Island Discipline Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers

Suddenly Sue cried out and gripped the side of the lounger as she succumbed to an intense orgasm. The combination of the sight of Kristy, face buried in Sue's pussy, together with the expression of ecstasy on Sue's face was too much and with a deep groan, his cock spasmed and he shot his hot seed deep inside Kristy's anal passage. All three were shaking in reaction as he slowly withdrew. He pushed himself to his feet and drew his robe over his body.

"I think you two ladies need to rest," he said with a smile in his voice, and with that he turned and left the pool area, leaving the women recovering their composure behind him.

Kristy lifted her body up & knelt beside the lounger, catching her breath. Sue leaned over and stroked Kristy's face.

"Well, it appears you are learning more than just discipline," she told Kristy.

Kristy blushed with pleasure at the praise.

"Now get your backside onto the lounger and soak up the sun!" Sue said.

The two women spent a couple of hours by the pool, soaking up the rays. The difference was that Sue was free to move around and wore a stylish micro bikini. Kristy, on the other hand, was completely naked except for the collar and tethered in place by her leash, a powerful symbol of the difference between the two women.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers
12