Island Encounter

Story Info
Couple's first-time interracial swing experince.
2.2k words
4.29
168k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txbiker
txbiker
37 Followers

Although we live in a forward thinking world, today, some still have mixed feelings about interracial relationships. If that sort of coupling offends you, read no further. This work is a fantasy that could become someone's reality, if the chance arrived.

At first, I was frightened by the prospect of travelling to the island resort. I had never been very far from my deep south home, let alone gone to another country. When we arrived, the people seemed friendly enough, and very helpful. The showed us where to get our transportation to the resort, and even helped with our luggage.

We arrived at the seaside 'clothing optional' resort mid afternoon. The sun was high in the sky, and the ocean sparkled like jewels in a treasure chest. Our cabana was a two room structure that had a small bedroom/living room and a tiny kitchen with a shower outside on a sheltered deck.

My boyfriend and I unpacked our small bags and decided to walk the beach before dinner. I was reluctant to go completely nude, at first. I am somewhat self-conscious about my 5'4" body that weighs a little over 170 pounds. I elected to wear a sundress that buttons all the way down the front. My boyfriend, Ray, left his loose gym shorts on in the beginning.

As we roamed by the shore, we saw a lot of people in various stages of undress. Most were average, not the "bronze Gods and tanned Goddesses" that I had pictured in my mind. Older men with large bellies and balding heads, older women with sagging breasts and somewhat less than trim figures. I felt a little more at ease, and unfastened my dress front. I let the warm summer breeze float the fabric away from my body. MMMMM, it felt so good!

Ray took note of my effort to fit in, and slipped off his shorts when we sat on a small bench under a palm tree. Walking had made us flushed, the cool, tropical breeze felt good in the shade of the tree. I spread my sweaty thighs and let the air move between my legs. It felt wonderful to have my shaven kitty kissed by nature's tongue. Ray noticed, too, as his penis was growing rapidly.

Over seven inches long, it touched his navel as he sat back on the bench. His hand lightly stroked its length, coaxing a small bead of pre-cum from the tiny hole in the crown. We had been cautioned about public sex play, so I resisted the temptation to lean over and take him in my mouth. My own hand had wandered between my legs and spread my vulva, allowing the air to strike my swollen inner labia and growing clitoris.

I whimpered through a small cum, and saw a shot of thick semen come from Ray's penis. The outdoors was having its effect on both of us. The tensions relieved temporarily, we strolled back to our cabana carrying our clothes. Dinner was delicious, a variety of sea-foods prepared almost every way you could think of. A few drinks afterwards, and we went to the main salon to check out the evening entertainment.

Lots of couples came fully dressed in gowns and tuxedos, some like us came in casual dresses and jeans, a few in bathing suits, and some stark naked. The unusual mix was enticing. We danced and drank some more before retiring to our room for the night. We made passionate love in our island hideaway, as though we were experiencing sex for the first time. Tired from the long day of travelling, sleep found us quickly.

That first morning was as wonderful as the previous afternoon. Our room was made up and freshened while we had breakfast. I noticed the couple attending to the rooms quietly moving from cabana to cabana, making everything just right for every guest. He was coal black and shiny, his longish hair was straight and hanging at his shoulders. His partner was a slender, coffee colored girl with hair to her waist.

I was raised by a religious family, knowing that all God's creatures were created equally, but had never been exposed to anyone of another race or culture. I found these island people fascinating; devilish, delicious thoughts were running through my mind as I watched those two. His strong, naked back showed his muscles rippling as he hefted the linens into the cart. Her lithe figure was very visible through the light cotton dress she wore with nothing else underneath.

Returning to the beach, we spent the morning 'people watching'. Guessing their stories and dreaming up things for them to be doing. Unaware that others were doing the same with us. A couple about our age strolled near and started conversation. She was a small blonde girl, a little lighter than I, but not by much. He was very skinny, but had an ample 'package' in his very brief trunks. They told us of some of the extras that the resort offered, including 'in room massage', which from the way they spoke of it was not a simple muscle treatment.

We asked at the desk before lunch, and sure enough, the masseur and masseuse were available that afternoon. We set an appointment, and rushed back to the cabana to shower before they arrived. The outdoor shower was hidden from the outside by a thick growth of tropical foliage. Banana trees and large ferns draped over the edge of the deck to completely conceal the area. As I went back to the front room, I was startled by the presence of the two I had seen earlier.

They introduced themselves as Kenny and Amelia, a husband and wife team that not only took care of the grounds, but the guests as well. Ray came in from the shower, and started to cover his naked body, until I explained that they were going to do the massage for us. Amy (as she asked to be called) led Ray to our bed and had him lay on his stomach. Kenny set up a short table for me to lay on.

I soon felt the warmth of scented oil being poured on my back, followed by strong fingers working it into my aching muscles. I could see Ray being given the same treatment on the bed, Amy straddling his back to work on his shoulders. Her dress was pulled up to her waist, I could see the cleft of her light coffee butt, and it looked as though her naked kitty was resting on the small of Ray's back. His soft moans told me she knew which buttons to push.

My own buttons were being pushed, as I felt the fingers kneading lower on my back and reaching my soft butt. I could feel the warmth growing in my belly as the fingers got very close to my vulva and anus. The fingers left to travel down my thighs and calves, and finally to my feet. My kitty was dripping wet, I was sure Kenny could smell my scent. He deftly rolled me over, before I realised he had done it. My head tilted back and I could see Ray on his back, too.

Amy's dress was higher, Ray's arms were raised, evidently giving a massage of his own. Her hips were rocking slowly, and the soft moans told me that she was impaled on Ray's penis! It looked so hot, her dark skin on top of Ray's pale flesh. I raised my head to see the dark black fingers begin to caress my breasts. Kenny's light touch and the contrast of his black skin against my white breasts was incredibly erotic. I was really juicing, now. I watched as his fingers slipped between my legs and disappeared into my hot, wet vulva. I don't know if it was the sensation of being penetrated by a stranger, or the fact that he was so dark, but I started cumming instantly! He rubbed me softly through the cum, then suggested that we join the other two on the bed.

Amy's dress was completely off, now. Her hands were on Ray's shoulders and he but was hunching madly. Small grunts accentuated each thrust as she pounded Ray with her body. He grunted and his face screwed up, so I knew he was cumming inside her. She followed shortly after, wailing out her release. I lay next to them and Kenny stood by the side of the bed stripping off his shorts. His erection sprang loose, a formidable penis to behold.

Shorter than Ray's, but much thicker, almost two inches wide! His dark sac hung low beneath the pulsing rod. I marveled at the purplish tint of the area below the crown, a deep plum color. He spread my thighs and lowered himself to me. I took his massive penis in my small, pale fingers and placed him at my entrance. Electricity flowed through my whole body as the black monster entered my tiny pink cave.

Ray and Amy stopped their lover's dance to watch as Kenny entered my body. I could see the look on Ray's face as one of passion and lust. It was making him just as hot! I was next to get that look, when Amy spun around and put her cum filled kitty on Ray's face and her mouth on his still erect penis. I only had a quick look, her vulva was covered with a thick patch of dark hair, matted with her nectar and Ray's cum. She could now see her husband's thick penis plowing my tiny, swollen furrow.

Her moans told me that Ray was doing his favorite thing, sucking the cock-n-tail sauce from her freshly fucked kitty. I knew she would cum again, real soon. Returning my gaze to the strong black form above me, I watched his muscles ripple as he continued to plunge deep into me. It had to be the color of his flesh that drove me so wild. I kept screaming for him to fill me with his fantastic, black cock! Ray and I had swapped many times, but it was never like this!

In his thick island accent, he announced he was going to cum. Fearing he would pull away, I grabbed his tight butt and pulled him tight into me. No words were needed, he understood and began to fill my belly with his hot, thick semen. I exploded around Kenny's thick penis, clamping it hard with my vaginal muscles, I felt my body jump and quiver as we came together. Hot, thick fluid filled me as my own fluids gushed from deep inside me, running out onto the clean sheets.

Amy untangled herself from Ray and almost pushed Kenny off the bed. She dove between my legs and started licking my drooling vulva. I held her dark face in my white hands, and saw the gleam in her eyes as she devoured my essence and her husband's spunk. She came up for a breath and told me how good I tasted, then resumed her frantic lapping of my sensitive inner flesh.

She attacked my throbbing clitoris and brought me to another explosive cum. I begged her to stop, sobbing with joy and release at the massive orgasm. She finally slowed down and allowed me to regain my composure. I told her I needed to taste her, too. In a flash, she whirled around and placed her wet, dark slit above my hungry lips. I drank from her fountain, finding her clitoris large and thick, I sucked it between my teeth and rewarded her with a massive cum of her own. She came up beside me and we kissed a lover's kiss, tenderly enjoying the feel of each other's body. Our different colored skin reminded me of piano keys, black and whit in perfect unison. Looking to the side, we both had a surprise. My boyfriend was busy taking Kenny's thick penis into his mouth. Amy said Kenny sucked a good cock, too.

He must have heard, because the next we knew, Kenny had repositioned and the boys were locked in a hot 69, greedily sucking each other, as if in a race to see who could make the other cum first. It turned out to be a tie, as both of their mouths bulged and they began swallowing at the same time! Amy and I applauded the fine show, and both rose to take a grand bow for us.

We kept on throughout the afternoon, switching partners and positions until everyone had everyone else in every way we could think of to experience. I watched Ray take Kenny's thick penis in his butt, and Ray plow Kenny's back door, too. I even had Kenny in my rear entrance, ohmigod did it feel good! I got to watch as Ray did Amy's butt with her muscular black husband filling her vagina at the same time!

I wished later, that we had taken some pictures of that beautiful black couple having sex with our pale white bodies. It was so hot! We didn't get to be with them again that week, but vowed to return someday. We posted an ad in a swinger's magazine, and a lovely black couple is supposed to come visit soon! I can't wait for another serving of "dark meat" in my hungry little holes!

txbiker
txbiker
37 Followers