Island Discipline Ch. 23

Story Info
Graduation Day. Does Kristy pass?
6.9k words
4.65
36.2k
7

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers

Well, here it is. The final chapter of Island Discipline! I'd like to thank everyone who has stuck with me through the story and hope the ending doesn't disappoint!


Kristy made her way back to her bedroom. She grimaced at the state of her face & immediately began to repair the damage. She smoothed cleanser over her face & cleaned off the mess with soft cotton pads. Then she reapplied her make-up, taking care to match the earlier look. She finished with a light dusting of powder & looked at herself critically in the mirror. A flawless complexion reflected back at her.

She did her best to also remove the semen from her pussy, using moist tissues that she found in the bathroom cabinet. She also carefully cleaned all traces from the insides of her thighs & stockings. She scrutinised herself once more in the mirror & satisfied that she was a clean as she could manage, she made her way to the dining room and sank into position 1, awaiting the entrance of her Master, Mistress & their guests.

It wasn't long before she heard the murmur of voices echoing down the corridor & approaching the dining room. Kristy made sure to keep her eyes downcast as the door opened and she heard her Master's voice ushering his guests inside. Sue paused beside where Kristy knelt.

"Follow us to the table and then seat your Master & then myself" she ordered quietly.

Kristy complied and dutifully followed David & Sue to the dining table. Once there, she held out the chair for David to seat himself, repeating the action for Sue. She could hear the sound of chairs being drawn back around the table & noticed that the other subs were performing the same service for their Masters & Mistresses.

Once everyone was seated, David turned his head slightly towards Kristy.

"You may bring the first course," he instructed.

Completely spontaneously, Kristy dropped into a shallow curtsey before moving towards the kitchen. This elicited a small murmur of appreciation from those seated around the table & greatly surprised both David & Sue, although they were careful not to show it!

As Kristy entered the kitchen, she saw that a large silver platter had been set on the counter. On it were small plates that contained a variety of red & black caviar delicately placed on wafer thin slices of crisp toast. Kristy picked up the heavy platter and carefully made sure it was balanced before making her way back into the dining room. David indicated that she was to serve the guests first. Moving carefully Kristy took each plate in turn from the platter & gracefully placed it in front of each guest, making sure neither she nor the platter wobbled in the process. When the final guest was served, she approached David, who indicated she should serve first Sue, then himself. When she had finished, he quietly instructed her to bring the bottles of Dom Perignon that had been set to chill in the wine cooler.

Kristy retired to the kitchen, put the platter on the counter & moved to the cooler. Inside were several bottles of white wine & champagne. Kristy retrieved 2 bottles of the Dom Perignon & placing them on a silver server, made her way back to the dining room. She placed the server on the table beside David, then proceeded to remove the foil from around the cork. Working carefully, she then inched the cork upwards until with a small pop, it was free. She contained its upward motion in her hand then handed it to her Master. He brought it to his nose & carefully sniffed, then indicated she should pour a small amount into the champagne flute. Once she had done this, Kristy handed the glass to her Master and waited as he tested for colour, scent & taste. When he was satisfied, David indicated that she was to serve the guests. Moving gracefully & quietly, Kristy efficiently filled each guest's glass, returning to open the second bottle when the first ran out. Finally, she poured for her Master & Mistress, then set the bottle into a wine cooler placed at her Master's side. She moved to his other side & knelt as previously instructed, knees apart, hands placed on her knees, eyes downcast.

David rose to his feet and spoke to the assembled guests. "Ladies & gentlemen, I thank you for attending this event tonight. You do me a great honour with your presence and I trust you will find that the evening more than adequately repays you for your time & effort. Now please, enjoy the meal & the rest of the evening."

The guests raised their glasses to David in acknowledgement before starting to eat. There were definite murmurs of appreciation rising from the guests. It was apparent that no expense had been spared! The caviar and champagne were of the finest quality and blended superbly to create a tingle of taste on the tongue.

They took their time, discussing many topics, including the current state of affairs and the worrying evidence of the worldwide financial downturn. David let his guests talk, occasionally offering succinct words when asked for his opinion. It was obvious to Kristy that her Master was a man whose opinion was often sought and always listened to with respect. Equally obvious was that her Mistress also held her own and was not afraid to venture an opinion, even if it was contrary to those held around the table!

Finally, each guest indicated that they had finished. David gently tapped Kristy on the shoulder, instructing her to clear away. Kristy went to the kitchen, picked up the original platter and returned to the table, collecting the plates from each guest before once again entering the kitchen. She returned to her Master's side and waited patiently for his next instructions. At a gesture from their respective Masters & Mistresses, 4 of the subs rose from where they had been kneeling at the side of the room. David indicated that Kristy should lead them to the kitchen where the main course awaited.

With the subs in tow, Kristy entered the kitchen where there now lay a steaming array of dishes. In the centre was a covered silver platter, from which emanated a dark, rich aroma. Kristy directed each sub in turn to retrieve a dish. Leading the way, she returned to the dining room. She placed the cover on the sideboard and proceeded to place thin slices on venison onto each guest's plate. She was followed by the other subs who each served gratin dauphinoise, baby carrots, roasted peppers & oyster mushrooms respectively. Kristy had meanwhile retraced her steps to the kitchen, and now returned with a gravy boat containing a port wine & redcurrant jus. She poured the jus according to each guest's taste and once more repaired to the kitchen.

On the counter were several bottles of a 2007 Seghesio Old Vine Zinfandel that had been uncorked and set to breathe. She two bottles with her back to the dining room. She placed one on the sideboard & brought the other to her Master's side, pouring a small amount into the wine glass for his inspection. David swirled the glass, watching in satisfaction as the dark red liquid clung to the sides. He inhaled the rich aroma before taking a small sip, running the wine over his tongue, tasting its dark, complex flavour. He nodded to Kristy and she proceeded to serve each guest, returning to open the 2nd bottle of wine when the first ran out. As she served David, he quietly advised her to bring another couple of bottles from the kitchen. She did as he requested and placed them on the sideboard, ready for any guest who indicated they required more. Once again, she sank down into her place at David's side.

The meal resumed with many of the guests complimenting David on the meal & wines. The clinking of cutlery on plates finally slowed and then stopped as each guest finished. It was once again time to clear. Kristy brought in a tray and carefully balanced each plate on it as she cleared away. By now her feet were killing her, but she gave no sign as she walked with a graceful sway back to the kitchen. She returned to David's side and stood quietly as he asked whether any of the guests required a refill of their glasses. One or two indicated that they did and Kristy moved to pour the rich, dark wine. She waited in place as conversation resumed, this time there was a more relaxed, desultory feel to the talking. Finally, a tap on her shoulder from David indicated that Kristy was to serve dessert.

She rose from her place at his side and entered the kitchen. Laid out on the counter were dishes containing individual panna cotta with fresh raspberries and matching coulis. She placed the dishes onto a serving platter and returned to the dining room. She placed each dish carefully in front of the guests, finishing, as always, with her Master. He smiled slightly & murmured that she was to fetch a bottle of the 2001 Chateau d' Yquem from the wine cooler. Kristy dared to dart a glance at her Master. This was an exceptional wine to be serving, one only true (and wealthy) connoisseurs would stock in their cellars. Nevertheless, she moved off dutifully and located the required bottle in the kitchen. This time she also collected a corkscrew and placed both in front of her Master with a hand that trembled very slightly. For her Master to serve a wine this rare & expensive must mean that there was a lot at stake this evening & Kristy became even more resolved to do her very best. She truly wanted to be a credit to her Master!

David smoothly removed the wrapping & uncorked the bottle. He nodded at Kristy, who poured a small amount into the glass reserved for dessert wine. He swirled the golden liquid in the glass, then bent his nose & inhaled the incredible, complex aromas that included amongst others, rich notes of raisin, maple, peach, coconut and acacia. He took a sip & let the wonderful tastes of dried apricots and peaches, mango, marmalade, pineapple and a hint of vanilla roll across his tongue. The wine had an incredible depth & a very long finish. Satisfied, David nodded for Kristy to serve. When she had done so, the guests took up their glasses and took a sip. Silence descended in the room as each was taken by surprise by the incredible flavour & complexity of the wine. Finally, the large, dark complexioned Master spoke up.

"I think we should all thank our host for the honour he has done us this evening," he began. "This is obviously a wine of the finest vintage!" He looked across at David. "May I venture a guess that you have provided us with the 2001 Chateau d' Yquem?" he asked.

David smiled slightly. "You would be correct." He replied.

"Then ladies & gentlemen, I feel it only right to propose a toast ..... to our host!" the Master declared.

"To our host" echoed around the room in heartfelt voices.

The guests took their time over dessert, many of them keeping the wine to savour afterward. Eventually David signalled that Kristy could clear away and bade his guests return to the library where his trainee would serve them coffee.

Kristy cleared away the dishes & glasses from the dining room table, placing them near the sink in the kitchen. There was a tray laid out with a coffee pot, cream jug & sugar bowl. Kristy picked this up and carried it into the library where the guests were all standing around chatting. Kristy served each guest with their preferred choice then knelt obediently beside David's chair. When Sue finished her coffee, David nodded at her. All talk stopped as Sue stepped up to Kristy & commanded her to follow her from the room. Kristy gracefully rose from where she had knelt & followed Sue as she led the way back to Kristy's room.

Sue ordered Kristy to stand in Position 3 and not move. When Kristy obeyed, Sue proceeded to unlace the corset & remove the stockings from the suspenders. Kristy suppressed a sigh of relief as the tightly confining garment was removed. Sue told Kristy to sit on the bed & once she had complied, Sue removed the shoes & stockings from her feet & legs. Kristy was now naked except for her collar & wrist cuffs. Sue wrapped a set of wide leather cuffs around Kristy's ankles, securing them with titanium padlocks. She also removed the cuffs from around Kristy's wrists, replacing them with a different set. The leather in both sets of cuffs was thick & strong.

Next Sue ordered Kristy to stand up. Kristy obeyed but almost fell as cramps shot through her abused calf muscles. She grabbed hold of the bed & stood there trembling as Sue briskly massaged the pain away. When Sue was sure that Kristy could stand without assistance, she ordered her to bend over. When Kristy complied, Sue to a length of soft rope & proceeded to tightly bind Kristy's breasts. When she was finished, each stood out completely round, skin stretched tight as the rope cinched in each breast at its base. Finally, Sue removed Kristy's collar & replaced it with a high, stiff posture collar which forced Kristy to look up & ahead and prevented any downwards movement. Sue attached a leash to the collar and led the way out from Kristy's bedroom, this time entering the punishment room.

David was waiting for them in the centre of the room. Sue led Kristy up to him & then stood holding the leash as he proceeded to ready Kristy for her next test.

David placed a blindfold over Kristy's eyes then pressed a switch in a remote that he was holding. Chains descended from the ceiling, which he attached to Kristy's wrist cuffs. A third chain descended complete with a small hook, which David threaded through the plait on the top of Kristy's head. He then raised the chains until she stood almost on tiptoe & her head was immobilised. More chains were brought out, this time two short lengths. These were attached to hoops set in the floor & spaced widely apart. He then secured her ankles to the other end of the chains, ensuring she was tightly locked to the floor. Kristy was now held in a spread-eagled position.

David gestured to Sue, who brought a special set of nipple clamps to him. Each clamp was in two pieces with a small hole through the centre. He placed & tightened these until Kristy's nipples formed an almost hourglass shape. From these clamps, heavy weights were then hung. A pair of thick, leather cuffs were placed around her thighs to which two male subs attached chains & then increased tension until each chain was held taut. Kristy's pussy was now completely open. Sue held out one further clamp to David. He placed this onto Kristy's clit & tightened it to it's most severe setting. Kristy desperately clamped down to prevent a whimper escaping her throat. David ran a fine gold chain from the clamp on Kristy's clit to the clamps on her nipples, tightening it until any move she might make would result in pain both to her nipples and to her clit. The two male subs braced themselves, ensuring that there was no way Kristy could try & deny access to her pussy or ass.

David now addresses the assembled guests.

"The trainee is now ready for the punishment session," he announced. "You will each be given your choice of punishment implement and will be allowed to deliver a total of 10 strokes. However," he paused and looked at them all sternly, "I want to make it very clear that if anyone looks as if they are going to draw blood or do permanent damage to the trainee, their privileges will be suspended and they will be asked to leave. They will not participate in further proceedings. Do I make myself clear?"

The guests all acknowledged his conditions and moved to avail themselves of their favourite implements.

David turned to Kristy. "When each of the 10 strokes have been delivered, you will thank the Master or Mistress for giving you what you deserve," he told her.

The dark complexioned Master was the first to step up. He had chosen a soft, suede leather flogger with multiple thin strands. He was well aware of his powerful physique and had chosen his tool accordingly. With his powerful blows, the flogger stung as badly as if a more severe implement had been used. He used his ten strokes carefully, placing 5 across Kristy's ass, 2 blows to each of her breasts and the final one between her legs, catching clit, pussy & ass in one stroke.

"I am satisfied," he said.

"T-thank you Master for giving me what I deserve," Kristy managed to say, although her pussy was burning from that last blow.

Next to step up was Mistress C. She chose a leather paddle with metal studs embedded into it. She delivered 10 short, sharp strokes to Kristy's ass, imprinting deep red marks into the skin. Mistress C had not pulled her blows and Kristy's ass felt bruised afterwards. Nevertheless, she managed to maintain an even tone as she thanked her.

The second Master stepped up. He too had selected a flogger, but this one had thin leather strands which stung fiercely as they hit Kristy's skin. This Master concentrated his blows over the front of her body, moving down from her breasts down across her belly & finally to her thighs. Kristy whimpered slightly as the thin strands bit into her crotch & pussy but managed to keep the sound fairly muffled. Only David & Sue, who were standing either side of her heard the sound. Sue looked at David and raised an eyebrow in query. As the Master finished his ten strokes David looked at Kristy and spoke loudly enough for the rest of the assembled guests to hear.

"As the punishment becomes more severe, you will be allowed to react," he told her. "However, any sound you make will be directly judged according to the severity of the punishment," he continued.

The second Mistress stepped up & murmured something to David. He considered her request and then nodded. The Mistress beckoned to the third Master, who joined her. They both held riding crops in their hands.

Kristy desperately tried to stop herself flinching as the Master & Mistress landed blows across both her front & back at the same time. The Mistress concentrated her blows across Kristy's ass & the backs of her thighs, whilst the Master targeted her breasts, clit & pussy. Kristy couldn't prevent a moan as pain shot through her but folded her lips about making any further sounds. She had to take a moment to catch her breath when both had finished but still managed to thank them for punishing her.

The last Mistress stepped forward. In her hand she held a cane. It was slim & flexible & just looking at it, the guests knew it would hurt!

David held up his hand before she could start her turn.

"Remember what I said!" he advised her warningly.

She nodded before flexing the whip. Taking care, she laid the first blow across Kristy's breasts. A line of fire followed the blow. The Mistress took her time, spacing out each blow, varying the period of time between each one so that Kristy could not anticipate when the next blow would fall. By the time she had finished, tears were leaking from beneath Kristy's blindfold but she had managed to contain her reactions to a couple of small yelps as the cane had landed across her clamped nipples & clit.

Sue now stepped in front of Kristy. She looked at the sub, whose body was now criss-crossed with red welts and felt a great pride in how she had coped with the punishment doled out. However, Kristy's greatest test now lay ahead & she would need all her hard earned control to come through it.

She looked at David, who had moved behind Kristy. In their hands they held thin, flexible schooling whips. These were fierce and would cut painfully when used. At a nod from David, Sue began. Using strong but controlled strokes, she started to lay blows across the front of Kristy's body. She set up a rhythm with David who was concentrating his blows across the back of Kristy's body. Kristy gasped as thin lines of fire cut across her skin. She counted twenty strokes & was about to sigh in relief when the next one caught her by surprise. This one was harder than the ones that had come before. The next sharp blow was across her shoulders. Again she gasped. She suffered through another six blows of similar intensity but screamed as the next one landed directly between her legs, biting into her clit & pussy. She felt hands parting her ass cheeks then once more she screamed as the next blow landed directly across her asshole with burning pain. Then the blows stopped. If it hadn't been for the chains holding her taut, she would have collapsed to the floor & tears were rolling down her cheeks. Sue & David cast aside their whips and as one began to soothe & massage Kristy's body, relieving some of the pain. Sue leaned in towards Kristy's head.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers
12