Island of Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
She teases, as he watches slave girls training...
3k words
4.49
72.5k
85

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gorson
gorson
211 Followers

The Training Hall

Eta, the long-legged blonde I had seen earlier, was at a practice rod. Chained naked on her knees, her hands braceleted behind her back, she kissed, licked and sucked lasciviously at the polished wooden replica of an erect manhood, mounted at the correct height on a stand.

As I watched, she kissed fervently up the underside and at the top, with a flick of her blonde tresses, brought her mouth gently down over the first three inches of the shaft, then slowly, languorously sucked her way up to the top. Throwing her head back, she arched her body to bring her breasts forward, pushing them around the shaft, and gently undulating her whole body to rub herself up and down and up again it; then delicately tracing her left nipple up the line of the hard wooden phallus.

Standing so close behind, Joanne's breath felt warm in my ear as she whispered sexily to me, her educated English accent somehow making her teasing tone even more delicious.

"Of course, angled like that and with her hands behind her back it is hard for a girl to properly use her breasts and give a man what I'd called an acceptable tit-fuck. But Eta's not bad, and used properly she can be very pleasing."

It seemed the girl had heard her, for she flicked her hair back again and turned her head to the left as she brought her mouth forward once more, this time to kiss and lick along one side of the rod; as she did so her eyes glanced coyly up to meet mine. I felt my erection stiffening uncontrollably as, still looking into my eyes, the slave girl slowly ran her open mouth along the side of the rod, down to the base and oh, so gently back up, at the top her tongue curling out to delicately bathe that most sensitive spot, just gently caressing it with the soft, moist tip, before her full lips came together, first in a brief smile to me, then softly, lovingly in a series of soft, lingering kisses at the top of the underside of the unyielding shaft.

Joanne stepped in front of me with a knowing smile, and I refocused myself on her. She was unbelievably beautiful. Long blonde hair framed her perfect face, dazzling light blue eyes bewitched as they looked deep into mine, and her kissable mouth bore a mischievous smile. She stood simply, hands by her side, one knee slightly forward, her carriage very straight and somehow light, like a dancer. Still I had wit enough to recognise that I was on the receiving end of a targeted pose as she displayed herself to me. Infinitely desirable, her gorgeous body almost completely open to my gaze in her outfit of tight black cropped top, tiny black micro skirt and high heeled ankle boots. The top was really just a sports bra, tightly outlining every curve of her luscious breasts, nipples clearly visible, and the micro skirt was more like a decorative strip of fabric that covered barely half the rounded orbs of her perfect buttocks, the black thong panties below clearly visible. She was almost as tall as me, and from her painted toenails, through her shapely legs, toned abdomen and slim arms, to her magnificent, full breasts straining in their tight confinement, her body was a miracle of vitality and sexuality. She bore herself proudly, perfectly comfortable that my eyes roved hungrily over her frame, and the hint of challenge was lent further authority by the thin black crop dangling from her hand.

"Come" she said, smiling and taking my hand. "There is much more I want you to see."

Reluctantly, I walked away from Eta, still sensuously active at her task.

At the next alcove a second girl was also at a training rod. Auburn-haired and green-eyed, this slave knelt naked before a wooden stand in the shape of a man sitting legs apart, phallus erect. The girl was nestled closely in between the 'legs', and unlike Eta her hands were free, though her ankles were chained to the floor. Beside her was a small bowl of some clear oil.

"Now here's another thing a trained girl on her knees can do for a Master," Joanne said. "I often teach the girls how to do this myself." She paused to let me take that in, then smiled seductively at me.

"Begin" she commanded the girl.

As I watched, the slave gracefully dipped a slim hand into it then delicately rubbed the oil over the inner curves of her large, rounded breasts, massaging it slowly into the pliant flesh. Then, cupping a heavy breast in each hand she leant forward and enfolded the wooden manhood in the softness of her bosom. Her whole slender body moved then as she worked her ripe breasts up and down the shaft, her shoulders sometimes twisting as she applied a rotating movement to the stern rod.

At first, her head was down as she concentrated on her service, her breasts rubbing up the shaft now quickly, the flesh bouncing slightly and her long hair rising and falling about her, now with tormenting slowness, as she used her softness to rub with an excruciating gentle friction, twisting her body to caress her smooth skin against what would be every sensitive inch of a man's erection. The wooden rod glistened from the oil and from the sweat of the girl's exertions. And for all my experience it seemed to me that no woman had ever concentrated on my pleasure with the rapt devotion this slave girl lavished on mere wood.

The girl raised her head then, arching her back and looking up to where the master's face would be, while her hands held her breasts still clasped around the shaft, caressing it now with sensuous slowness, her whole body writhing languidly. She delicately ran her tongue round her full lips, moistening them, then parted her lips and with an agonisingly slow, deliberate movement dipped her head to take the tip of the phallus into her mouth. Her head now bobbed at the same slow pace as her breasts as she submissively gave herself to pleasuring the wooden rod. She freed her right hand, tilting her body slightly so that with just her left hand she could keep her breasts in place, and used the free hand to gently cup and fondle the carved wooden testicles below the shaft. The sight was incredibly erotic: the naked, chained girl desperately serving the inanimate wood, devoting herself to it utterly, from the slender fingers that softly stroked its testicles, and the magnificent, luscious breasts that so sexily massaged the shaft, held to their task by the slave girl herself, to the soft lips and hot mouth that performed so intimately for the tip.

I was transfixed by the sight, and my erection was thrust forward blatantly against my trousers. I was forced to adjust my clothing for comfort, and seeing this Joanne came very close, her breasts touching my chest, eyes looking up into mine, her open mouth few inches from mine.

"Yes" she breathed up to me, her eyes shining, "I thought you might like that. This girl has more to learn, so perhaps I should bring her to your rooms later for further instruction. We could serve you together, she and I, if you wish. Much of the training here is for two girls to please one master. And also to use their brains and creativity, as well as their bodies. You will see some of this in the next room."

She leaned up, and kissed me, delicately and softly, full on the mouth, eyes closed, her lips parting for her sweet tongue to probe softly, and linger for a second. As she slowly pulled back, she tasted her own lower lip, considering me for a moment. Then she turned, stepped over to the kneeling girl, and with a keen swishing noise planted a stinging blow of her crop across the slave's thigh. The girl cried out softly, but did not speak, and knelt looking up at her mistress.

"You used your breasts and hands well Tanya" said Joanne, walking around the girl, "but do not forget this is also a visual show for the master, and there is opportunity for you to display your beauty to him. And even more lacking from your performance, that you can use your voice to express your feelings." Joanne stopped behind the girl, and looked directly to me, deeply into my eyes as she continued. "Gasps of pleasure and need, from your desire to serve; begging, that you might be permitted to make him come, or perhaps be used yourself; or even, if you are bold enough, teasing and tantalising him with your words while physically you make him wait. Keep practising now for another hour, then tonight beg to perform and be assessed at this by a trainer."

"Yes mistress" the girl responded, lowering her face to kiss Joanne's foot.

As Joanne led me through a door to the next part of the hall, I was stunned by the idea of this goddess herself serving me on her knees this way. What she would say, how she would look naked before me, how it would feel. And as she flashed a provocative, smiling glance at me I had no doubt she knew exactly what I was thinking.

In the next alcove, watched by a male trainer with a crop, two more naked girls addressed themselves to a training dummy. Again made of hard polished wood, it was sculpted into the shape of a standing man, arms folded, penis, of course, erect. One girl, a tall blonde, was like Eta naked and back-braceleted: decorated silver wrist bands held her hands securely behind her back. The other, a voluptuous brunette, wore a collar and leather slave harness. The assembly consisted of brown leather straps around her waist and the tops of her thighs, connected by straps not unlike suspenders; from the waist strap, side straps led up to loops around each arm at the shoulder, and these were connected to the collar.

The brunette's hands were strapped together behind her neck, and she knelt, beautifully, before the training dummy, shoulders and elbows back, breasts thrust forward in sexual offering. Her tongue was softly lashing up the sides of the dummy's manhood. The blonde stood behind the dummy, with the whole length of her body pressed against it. Her back bore the red flush of a recent crop stroke and she was clearly trying desperately to please. Her body moved up and down in a slow and sensuous rhythm, squirming and writhing from side to side. As we got closer I could see that her mouth was open and that between fervent, submissive kisses she was whispering to the unyielding wooden man.

"Two slaves serve you, Master" she breathed, pausing to kiss the dummy's neck. "It is our hope that you find us pleasing. Does Master enjoy having a girl naked and bound at his feet, devoting herself to the pleasure of his manhood? Are we licking and kissing you lasciviously enough, Master?" She sucked on a carved earlobe, and whispered into the ear. "Make us serve you. Take our submission from us. Whip us if we are not pleasing."

She moved gracefully to kiss and lick the other side of the dummy's neck, while her slim left leg rose to caress the wooden side, then held that pose, poised and balanced beautifully on the toes of her right foot, left leg bent high.

"I beg to serve you Master" she continued. "Do I please you? I am pretty, and my need for a man is hot in me. I am trained and I know how to delight you. How would you like to have me Master? Perhaps chained on my hands and knees before you, helpless and pleading, prey to my Master's ravishings? Or might Master prefer to recline at ease, while I, my hands back-braceleted as they are now, must first please you with my lips and tongue upon your erection - kissing and licking and softly caressing, and again kissing Master, kissing like this" she kissed the dummy softly and lingeringly, "but that upon your manhood Master, before crawling forward and impaling myself upon you, and writhing and squirming and pumping myself up and down on your shaft, using myself as a toy for your pleasure, pleasing you until you claim me with your coming."

The brunette now had settled into a rhythm, a long, slow steady sucking up the whole length of the shaft with an unbearably gentle, languorous twisting final pull at the tip before her mouth descended again. My fists clenched. I wondered how the trainer could stand it. The blonde continued.

"Or would you like to see me posing naked before you Master?"

She twisted gracefully round to the front of the dummy, rising onto two wooden blocks, one each side of the kneeling slave. The dummy now faced the two girls, one kneeling at its feet fellating it, the other with legs wide apart standing just above her bondage sister. The blonde balanced herself, then again leant forward against the dummy, her lush breasts pressed against its folded arms, her lips able to kiss its face and neck. She buried her face in the dummy's neck and continued licking and kissing as she spoke, sensuously and teasingly.

"Would Master prefer to savour the sight of his slave's body first? Would you whip me, pose me and command me Master? Force me to do whatever you wish? Put me through my paces, make me display the beauty of my breasts and legs, writhe and gasp at your feet, perform as a slave on my knees before you...like this."

At this, the blonde carefully drew her body back from the dummy's, and in a fluid movement sank to her knees next to the brunette. The other slave edged over slightly, and the two girls, now facing each other, delicately extended their necks together, tilting their heads so that both their mouths moulded onto the erection from opposite sides, their lips and tongues stretching to ring the shaft in a perfect 'O'. In this position, together and perfectly synchronised, they began to move their heads up and down the shaft, the two slaves serving as one to please their unfeeling wooden Master.

"These slaves are performing acceptably." Joanne nodded to the trainer, who inclined his head in return. She looked at me again.

"You see" she continued earnestly, "the touch of a beautiful woman is an important part of the Master's pleasure, but we believe the brain is the real sex organ, and also that the wave of a man's pleasure should be built up and then ridden for some time before the final release. This is how I seek to give a Master the most extraordinary pleasure. And the purpose of these slaves is to submit to a Master, to devote themselves to him, to please him utterly, and beyond his wildest dreams.

"So, I want the girls to have a sense of timing, and to know how and when to make the Master wait. And in managing this, they should use not just touch, but the sight of their beauty, and speech and sound too, to arouse the man. And they must use their intelligence and imagination and individual creativity, to make every encounter different...and, of course, incredible for the Master."

Joanne stepped forward, pressed her practically naked body against mine, and ran her hands slowly up my chest, caressing over my neck and face and into my hair as she drew my mouth down to hers. She kissed me, deeply and softly, her full lips sweet against mine, her tongue moving languidly in my mouth. My erection strained against her, and for a moment she writhed against me, her hips moving to rub herself gently up and down against my engorged manhood, teasing me, one leg moving high up my side to pull me towards her. I gasped into her mouth, and knew that in seconds she would make me come - and then she slowly withdrew her lips from mine, and gently pressed me back, slim hands flat against my chest.

I moaned, breathing heavily, my body sweating and taut with need, staring down at her. She looked up at me from under lowered lashes, and her perfect lips wore a vixen smile. She lifted her face again, till we were cheek to cheek and nuzzled me sexily, then whispered into my ear.

"And this is also what you are experiencing right now, Andrew. You are aroused, yes, but I have more in store for you, and you must wait. Your pleasure will be the greater, and I promise you that your release will be...amazing." She planted a lingering kiss just below my ear. "Surely that is worth a little teasing, perhaps some frustration, hmmm? This way you can also start to appreciate what we do here, and how you can experience sexual pleasure on a whole new level. You have only seen the girls so far practising on inanimate objects. Now you will see them being aroused themselves, and showing how they can serve a flesh and blood Master, and submitting to men...submitting to you. Isn't that worth a little patience, till we finish the tour?"

She pulled her face back a little to kiss me softly on the lips, then looked me deeply in the eyes while speaking directly to me, slowly, clearly and sexily.

"And to make this sweeter for you, from now on I shall call you Master. Because later I will serve your pleasure, however you wish. You may command me and force me to submit to you, and take whatever revenge you want for my teasing." She smiled, and her eyes shone. "So, do we have a deal, Master?"

I was so aroused. My mouth and throat felt thick and I could not trust myself to speak. I merely nodded. Joanne's smile broadened. She took my hand, and led me on to the next room.

*******

Hi! All feedback welcome, and please let me know if you would like to see the next chapter...

gorson
gorson
211 Followers