Island Discipline Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came to, she opened her eyes to blackness. She panicked until she realised her head was covered in a tight fitting black hood. Whilst unconscious, her collar had been briefly removed, the hood slipped over her head & laced tightly closed and then her collar was locked around its base, cutting off any chance of light entering. The extra padding over her ears ensured that she couldn't hear anything and her mouth was forced wide open by the built in gag - a wide, hollow tube.

She was bound securely to a table by straps placed across the top of her chest, her waist and her hips. Her arms were similarly held down by straps around her upper & lower arms and her wrist cuffs were locked down. Her legs were held down by straps around her thighs and calves and again, her ankle cuffs were locked down.

Although she couldn't see or hear anything, she could feel her body bathed in heat and surmised that once again she was the centre of attention underneath a spotlight.

She must have given some indication that she was awake because she suddenly felt her legs being spread apart. When she was stretched almost beyond endurance the movement stopped with a firmness that indicated that they had been locked into place. She wondered what could possibly come next? Had she not already received her punishment?

She almost choked as a sweet tasting liquid was suddenly poured into her mouth. Desperately she swallowed as the liquid continued to pour in. Finally, after what seemed to her to be hours, it stopped and she desperately drew breath through the tube. What she could not see was Mistress A and another man standing over her. She had now been set up in the club's exhibition room and the main event was about to start.

Mistress A addressed the gathered company. "Thank you for participating in the slave's punishment," she began. "I am sure by now that she has had time to consider and regret her actions. Now we come to the part of the evening which I am sure you have all been anticipating! This slave has only today been subjected to the practice of orgasm denial and for only a relatively short period. Tonight I offer her to all of you assembled here in order that her education in this area be as extensive as possible. However," she warned, holding up a hand, "she is not to be damaged in any way. Her Master believes that she has great potential and will be severely disappointed should anything happen to spoil her in any way!"

The company assured her that they would control their enjoyment of the slave.

"Now, my colleague here is especially skilled in pharmacology and at my request has been working on a special formula. It is now perfected and the slave is the first one to, shall we say 'enjoy' it's effects!" She turned to the young man standing beside her. "Perhaps you will explain what your formula does," she said to him.

"Of course," he replied. "My main research has been into stimulating the human body," he explained. "I wanted to find a way of amplifying the senses and sensations that a body experiences. I have had significant success in this area and the original formula is being used by many training establishments worldwide to increase the power & intensity of their subs orgasms."

A murmur of interest ran around the room.

"It was at this point that Mistress A approached me," he continued. "She had heard about my work and had a commission for me. She wanted to know if I could create a version of my formula that would keep the subject at the peak of desire but prevent them from being able to reach physical fulfilment! It took me many months of intensive research and experimentation but I have succeeded and as Mistress A has already explained, I have administered it to the subject lying here"

Now there was a definite note of interest in the eyes and voices of all those assembled. Like Mistress A, all those present specialised in orgasm denial and if a drug had been created that could do this, it opened a realm of possibilities!

"How long does it last?" was one question. "How soon does it take effect?" was another. "What is it called?" was yet another.

"The drug takes about 15 minutes to take effect," the young man answered. "As for how long it lasts, that depends entirely upon the amount administered. The smallest dose lasts for 1 hour. By increasing the doses you can extend that time up to a maximum of six hours. I do not recommend any longer period of time. As to its name ....," the young man paused then smiled and said "I like to call it Denicum!"

A chuckle ran through the room upon hearing this. The name was so appropriate!

Mistress A resumed control of the conversation.

"The slave has been administered a dose sufficient to last for four hours," she advised. This will give everyone ample time to indulge themselves!"

Murmurs of appreciation ran around the room. Never before had they had the opportunity to work their skills uninterrupted for such a long period of time. The evening would usually consist of several subs being used one after the other. Some of them looked consideringly at their own subs, kneeling obediently & silently at the edges of the room. Some delightful possibilities were presenting themselves!

Mistress A looked towards the fireplace, where a beautiful Ormolu clock stood on the mantelpiece.

"The drug should have taken effect by now," she said.

As one they moved closer to where Kristy was bound. Her nipples were hard & erect and her pussy lips were starting to swell. Her breathing had quickened and a slight sheen of sweat coated her body. There were nodding heads as those present all recognised the signs of arousal and this was just in a supine state with no external stimulation!

Kristy was feeling very strange. She felt as if her mind were suspended from her body, which was afire with tingling sensation. Suddenly the background tingling flared along the inside of her right thigh as she felt someone's fingers lightly stroking upwards. More white heat shot through her left breast and she felt teeth fasten onto her nipple, lightly biting & suckling. Within seconds there was more heat as another mouth fastened onto her right nipple, its tongue licking & teasing, its teeth lightly biting & pinching. A line of fire flared in her left thigh as fingers traced a path upwards. Within seconds her body was burning in desire and she was spiralling up towards orgasm. The mouths and fingers continued their stimulation driving her higher and higher. By now she should have peaked but there was no sign that her body was going to do so. The mouths & fingers increased their speed and pressure and again the sensations in Kristy's body intensified. Her entire body was awash with red hot heat. Completely immobilised, she could do nothing but endure. Again the mouths and fingers increased their rhythm. Kristy's body was now completely rigid, tremors rippled through it as she was bathed in white hot heat. She was desperate for the release that orgasm would bring but her body just stayed at that fever pitch.

The Masters & Mistresses looked on with appreciation as four male subs worked in harmony on Kristy's body. They could see her body wracked with tremors, could hear her gasping for breath through the tube in her mouth, could see the hot flush on her skin. At any moment they expected that she would cum and yet there was no sign of this happening. At last Mistress A signalled for the male subs to cease their stimulation. It took Kristy's body some time to realise that the stimulation had ceased and yet longer for the sensations coursing through her body to die down.

There were also tremors running through the bodies of the male subs. The sight of Kristy's body so wracked with sensations administered by them had brought them to the verge of orgasm too. The cock cages, however, prevented any such relief. Instead, their members were rock hard and pulsing. Their Mistresses moved up & secured their hands behind their backs, ensuring there was no possibility that they could obtain relief. Suppressing a groan, the 4 men moved back to stand at the edge of the room.

Attention turned back towards Kristy. A Master & Mistress stepped up to the table. They limbered up and sharing a glance they began in tandem. Using slow, soft strokes, they began to flog Kristy's body, moving over and around her body, deliberately avoiding any set or predictable pattern.

Kristy flinched as the tingling flared once more. This time there was no specific region of concentrated sensation. She moaned as once again the heat in her body started to rise. Tremors started to ripple through her as the pair working on her stepped up their rhythm but leaving their strokes soft for the time being. They took their time, keeping their strokes light & teasing, varying their rhythm & tempo. Kristy was helpless, a slave to the sensations coursing through her body. With the hood blocking her vision & hearing, she had no means of anticipating where the next sensations would escalate from. She was moaning continuously, her hooded head thrashing from side to side. Her entire body shook with white hot heat, her pussy was throbbing and her breasts felt.

Once again, Master & Mistress stepped up the intensity of the flogging. Kristy hadn't thought her body could experience anything stronger than she was already undergoing but her body suddenly reeled under an overwhelming onslaught of sensations! She tried to beg someone to let her cum, but the tube in her mouth prevented her from uttering anything above an unintelligible groan. She was kept in this state for seemed to her to be hours. In fact it was closer to 30 minutes. By the time the flogging stopped, Kristy was awash in a red haze, unable to focus, unaware of anything except her body crying out for release.

She was allowed to recover for a few minutes, at least as far as the drug would allow. The break allowed her to regain her sense of self although there were still tremors running through her body. When Mistress A deemed Kristy to be sufficiently rested, she indicated that the next session could begin.

Kristy tensed as she felt something cold & thin slip over her nipples & tighten. Then she felt something placed over her clit. She twitched as she felt sensation in her pussy.

Mistress A unlocked the rings keeping Kristy's pussy closed, then stepped back, ushering forward the elderly gentleman who specialised in electrical stimulation/punishment. He wrapped bands around the tops of Kristy's thighs, then took wires and attached them between the bands and each pussy ring. The wires were short and had the effect of pulling her pussy lips apart, giving clear access to her entrance. He took a thick metal dildo and slowly inserted it into her wide open pussy.

Kristy moaned as even this gentle invasion sent her body spasming once again.

As the rest of the guests listened, Master G explained that unlike the previous session where he had been using electricity as punishment, this time his purpose was stimulation. He connected a control device to the wires and turned the dial a fraction of an inch.

Kristy moaned as the slight tingle of electricity translated to a massive shuddering wave of heat. Another incremental turn of the dial sent sensation coursing through her body. Master Gplayed Kristy's body like a virtuoso. He increased the electrical stimulation incrementally, bringing into play the wires around her nipples, the dildo and the butt plug. By the time he had finished with her, Kristy was reduced to instinctive animal reactions. Her body desperately craved the release that the drug denied her. She keened her need and distress, the sound low and constant.

Mistress A looked at Kristy measuringly. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe that is enough fun for this session," she said and gestured for Master G to remove the dildo and wires from Kristy's body.

The others focussed their attention on the quivering woman on the table. It was obvious to all concerned that she had reached the limits of her endurance.

Bowing to Mistress A, they quietly exited the room. When the room was clear, she gently relocked the pussy rings, taking care to touch Kristy as little as possible. She latched the table back together and finally removed the hood covering Kristy's head. She looked into the glazed eyes of the woman whose body was still wracked with the aftermath of the storm of sensation she had been subjected to.

"You've provided excellent entertainment tonight, little one" she said. "I will allow you 1 hour's rest.

With those words she turned on her heel and walked out of the room, switching off the lights as she did so. Kristy was left to come down from the intense session in cool & soothing darkness.

In an adjoining room, there was a great deal of conversation going on. This evening's entertainment had been one of the most remarkable exhibitions the guests had ever seen! The young chemist's formula had completely lived up to everything he had promised. Never before had a sub been kept at such a high peak of stimulation without cumming. Indeed, it was a wonder that the girl hadn't passed out from the strain her body had been put through! When he heard the speculation, the young man smiled.

"Ladies & Gentlemen," he announced. "There was one thing I neglected to tell you about the formula."

There was an interrogative murmur running through the room.

"The formula does more than stimulate the senses and prevent the subject from achieving orgasm."

"Please go on," said the tall Master who had originally greeting Mistress A. "We are all intrigued by what we have witnessed tonight!"

The young man bowed in his direction.

"When Mistress A gave me this commission, I very quickly realised that whoever received a dose of Denicum would not be able to withstand the prolonged periods of intense sensation. I therefore determined that in addition to finding out how to prevent physical orgasm from taking place, I must also discover a means to bolster the subject's physical tolerance. Only in this way, I felt, would the drug truly deliver the ultimate experience for those who, like yourselves, specialise in orgasm denial. As you have witnessed tonight, the subject withstood 4 hours of extreme stimulation. Not once did she cum, nor did she pass out"

A ripple of applause ran through the room and many of the guests approached the young man, both to congratulate him ...... and to enquire how they might obtain Denicum for their own use. A thrill of triumph ran through him. No longer would he have to struggle on miserly government grants in order to pursue his research! Mistress A and her commission had just ensured he would become an exceptionally wealthy man!

He held court for the following hour, taking orders and discussing new commission for other types of drug. Finally, the long case clock in the hallway chimed, reminding everyone that the evening was drawing to a close.

Mistress A moved to the centre of the room.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," she said. "As our evening is drawing to a close, I would like to offer my slave as a parting gift for each of you. I trust this will meet with your approval?"

The assembled Masters and Mistresses voice their approval and thanks.

"In that case, I should be grateful if some of you could set this room up while I retrieve the slave" she said.

She left and entered the exhibition room where Kristy was still restrained. The tremors had finally died down as the drug left Kristy's system and she had lapsed into an exhausted sleep. Mistress A sharply brought her cane across the sole of Kristy's feet. This had the effect of shocking Kristy awake as pain shot through her feet. Her eyes flew open to see Mistress A standing above her. Still dazed, Kristy held still as Mistress A efficiently released the restraints holding her to the table. On this one occasion, Mistress A extended her hand to Kristy and assisted her to a standing position.

"You have one more duty to fulfil tonight," she informed Kristy.

Kristy's eyes filled with tears and her heart plummeted. When Mistress A had left her to rest, she had thought that her ordeals were over. Now it appeared she had simply been left to recover her stamina.

Mistress A reattached the leash to Kristy's collar and led her out of the exhibition room and into the one next door. Kristy couldn't suppress a shiver when she saw what had been placed in the centre of a room. It was a wooden X, mounted horizontally on a central spindle. The centre of the X had a platform set into it, enabling someone's torso to be supported whilst their limbs were held apart.

Mistress A led Kristy to where the X stood and ordered her to lie back and stay still. Knowing she had no choice and determined not be the cause of any further censure to her Mistress, and she didn't mean Mistress A! She silently and obediently mounted the X. Mistress A efficiently locked her into place, securing her arms and legs with wide, heavy belts. When she was finished, Kristy was spread-eagled on her back, with her head hanging down.

"Now, slave," Mistress A addressed Kristy, "the evening is drawing to a close and you are expected to provide one final service." As Kristy struggled to focus with her head hanging upside down, Mistress A continued. "Your display earlier this evening has left the assembled Masters and Mistresses somewhat tense. It is now your job to relieve their tension, one by one."

With that, she gestured and the rest of the guests formed a circle around the X. Directly in front of Kristy's head stood a Mistress. She unzipped the side of her leather skirt and revealed her pussy. She stepped forwards and straddled Kristy's head. Kristy closed her eyes and swallowed, now understanding what Mistress A had said when she told her she must relieve the tensions of those assembled. Slowly she raised her head and started to lap her tongue between the pussy folds, licking & sucking the woman's clit. She put all her concentration into what she was doing and soon the woman's pussy was hot & wet. Redoubling her efforts, Kristy was soon rewarded with a woman's groan above her and her face was suddenly bathed in liquid as the woman shuddered into orgasm.

She was given no time to pause as the cross was rotated and now a man's cock was in front of her. Again she concentrated, putting everything out of her mind except for the determination to service this man to the best of her abilities. To that effect, she was successful as she could soon feel his cock stiffen & pulsate in her mouth. All of a sudden it was withdrawn and she felt hold liquid splash over her breasts as the man came on her body. Her ordeal went on. With the exception of Mistress A, there were 10 other Masters and Mistresses in Club Danté that night, plus the young chemist. By the time she had serviced each of them, Kristy was covered in cum & pussy juice. Not one of the men had released their seed into her mouth (something Mistress A had insisted upon out of Kristy's earshot). Instead they directed their cum over her face, in her hair and over her body until not one inch of skin was left uncovered.

Finally, humiliated and aching, Kristy serviced the last person. It was the young chemist. He was incredibly turned on, both by the heady feeling of being feted by the Masters and Mistresses, but even more by the sight of Kristy bound down and forced to service each & every one of them. By this time, Kristy's mouth was aching & her neck was on fire from the position it had been forced into. That didn't matter, however, to the young man. Without waiting for her to start, he forced his cock into her mouth and violently fucked her hard. The tip of his cock repeatedly hit the back of her throat, blocking off her airway. Luckily for Kristy, he was inexperienced in control and in short order was shuddering and about to cum. Suddenly, firm hands took him by the shoulders and physically pulled him out of Kristy's mouth. Unable to stop, his cum spilled across her face and ran down into her hair.