Island Discipline Ch. 15

Story Info
Kristy is punished severely for her behaviour on the beach.
3.8k words
4.46
51.8k
9
0

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers

How long she slept, Kristy didn't know, but it was fully dark when she awoke. She lay quietly amid the silence, reflecting on her situation. She couldn't believe the impact that the past days was having on her. She had been forced to hold her former behaviour and actions up to clear, unbiased scrutiny and it was painfully apparent that she was not a pleasant person to be around. She swallowed hard as a lump arose in her throat. No wonder people had steered clear of her! She had thought it was respect but now realised it was just a desire to be anywhere except in her presence! These past days, where she was in the position of being completely at the mercy of someone else had shown her just how onerous life could be when you had to abide by the dictates of another person who had no consideration for you whatsoever! She resolved that if she ever escaped from her current situation, she would strive to become a better person, both professionally and personally.

She also reflected on her Master & Mistress. With his quiet, assured demeanour, her Master had no need to push himself forward. His actions spoke louder than words and he exuded a confidence and air of competence that was never questioned. Likewise, her Mistress was the lead detective in what was still very much a male dominated environment. You didn't get to where she was, and keep the respect of the officers under you, if there was no substance. Kristy was beginning to realise that respect was not something to be demanded, but rather something that was earned and she was painfully aware that she had done little of the latter!

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the cell door opening. Kristy quickly slipped out of bed and knelt, eyes downcast, on the floor. The sound of high heels clicking on the floor approached and Kristy's vision was filled with the sight of the most beautiful fabric she had ever seen. Deep blue silk, shot through with tones of purple and silver. Tentatively, she raised her eyes and sighed softly as she beheld Sue in all her glory. Her stunning red hair had been swept up into an elegant chignon, with one or two strands of softly waved hair falling to frame her subtly made-up face. Her long neck was encircled by the most beautiful necklace, comprising of large, deep blue sapphires surrounded by ice white diamonds. The largest sapphire depended from the main necklace to nestle snugly between golden breasts, rising full from the deep cut neckline of the gown. The outfit was completed by a matching pair of elegant court shoes and Kristy caught a glimpse of sheer stockings underneath the full skirt.

"Oh Mistress, you're beautiful!" Kristy blurted out involuntarily.

Sue smiled down at the woman kneeling on the floor. Her naked body still bore the faint marks left from the cane earlier that day and her eyes were puffy from sleep, but she was still a beautiful woman who would only improve over the course of the week

"Come, slave" she instructed quietly. "You may refresh yourself in the bathroom before we present you to your Master."

As Kristy splashed water over her face, untied the braid and ran a brush through her hair and generally freshened up, Sue reflected on the wonderful evening she had just spent with David. He had taken her to Cafe Marquesa, an elegant and intimate restaurant in Key West, just a short trip up the highway. They had dined on the most exquisite food, accompanied by a selection of wine that was second to none, completing the meal with a glass of fine cognac. It had been a time of relaxation, where she and David had forgotten about their everyday trials and just shared thoughts and feelings. It had refreshed and invigorated them both and prepared them for the session to come.

Sue came out of her reverie as Kristy finished her ablutions. She went to style her hair, but Sue moved forward swiftly, taking the brush away from her.

"Sit down," she commanded.

Kristy dutifully obeyed, sitting on the edge of the bath. Sue moved to the cabinet and withdrew some bands and a leather thong. Once more she pulled Kristy's hair tight at the top of her head, placed the thong into the tail created and secured it with one of the bands. She then proceeded to create a tight braid, making sure to interweave the thong before once again securing everything with another band. She had deliberately left a section of the leather free. Kristy winced as her hair was pulled tight, but knew better by now than to protest. Sue then placed a collar snugly around her throat and secured it with a padlock. This collar was not as high or as stiff as the posture collar, but had several D rings embedded into it. Sue then secured cuffs around Kristy's wrists and ankles before attaching a leash to the collar.

"On your knees, slave," she commanded. "It is time for your punishment and you will crawl to meet your Master."

Kristy began to tremble. In her exhaustion, she had forgotten this morning's events and it now came crashing in on her that there would be a heavy price to pay!

She wasn't to be given time to dwell on her predicament, however, as Sue tugged sharply on the leash, forcing Kristy to crawl if she did not wish to be dragged across the floor.

When they reached the punishment room, David was there waiting for them. Dressed in dark slacks and matching silk shirt, he waiting with the stillness of a panther waiting to pounce.

"So," he said coldly. "You still think you have the right to determine what happens, do you?

Trembling, Kristy hung her head.

"We trusted you this morning, and you betrayed that trust in the most flagrant way!" David continued. "You have proved yourself to be no better than an animal, so therefore we will treat you like an animal."

Kristy remained silent, knowing that any protest would be futile.

"Mistress S, prepare her," he said to Sue.

Nodding to David, Sue pulled Kristy over to an upright metal frame. There were metal cables with clips running from each corner of the frame. Sue attached each of these to the cuffs enclosing Kristy's wrists and ankles. She pressed a switch and the cables retracted until Kristy's limbs were stretched wide in a spread-eagled position. Sue pressed another switch and a ring descended from the top of the frame. She pulled the leather thong through this, tying it tightly in place. She then raised the ring until the braid was pulled tight.

David walked around to face Kristy. In his hand he held a schooling whip, longer, thinner and more flexible than a riding crop.

"Animals need discipline to know where their boundaries are," David said conversationally. "As you have shown yourself to have no more control than an animal, it is up to me to enforce upon you the fact that these boundaries are NOT negotiable! Do I make myself clear?" He demanded.

Kristy tried to nod her head but the tightness of the braid prevented any movement.

"Y-yes Sir," she stammered.

"Good." David said. "You will notice that you have not been gagged. This is because I expect you to count the number of strokes given and thank me for each one. Do you understand?"

A tear trickled down Kristy's cheek as she once more told him she understood.

"Very well, we shall begin," David said, "but understand this, slave. If you fail to count a stroke, it will be added to the number given, so I suggest you speak clearly and swiftly."

With that, he laid the first stroke across her ass. She screamed as the whip bit into the tender flesh. The pain was horrendous, like a thin line of fire streaking across her flesh. Before she had time to catch her breath, another blow landed, as hard as the first and she realised that she had failed to count!

"T-two," she stammered, "thank you Sir, for punishing me."

David said nothing, but continued to whip her body, carefully gauging the timing and severity of the strokes. He laid the strokes equally across the back of her body, covering torso, ass and legs. Twice more Kristy missed the count. Then David moved to stand in front of her. Tears were streaming down her face and her eyes were swollen. He lifted the whip once more and laid the first stroke across her belly. Once again she screamed, but had enough presence of mind to count and thank him for her punishment. Again he laid the strokes down to cover her body. He started at her belly and moved down, striping her thighs, making sure to lay strokes across the tender insides before moving upwards once more. The pain was so intense that twice more she forgot to count. He paused as she hung suspended from the frame, and she desperately hoped he had finished.

"You failed to count on 5 separate occasions, slave," David informed her. "Therefore you have 5 more strokes to take."

With that, he laid the first stroke across the tops of her breasts and followed that swiftly with another. Kristy screamed so loudly that her throat felt raw. David paused for a moment, allowing her to swallow, then laid two more swift strokes across the underside of her breasts, again eliciting a scream of pain. He pause once more, then took careful aim and laid the last, hard blow directly across her nipples. It was too much for Kristy and she passed out.

When she came to, Sue was wrapping the harsh corset around her body once more. Kristy hissed in pain as the corset abraded the thin welts made by the whip. The cables held Kristy's body so taut that Sue had little trouble pulling the laces of the corset tight, but there was more in store. She removed a metal hook and proceeded to pull the laces tighter than they had been in the afternoon, the metal hook providing more leverage. Kristy's waist was cinched in a further centimetre, pushing her breasts up until they bulged out over the top of the corset. Once again, Kristy passed out, the combination of pain and the difficulty of catching a breath overwhelming her.

When she finally came to, she was lying on her back on the metal table. Her wrists and ankles were already attached to the rings embedded into it and two short cables ran from either side of her collar. As she stirred, Sue flipped a switch and the cables tightened until her neck was completely immobilised. Kristy could do nothing but watch as Sue separated the foot of the table, moving each section further apart until Kristy was spread as wide as she could bear before locking them into place. She wrapped further straps around Kristy's thighs and calves, tightening them until they were firmly held against the table. She then took a large dildo and pushed it firmly into place inside Kristy's rear passage, ignoring the woman's moans as it stretched her painfully wide. Walking up to Kristy's side, she took what appeared to be glass test tubes from a cupboard, together with a tube of cream. She smeared the cream onto Kristy's nipples, taking care to only cover them and not the surrounding area. Placing each tube over a nipple, she connected a pair of hoses and proceeded to suck the air out of them. This had the effect of engorging & enlarging the nipples until they stood erect & swollen in the tubes. She then pulled the slim metal cables from their compartment in the corset and wrapped them around Kristy's breasts, tightening them until each breast was hard & swollen from the pressure before locking them into place.

Sue moved to the cabinet and brought out a hood and a ring gag. She placed the hood over Kristy's head, lacing it tightly until it moulded itself to her skull. There were no eye holes and again speakers had been incorporated into the hood. Sue grabbed Kristy's jaw and forced the ring gag into her mouth, buckling it tightly in place. She then moved two sets of apparatus into place. The first was a frame that slid between Kristy's spread legs. At the top was a clitoral vibrator, fixed in place. Sue rolled back Kristy's clitoral hood and smeared more cream over her clit. She moved the apparatus until the vibrator was pressed hard up against Kristy's clit before locking it into place. Once this was done, she moved the second piece of apparatus into place. This one had an electric motor powering a fly wheel. To this wheel was attached a piston and rod. At the end of the rod was a metal harness and as she manoeuvred the equipment into position, the harness slipped over the end of the dildo inserted in Kristy's ass. Sue tightened the harness until the dildo was held securely in place.

Sue then retrieved a vial of liquid from the cabinet and brought it back to where Kristy lay, mouth forced wide by the ring gag. She carefully filled a small pipette and dropped the liquid into Kristy's mouth. Kristy instinctively swallowed, not wanting to gag or choke.

Suddenly the speakers over her ears hissed into life and she heard the voice of her Master.

"As you were so eager to cum this morning, slave, I have decided to let you have your way." David said lightly. "You will be pleased to know that I am going to let you cum as many times as you want tonight." "However," he continued, his voice hardening, "I will decide when you have had enough. Your body is owned by me and as such, I dictate what you will experience, when you will cum and how often."

Kristy listened with trepidation. Her heart had leapt when he had told her she was given permission to cum, but the elaborate preparations filled her with foreboding, as did his following words.

"The cream that your Mistress has used on your clit and nipples is specially designed to enhance sensation, as is the liquid that you just swallowed. They are designed to intensify everything that you feel. Enjoy your evening, slave," he said, and switched the speakers to emit white noise.

For a moment nothing happened and Kristy was left pondering the import of her Master's words. Then her nipples & clit began to tingle, the feeling intensifying quickly until she was desperate to rub herself to gain some relief. Although she knew it was futile, she pulled against the wrist restraints. This triggered the two sets of apparatus and they surged to life. Kristy cried out as the dildo stuffed in her ass started to vibrate, then gasped as the vibrator at her clit burst into life. She was not, however, prepared for what came next. The dildo slowly started to withdraw from her ass, almost slipping free before slowly pushing back inside once more. The vibrator at her clit was already starting to drive her towards her first orgasm and she was unaware that it was currently on its lowest setting! She cried out again as she felt vibrations deep inside her pussy. She had forgotten about the items Sue had inserted into her that morning! The combination was impossible to resist and in the shortest space of time possible, she was experiencing a violent orgasm. As she cried out, she was suddenly muffled as something hard, long & thick entered her mouth through the ring gag, lodging itself deep in her throat, forcing her to gag & cutting off her air supply. The hood had prevented her seeing Sue set up one last mechanism. A machine similar to the one attached to the dildo in Kristy's ass had been lowered from the ceiling until it hovered over her mouth. Sue had carefully lined up the thick dildo that had been designed to fit inside the ring gag. The machine was triggered by sound and when Kristy cried out in the throes of her first orgasm, the machine had sprung to life, forcing the dildo through the gag and deep into her throat. The timer kept it lodged there for what seemed to Kristy like hours before pulling it out. Once activated, however, it continued to pump into her, fucking her mouth implacably and impersonally.

Kristy did not have time to think about her predicament. Already the second orgasm was quickly building and it was not long before her body was shuddering once more. After 15 minutes, she had already experienced multiple orgasms, each one as strong as the previous one. She was gasping for breath and covered in sweat but the impersonal machines did not stop. Suddenly, there was a hiss, and the pressure on her nipples faded as the air flooded back inside the glass tubes. The machines kept going, however, her body invaded, every hole filled, every erogenous zone stimulated.

Kristy started to feel very strange. Her whole body felt hot and was tingling all over. The white noise and lack of sight had her suspended in timelessness.

A timer switch triggered and once again air was sucked out of the glass tubes, drawing her nipples upwards, but this time the feeling was intensified making Kristy feel as if they were burning. She cried out and the sound triggered the dildo fucking her mouth. Once again it plunged deep down her throat, blocking off her air supply. As she lay there, gagged, the vibrators stepped up a gear, speeding up. She had thought what she had already been subjected to was intense, but this was a whole magnitude worse. Her ass was now being fucked powerfully, the rhythm implacable, impossible to resist. The vibrators on her clit and in her pussy had also increased in speed and in short order she was shuddering in the throes of yet another orgasm. The machines showed no mercy as orgasms were ripped out of her in quick succession. She was reduced to animal like grunts and groans as her body took over her mind.

Another 15 minutes passed and again the pressure on her nipples was released but this time they took longer to return to their normal size. Before she could feel relief, however, the suction was once more applied and the machines & vibrators kicked into high gear. They fucked her mouth and ass hard & fast and the vibrators were running at their highest speed. Her body felt pummelled and the orgasms had turned from intense pleasure to intense pain. Her body was like jelly and all resistance had disappeared. She could now only endure as spasms shot through her body, ripping out one orgasm after another. She had no energy left for anything but a faint whimper. Her clit and nipples were burning, her pussy felt bruised from the punishment inflicted by the vibrating metal balls, her ass numb from the pounding it was taking.

Suddenly everything stopped and then Kristy screamed as electricity shot through her, coursing through her pussy, ass, breasts and nipples. She couldn't see that the tip of the dildo had been metal, as were the balls inserted in her pussy. Static electricity had been fed through the glass tubes and surrounded her nipples, and the cables surrounding her breasts had also had a current run through them. Her throat was once more plugged by the thick dildo until she felt she would pass out, then it was withdrawn once again. She was left to recover for a few minutes and just as she was relaxing, another electric shock ran through her. Again she screamed and again the dildo gagged her. This pattern repeated twice more until finally, unable to bear any more, Kristy slipped into unconsciousness.

She came to slowly, and realised she was naked and being held gently against a strong, warm body. Her hair had been unbound and fell across her shoulders and a gentle hand was smoothing it down. She let her head rest against her Master's chest, then realised with a shock what she was doing. She tensed and would have drawn away, remembering her place, but his grip tightened.

"Easy, Kristy," David murmured. I'm sorry we had to do that to you, but you must learn!"

Kristy tried to relax back into his embrace, but her whole body was tense from her earlier ordeal. David's hands moved to her shoulders, gently but firmly working the muscles until they slowly unknotted. When he finally felt her relax, he turned her face towards him.

"Well, Kristy, have you learned your lesson?" he asked her quietly, his eyes searching hers.

She dropped her gaze. "Yes, Master, I've learned my lesson," she whispered. "I will never again try to defy your orders and I understand that my body is no longer my own, it belongs to you."

Her reward was a gentle kiss on the lips and her stomach fluttered as the tenderness sent a shiver through her body.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers
12