Island Fever Ch. 08

Story Info
Ami gets what she wants in the end.
7.1k words
4.09
14.2k
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

Author' Note: Ami and Ren are in Curacao on vacation, and shortly after they arrived, they met Max and Liesel. The Dutch couple is introducing Ami and Ren to a lifestyle they had only fantasized about.

*****

Ren awoke curled up next to his wife. His morning hard-on was pressed in to her nearly naked ass. Only the thin strip of fabric of her thong running up her crack separated him from paradise.

Ami was dead to the world, but Ren couldn't help but thrust himself against her muscular bottom, his cock desperately needed some relief. He expected her to wake up in protest, but Ami remained oblivious.

Undeterred, he continued to grind gently against her ass. He eased his underwear down over his cock so that his flesh could come into contact with hers.

"Oh, that feels so much better," he thought.

Ren reached between her legs and lightly stroked the silky fabric covering her mound. Ami didn't awaken, but her body did shift slightly, giving him a little more access.

Ren was horny. Despite the wildness of last night, having cum three times, he needed to release the contents of his balls.

An idea occurred to him.

Reaching down between them, he pulled her thong aside.

Spitting into his palm, he transferred the lubrication to the groove of her ass, coating the walls liberally. Spitting again, he coated his cock with saliva and slid closer to her so that he could slip is rock-hard rod into that delicious valley.

"God, it felt good. For some reason, morning hard-ons were so sensitive. He was stunned she still hadn't awoken, but he was pretty sure she wouldn't begrudge him a little gratuitous use of her body for some quick pleasure.

His cock slid easily between her cheeks as he humped her. He added more lubrication as needed.

As his cockhead passed across her butthole, the tip caught slightly, and he shuddered at the idea of surreptitiously slipping into his wife's ass. He doubted he could get away with that, but he did grasp his cock, circling it against her opening, but not actually penetrating her.

Ami shifted again in her sleep, drawing her legs up closer to her chest just a tad. This had the effect of opening her up even more.

Spitting into his hand again, he coated the head of his cock with a fresh swath of saliva. He continued to circle her asshole with his cockhead. The stimulation to the head of his penis felt incredible, and he could feel his cock breach her backdoor just a bit.

He didn't get all of the head in, but the thought was still exciting, and he was so primed that he knew he was going to come quickly.

Around and around he went, rubbing and humping, never going more than a millimeter into her, but still thrilling at the thought of his cock breaching her anus. He wanted so much to fuck his wife in the ass, but until last night, he had all but given up hope she would ever allow it. Now, though, he thought there was a real chance she might let him after she had watched him fuck Liesel's ass last night.

That memory, coupled with the sensation traveling from his cock to his brain was enough to push him over the edge.

"Ugghh," he groaned quietly as sperm jetted from his cock and injected into her ass and spackled her crack. He voided the contents of his balls until cum was running down the cheeks of her ass. Her butt was a sticky mess, but still she didn't wake up.

Glancing over at the clock, Ren realized that he needed to hurry to make it to the dive shop for their morning dive. He pulled up his underwear and headed for the bathroom to get ready, wondering what Ami would think when she woke up.

***

Liesel crawled under the covers, working her way down Max's sleeping body. The fact that he slept in the nude made her plan that much easier.

Reaching between his legs, she grasped his dormant penis and placed it in her mouth. She sucked gently on it, recognizing the familiar taste of her husband as well as a new flavor that she had first experienced last night.

Max stirred in his sleep, and she felt his cock begin to grow in her mouth. She continued sucking and licking him, and his rod got harder and harder.

Max was having a delightful dream. In the dream, a beautiful blonde woman who was not his wife was going down on him, and he was fucking her face. She had hold of his balls and was tugging on them as he pumped his thick cock into her mouth.

His hands were on the back of her head, holding her head steady while he used her. He had no intention of stopping until he filled her mouth with cum.

Liesel's mouth was full now, and she let his cock slip from her mouth so she could lick the sensitive underside. The tip of her tongue flicked across his frenulum, and Max began thrusting gently in his sleep.

She engulfed him again, and Max moaned. Working her tongue back and forth, she sought to bring him to orgasm.

Max began awakening, realizing his dream was morphing into a slightly different version of reality. He reached under the covers grasping his wife's head in her hands as he began pumping into her mouth.

"What a fantastic way to wake up," he thought, "having your cock sucked by a beautiful woman.

Knowing he was awake now, Liesel no longer worried about being subtle. She allowed his cock to escape her mouth temporarily to spit into her hand. She rubbed the spit across his ass to lubricate it and began pushing her finger into his butt. She took him back into her mouth as she continued to worm her finger up his rectum. Max flexed his ass, pushing down to take her finger deeper.

With her finger fully inserted, she began rubbing his prostate as he pumped into her mouth. With his hand on the back of her head, there was little she could do other than accept his passion, but that was OK because they were both after the same thing.

The pressure on his prostate was too much, and Max groaned loudly.

"I'm cumming, baby!"

The first blast hit the back of her throat, and she quickly swallowed, but the next blast followed right behind it as did the third and forth, and her mouth was suddenly full of both cock and cum. There was no place for it to go but to dribble out of the side of her mouth and onto his cock. She swallowed as much as she could, but there was just too much.

Max's body convulsed around her head until his orgasm gradually subsided.

His fingers gently stroked her hair ad she sucked the last remaining drops from his softening member. She let him slip from her mouth, and crawled back up his body and out from under the covers. Cum ran down her chin as she looked into her husband's eyes.

"Good morning, my love," she said smiling.

He kissed her lips, tasting the salty flavor of his own cum.

"Goedemorgen," he replied.

Using her finger, she scooped the rivulet of cum running down her chin into her mouth and licked her lips.

"You are amazing," he said, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, I know," she said, and they both laughed.

Glancing at the clock, a guilty look came over his face.

"I wish I could return the favor, but I'm supposed to meet Ren in 20 minutes to go diving."

"Just like a man," she pouted, but he could tell she was just teasing. "Wham bam, thank you mam, and then it's off with the boys."

He chuckled. "You know I'll make it up to you, but for now, you'll just have to take matters into your own hands."

She smiled and said, "Go on. Go do your boy things. Ami and I will find some way to entertain ourselves today."

"I have no doubt," Max replied. "Just don't wear each other out because I suspect Ren and I will have plans for you both later tonight.

***

Ami awoke to the sun-filled room, and stretched, her large breasts thrust out, the white tank top barely containing her hard nipples. She felt a coolness between her legs.

"What the hell?" she thought, reaching down between her legs and discovering a goopy mess in her crack. "That bastard," she thought, but the smile on her face meant she wasn't angry in the slightest. "He's going to owe me big time. God, I need a shower."

She climbed out of bed, noticing the sheets were a sticky mess too. The cum in her crack felt funky as she walked to the bathroom. Stripping off her cum-soaked thong and pulling the tank over her head, she surveyed her body in the mirror. The woman glancing back at her was someone she barely recognized. Sure she looked the same, but something had come over her. Some kind of fever had taken hold, and that fever had changed her.

She turned on the shower and climbed in, reveling in the feel of the hot water cascading over her body. She lathered her long blonde hair, and the soapy suds slid down her curves as she rinsed the shampoo from her hair.

She soaped up her body, paying particular attention to washing the gunk from her ass. She allowed her finger to slip into her ass slightly and felt more come dribble from her butthole. "He is SO going to get it," she thought as she plunged her finger in and out of her butt, making sure to get all the cum out.

Turning her attention to her pussy, she winced as she cleaned herself, and the realization that she was paying for last night's debauchery made her smile again. Putting her foot on the edge of the tub, she gingerly explored the folds of her pussy and doubted seriously that she'd want anyone fucking her tonight.

She began shaving her legs, tracing the long graceful curve of her calf with the razor, traveling all the way up to her thigh. She worked around until her leg was completely smooth and then switched to the other one. As she neared the juncture of her thighs a second time, she suddenly thought about going all the way and shaving her pussy. She kept herself pretty trim down there anyway, but she'd never shaved completely. She was pretty sure Ren would love it. Didn't all guys? After a few minutes of contemplation, though, she decided against it, mainly because she was too sore.

She finished her routine, and turned off the shower before climbing out and toweling off. She was drying her hair when her phone rang.

"Hello," she said, answering it.

"Hi Ami, it's Liesel. How are you this morning?"

"Sore, thanks to your husband," Ami said.

There was a pause on the other end of the line, and then both women burst out laughing.

"Hey, at least it's just your pussy. My pussy and ass are sore," and Ami knew her husband was the cause of that. Watching Ren fuck her pussy and then her ass was probably the hottest thing she had ever seen.

"I guess that's what we get for being such sluts," Ami said, and Liesel burst out laughing again.

"Too true," she admitted. "So, since we both should probably give our lady parts the day off, how about we go shopping?"

"Awesome!" Ami replied. It will take me about an hour to get ready. Want to meet in the lobby?"

"Sounds good. See you shortly."

Ami disconnected and felt a slight twinge of disappointment. She'd really rather fuck Liesel than go shopping, but as she moved to the sink to get ready, she winced again at the throbbing between her legs and sighed in acknowledgement that Liesel was right. Her poor well-used pussy needed a break ... but just a short one.

***

Liesel and Ami had a great day shopping, both buying a couple of sexy dresses for dinner later in the week as well as some hot lingerie. Liesel had forgotten that she and Max had to go to dinner with a client that evening, so Ami headed back to the room looking forward to spending an evening with her husband.

Ren was asleep when she opened the door, not unusual after a day of diving. She bent down and kissed him lightly on the lips, and he stirred as he started to come awake.

"Hi beautiful, did you and Liesel have fun today?"

"We did," she said. "I picked up a few items that I think you'll like. By the way, they have a business dinner tonight, so we're on our own."

"Great! It will be nice to have an evening alone. What would you like to do?" he asked, coming up behind her as she undressed to take a shower.

She could feel him harden as he pressed against her bottom, which reminded her of that morning.

"You know," she said, "it was the funniest thing this morning. I woke up with my ass covered in cum. How did that happen, I wonder?"

She saw Ren's face redden in the bathroom mirror, but she also noticed his cock was even harder now.

"Umm, well ... I ... umm, you see ...," he stammered.

She turned in his arms, her bare breasts pressed against his chest, and kissed his lips. "I'm just teasing you," she said. "I can't believe I didn't wake up while you had your way with me."

"You were dead to the world, and your butt is just so fuckin' sexy," he said, relieved that she wasn't mad at him.

He reached down between her legs and started to caress her, hoping for a quickie before dinner, but he saw her face wince.

"What's wrong?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"Let's just say that Ward was a little hard on the beaver last night."

Ren burst out laughing. He knew exactly what she was saying. They had heard someone say once that the dirtiest line ever spoken on TV was on the old "Leave It To Beaver" show about a family in the 1950s who had a young son they called Beaver who was always getting in to trouble. It was the quintessential show about the '50s. Ward, the father, always wore a suit, and June, his wife, wore dresses and pearls around the house every day.

Whenever Beaver would do something stupid and get in trouble, Ward the disciplinarian would have to scold him. Sometimes June would think he was a little too strict and would admonish him, "Ward, you were a little too hard on the Beaver last night."

The double entendre was probably lost on the writers of the show, but it had become code for Ami and Ren after an aggressive night of lovemaking. Ami liked it rough, and Ren liked given it to her that way, but the next day, Ami would say, "Ward, you were a little hard on the beaver last night.

After taking Max's thick cock the night before, Ami had felt that twinge of soreness between her legs all day that reminded her that she had been fucked and fucked hard.

Ren's expression changed from a smile to a frown, though, and Ami could read his thoughts.

"Yes, I'm sore there, but that doesn't mean we can't do ... um ... other things." As she said this, she turned away from him and placed her elbows on the bathroom counter, pushing her nearly naked backside into his hard on.

She ground herself into him. "I mean," she added, "my pussy may be sore, but there are other ... um ... holes that we could try." She was looking back over his shoulder to see his reaction, and it was one of pure lust.

He dropped to his knees, stripped down her thong and buried his face between her cheeks. Ami moaned loudly as she felt his tongue bathe her anus. "God, it felt so good," but she made herself stop him.

"Hey, hey, wait, wait," she said twisting away from him. "You've got to buy me dinner before you can have dessert," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

It was his turn to groan in frustration, and he looked down at the boner in his briefs.

Seeing the disappointment in his eyes, she took his hand and led him over to the chair in the corner of the room.

"Sit down," she commanded, and he did as he was told. She knelt on the floor in front of him and pulled his briefs down. He raised his hips to let them slide on down. His rod slapped against his stomach as it was freed from its bondage.

Ami leaned over the head of his cock and allowed a glob of spit to drip from her mouth and onto his penis. Catching it with her hand, she began stroking him, the spit providing lubrication as she pumped him up and down.

"Did you like watching me fuck Liesel," she asked, and her fist started corkscrewing around the shaft.

"Yes," he groaned, his eyes flitting between his cock in her hands and her beautiful breasts capped by large erect nipples.

"I loved it when she buried her tongue inside me," Ami continued, "Could you see her tongue going in and out of my pussy and my ass? I never knew being with a woman could be so hot."

Ren was no longer capable of speech. He was focused entirely on Ami's words and what she was doing to his cock.

"Could you believe I went down on her? I loved eating her pussy. She is so fucking sexy, and I just had to have her ass after what she did to me. Was that nasty, baby? Hearing me tell her to turn around? Seeing me stick my tongue in her butthole and tongue fucking her?"

A drop of clear fluid appeared on the tip of Ren's penis and Ami bent down and with the tip of her tongue, swiped it away. She spit again onto his cock to keep it gliding smoothly between her fingers. Ren was thrusting his hips, fucking her hand and trying to reach his release.

"You know what I want to do?" Ami asked. "Liesel has a strap-on dildo. She told me about it while we were shopping today. I want to fuck her with it or let her fuck me. Which do you think would be hotter to watch?"

Ami wet the finger of her left hand and pressed it against Ren's asshole. With a steady stream of pressure, it slipped up his hole until he had it all.

Moans were coming from Ren as his brain flashed word pictures in his head of Liesel fucking his wife, and the image would change and Ami would be banging Liesel, her large breasts bouncing as she thrust into the beautiful Dutch woman from behind.

Ami's finger was massaging Ren's prostate, and the friction of her hand on his cock was becoming more than he could bear.

"You know?" she said mischievously, "Maybe I should borrow it and use it to fuck you. She told me she pegs Max from time to time. What do you think?"

Ren exploded. His cum shot two feet in the air and landed in Ami's hair. A second blast coated her cheek. Cum spilled out of his cock like lava from a volcano, running down the sides and covering her hand as she continued to stroke him, now using his own semen for lubrication.

She allowed her finger to slip from his butt, knowing he would be too sensitive after cumming for continued stimulation. She released his softening member and licked the cum off the back of her hand. She proceeded to suck each finger clean, finishing the last one with "pop" and licking her lips.

Ren was breathing heavy, and it was a few moments before he could respond.

"God, you're incredible!" he said, leaning forward to take his wife's face in his hands and kiss her deeply.

"There," she said. That should hold you until we get some dinner. Then later, if you're a good boy, you can show me what you learned last night when you fucked Liesel's ass. Now, I've got to wash this cum out of my hair."

Ren's cock twitched as if it had not spewed a full load just seconds ago. Ami stood, turned and headed for the bathroom. He watched the object of his affection bounce sexily away and knew that before the night was over, his cum would be leaking out of that beautiful ass.

***

Ren and Ami decided to catch a cab to Fort Nassau in Willemstad. The old fort had been turned into a series of restaurants and shops, and there were some pretty good nightclubs as well.

Ami looked stunning in a short spaghetti strapped mini-dress that form fit her body. Ren could tell she was not wearing a bra, and he wouldn't have been surprised to find out that panties were optional as well.

They had only been there a short time, but Ami was already on her second drink. Ren didn't worry. They were on vacation, but he did wonder if perhaps she was trying to consume a little liquid courage for what they had planned later in the evening.

Over dinner he asked, "So, what happens when we get home?"

She knew what he was asking. Were they going to pursue this wild lifestyle they had been introduced to with Max and Liesel or go back to their normal monogamous lives.

"I don't know," she said hesitantly, not sure how she felt and not sure how Ren wanted to her to answer.

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12