Island of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,410 Followers

He swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing jerkily. "Where?"

She could feel Elenoa's legs shift as her dark thighs spread. "How about inside me, for starters, scion of Tanirongo? I am ripe and ready for your seed to be planted. And you," she continued, her eyes glinting wickedly as she nuzzled Brigid's breasts, "are more than ready to do a little sowing."

"You want this," Connor said, as if trying to convince himself.

"I do."

He glared at Brigid. "And you don't mind."

Her heart swelled, but she kept her voice calm and serene. "I do not care how many lovers you take, my love. I know you will always come back to me."

"He won't take many," Elenoa put in. "His heart is great, but he is not like some, who can dally with many for the sheer pleasure of it. You, me, Kalele, of course. And he will take a male lover as well."

"I'll what?"

"Well, of course you will," the priestess said reasonably. She reached out her hand, one finger lightly tracing the muscles of his arm. It made Brigid smile to see the way he shook under her touch. Not long, her mind whispered joyfully. He will be ours soon. "Do you think that Tanirongo's gift is only to be used for the pleasure of women? He is the Man of Fertile Earth. It would be a crime if you did not take a male lover as well. No, worse than a crime. A sin.

"Perhaps Tahu," she said. Her eyes went hazy, and Brigid watched with interest as her brown nipples peaked. "He is a good lover, and gentle. I could think of no one better to ease your way, Connor."

To her surprise, her brother did not recoil in revulsion, but merely looked thoughtful. Meanwhile, another piece of the puzzle of the islands slotted neatly into place. "'My sister taught me," she quoted, her voice going high and breathless as Elenoa's hips slowly circled her burning cleft, "'that if I always made sure my partner was happy, I'd never lack for lovers.' Tahu told me that last night. Exactly how did you teach him, my friend?"

She grinned down at her, sexily unrepentant. "If you want to do something right, you should do it yourself," she said. "Tahu was young and nervous. I just...gave him a few lessons. It's not that unusual here."

She looked so lovely and happy Brigid couldn't resist her. Her desire redoubled, and she found her hands cupping the brown globes of her buttocks, pulling her harder into her groin. Elenoa arched up, giving her her breasts like a gift, and she suckled her taut nipples as her hair fell around them in a sweet-smelling cloud.

When she finally tore herself away, her breath was fast and panting. "Connor, you better fuck her. Because if you don't, I will."

"You're sure about this?" Connor said, his voice low. "Because once we do this, I don't think there is any going back."

"I don't want to go back," she said. She moaned as Elenoa's hands slipped between them, fingering her lips. "I love this. I love you. I love her. Please, Connor, take her, and make us Three!"

Connor nodded, but his face was pale. He moved behind the two women. Never, in his drunkest dreams, in his most shameful fantasies, had he ever thought he would be where he was now. He slipped between the entwined legs of the women who would soon be his lovers, and the musk of their desire rose up around him like a mist.

Slowly, he thought, and almost smiled, despite the roiling tension in his stomach. He bent low, and ran his tongue up the inside of his sister's leg in a long, leisurely lick.

The response was immediate and satisfying. Brigid gave a startled "Eep!" and jerked under his touch. "What are you doing?"

"This might be my last chance, so I am going to make it count." His voice was low. Before Brigid could comment again, he repeated the motion, but this time moving his tongue up Elenoa's left thigh, stopping a few inches short of her vagina. The island woman didn't jerk, but instead gave a low purr, almost as if she were a large hunting cat, redolent with pleasure.

He made his way around their bodies, licking, kissing, tasting. His tongue spun a spiral line up Elenoa's spine, then dipped low, finding the space where her torso melded with his sister's, and he teased them with darting kisses, smiling as they wiggled under his touch. Elenoa's moans were deep and low, while Brigid gave high-pitched cheeps.

"Now," Elenoa said. Her voice was weighty with prophecy. "Now is the time, Connor. Make me yours. Bind us together with your love!"

Before he could protest, he was between their legs, the graceful curve of Elenoa's rear rising high before his eyes like a proud hill, the cleft of her buttocks a lovely valley. They moved slightly, and he could dimly glimpse the place where her pussy rubbed against his sister's, her hips moving in tiny circles.

"Now, Connor!" Brigid gasped. Her legs wrapped around the priestess', locking them in place. A low, keening sound emerged from her throat. "I'm about to come. Gonna come so hard! I want you inside her when I do it!"

He placed his hands on Elenoa's shoulders. There was no need to wet himself. His rock-hard cock had been seeping pre-come for the last half hour, and his head was slick with juice. A last shift to find the proper angle, and he sheathed himself to the hilt in the island woman's pussy.

It was incredible, indescribable. If he thought joining with Brigid had been wonderful, it was as nothing compared to the feel when the three of them were in bed together. The flesh of her sheath was as wet as the ocean, and as comforting as a warm bath on a cold night. It welcomed him in, caressing his staff in loving ripples.

"Oh, Brigid," Elenoa sighed. "He feels so good inside me."

"He does, doesn't he?" she replied. "He...feels...so...fucking...good. Ohgod. Ohgod. Coming, Elenoa, coming now!" she cried, and her hips snapped up, lifting her lover clean off the bed as she climaxed violently. Her eyes locked with Connor's, the pupils wide and dilated with pleasure.

As she slowly relaxed, he bent over Elenoa's shoulder and kissed her, their tongues tangling hungrily. Despite this, his thrusts did not cease. He continued to plow into Elenoa with a strong, steady beat.

Elenoa made a move to lift off the red-haired woman, but was held in place by Connor's hand on her back. "Stay put," he said softly.

"But my...my...I'm still on her privates," she said. "She'll be sensitive...down there. I don't want to hurt her."

"You won't," he promised. "She loves it. The more she climaxes, the more attention her hungry little pussy wants. Isn't that right, Sis?"

"Mahuika's Tits, yes," his sister replied. "Goddess below, I needed that." Her hips tilted up, rubbing her lover's groin sensually. Connor could hear the faint slick sounds as they slid against each other. "I never understood how good a woman's kitty could feel until now. And with you pushing her against me...Goddess, it feels wonderful." She pulled the priestess down for a kiss, her hands slowly stroking her back, then pushed her up so she could feast on her breasts. "Does this feel good, darling? My tongue on your nips and my brother's cock in your fuck-hole? Is this what you want?"

"Since the minute I saw the two of you get off the plane," Elenoa sighed, unmindful of Brigid's coarse language. She cast a demure look over her shoulder, a look somewhat spoiled by her kiss-swollen lips, her wide eyes, and her heaving chest, her breasts slick with sweat and topped by erect nipples. "It was all I could do to not pull my clothes off and eat you right then and there. Goddess of the Waves, you two shine."

"You should have," Brigid said. "It would have saved time. I hadn't been laid for months, and my cunt was so hot and hungry I was about to burst."

"Brigid?"

"Oh, don't mind her," Elenoa said, understanding his worried tone. "It's just Mahuika leaking through. Our Lady of the Volcanoes is not a demure Goddess. What she thinks, she says."

"And I think it's high time you stop fucking around and plant a baby in our sister, Connor. I don't know how you've lasted this long, to be honest."

"Clean living," Connor said soberly. "And the fact that you damn near drained me dry last night."

"Excuses, excuses," she mocked. "She's ripe. I can practically see your daughter, she's so ready to be fertilized." She drew her brother's head down and kissed him hard, her teeth nipping at his lower lip. She moved her right hand between the two, and Connor knew without asking that Brigid's long, slim fingers had found the dark-haired woman's clit. She shivered, her upper arms raising in goose-pimples despite the warm air.

He closed his eyes and his pace quickened. Despite his brave words, he was almost at the limits of his self-restraint. "Elenoa?" He kissed the point of her shoulder, his lips lingering lovingly. "Are you? Can I?"

"Yes," she breathed. Her eyes were alight with joy and fulfillment. "This is what I've wanted. This is what I was promised. This is why we were born. Do it, Connor. Give me our child!"

Her words tore through his brain, and he found himself reacting on pure instinct. His hips drove forward, pushing harder with every stroke. He held Elenoa tight, his hands clasping her bountiful, beautiful breasts as she bucked back against him. His mind seemed to open, and he was filled with a pulsating, glorious light, the color of sunlight through spring leaves, the scent of warm tilled earth filling his nostrils. He could see them, the two daughters Elenoa had spoken of, standing tall and proud before the three of them. One was dark-skinned and had hair the color of midnight, the other was richly tanned, with hair of a rich mahogany hue. Their faces were alight with intelligence and passion and love for each other. Behind them were ghostly others, and Connor knew without asking that these were potential children-to-be, the children that he and Tahu might sire on the three women.

"NOW!" he shouted, feeling the presence filling him, as Elenoa and his sister had been filled by their goddesses. His cock swelled to bursting, then released, exploding in a firestorm of passion and love and desire until he was drained and empty. Even as his orgasm came upon him, he was dimly aware of the growling purrs of Elenoa as she climaxed beneath him, her hips shaking in ecstatic release.

*****

"What now?" he asked.

It was a short time later. For long minutes, all he could do was lie on the bed, panting, and wait for the haze to recede.

"Now?" Elenoa's voice was smug and satisfied. "Now we live the rest of our lives together. We work and we play. We live and we love. We watch our children grow and help heal this good green Earth. We grow old, we die, and we meet in the True Alohilani that Lies Beyond, where all our fears and troubles will be wiped away for all eternity."

"Oh." He considered her words. "Well, that doesn't sound so bad. My idea of heaven, to be honest." He chuckled ruefully and kissed Brigid soundly on the lips. "If church had been like this when we were kids, I would have been more interested."

"The problem with most gods," Elenoa said, "is that they ask their followers to act contrary to their true natures. A single man might be kind and decent. But get a group of them together and they tend to turn into xenophobic, bloodthirsty bastards.

"The Three are different. They only ask that we be our best selves. Which is asking quite a bit less. Very few people can be saints. But almost everyone can avoid being a complete asshole.

"Which leaves more time for eating and drinking and screwing," she said cheerfully.

"Must we talk theology right now?" Brigid said. She stretched indolently, causing her breasts to stand up high and proud on her chest. She looked around the room with vague dissatisfaction. "And if we're going to be spending all this time in bed, then we need a bigger one."

"Get a bigger bed and there won't be room for much else in the room," Connor said practically.

"I fail," his sister replied, tossing her head, "to see a problem with this."

"Why use a bed at all?" Elenoa asked reasonably. "Our people lived for centuries without them." She smiled like a sleepy cat. "Traditionally, we've used cushions and pillows and blankets, and made our beds on the floor."

She kissed Connor, then leaned over his chest to repeat the gesture with Brigid. At the feel of her warm heavy breasts against his chest, Connor began to harden, much to his surprise. "Would you like that? Go to bed each night in a warm, loving heap? Wake up with your lovers beside you, naked and ready for love?"

From downstairs came a muted thud as the front door opened and closed. Two voices could be heard from below. One, deep and low and rumbling. The other high-pitched, with a tendency to giggle. "Elenoa? It's Tahu and Kalele. Are you here? Maha Ki'ilea said he saw you come in here. Hello? Governor? Connor? Anyone?"

Three eyes met. Three minds agreed. Three mouths opened, and called out.

"We're up here. Come on up."

The End

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,410 Followers
1...67891011