Island Of Desire Ch. 12

Story Info
Greg has an unexpected visitor creating pleasurable result.
1.6k words
4.44
10.6k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christelle stood at the door of neat little townhouse in Ivanhoe, her stomach full of butterflies. She cut a provocative figure in a deeply scooped white top that revealed the fringes of her white lace bra. This was was matched with an extremely tight sky blue skirt that stretched across her sweet arse. A hint of the top of her white stockings peeped out from under her skirt and it was all completed by monster blue heels. She had a large carry all bag by her side. She was clearly dressed to impress!

"Here goes nothing," she said to herself as she knocked on the door.

There was a muffled sound from inside.

"Won't be a moment!" a voice called from inside.

"Oh my God! Hurry up! I can't stand this!" she thought.

Suddenly the door creaked open a quarter of the way and Greg peered out.

"Hi Greg! It's Christelle," she announced her voice laden with nervousness.

"Hi Christelle," he said with a tinge of anxiety to his voice. "How did you find me?"

"I rang your work and told them I was your cousin from out of town and they told me your address."

"Did they?" he replied in an amused voice.

"Honey is everything OK," came a voice female voice from inside.

Christelle face sunk into sadness.

"Look. If it's a bad time I'll go and give you a ring."

"No. No. It's great to see you. Just a little unexpected," he explained as he opened the door. "Come in and you can tell how you're going."

Christelle glided in on her towering heels, which made her taller than Greg, her carry all in hand.

Standing in the middle of large living area was a curvaceous blond who was wearing an opaque white house coat through which you could just see her black lacy bra and panties.

"Hi Christelle," she said.

"Hi Roxy!" Christelle sparkled.

Greg was stunned!

"You know each other?"

"We do," admitted Roxy.

"Yes I have had the pleasure," agreed Christelle. "In fact it was a great pleasure!"

Greg looked quizzically at the two beautiful women.

"I think I had better explain," began Christelle. "Roxy was working on my flight when I was coming home from Fiji. She could see I was distressed and took care of me. We got talking about the wonderful time I had with you and that I now had to go home and marry somebody I wasn't sure I loved anymore."

"But I didn't realise that the man she was talking about was you!" Roxy interrupted, moving to clse the distance between Greg and herself.

"Anyway. I was so upset I couldn't bear to go home so Roxy suggested I could stay at her flat until I could get my head together. She was very caring and understanding so that one thing led to another and one night we made love."

"You made love?" asked a confused Greg as he looked from one women to another.

"It was beautiful," confirmed Christelle.

"Amazing!" confirmed Roxy.

"Then Roxy had to leave for a four day tour for work and allowed me to stay for another two days during which I rang my Dad. We had a long talk and he agreed that my deep confusion was a sign that I shouldn't marry Paul."

"Wow!" gasped Greg.

"I went home to face the music and Dad supported me when I broke the news to Paul."

"That would've been difficult," observed Roxy.

"Well I thought that was how it was going to be. When we met and I told Paul I couldn't go through with the wedding he wasn't upset at all! 'That's alright' he said."

"What a shit!" said Greg.

"I had been destroying myself for weeks trying to reconcile my feelings and in the end I find he didn't care."

"My God Christie! That's terrible!"

"Then a week later I found out that my best friend Amanda had moved in with him!"

"What a bastard! And what a bitch!" Greg swore.

"I was devastated. I went home to stay with Mum and Dad, and as some of the hurt subsided I kept thinking of the wonderful days we had together and so I came today to see if you would want me."

"I had, have strong feelings for you but......!" he hesitated.

"I dressed for you," she said honestly. "My feelings and desire for you is strong."

"When you left I honestly believed I would never see you again. I accepted our time together as a beautiful moment in time and it hurt when you left. When I met Roxy again, I saw it as another beautiful moment in time and grasped it with both hands," he explained with a tremor in his voice. Now I stand in a room with two very beautiful women, both of whom I am deeply attracted to and I don't know what the hell to do. It's makes me sad that I am going to hurt someone who matters to me deeply."

Christelle stood their with tears running from her eyes. Roxy walked over to comfort her.

"Don't cry Christelle. I'm sure we can work it out," she consoled her. Christelle nestled into her shoulder and it Greg could see that the two women clearly had also had feelings for each other.

"You brought clothes with you to move in?" asked Roxy, referring to her large carry all. Christelle nodded.

"Well there's only one solution," proffered Roxy. "I think you should move in."

Greg was stunned.

"I thought you were going to live with me?" queried Greg.

"I am. I wouldn't be anywhere else."

"Well how is Christelle going to move in?"

"She's going to move in too. I mean if she still wants?"

"I'd loved too!" she exclaimed leaning over to kiss Roxy who kissed her back.

Greg stood there stunned as he watched the two women he loved enmesh in a passionate embrace.

"I think you need to come over here," instructed Christelle between kisses with Roxy.

He walked over to the middle of the room where the two women were embraced. As he got close Christelle reached out and took him by the hand and drew him towards them, kissing him deeply.

"I love you Greg," she committed.

"I love you too," he confirmed.

Roxy leaned over to Greg and whispered in his ear.

"I love you Greg."

"I love you too Roxy," he replied. They kissed with great intensity.

She then leaned over to Christelle.

"I love you Christie," she offered.

"I love you too Roxy," and she slid Roxy's house coat from her shoulders and pulled her bra strap down her shoulder so that she could free the bra cup from Roxy's breast.

"I think you should kiss this," she said to Greg. Not needing any further encouragement he lent down and consumed as much of Roxy's breast as he could fit in his mouth.

"Mmmmm," she groaned

As Greg enjoyed the taste of Roxy's breast, Christelle slipped her top over her head before wriggling out of her ridiculously tight skirt and underwear, leaving her wearing only white hold up stockings and her blue high heels. Dropping to her knees, she unzipped Greg's fly and pulled down his under pants and trousers down in one fluid motion, causing his erect member to spring free into the air. Taking it in hand she gave it a sweet little suck before circling her nipples with it's tip.

"Yes I like this a lot," she confirmed as she sucked Greg's cock hungrily.

Roxy was now totally free of any clothes and was fairly tearing Greg's shirt from his body. She crushed her lips onto his, piercing his lips with her tongue, their tongues twisting together like snakes.

Christelle stood to join in the tongue fest, firstly kissing Greg as Roxy relinquished her grip then she kissed Roxy. It was like a tsunami of passion and Greg felt he was being tag teamed like in a wrestling match. Roxy took her turn to give attention to Greg's cock as he devoured Christelle's divine breasts.

The women led Greg to the king size bed where they sensuously lavished his body with delicate kisses, gentle caresses and masterful stroking, his body tingling with wonderful sensations. Roxy and Christelle helped themselves to his mouth, his cock and his hands as they delighted from the touch of his tongue on their clits, his hands on their breasts and his swollen cock inside their pussies.

Roxy sat on Greg's face as he lay on the bed, groaning as his tongue flicked across her clit. Christelle balanced herself with one still stockinged and shoed leg on the bed, the other on the floor as she stroked and ground Greg's cock reaching a soaring climax..

Then in what seemed an orchestrated manoeuvre, Greg stood to allow Christelle to lie on the bed. The naked Roxy bent over the bed to lick her delectable mound, whilst Greg entered he from behind, making her gasp with his size as he explored the delicious realms of her sex. The room echoed with the sounds of pleasure and the expletives of joy as ecstasy transported the lovers to a blissful crescendo.

And so the triangular tryst was consummated. Greg lay in bed, a beautiful woman nestled in each arm, his head spinning, as he wondered how he came to be in such incredible circumstances. He smiled as he looked at their beautiful faces and recognised the intensity of the feelings that he felt for them and looked forward to the future this unusual relationship would bring.