Island in the Sun

Story Info
Couple's first visit to a nudist resort.
1k words
3.8
48.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Doc, I've got a great idea for your 50th birthday." called my wife, Robin.

"What's that?" I asked as I walked out to the patio where she was sipping her morning jo.

"Why don't you go with your buddy down to one of those Jamaican nudist places he likes to visit? It'll be my treat." she replied with a grin. Robin knows I enjoy being nude around the house. However, I have never visited a proper nudist resort.

"Thanks, but I don't think I would enjoy it as much as he does. He is a late-night partier, and besides, he likes to brings women back to the room. I would just be in his way."

"OK, but most guys would jump at this chance that I'm offering. Whatever happens on the island stays on the island, as they say."

"Why don't we take a trip together to a resort, with similar opportunities, but less of a party scene?" I countered.

"I'm not sure I could bare all in front of strangers, especially at my age." She said.

"Well, I'll research it for a few days and get back to you with a proposal."

After surveying the nudist resorts throughout the Caribbean, I chose an all-inclusive couples-only resort in Jamaica. Their colorful website seemed like it would make for safe exploration. This scenic resort is mostly clothed but it has a second, smaller beach for those guests who enjoy sunning nude. Thus, we weren't committed to staying nude all week if it didn't feel right. The nude beach includes a pool with a swim-up bar for the more social guests. There is also a grill where a chef stops by around noon to cook everyone lunch. Quieter guests can stay on the beach proper, only venturing up to the pool area to refill their drinks. There are several thatched-roof cabanas providing shade on the beach, each one covering 4 loungers. So, even the quiet guests usually have another couple lying right next to them.

Robin agreed to give this a try, and we booked the trip.

As our trip grew closer, Robin's questions increased. The resort's website provided answers for most of her concerns. The best suggestion was to make love every morning so that you don't get so easily aroused at the beach. I assured her that most guests would be near our same age and probably no better looking.

The resort was a two-hour ride from the airport. We settled into our room around 5 pm. We ordered a quick snack from room service, as we had not eaten much all day. At 7 pm, they held a big gala buffet on the lawn. We enjoyed some excellent food, and met a few couples.

We spent our first full day at the nude pool, mostly standing in water deep enough to cover ourselves, as we grew more comfortable with the scene. A woman lounging near the pool must have sensed our newbie-ness. She somehow caught my attention. Then, looking over the top of her paperback, she rolled her eyes downward, directing my gaze to her spreading legs. She reached down, parting the lips of her pussy, which was right at eye-level. I stared for a moment and then I looked up. Not to be rude, I thanked her with a little smile and a nod. My research said this was not a swinger resort, but this little initiation ritual had me wondering.

The remainder of the week, we mostly stayed in the beach area. We always arrived early to select our spot. Then we watched to see who would choose to sit next to us. We silently watched them strip off their clothing and spread out their towels, as they glanced over to check out our wares. Rarely, did anyone speak.

At first, I would walk behind the other guests when I went up to the restroom or bar. Then I noticed that most walked across in front of the loungers, and that there was a small ripple of activity as they passed each couple. Apparently, even the quiet guests enjoy putting on a show for each other. Female legs would typically spread as men walked by. Or, they would rub sunscreen on their breasts and thighs. Occasionally, a woman would bend over to pick something up, giving the passerby a good view of her rump. Passing by one, who was tanning her back, she reached right around and spread her cheeks wide to show me the little rosebud hiding inside. So, I started pausing as I passed each to show them my cock.

Robin saw similar sights from the men as she walked by. One guy's cock was nearly a foot long, I kid you not. He reapplied sunscreen to it whenever a woman passed by.

At lunchtime, we joined the rest of the guests at the bar & grill, of course. Here, people conversed openly as they ate. I observed that most would turn to provide a good view whenever speaking with you.

The deck side of the swim-up bar sat pretty low. When someone walked up, their waist was right in the face of the bartender and anyone sitting there. I was a little self-conscious at first, but nobody seemed to mind a close-up view. Therefore, when I walked up for another round, I would usually drink one sitting down before carrying the next back to the beach.

A few times each day, a small tour boat approached the nude beach as their guide briefly explained the popularity of nude beaches. One day, I was squatting in shallow water as the boat approached. Only my head and shoulders were showing. After the guide gave his usual pitch to all the old women on his boat, I stood up so they could snap a few vacation pictures to share with their bridge clubs back home.

The nude area closed at 5 pm each day. Evenings at the resort were always clothed. The food was excellent. It felt rather odd to run into other guests, in a restaurant or bar, whom you had just spent the day naked with.

We both really enjoyed the experience, and now detest wearing wet swimsuits. We saw so many pussies, and so many cocks, that week. No regrets.

Upon returning home, we find we have much fewer hang-ups over bare skin. Most of our houseguests and neighbors alike, have seen us naked, at some time.