Island Of Desire Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Greg's dream comes true.
3.8k words
4.65
11.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Roxy sat slumped in the cabin crew seat at the back of the aircraft with her bestie Steph. It had been a hell of a flight. Screaming toddlers, vomiting passengers and over amorous drunks. But it had been the distraught young woman in 15C who had left her emotionally an physically exhausted. At first it had seemed there was nothing they could do to quell the torrent of tears that had started the moment the aircraft's wheels had left the ground.

Distraught with grief she could do nothing but sob. They moved her to a seat in the back of the plane where there were a couple of rows of vacant seats. Disturbing fewer passengers, she had eventually managed to calm the young woman down. She told them that she was going home for her wedding after having spent a week in Fiji trying reconcile her mixed feelings about the marriage. During this time she had met someone else and she was now totally confused about what to do. Roxy felt sorry for her and did her best to console her.

As the aircraft eased towards the ground Roxy thought about her attempts at relationships. Partners invariably took advantage of her kind and caring nature which led to bullying, cheating and some ugly fights. So much so that she had given up on relationships and just focussed on being happy and having fun. Now her life was an enjoyable one. It was set to become even more enjoyable as she and Steph were having a three day break at a resort, after the return flight to Fiji tomorrow. She couldn't wait!

She was brought back to reality by the screech of the planes tyres on the tarmac. Steph and she were on farewelling duty at the skybridge door, happily smiling to all the passengers as they entered the airport. The poor distraught woman was the last to the person of the aircraft and so they escorted her to the luggage carousel. They asked if someone was coming to pick her up she just burst into tears again.

Before she knew it her kind heart had taken over and she found herself in the back of a cab with the confused woman winging their way through the streets of Melbourne searching for somewhere the young woman could take refuge.

Chapter 10

Greg dragged himself out of bed at nine.He had booked a round of golf for ten. At the time he thought this would be a good way to keep his mind of Christelle but as he shook off the grogginess from the alcohol of the previous night, the reality of the previous night dawned on him and a wave of guilt washed over him. He knew it wasn't rational. Christelle had left to marry another man but he felt somehow he had be betrayed her.

He went the toast and coffee option for breakfast, going heavy on the coffee, which seemed to help, The head ache had subsided by the time he reached the first tee. He was teamed with two guys who were on their honeymoon, with their new wives in tow.

They hit off from the first tee of the pretty course, the new wives kissing their husbands after every shot. It was enough to make Greg's stomach turn, although he realised it was probably jealousy.

The mornings golf proved a nice diversion and he did hit a few good shots which made him happy. They all headed to the bar that bordered the pool, for a beer afterwards, although the ladies went the floral bouquet option, with large cocktails which were almost completely hidden by flowers.

Greg was relaxing a little, the pain of Christelle's departure largely subsiding and he eventually he had a chuckle to himself about the wild night of sex he had enjoyed with the delectable Skye and Cherie.

"I'm here. I've got a few more days. I might as well enjoy my last days here," he thought. "But that couldn't happen again! Just too wild!"

He sat with the honeymooners exchanging jokes and having a good laugh when he saw something that made his heart skip a beat. Their lying on a sun lounge next to the pool was the cute flight attendant who looked after him on the trip over. She was wearing skimpiest of yellow bikinis, her blond her scooped up in a bird nest like bun. She looked stunning.

"Look do you mind. I've just seen someone I know. Thanks for the round of golf. It was fun, but I think it's a good time for me to leave you guys alone."

He shook the men's hands, gave their new wives a kiss on the cheek and left for hopefully more exciting climes.

Walking towards the pool his stomach was full of butterflies, but he was determined he was not going to have a repeat of the situation with Christelle, where he was too fearful to approach a beautiful woman. Tentatively he walked over to the sun lounge where she had her head buried in book.

"Hi!"

She looked up and looked at him quizzically for a moment, the anxiety of the moment almost overwhelming Greg.

'Hi." she said happily when she finally recognised his face.

"Do you remember me?" he asked.

"Of course. You were Mr Bourbon and Coke in 20C on the flight last week."

"That's right. And your name tag said Roxanne?"

"Only my parents call me Roaxanne!" she laughed. "My friends call me Roxy."

"Okay. Roxy it is!"

"This is my friend Steph." she pointed to a long slender brunette who was stretched out on the lounge next to her."

"Hi Steph."

"Hello."she replied sleepily, before continuing what seemed to be a pleasant snooze.

"Are you here for long?" he asked.

"I've got a three day break so I'm here for some sun and fun."

"Sounds good."

"I'm hoping so."

Greg was still felt very nervous as he had always been intimidated by beautiful women. Lacking confidence, he always wondered why such a woman would want to go out with him. These thoughts caused him to hesitate for a moment, even though it seemed that she liked him.

"Here goes nothing." he thought.

"Would you like to meet up before dinner for a drink?" he asked, his voice wavering a little.

"I'd love to." she replied with a big smile.

"Great! Around six thirty at the bar at the front of the hotel?"

"Six thirty at the front bar would be perfect!"

"Okay. Six thirty it is." he confirmed, the waver in his voice now replaced a happy spark, "See you then!"

"See you then!" she quipped and he almost skipped away to his room.

As he walked back to his bure, again he had a feeling of guilt. Christelle had only just left and he was asking another woman for a drink. But he knew that Christelle and he had reached a fork in the road and there lives were destined to go in different directions and so he believed he should still grasp any opportunities that came his way.

Arriving at his bure, he decided a nap would be a good idea to ensure he had fully recovered from his hangover. Around four o'clock he awoke feeling great benefit from his sleep and went for an hour long walk along the beach, enjoying the sun, his nerves calmed before his impending catch up with Roxy.

After a long shower he selected a neutral coloured pair of shorts with a red polo shirt with white and blue horizontal stripes. He slipped on a pair of boat shoes and checked himself in the mirror. He was happy with what he saw and hoped he would create a good impression.

He was at the bar five minutes early, feeling more than a bit anxious. He took a stool in the middle of the bar. The barman asked if he'd like a drink. He told him he'd wait until his guest had arrived. Time dragged by as he waited.

"Why aren't women ever on time?" he thought.

The longer he waited the more he worried that she wasn't going to turn up. He was almost about to give up and buy a beer to commiserate himself, when he noticed a number of men's heads turn towards the door. He swivelled on his stool to see Roxy breeze into the bar.

She saw him immediately and gave him a little wave and headed towards the stool that he had reserved for her. She was wearing a tiny white crocheted skirt, which revealed nearly all of her long slender legs with a matching three quarter button up top. The see through sleeves showed off her elegant arms and the deep neckline emphasised her tight curvaceous bust. On her feet she wore very high black peep toe shoes with little white ankle straps and chrome buckles that matched her hand bag.

"Hi Greg!" she sparkled.

"Hi Roxy!" he responded as she arrived next to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Can I say that you look amazing!"

"Why thank you. You're too kind." she giggled. "I'm sorry I a little late. I changed my mind on what to wear three times."

"Well I think you chose brilliantly."

"Thanks."

"Drink?"

"Of course!"

"A cocktail?"

"When in Fiji!"

They spent the next couple of minutes perusing the cocktail list, laughing at some of the names.

"I'm going to try a Midori Illusion." she told him.

"And I'm going with my trusty favourite, a Pina Colada."

As they waited for their drinks, they chatted happily, Roxy asking him about what he'd been doing and he asked her about life as a flight attendant. He did modify his answers a little, totally leaving Christelle and his romp with Skye and Cherie out of the equation.

Their drinks came and so began a lovely evening. Greg relaxed and enjoyed sharing the company of the woman every other man was looking at. Roxy seemed oblivious to the attention and they laughed and joked their way through dinner in the A La Carte restaurant before going to the "Ship Wreck Bar".

They found a table for two, bought some drinks and danced to eighties music which was the nights flavour. Arriving back at their table from the dance floor, they discovered that someone had taken one of the chairs. Greg looked around to find another one with no success.

"Don't worry." she said. "You sit on the chair."

"Are sure?" replied Greg, who had been taught that the lady always got the chair.

"Sit." she said more firmly.

Tentatively Greg sat on the sole chair at the table.

"Now slide backwards a little."

The legs squeaked on the floor as he pushed the chair back.

"Perfect!" she declared as she sat across Greg's lap and put her arm around his neck.

"Is that okay?" she asked.

"It's great!"

She wiggled on his lap to get comfortable which quickly brought a reaction in Greg's pants.

"You like that?' she asked cheekily.

"You know I do." he replied, as he placed an arm around her waist, enjoying the feel of her slim firm body.

"I'm glad." she admitted, with a smile before turning to give him a kiss on the cheek, causing Greg to go a little flush.

When they'd finished their drinks he was feeling a little anxious about what to do next. He certainly didn't want the night to finish with her door being closed in his face.

"Would you like to go somewhere a bit quieter?"

He was surprised it was coming out of his mouth.

"That would be nice."

"I've got some bourbon in my room. Would you like to come and have a night cap?"

"I'd like that."

Much to Greg's satisfaction he was soon walking the delightful Roxy through the resort gardens to his room.

"You've got a bure?" she remarked when they arrived a this room.

"Yeah. I like it lots."

"So do I. They're great!"

He opened the door and reached for the light switch before allowing Roxy in first.

"Very nice." she said admiringly.

"It is good. Now bourbon and.....?"

"Bourbon and you." she said with a straight face.

"I don't think I can fit that in a glass."

"I'll work something out.....but I'll have ice for now."

"Ice it is." he confirmed as he busied himself preparing the drinks before presenting Roxy with her 'on the rocks' and picking up his 'with coke'.

"To fun and happiness." he toasted.

"Fun and happiness." she repeated and they each took a sip. He guided her over to the couch that ran along the wall took a seat, Roxy resuming her position on his lap. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. She titled her head upwards allowing him to kiss her on the mouth.

It was gentle at first, but as the heat between them soared, so did the urgency of their connection. She gnawed at his lips and he probed with his tongue as the electricity between them intensified from a gentle current to the explosion of a lightning bolt.

They both put their glasses on the table in front of them, freeing their hands. Greg no longer felt the gentlemanly need to ask permission to caress her body, he eagerly sought her breasts. She assisted him with the buttons and soon a white lacy bra was revealed. He cupped her perfectly shaped breast, squeezing it gently.

"Oh yes." she sighed as she struggled to free herself of her top.

He rolled the edge of the bra cup down so he now had access to her nipple. Leaning down he took the whole of it in his mouth causing a long moan to escape from her mouth. He feasted like a man who hadn't eaten for a week. Keen for more pleasure from Greg's advances, she reached behind to release the clasp of her bra, discarding it on the floor.

She luxuriated in the sweet sensations that Greg illicited with tongue as he carefully lavished attention on her breasts.

"I like what you're doing," she sighed. "It feels beautiful."

She allowed him to continue for a little longer before sliding off his lap. Standing she turned her butt towards him.

"Will you unzip me?"

"My pleasure." he replied, as he found the zip and slid it downwards allowing the small piece of material that was her dress, to fall to the floor revealing her bare ass.

"No knickers!" he exclaimed.

"I must have forgot to put the on!" she lied with a cheeky chuckle.

She bent over slowly and placed her hands on the coffee table that stood in front of the couch.

"Will you kiss my ass?"

"Of course!" he replied, placing little kisses all over her cute ass.

"So nice!" she giggled

As kissed, he gently encouraged her to spread her legs a little, allowing him to slide his tongue down her arse, travelling all the way to the place of her sex. Delicately he probed with his tongue, enjoying the taste of her. Grasping her waist with each hand, he searched out her pleasure.

"Can you grasp your ankles with your hands."

"Are you are a kinky shit?"

"Just a man looking to give pleasure to a beautiful woman."

Slowly she bent over to her full extent to hold ankles. Greg's grasp of her waist held her steady. He dipped his tongue into her luscious pussy, seeking to achieve maximum depth.

"Shit that's good!"

Holding his tongue still and using his hold on her hips, he bounced her back and forward in little movements. Seeking to intensify her bliss.

"Oh Greg!"

Dropping from his position on the couch, he turned so that he lay, his back to the floor, between her legs, to seek out her clitoris. Flicking at her pleasure, he skilfully raised the exquisite sensations surging through Roxy's body.

The result was immediate as she squealed with delight, climax permeating through every cell of her being.

"Fuck." she cried.

Greg paused to allow recapture her composure.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she asked as she smiled down at him.

"I'm just doing what comes naturally. But I've never had a failure!" he bragged.

"You certainly got me going," she laughed, standing from her slightly contorted position.

"So what are we going to do with you?" she asked somewhat rhetorically. "For a start, I'm standing here in only my sexy shoes and you've got all your clothes on! Lose the clothes buddy!"

Quickly he stood and almost tore his shorts and shirt from his body.

"Nice she," she admired as she moved in front of him and firmly grasped his cock which was standing to attention.

"I think I'm in charge now!" she laughed. She stood on her tippy toes to kiss him, their tongues meshed together as one. She gently squeezed his thick hard shaft, the sweet sensation causing Greg to suck at her tongue with force. She gently released her grip before stroking the whole length .

"You're clever," he complimented.

"I know," she chuckled as she began to fastidiously lick his nipples.

"That's good."

"I'm glad you like it," she replied.

She spent sometime like this. Licking and sucking his nipples all the while toying with his cock. When she was sure she had lavished enough attention on his chest she slowly sank to her her knees, applying little peck like kisses done the length of is stomach before she reaching the object of her control on which she maintained her firm grasp.

Moving from his stomach she trailed her tongue along the length of his rigid staff.

"Oh yes Roxy!"

Taking that as encouragement she deftly swirled her tongue are around the point of his penis then gave it a little flicker of her tongue.

"Is this meant to be torture or pleasure."

She laughed.

"Would you like me to stop?"

"Don't you dare."

And so she continued this teasing tango, ever building his desire.

"Please suck me," he pleaded.

"Soon," she responded as she squeezed the base of his penis which seemed to delay the imminent discharge of cum. She encased the crown of his penis with her lips and gently slid down the whole column, holding the entire rod for a moment before again giving it it's liberty, a rush of air escaping from his lungs.

"Oh Roxy!"

Thus began a long languid arousal. Deftly, assiduously and with care, she lavished her attention to give him the most erotic sensations.

"Where did you learn that?" he asked.

"I'm a natural," she laughed.

"That you are."

Rising from her knees she regained her grip on his tall mast.

"Come with me," she coaxed as she lead him by the dick across the room to the door. Slowly she turned the door knob and opened the door, the humid night air flooding in.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asked nervously

"We're going to have some fun," she giggled. She strengthened her grip on his bar like appendage and escorted him outside into the night. It was a most perverse sight as Roxy made a statuesque figure, naked except for her tall shoes, leading Greg like a puppy dog by the dick, out into the resorts beautiful gardens.

It was deathly quiet. Everybody else was safely in bed asleep. There was a dim glow of light from the spotlights that were dotted around the resort. Steadily she led him across the lawn.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"I'm going to give you something you'll never forget!"

"We're already at that point I think."

"We haven't even begun!" she laughed. "Are that's what we want."

She made a slight turn to the left turn as she spotted a teak park bench that was sitting under a coconut palm. Reaching the seat she dropped to her knees and slid his sabre like member into her mouth.

"You are truly gifted," he told her.

This time there was no smart arse comment, she just continued to apply herself to making his cock thrill with rapture. Greg stood there receiving Roxy's sweet attention, without any self consciousness and any fear of being caught had disappeared.

"Do you still think I'm crazy?" she asked as she rose from kneeling on the grass.

"Of course!" he laughed. "But crazy's good! Crazy is good!"

He took the opportunity to grasp her breasts and kiss her with passion.

"Stand on the bench," he demanded.

"You've gone crazy?"

"Yep," he confirmed as he took her hand as she stepped up onto the seat.

"Turn and sit on the back."

"I get it."

She enthusiastically rested buttocks on the top of the back rest. Steadying herself with her hands on each side, she slowly opened her legs.

"Perfect," he confirmed as he knelt on the seat between her legs and sensuously began to plant kisses down her inner thigh.

"Mmmmm. Nice," she murmured.

That murmur graduated to a deep seated moan of desire as he again found her clit he masterfully excited her sex.

"Fuck yes. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Dipping his tongue between her lips he sought even greater pleasure.

"Fuck," was still the only word that came from her mouth as he alternated between licking her clit and probing her pussy with his tongue.

12