered her with a light sheet and watched as Kristy's eyes drifted closed.

"Sleep well," she murmured, "and thank you for an amazing orgasm."

Kristy smiled in her sleep, looking surprisingly vulnerable and beguiling. Sue smiled in response and left to seek her own bed.

The following morning Kristy awoke to find her Mistress seated naked beside her on the bed, playing with her nipples. A thrill of desire rippled through her as her nipples responded to Sue's expert ministrations. Leaning over, Sue detached Kristy's wrist cuffs and whilst doing so, bent her head and let her teeth graze gently over Kristy's nipples. She was rewarded by a sharp gasp, swiftly followed by a moan of pleasure. Kristy's eyes drifted up to meet her mistress's and as they did so she caught sight of the jewelled studs adorning the woman's nipples. There was something incredibly erotic about the sight. Sue, catching the direction of Kristy's gaze, took one of her hands and guided it to her breast.

"Follow what I do," she instructed.

Kristy felt Sue expertly tease and pinch her own nipple and tried to emulate the actions with her Mistress's hand guiding her. At first she was hesitant and tentative, but by watching carefully, she started to realise she could gauge her success by the reactions of her Mistress. Sue's nipples started to harden under the increasingly confident attentions of Kristy. Then she gasped as Kristy, greatly daring, moved her head down and started sucking and teasing them. There was no doubt about it, when she put her mind to it, Kristy was a fast learner! She soon had Sue fully aroused, her pussy hot, wet and aching. Sue pushed Kristy back down onto the bed and positioned herself above her face.

"Make me cum, slave!" she commanded.

Kristy needed no further urging. She had found the experience of playing with her Mistress's breasts an incredible turn-on and her own pussy was dripping with her juices. Her tongue started playing with her Mistress's clit whilst her fingers slid between her pussy lips, gently stroking between the folds, letting her Mistress's juices lubricate her fingers. She could feel the woman above her respond and slid her fingers up and into her pussy, stroking & caressing. Then she did something she would never have believed she would ever do. She moved a well lubricated finger back and massaged the entrance to her Mistress's back passage, surprised when it opened easily in response. Sue gasped in pleased surprise. They hadn't expected Kristy to take the initiative in this way for quite some time! Swept up in the moment, Kristy slid her finger inside Sue's asshole and began to move it in the way she had felt David's fingers move inside her so often over the last several days. She was rewarded for her efforts as Sue moaned and ground her pussy into Kristy's face. Making sure to work her fingers and tongue in parallel, Kristy started to increase her rhythm and intensity. Above her, Sue was caught up in the build-up to orgasm. Her eyes were glazed and a slight sheen of sweat coated her body, her breaths coming in short gasps. Kristy realised that her Mistress was reaching the peak and as her fingers sought and found the woman's g-spot, she gently pinched her clit. The combination sent Sue shuddering over the edge and her hands found Kristy's nipples and pinched them hard. Kristy gasped, but made no effort to squirm away from her Mistress's touch. She was learning to take pleasure in being the instrument of pleasure.

As Sue came down from her high, Kristy cleared her throat and asked a question.

"Mistress, your nipples look beautiful with their piercings. Do you think I will be allowed to have mine done?"

Sue looked down at her in surprise. This was a definite change in attitude.

"And why would you want that?" she asked.

"Well," Kristy paused trying to get her thoughts in order, "they seem to suit you so much and I noticed that they increased your sensitivity to what I was doing."

"Slave, if you get your nipples pierce, it will be because your Master wants it, not because of your wishes," Sue warned sternly. "It will also not be for your pleasure and adornment, but because your Master finds them useful."

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
12