Island Of Desire Ch. 11

Story Info
It all gets a bit tropical and a lot wild!
4.4k words
4.64
14.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke he next morning and admired the lithe and curvaceous naked body that was entangled in the sheets next to him. He shook his head as he recalled the events of another unforgettable nights.

Slowly she stirred from a deep sleep.

"Hi beautiful," he said.

"Hi sexy," she replied as he leaned over to softly kiss her.

"Can I say that you are amazing!" he offered.

"You can! You're pretty incredible yourself."

"Thank you. Are you hungry."

"For sex or food?"

"You're incorrigible! I was thinking food."

"Well how about we have sex in the shower and then we go and have food? Then all bases are covered."

"You are devious!"

"I would've said clever!" she laughed.

"That you are," he agreed as he stood. He walked around to her side of the bed and scooped her up sheets and all causing her to squeal.

"You're big and strong!" she giggled as he carried her into the bathroom, depositing her in the shower which had clear glass shower screens on three sides. He turned the water on and stood close to her with his hands on her butt pressing her into him. The sensation of having her whole body touching his was heavenly and they playfully toyed with each other tongues until the water was warm. She moved to stand under the splashing water with him and they took turns in soaping each others bodies, with Roxy taking particular care with his dick, which was tall like a skyscraper once again.

"Your cock is keen."

"With a beautiful woman like you, of course it's ready."

She laughed.

The shower was long and steamy and Greg entered her from behind as she braced her self against the glass of the screen, this time it was an easy and delicious climb up the orgasmic hill. A fusion on an emotional and physical level. Spent from their ardor, they kissed for a while before drying and dressing.

"I need to go back to my room before breakfast. I can't go to breakfast looking like this." she said as she swept her hand over the mini skirt, top and towering heels.

"Why not! It would be a 'hot" breakfast'!" he guffawed.

She gave him a playful whack on the arm for such a sick joke then they walked hand in hand across the resort to Roxy's room. She gave a knock on the door.

"Are you there Steph?"

"I'm here. You can come in."

Roxy put her key in the lock and turned the handle. The room had two double beds and Stephanie was still curled up under the covers on one.

"Steph. You remember Greg?"

"I do. Hi Greg."

"Hi Steph.

"I've just come to get changed for breakfast."

"Why? You look hot."

"Not you too!" Roxy blustered.

The other two laughed whilst Roxy started riffling through her wardrobe. She pulled out a tiny pair of shorts and a singlet top.

"Now you haven't forgotten that Daniel's sailing in around lunch time to pick us up."

"Oh shit! I forgot. Somebody's been distracting me," she said looking straight at Greg.

"What did I do?" Greg asked.

"You've been wonderful. Do you think Daniel would let Greg come?"

"You can only ask. He's got the hots for me, so he just might."

"What's going on?" Greg asked a little confused.

"Daniel is a guy who we've met on heaps of flights," Roxy began."He owns the best charter yacht in Fiji."

"Really?" asked Greg.

" He was on one of our flights last and when we told him we were having some free days here, he asked if we'd like to sail with him, as he had a couple of days free of clients," explained Roxy.

"He's due pick us in a zodiac at lunch time," advised Stephanie.

"So what do you think Greg. If he says yes, do you want to come?"

"I'd love to. I'm a sailor from way back."

"Great. I'd love you to come! Now where's my phone?" asked Roxy as she searched the room for her phone.

"Use mine," offered Steph. "His number is on speed dial."

Five minutes later it was done. They had to be ready by eleven with a small bag of luggage.

Steph joined them for breakfast, Roxy and herself turning heads in their little shorts. Greg couldn't help but see the look on people's face wondering how he managed to have the company of two such stunning women.

A little before eleven Greg found himself standing on the beach with Roxy and Steph, watching the horizon as a large two masted ketch sailed gracefully into view. It began to lower its sails and they could see activity at the stern as it opened like a large garage and an inflatable boat was launched and skimmed towards shore.

"That is something," admired Greg.

"He did say it was the best boat in this part of the Pacific," Roxy reminded him.

Ten minutes later they were clambering on to the dock that extended from the rear of the yacht. Standing at the stern was a tall fit looking man who looked like he was in his thirties. This apparently was Daniel.

"Welcome aboard the "The West Wind" ladies and gentleman."

The crew escorted them up the gang way where they joined him on the spacious rear deck. The girls gave him a kiss on the cheek and Greg shook his hand.

"Bars just opened. What would you like? Cocktails, beer, wine, French Champagne?" he asked as the crew scurried away to stow their bags.

Roxy and Steph looked at each other.

"Champagne," they said in chorus.

"Yeah, I'll go Champagne too," replied Greg.

As they waited for their drinks Daniel guided from them the rear rail, where four sun lounges were standing, to a covered area beyond where a large informal dining table was set for eight.

"Lunch is at one," he announced.

At that moment two couples walked from the main saloon.

"These are friends of mine James and Monica, and Jarryd and Samantha."

They all said "hi".

"They are joining us on this little cruise."

So began a very pleasant afternoon. The sails were raised by the yachts automatic systems, the zodiac was stowed, the transom closed and the anchor weighed. The helmsman who was up in the fly bridge, bore away from the wind and "The West Wind" gracefully began to cut through the sea.

Lunch was served. A beautiful seafood spread accompanied by exquisite French wines. The company proved bright and fun, the other two couples being from Sydney and Steph and Daniel seemed to be very friendly to each other. Greg couldn't believe his luck. Cruising on a beautiful boat with a beautiful woman. It didn't get any better than this!

After lunch Daniel showed them their rooms, Roxy and Greg sharing a stateroom and Steph having a state room to herself. Then it was a guided tour of what was a very luxurious boat, which finished up the on fly deck.

"Roxy tells me you sail," said Daniel.

"Only little boats. Nothing like this! How big is it?"

"One and eighty four feet, Perini Navi ketch," boasted Daniel. "Would you like a steer?"

"Sure. It is big!"

Greg took station next to the helmsman who showed him what to do and where to head. Apparently they were making for an island twenty miles west. For the rest of the passage the party sunned themselves on the fly deck, drinking cocktails which were regularly served by the friendly staff.

After a while a speck appeared on the horizon and steadily grew in size. The crew negotiated a reef that surrounded the island and they sailed into a small bay and dropped anchor.

"This is beautiful!" declared Roxy.

"You're right Roxy. It looks like a post card,"added Greg.

"It is idyllic," agreed Daniel. "This is one of the favourite spots for our guests. We've even built a little shelter in the cove around the point where we drop passengers for what we like to call a 'Robin Crusoe experience'. They stay for a few hours, chef gives them a basket full of goodies and they have free reign on that very private little beach. As we say 'what happens in the cove, stays in the cove'," he smirked.

"Sounds like fun!" enthused Roxy.

"Would you like to do it?" asked Daniel. "There's about four hours until sunset, you could have a bit of fun for a couple of hours."

"What do you think Greg? You and me. Desert island. It'll be awesome."

"Well...." hesitated Greg.

"Common on," she pleaded. "Don't be a stick in the mud."

"Alright. Let's do it."

Daniel rang down to chef from the fly bridge to tell him to organise a basket. Then he was talking to the deck crew telling them to get the Zodiac ready. Twenty minutes later, after grabbing their bathing costumes and other essentials from their cabin, Greg and Roxy boarded the rubber boat from the yachts pontoon and were soon zipping across the water, around the point and into the cove and out of sight of the beautiful 'West Wind'.

The little boat was crewed by two smiling Fijians, Willie and Sammy. They skilfully navigated the craft onto the picturesque beach. It was a perfect crescent shape, defined by crisp white sand framed by rows of palm trees.

They landed in the centre of the arc where, exactly as Daniel had described, stood a small shelter with a roof that sloped towards the back and walls on the three sides. The front facing the water was open.

"Wow!" exclaimed Roxy.

"It is something, isn't it?" confirmed Greg.

Willie and Sammy dragged the boat into shore and unloaded the special basket, showing them how to use a small radio to call them if they wanted to be collected early, otherwise they said they'd be back in three hours, a little before sunset. With that they scooted out of the cove, around the point and out of sight and Greg and Roxy who stood alone on the deserted beach.

She lent up to him and gave him a kiss.

"This is surreal."

"It sure is different," he replied as he picked up the basket, which proved to be quite heavy and walked towards the shelter. "Let's see what we've got."

She followed him up the beach carrying the small bag that carried their belongings. The shelter was about four metres across and two metres deep, it's floor covered matting on which were spread some large cushions. The hut was otherwise was devoid of any other features. They each sat on a cushion and pulled back the elasticised cover of the basket to reveal a treasure trove of goodies.

"Are we here for three hours or three weeks?" he laughed

"They don't want us to go hungry!" she assured him.

"We've just had an enormous lunch," he reminded her.

On one side lay a wine carry which he retrieved. He opened the top flap to reveal two bottles of Krug champagne.

"They want us to get drunk too!" he chuckled.

"Give me French Champagne any day!" she said to him

He dipped into the basket and found a small rigid container that held two crystal wine flutes. The champagne was soon popped and they sat happily sipping their wine enjoying the beautiful location.

"Ready for a swim?" he asked as he drank the last sip of the super dry French nectar.

"Sure," she answered as she stood and stripped off her shorts, singlet top and underwear.

"Don't know why I brought my bathers," laughed Roxy.

"No. I don't think we are going to need them," he agreed as he also stripped naked. He took her hand and led her down the white sand to the water. Reaching the water's edge he leant down and swept her from her feet and cradled her in his arms.

"I'm impressed," she said.

"I like holding you," he admitted.

"I like you holding me," she said honestly as he waded into the warm clear water until it lapped around his chest and he bent down and kissed her lovingly and for a long time. He then gently put her down so she was standing in front of him.

"What have we here?" she grinned as she felt his hard shaft rubbing up against her stomach before grasping it with her right hand. "And I like it!"

"That's good," he smiled.

"Come with me young man. I need to do something with this," she told him as they waded from the water.

Reaching the shallows she knelt down and closely examined his sword like appendage.

"What should we do?" she asked as she gave it a gentle stroke."This?"

"Or should we do this?" and she she drew her tongue along its length down to his balls, sucking them with care, causing Greg to groan deeply.

"Oh you like that?"

"Or how about this?" and she slid the whole of his cock into her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" he cried.

"Yes! I think that's the one!" she giggled as returned the thick meat to her mouth, enthusiastically committing to her task.

"Sit on the sand." she instructed. Obediently he sat on the sand, the water lapping up against his butt. She put a foot on either side of his body.

"Now lie down."

"You're getting a bit bossy!" he protested.

"I'm just a girl who knows what she wants," she retorted.

He begrudgingly lay on his back. She then did a pirouette so that she was now facing his feet standing over his face.

"I get it now!" sparked Greg as she slowly bent her knees so that her lips of sex were just above Greg's outstretched tongue as he eagerly sought her place of pleasure.

"Yes Greg. You've got it," she gasped as she dropped to her knees and stretched along the length of Greg's body to where his dick was pointing to the sky. Taking it in her hand she again applied her tongue up and down its length before devouring it whole.

This time it wasn't raw emotion or sexual attraction as it was the previous night. It was more a meeting souls, a synergistic fusion. A melding of two beings.

They moved from entree to main course, as she stood and stepped forward to straddle his swollen column, teasing the head a little before she absorbed all of it easily. She stayed on her haunches, leaning forward to rock rhythmically on his pole. There was little talk as instinct took over and they strived for consummation of their mutual desire.

She leaned back on her hands and swivelled her hips to give long deep penetrating strokes. He moved his hands to grasp her hips, helping her motion as he joined with upward thrusts. Soon she was exhausted from her effort and so Greg holding he waist tight rolled her onto her hands and knees, his cock still inside her.

Locking her knees tight he drove home his advantage with power and passion as they reached a meteoric climax.

As he sat in the shallows with the water at his waist, Roxy sat across his waist, her arm around his neck, kissing him with affection and tenderness.

"Your wonderful," she said with affection.

"So are you," he replied.

"I'm having such an amazing time."

"So am I." he agreed, his time with Christelle now a distant memory. "Will I get some champagne?"

"Please."

She slid off his lap and he walked up to the hut and poured two glasses of champagne. She resumed her place on his lap and they sipped their wine together as they kept their connection together.

Before they knew it they heard the buzz of the Zodiac's outboard as it came around the point, signifying the end of their idyllic afternoon. They rushed to the hut and quickly got dressed as Willy and Sammy beached the Zodiac. As they swept out of the bay on the rubber boat, Roxy was sad that this time had come to end.

After dinner they sat in the luxurious main saloon enjoying cognac and liqueurs. Daniel and Steph were entwined on one of the large sofas and the two couples from Sydney had seemingly swapped partners.

"Anybody for a spa." asked Daniel out of the blue.

Everybody said yes they were all made their way onto the fly deck where the spa was bubbling away. Greg and Roxy joined Steph on a stool at the bar as Daniel turned barman, busily making margaritas by the two litre canister load, whilst the other two couples made straight for the spa. Daniel could hardly take his eyes from the plunging neckline of Steph's skin tight top, his eyes drinking in all of the curvaceous breast they could manage. Her long lithesome legs were almost completely revealed by her minute skirt, as she sat alluringly on a bar stool. Next to her, Roxy sat on Greg's knee, enjoying the strength of his arms holding her waist firmly to him.

Cocktails completed, Daniel poured Greg and Roxy generous glasses of Margarita before Steph helped him carry the canisters and glasses over to the spa, pouring glasses of the potent liquid for the two couples, who were now happily sitting naked in the bubbling spa. James with Samantha and Jarryd with Monica. As they drank the cocktails the passion increased. James fondled Samantha's substantial breasts and Monica and Jarryd toyed with each others tongues before locking lips.

Steph and Daniel took up station on one of the sun lounges with Steph on his lap and Daniel's wandering hand clamped firmly on her naked breast, which was revealed after he eagerly peeled her top upward to give himself access to Roxy's beautiful orbs. They kissed with desire between sips of their murderously strong cocktails.

The heat on the fly deck continued to soar as Samantha sat on the edge of the spa and invitingly spread her legs allowing James to taste her juices as he eagerly sought her clit with his tongue. Sitting on the bench seat of the spa, Monica grappled to absorb all of Jarryd's large meaty cock in her mouth as he stood in front of her and Steph stood over Daniel's mouth her skirt pulled up around her waist, as Daniel lay on the sun lounge, his face firmly attached to her pussy.

Greg and Roxy were a little surprised at the openness of the other couples as they amorously pursued their passions.

"What do we do?" Greg whispered in Roxy's ear.

"When in Rome?" she replied.

"You think?" Greg asked hesitantly.

"I'm game!"

"Well so am I!" he exclaimed as he slid his hand under Roxy's skirt.

"Well who's a cheeky boy?" she asked feigning shock as she enjoyed the feel of Greg's hand as it slid up her thigh, where it rested for a moment before massaging her pussy through the thin material of Roxy's panties.

"Mmmm." she moaned as she leaned to press her lips against Greg's. "I think I could fuck you anywhere."

"I like the sound of of that!" he replied enthusiastically as he returned her kiss.

In the spa Monica sat on Jarryd's rock hard rod as he sat on the edge of the spa, gasping as she struggled to accept his full size. Samantha stood bent over on the seat of the spa as James probed her fully exposed sex with his hard meat, eliciting deep groans of pleasure from Samantha..

"Fuck me babe! Fuck me!" she cried as James increased the intensity of his thrusting creating a resonating slapping of their skin.

Steph knelt above Daniel as he lay on the sun lounge, sliding gracefully along his cock, his encouraging hands firmly attached to her buttocks. Steph moaned with each stroke whilst Daniel just repeated the word "Fuck!" as Steph expertly pleasured his cock with her juicy tunnel, slowly and gradually raising them up the hill of ecstasy.

As Greg sat on the stool Roxy stood working his hard rod, her top now gone and her skirt drawn up around her waist. She enjoyed the feel of Greg's rigid cock in her mouth as she delicately sucked the head as he sat on the stool. He guided her to stand along the side of the stool so that he could slide his finger inside her moist lips of her pussy causing a muffled groan of desire to escape from her mouth.

"Will you fuck me?" he asked huskily as desire swirled through his body, any feelings of self consciousness having disappeared.

"I thought you'd never ask." she told him as she used the foot rails on the stool to lift herself above Greg's stiff member. Using one hand as a guide, she eased his cock inside her.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. "I can't get enough of this."

Greg kissed her breasts enthusiastically as he squeezed her delightful arse.

"You are fucking awesome!" he exclaimed.

"And I haven't even started." she giggled as she deftly caressed the tip of his penis with the lips of her pussy.

"Fuck!" he cried.

"I'll take that as being good!" she laughed as she slowly took more of his cock with each stroke.

Jarryd was now probing Monica's pussy as she lay on the edge of the spa, pumping his cock as hard as he could, causing Monica to squeal with every motion, ecstasy overwhelming her. Jarryd drove his long pole to the crescendo of pleasure, when suddenly he withdrew it from Monica's honey pot to lavish her breasts with his warm cum.

12