Island Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With eager hands, Mary Ann reached out and took hold of Ginger's breasts, squeezing them softly and taking in their fullness - satisfying a desire she had felt from the moment she had watched the movie star climb aboard the Minnow. Ginger moved into a kneeling position, allowing the still sitting Mary Ann to easily guide the redhead's right breast to her mouth, taking the nipple between her lips and drawing on it deeply.

"Oh, how I've missed this," Ginger softly moaned, savoring the wet touch of Mary Ann's tongue as it rolled against her nipple.

Mary Ann pulled more of Ginger into her mouth, alternating between fervent kisses and soft bites. Her fingers continued to massage the supple flesh as she licked her way across to the redhead's other breast, enthusiastically repeating her performance there.

"God, you have such beautiful breasts," Mary Ann softy said as she paused for but a moment. "I still can't believe this is really happening."

"Oh, it's happening, alright," Ginger replied as she leaned in to kiss Mary Ann. "This feels way too good to be a dream."

The two switched positions and it was now Ginger's turn to feast on Mary Ann's mounds, eagerly closing her mouth around first one nipple, then the other. The moans that filled the air not only equaled her own of a few minutes before, but exceeded them in volume, so much so that for a second she feared the sound might carry on such a still night. But that worry lasted only a breath as the thought was quickly pushed aside by more urgent desires.

Their lips met again, tongues sliding far into each other's mouths, exploring the deep wetness. At the same time, Ginger brought her hand down along Mary Ann's back and across her waist to cup each of the cheeks of her ass. Mary Ann responded by bringing her own hands across the redhead's shoulders, her fingers interlocking at the base of her neck.

Their bodies pressed together, breasts and nipples flattening against their counterparts. Back and forth they slowly rocked, still trading kisses and wet caresses. Excited hands roamed up and down their naked forms, stroking soft flesh and leaving a trail of tiny delights in their wakes.

Surprisingly, it was Mary Ann who broke the embrace, stretching out on the blankets and invitingly spreading her legs. It was an invitation Ginger was quick to accept, crawling into the open space, starting at the younger woman's lips before working her way down across her body. She stopped at each of her nipples, kissing them and running her tongue over them a few times before again pulling as much of her into her mouth as was possible. Back and forth she went, giving each breast equal attention before moving down the valley between her mounds, along her stomach and finally to the treasure between the brunette's legs.

Ginger planted a kiss on Mary Ann's left thigh, moving inward until she reached the prize she had dreamed about. A soft kiss was followed by a long lick, running the entire length of her sex. Both of which produced an animated response from Mary Ann.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned softly, closing her own hands around her breasts as she arched her head backward.

Ginger repeated the gesture a second time with just a bit more pressure, producing a similar result. Then she lifted her head just enough to slide her hand between it and Mary Ann's sex, brushing her fingers along the outer edge.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your fingers!" Mary Ann cried out as she felt Ginger's touch, urgency in her voice.

It was apparent to Ginger that this was what Samantha used to do for Mary Ann and she wasn't about to do less. Extending two fingers on her right hand, she rubbed them up and down the folds of Mary Ann's pussy, getting them good and wet before pushing them inside of her.

"Yes!" Mary Ann exclaimed.

Moving slowly, at least at first, Ginger slid her fingers in and out of Mary Ann, working her way further inward with each repetition. Once she was sure the younger woman was comfortable with her fingers inside of her, the actress quickly picked up the pace. She went on as the woman beneath her rocked back and forth with her thrusts. Then, she moved on to what she was sure Mary Ann would like even more.

Her mouth tightly pressed up against Mary Ann's sex, Ginger worked her tongue back and forth along the length of it, all the while rubbing the thumb of her right hand against the brunette's clit. Both actions sent ripples of delight cascading across the younger woman's body, causing it to quiver in response.

"Ooooo," Mary Ann moaned loudly as the movie star applied all the little tricks she had learned on her way to stardom, happy to share them with the Midwestern farm girl.

"Was that like Sam did it?" Ginger asked, momentarily lifting her head to ask.

"Better," Mary Ann replied.

Ginger again slid the fingers of her other hand into Mary Ann, adding a third point of pleasure to the mix. An addition that nearly sent the trembling girl into orbit. She continued for what seemed like the longest moments of the smaller girl's life, until she felt the body beneath her begin to shudder with the first signs of an approaching orgasm.

"Oh God, oh God... oh...my...God!" Mary Ann exclaimed as the dam between her legs burst with ecstatic intensity, the volume of her cries rising as it did.

Ginger continued her efforts until the last vestige of her young lover's climax finally faded. Then she slowly lifted herself from between her legs, bringing as she did her come-soaked fingers to her lips, where she licked them clean.

"That...was...amazing," Mary Ann said in an appreciative tone, lifting her own upper body to look at the woman who had just brought her such pleasure.

Ginger crawled up over Mary Ann's body to kiss her again, sharing the fruits of her climax. It was a gift Mary Ann eagerly accepted, wiping the redhead's lips clean with her own. Slowly, taking their time, they kissed each other again and again, whispering tiny expressions of joy.

"Was that as good as Samantha?" Ginger asked.

"Who?" Mary Ann smiled, then softly laughed.

As they continued to kiss, Mary Ann lifted herself higher so that she could again bring her mouth to Ginger's bounty. The memory of the Saturday afternoons she had watched the starlet on the big screen at the local movie house, admiring the near perfect breasts that she now suckled on, filled her with renewed excitement.

"Oh baby, you do that so nice," Ginger said as she ran her hand along the back of Mary Ann's head.

As she continued to lick Ginger's breasts, Mary Ann brought her hand down between the taller woman's legs, rubbing the flat of her fingers against the heavier haired mound. The passage within was so wet that it took no effort at all to slide three fingers in well past her knuckles. A penetration that was repeated again and again with each passing breath.

"Mmmmmm," Ginger purred with satisfaction.

Mary Ann increased the speed at which she finger fucked Ginger until her fingers had become almost a blur. At the same time, Ginger leaned her body back, spreading her legs as wide as they could go as she also reached back with her arms to brace herself against the blanket covered ground. In less time than she would have thought it possible, the semi-experienced, small town girl brought her to the edge of her own orgasm.

Then, just as unexpectedly, Mary Ann dropped down between her legs and replaced her fingers with an equally determined tongue - reaching deep within the redhead to touch her sexual core. It would only be later that Ginger would come to realize that it wasn't the number of lovers you'd had that really mattered, it was how often you practiced. And from the way Mary Ann was going at it, she and Samantha had spent a great deal of time doing just that.

The orgasm that took hold a short time later was definitely the best she'd had in a long time, including those she'd enjoyed back in the real world. Her body quaked with intense ferocity as a week's worth of frustration exploded with unparalleled force.

"You are amazing," Ginger said through hesitant breaths once her body finally stopped quaking. "And to think I've been sleeping just a few feet away from you every night."

But Ginger wasn't one to show her appreciation with just words. She quickly reassumed the superior position and interlocked their bodies so that now their mounds were pressed tightly together. With a vitality fueled by passion, she began to rub them against each other, fucking Mary Ann in much the way as a man would, her mound taking the place of a cock.

This was new to Mary Ann, but she quickly caught on, moving her own body to give as good as she was receiving. They rocked back and forth, filling both their bodies with a fevered passion. Sweat ran down their backs despite the coolness of the night, the fires raging in their breasts matched, then exceeded by the ones in their mounds.

A second, more powerful orgasm ripped through Ginger's body, followed close behind by a similar one in Mary Ann's. They held each other tight until the last bit of strength faded from their arms and they collapsed exhausted onto the ground. Neither had the desire to move, so they just let sleep overtake them where they laid.

-=-=-=-=-

They woke to the sound of Mr. Howell banging on the door to their hut, inquiring as to when they might be expecting breakfast. Thankfully, the older man hadn't thought to glance through the window when he'd initially gotten no answer to his first inquiry.

"I'll be out in a bit," a still naked Mary Ann cried, her eyes locking on Ginger's and the smile on her face.

Ginger waited until she could hear the receding steps of the Howells before speaking, but that didn't prevent her from leaning over and softly kissing Mary Ann on the lips.

"That was ..." she said.

"Yes, it was," Mary Ann agreed.

They quickly got to their feet and, wetting two cloths with water from the bamboo coolers the professor had designed, washing each other off as best they could. That took a lot longer than it should've as neither wanted to stop touching the other. It was only Mary Ann's suggestion that Mr. Howell might come back that brought their play to an end.

By the time the Skipper, Gilligan and the Professor returned from the other side of the island, the girls had taken the time to shower and make themselves more presentable. As far as their fellow castaways were concerned, nothing had changed - even though it obviously had.

A short time later, Ginger surprised Mary Ann by convincing the Skipper and Gilligan to build the two of them an actual bed, one as large as the Howells and just as sturdy. Not to be outdone, Mary Ann took the Professor aside and confided that a woman sometimes needed to find a little release now and then. While he had never understood such things, he was willing to design a phallic substitute that she could use, assuring her of his discretion in the matter.

When he wondered aloud if he should also make one for Ginger, Mary Ann was quick to assure him that one would be quite enough as she was more than willing to share.

END