Island Fever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

"I'm glad," Liesel said. "I have to admit that I've never cum so hard. You're both so damn sexy. I can't keep my hands off of you, especially that beautiful ass of yours!"

Ami blushed. "Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Sure," Liesel said.

Ami glanced over at Ren, who was locked in conversation with Max.

"I'm not sure how to ask this," she said.

"Just go for it," Liesel replied.

"Well, you talked earlier tonight about having ... anal sex, and what we did to each other tonight ... umm ... what we did to each other's asses ...

"Has got you thinking?" Liesel finished.

"Yes," Ami admitted.

"What would you like to know?" Liesel said.

"I've always been afraid ... you know ... afraid it would hurt, and plus, it ... isn't it ... I mean ..."

"Dirty?" Liesel said.

"Yes," Ami said. "I mean ... it's gross! At least, that's what I've always thought."

"But now?" Liesel prompted.

"But now, after what we did tonight, after I experienced how incredible it felt, I want ..."

"More?"

"Yes ... I think so, but ... I'm afraid."

"I totally understand," Liesel said. "Anal isn't for everyone. I happen to love it, but it's because I have had mostly patient lovers who understand how to pleasure a woman anally.

Max loves to fuck my ass, and I love him to do it, but there's no way I could take that thick cock if he didn't do a good job of getting me ready, and frankly, the process of getting ready is as good as or better than the actual penetration."

"His cock is huge!" Ami said. "How can you possibly get something that thick up your tight ass?"

"Lubrication, lubrication, lubrication!" Liesel laughed.

"The most important part is lots of lubrication. But, there's more. The muscles of the anus are tight, it's true, but they stretch and expand. Max gets me ready by starting with a single finger. Once I've adjusted to that, he'll add a second finger. He goes slowly and always takes cues from me. If I feel discomfort, he stops until I tell him to go on. Eventually, I'm open enough for him to penetrate me."

"But doesn't it hurt?" Ami asked.

"It can," Liesel admitted. "But done properly, what I experience is momentary discomfort that morphs into pleasure. The fact of the matter is that I don't mind a little pain. There's something about that pleasure-pain combination that is incredibly exciting.

"But even if I didn't enjoy it so much, I would still allow Max to have that part of me because he loves it so much. I love submitting myself to him and giving him pleasure. Normally, I'm pretty dominant sexually, but I often like to give up that control and submit to my husband. He uses my ass for his pleasure. I'm fortunate that it gives me pleasure too."

"But isn't it ... dirty?" Ami asked, still unsure.

"With a little preparation, not really. You can use an enema if you're really concerned, but I've found that it's usually enough to just use my finger when I'm showering. A little soapy water can go a long way," she said smiling.

"Hmm," Ami said, lost in thought. "I'll have to keep thinking about it. Ren wants it so much, and I want to please him in every way. I just haven't worked up the courage to try it."

"Ami, I have a suggestion. You can say 'no' if you want to," Liesel said.

"What?" Ami asked.

"What if you watched while I let Ren fuck my ass? It doesn't sound like he has much experience with anal either. If you both will let us, Max and I can show you just how amazing it can be."

"You'd do that?" Ami asked with surprise in her voice.

"Are you kidding?" Liesel said. "I'd love to get your husband's amazing cock up my ass!"

"It is pretty amazing, isn't it?" Ami said with no small amount of pride in her voice."

"Honey, I'd like to use it to make a mold so I could cast a dildo just like it for future use," Liesel said with a grin.

"Hey," Ami said with a laugh. "Maybe we could sell them on eBay."

Their peals of laughter drew the attention of the two men engrossed in their diving conversation, and they seemed to suddenly remember that they were sitting in a room with two beautiful and very naked women. Suddenly, diving didn't seem that important.

"I could use a shower," Max said. "Ami, would you like to join me?"

Ami didn't hesitate for a second. "That sounds great. I'm kind of a sticky mess."

"Good idea," Liesel said, "and while you too are making sure that every nook and cranny is squeaky clean, I'll show Ren our large Jacuzzi tub.

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers