Island Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party once more heated up as they neared the docks. They had no intention of sitting down, and when Sasha's 'Dat Sexy Body' started to play, they were transformed into lovers who were oblivious to the other guests on that boat. As the track ended, Marissa laughed and hugged Jon close, both feeling their mutual attraction growing. Everyone groaned as the ship pulled into port and the captain gave his farewell speech. The catamaran ride was so much more than he'd hoped it would be and Jon did not want the evening to end.

On the return bus journey he and Marissa held hands and he whispered that the day had been heavenly and he was not ready to let her go. He asked her to consider hanging with him for a bit longer and having an early dinner.

Marissa tried to appear indifferent to the invitation, and shrugging, said: "Sure, why not, I'm having a good time, and I need to let this alcohol wear off a bit before driving home."

They disembarked and Jon invited her back to his room to freshen up. Moments later they were inside his room, staring into each other's eyes. Jon couldn't wait any longer, and moved in for a long, wet kiss. Their tongues glided across each other's lips, as their kisses became more intense. They undressed in a frenzy and were quickly down to just their swimwear. Marissa pulled away asking Jon if she could take a shower to freshen up and like a perfect gentleman, he said that it was fine, as long as he could join her. They resumed their kissing and touching under the shower, removing their final bits of clothing as the water poured over their hair and bodies.

Jon was pleasantly surprised as Marissa filled her hands with bath gel and started rubbing it over his chest and shoulders, playing with his tiny nipples before moving down his stomach and across his back. He leaned against the bathroom wall and closed his eyes, giving her full access to his body and relishing the feel of her hands soaping his arms and legs, around to his back, and then, finally, over his ass and around his pubic area, teasing as she carefully avoided his fully erect cock, instead massaging the sparse pubic hair at the top of his genitals with one hand whilst rubbing the crease between his legs and balls with the other. He opened his eyes on a long moan as he sensed her watching him.

He looked into her eyes and the look she was giving him was so intense and hungry that it was a wonder he did not sink to the ground as his knees buckled.

"Go ahead, touch me," he told her, holding her gaze. "You said earlier that you had never made love to a white man and that it was a long unfulfilled fantasy. 'Carpe Diem'. Take what you want, it's just us here and no one ever has to know."

Marissa's lips parted, and Jon was sure that he would spill his seed right then as she drew raggedy breaths and her hand moved to slowly grab hold of his cock, spreading soap all around even as the water washed it away instantly. Her other hand was stroking and pulling his balls agonizingly slowly and he could not control the moans dropping from his lips. His ass clenched repeatedly as he fucked her hand. Still Jon was totally unprepared as Marissa suddenly dropped to her knees on the tiles and engulfed him in one swallow. He keened as her greedy mouth swallowed his entire cock and she started to savagely suck him in and out, head hitting her throat, tongue lashing out underneath to lick at his balls each time she came in. It would have taken a much stronger man than Jon to last out under such an assault and he grabbed her hair as he let loose an unmanly squeal and barely managed to pull her head back before unleashing a torrent of cum over her face and chest as he slid to the ground.

The water quickly washed his seed away as he pulled her in for a quick kiss before grabbing the bath gel and wasting no time soaping her body and pulling her up to rinse off, then grabbing a thick, fluffy towel and wrapping it around her. Lifting her slightly off her feet, he rushed into the bedroom and threw her on the bed, whipping the towel away.

"Your turn." Jon said, as he rolled her onto her back and lay gently on top of her, kissing her breasts and rubbing his lips over her hard nipples. He reveled in her sharp cries as he hungrily sucked her right nipple into his mouth. Never looking away from her beautiful eyes, Jon sucked, bit and licked her nipples until Marissa was whipped writhing and moaning in a frenzy. Marissa laid back, pillows under her head as she arched her back and watched him making love to her. His kisses trailed down her tummy, on a direct route to her pussy. Her skin was soaked with her warm juices, and Jon eagerly lapped and kissed her sopping wet pussy, enjoying the sweet taste of this Nubian queen. Placing his hands to cup that perfect ass, Jon lifted her hips and sucked her clit into his mouth, alternately sucking hard and tracing circles over her clit with the tip of his tongue. He reached up to hold each nipple between a thumb and index finger, pulling hard on them. Marissa's mouth was open and gasping as she squirmed uncontrollably. Jon could feel her pussy clenching as he rubbed his chin on her cunt and gave full attention to that clit. It didn't take long for her first orgasm to explode, and her warm juices flowed into Jon's mouth and over his chin.

Jon leisurely licked up her essences, enjoying the way her stomach heaved and dipped as her body started to relax, but he was not nearly finished pleasuring her with his tongue. Holding her waist, he lifted her and flipped her over onto her tummy as she squealed his name. Jon wasted no time. Spreading her ass cheeks, his tongue followed that superb ass, starting at the top of her crack which was wet and musky from her juices, and tracing a line straight down to her sexy little asshole. When he reached it, his tongue ravaged her hole, and his moans indicated how much he loved her taste.

"Oh god, oh god, oh good god," Marissa panted as she pushed her ass back into his face, kneeling on all fours, back arched to give him better access. Jon's cock was drooling pre-cum as Marissa's mouth dropped expletives and she bucked harder against his face as his tongue lovingly licked and teased her tight asshole.

Screaming, she cried out: "Jon, fuck, Jon, fuccckkkk, Jon, oh merciful lord, I'm bursting, I'm cumming, I'm fucking bursting. Jonnnnnn!!"

Rising quickly, Jon pulled her ass cheeks further apart as he kneeled behind her and lined up his cock with her quavering cunt. He rammed into her hard and fast, their bodies slapping loudly into each other. The sound of his hard cock pumping into her and making squishing sounds drove Marissa even wilder and she fucked back against Jon as she was filled with erotic pleasure. He reached forward and grabbed her hair, careful not to pull too hard as he fucked her like a wild man, declaring that her sweet pussy and ass belonged to his white dick, telling her how fucking sexy the sight of his cock looked going into her body, how much he loved her tight black cunt and sexy ass. Marissa didn't object. In fact, the more he growled out his desire the crazier she seemed to become, emitting tiny screams and beginning to tremble all over as Jon fucked her so wildly and hard that she felt as if she was in one prolonged orgasmic fervour, or was that several small orgasms rolling over her like the waves crashing continuously on the shore. Who gave a fuck, this felt so good that she never wanted it to end. Jon's moans grew louder and faster, and Marissa felt his cock growing and getting even harder, if that was possible, and she knew that he was building to his climax. He grabbed her hips and drove his cock even deeper inside her as he exploded and dumped huge gobs of cum deep inside her pussy.

They collapsed onto each other after, Jon cuddling her stomach to his face and placing lazy kisses there as they caught their breath. After a long while, he pulled her up and they faced each other. Jon tenderly brushed wet strands of hair back from her face as he lightly kissed her forehead and lips.

"So how about it, M, will you please spend the week with me?"

"I'm surprised you feel the need to ask," she said. "There is so much more of Barbados that you have not experienced. This was just an appetizer."

Slapping her ass, Jon laughed happily as he said:

"I can't wait to see what else you have in store for me."

12