Island Girl Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two steps forward, she took a deep breath, grabbed up my shirt and danced out the door. "Hold that thought," she called back, "I need my bag."

I watched her butt wiggle down the hall. Yes, I was surprised, but Molly was full of surprises. Why should tonight be any different? My dick twitched again and I considered doing her doggie. Her butt was awful cute, and while there I could always reward her with a few more Birthday slaps.

Then there's woman on top, always a favorite of mine. The sight of a woman riding my cock always does my head. That I had both hands free was a plus. Two breasts, two hips, two hands to stroke them, it all made sense.

I smiled. We hadn't done anything of note, yet here I was feeling pretty proud. High school proud, guy proud. I had a sassy, saucy chick around running naked around my apartment. Better yet, I was about to get laid.

I sprawled out in my lounger, wondering what came next. Wondering what she needed from her bag. Wondering how long before we got down to it. Maybe I should eat her out first. A shared shower would be nice. The possibilities were endless.

I sat down for all of thirty seconds. I was too wired to sit still. On my feet again I tossed the dirty clothes in the closet and changed the bed linen. The blankets I tossed aside. With the sound of feet I dropped again into the lounger, trying my best to look cool and calm.

The feet turned into the bathroom and again I jumped to my feet. This time I played with the lighting, retrieved my extra pillows from the front room and strategically scattered some condoms. Having done everything there was to do, I again fell back into the chair. Without thinking I picked up a book and flipped open.

MOLLY: Dashing down the hall I snatched my bag up off the couch. Habit made me open it. Island life had taught me to triple check everything before heading out. It was an island truism that ferry boats wait for no one and never turn back. I looked into my bag and zipped it close. I was being silly. And yet something bothered me, something I was missing.

I glanced toward the kitchen, past the cold cocoa to the front door. My boots were still there. Back around my eyes swept through the dining area to main room. The entertainment center was shut down, as were most the lights.

Out the doorwall, across the way I saw motion. Two men standing behind their own doorwall, looking out. I blinked to be sure. They were indeed looking my way. Could it be I had an audience?

I walked to the window and they waved a hello. How dare they, I glared. How dare they, I laughed. Grinning I peeled down my top. They gave me a high five and slapped each other's back. Lifting my arms I removed Alex's shirt and gave them a 360 spin. I finished with a quick curtsy before exiting stage left.

In the bathroom the mirror was smiling back at me - a wide toothy grin. Flashing those guys was pure whimsy. I'd been too long walking on egg shells. It felt good to cut loose, to be silly and sexy. Tonight I was, as they say, letting it all hang out. It felt good to step out of the plan, to improvise.

Elated, I unwrapped a sponge, bent it over and inserted it into my vagina. There was an element of risk going au natural. Safe sex and no sex were the mantras of day. "Borshk," I growled at the wall. The one and only orgasm Jeff gave me came the night he attacked me unsheathed. What I discovered that night was: one, Jeff had to go; and two, I enjoyed risky behaviors.

I was of course a mad woman waiting out the next two weeks. I ran through a dozen pregnancy tests and only breathed easy when my period rolled around. It was the first time I ever enjoyed menstrual cramps.

The big worry over, I considered the orgasm I experienced with Jeff. Did this make me a closet S&M junkie or worse one of those idiots who thrive on abuse? There was the birthday spanking to consider. Alex's hand warming my butt had seriously excited me. I thought on it long and hard. The conclusion I reached (that I wanted to believe) was it was about all the friction. In his anger Jeff penetrated me with an unsheathed penis. Always a sucker for skin to skin, the friction got me panting and the flood of fluids did me in. Tonight would tell the tale. Tonight, thanks to the sponge, we would do the two back shuffle with no raincoat. Au natural. I loved the sound of it.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, let's have fun tonight." It was heresy asking the good mother to aid my sex life. I knew that. I also knew poor Father Rupert was going to witness one hell of a confession. It was going to be a duzzie.

Ch 03 - the cowgirl way

ALEX: The sound of soft footsteps pulled me out of my book. She appeared at the door wearing practically nothing. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Well I'm here to tell you Molly is one of those girls who can make a flour sack look cute. Dressed only in her white thigh highs and a man's dress shirt, she was a knockout.

The would-be writer in took it all in with a glance. Five seven, my height plus a inch, she had a boy's hips, a girl's waist and the bust of a woman, but on her it looked right. Fact is she had pretty much everything I sought in a woman: a cute face, long hair, shapely legs, a defined waist, well toned muscles and unblemished skin. Beyond the physical she had a sharp mind, a strong sense of self and a laughing soul. An avid reader, she displayed a maturity well beyond her years. I admired her mind as much as I admired her body.

Yes she was a bit agoraphobic about staying on island. And yes she was a touch taller than me. And yes, she was a bit of neat freak. But I could adjust. Hell, if came to her sharing my bed full time, I would adjust - no ifs, ands or buts.

MOLLY: He was sprawled out in his recliner, a book in his lap. I hid a grin. This man was destined to die with a book in his lap. On the other hand, I could kill him with love. From his telling I gathered it had been awhile since he last did a woman. My grin grew. Chapter one -- the celibate takes on the near virgin.

Like a dancer dropping her veils, I let his shirt slide off my shoulders, across my front and to the floor. I had his attention. Boy did I have it.

Sauntering over I took the book from his fingers and slid knees first onto his lap. That his Oscar wasn't rigid didn't bother me. I knew it would come back and come back strong. All it needed was a woman's personal touch. I slid forward until Miss Kitty's crinkly lightly brushed the object of my desire. Leaning forward I dragged my teats across his chest and found his mouth. We kissed. Oh, god did we kiss.

The plan was to be his muse. Muse, amused, the wood nymphs amused men. I was the seductress, the charmer, the vamp. Tonight I would tickle not just words out of him, but his essence, his love. That silly appendage, that man thing, would be the channel, the focus, of our sharing. That was the plan, as written in my journal. The next few paragraphs were more detailed and quite explicit. The last line stated my hopes that I would be as good at sex as I was at planning.

ALEX: I had gone limp in her absence, but the heat of her loins had me coming back strong. The kiss, the breast press and the pussy dance had me in fast forward. At this rate I was going to lose it before we started.

I gave her butt a gentle slap. "Slow down, girl," I muttered into her mouth.

"Say what," she answered, breaking our kiss.

"There's some condoms over there." I pointed to toward the bed edge. In scattering the condoms I hadn't considering having sex in this chair. Now that I thought on it, it seemed like a good idea. But then having sex anywhere seemed like a good idea. Right then I wanted to fuck Molly non stop.

Molly reared back. The move set her hair in motion, hiding her front side in a forest of red. Ignoring the hair she continued leaning backwards toward the floor. I braced her with hands locked to her hips. Just as suddenly she came back up with her satchel on one arm. It was a remarkable display of strength and agility. My sassy red head was one limber chick.

MOLLY: Unzipping my bag I extracted a ziplock. Pointing out the packets within I told him about sponges, stressing the 24 hour coverage it afforded us. "No muss, no fuss," I chortled.

"What about the condoms," he asked.

"Think it through," I grumphed. "Your last physical," I hinted.

For two months we'd been dancing around this moment. Well here we were all naked and wanting, and he was still dancing. He shifted his weight and I almost came. No one told me a lap dance could excite the lap dancer.

"I tested clean," he finally answered. "No STDs."

He finally got it and still he did nothing. I took a deep breath and pressed my fingers to his chest. The smell of him, the feel of him, had me wanting to scream, Fuck me, you bastard. Anything to get him going.

A shiver shook me as the hormones kicked in. I wanted him to fill me with his love juice. I wanted his thing inside my thing, to feel his excitement first hand. I raised up on my knees, hovering over him. No more plastic Oscar for this girl, not while I could get the real thing. It was time for action, though common sense told me the angle of entry was all wrong. Adjustments were needed. A little give here and a little take there and he made contact and then entry.

I hung there in space, absorbing the sensations. I wanted the memory - our first time -- forever mine. I eased down another inch. I could see the tension on his face. Not one to disappoint, he was doing his best to hang on, and I loved him for it. But there was no need. If he came early, we could do it again. We had all night. Hell, we had all weekend.

I plunged down hard and fast. He gasped, I gasped, his mouth fell open. A second later his pelvis was drumming my thighs with an excited beat. And he came. Once, twice, thrice I felt the heat of his jhism filling me, filling my need. His shout, a loud "Fuck me," startled me. Vulgarity wasn't his style and yet it felt right. Crazy as it sounds I love the feel of a guy's jhism filling me up. Someday this au natural stuff is going to get me pregnant, but for now I can't get enough of it.

With Alex's wad spent he collapsed back into the chair. I sensed the aftershock twitches of his impaled member shrinking back. I studied his face and listened to his breathing. I said a couple Hail Mary's under my breath. I had put right the rape. Mother Mary had forgiven me. I felt human again. Alex had put me right.

Only the jhism dripping down gave me pause. The question being, should I clean up now or later? And what about the chair? I smiled. Maybe act two should be a shared shower? Instead of deciding I hugged him. I knew there would be other men in my life, but for now I was happy Alex was the one and only.

ALEX: God, what a mind fuck. Sprawled in my chair I watched Molly bustling about the room, investigating everything. There was a time when such behavior would have of bothered me. Older and wiser I now knew she was working things out for herself.

Me, I was doing the guy thing, gawking at her naked body. Watching her move I realized there was whole side of her our phone talks had not touched. I, for instance, never imagined she would be so at ease with her nakedness, not this early on.

MOLLY: I was flying high. I don't mean emotionally, I mean like I was walking on two inches of air. My mind was running at ninety per. The touch of knee against the bed grounded me. This was about sex, the doing. There were no candles burning or soft music playing, not even whispered endearments. What had happened was I jumped his bone. Tonight was not about love, but lust.

Idly my fingers scratched at the dried sticky on my thigh. My fingers slipped lower to the white thigh highs. I had come dressed to nines for a seduction. I smiled. But for a few unknowns I felt in control, more so than the last several months. One of the unknowns was how long it takes for a guy to recover. Alex had assured me guys like Jeff were the exception, but like a true blue big brother steered clear of talk concerning himself. Instead he talked of ranges and spectrums. Like everything recovery time fell across a range. Right here, right now I was pulling for a quick recovery because, well you know why.

Suddenly I felt Alex behind me, his arms around my waist, his mouth at my ear. "You ready for more," he asked. Damned if he wasn't feeling me up. The touch of his fingers on my sex set me floating, all anew.

ALEX: A quick dip of the fingers told me she was not just moist, but sopping. I grinned inwardly. Molly was seriously fired up. She twisted about in my arms and pressed herself to me. Her tits teased the hairs of my chest.

"Yesss." She drew the word out, a held breathe escaping. It was both affirmation and demand. We tumbled to the bed. I kissed her mouth, sucked at her tongue and tugged at her lower lip. She tossed her head back with another demand, "Kiss my neck, Alex. I love having my neck nuzzled."

As mouth and lips appeased her, my free hand began a journey across her body. My fingers slid up her hip, into her waist and across her ribs. Her skin, soft and silky, belied her athletic build. To me it spoke of youth and nightly moisturizers.

I cupped a breast, kneading the soft tissue. Molly's breasts were a couple sizes larger than my previous bedmates. Free from the bra they looked like flattened disks. An admitted leg man, I'm of the opinion any woman looks good in a tight sweater. Assuming the woman's got the legs, I'll take a mini skirt over a plunging neckline any old time. To put another way, big breasts, blond hair and wide hips are not my thing. As an embassy brat I'd developed a taste for the dark haired, slim bodied Asian types. I lost my virginity in a Vietnam brothel. Molly's red hair and pale freckled skin was a sea change for me.

Now I may like small breasts, but tits are another matter. Molly's aureoles were large and pink with just a hint of pebbling. Her tits went from zero to quarter inch nubs with the slightest provocation. After a quick suck and a gentle chew I drew back. Breast sucking didn't do it for her like say, neck nuzzling. Neck nuzzling was a serious turn on for her.

I traveled my fingers downwards. I lightly brushed her labia lips and found her clit. I ran my fingers around the nub and pressed down. Thumb on her clit, palm on her mound, I plunged a finger into her pussy, hunting for her G-spot. She groaned out a shiver. It was quiet orgasm, but orgasm nonetheless.

Her questing fingers found my dick. She squeezed me, bringing on a surge. She brought her sticky hand up to her face and frowned. "Too soon," she muttered hoarsely. "Just precum," I answered, reading her mine. Jeff, her high school sweetheart knew how to backseat neck, but was a flop in bed. One doesn't necessarily follow the other, or so I told Molly in our late night talks. That she trusted me enough to try again spoke volumes about the lady.

She latched her mouth to mine, kissing me for all she was worth. "I want you," she hissed. "I want you in me." I had anticipated more foreplay, but ready is ready, in my book.

I moved over her and made entry. "Yesss," she hissed. Propped on knees and elbows, I was awash in sensations. It had been a long while since I last fucked a girl without a condom. I had almost forgotten how great bare back fucking felt. "Fuckin' eh," I chuckled as I plunged in fully.

I started out slow, a steady in and out, long full strokes. Her legs came up to cage me and arms crawled up across my back. "Oh baby," she moaned. "It feels so good." It was as if she stole the words from my mind. The feel of her pussy wrapped around my dick was fantastic. So much so I almost lost the focus of this mission, that of making Molly cum big time.

I continued pumping her. The moans rose and fell as we fucked. Mouth open and eyes shut, her head thrashed to one side, then back. I wasn't sure I'd found her G-spot, frankly I wasn't sure she had one. I continued on assuming I would find it.

Just when I was considering a change up, something to better fit Molly's mood, she went quiet, her body squirmed and her pussy went nuts. I paused a second to take it all in. Head back and eyes staring, she thrust her pussy upwards, taking my dick full length.

"Ohhh miii godd!" A scorching scream was the last thing I expected of her. I geared myself for some phone yammer. There was an after ten rule in this building. I started counting. At twenty I starting laughing. The only sound I heard was soft snoring. Molly had passed out. Rolling off her and the bed, I snatched a blanket up from the floor and tossed it across her sleeping form.

Still erect I did the good guy thing. I cleaned her up, tucked her in and left her alone. Only when my erection died down did I finally crawl in beside her. If I knew my Molly there would more to come this night. Much more.

If I had my way Molly would be around for a good long while. The point being I couldn't image a better person to spend a lifetime with.

*

THE REAL STORY: Though twisted about, this is my story. Likewise Alex is me after a fashion. There was a Molly of sorts. She house sat for me one winter when the economy forced me to go out booming (construction term). Come spring she asked to stay on and did so for the next several years. A Quaker she was open to new ideas, hated war and believed in people, though she was, as the story suggests, disappointed in her high school sweetheart. She was also bright as hell, city phobic, loved sex and hated condoms. She actually brought a how to book with her.

The island, my cabin, the restaurant, the ferries and the brass bed were all real. I still have fond memories of her, though I never heard from her after our breakup. I got a teaching job elsewhere and she couldn't leave the island. Life happens.

NOTE 2: I hope you enjoyed the read. To improve my writing I would ask you to contribute your comments and criticisms. Thanks in advance. I apologize for any typos, near misses and lost verbs. Dyslexia can be a real bitch. == Soul Catcher ==

12