Island Secrets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In seemingly no time they were on the seventh floor. Sharon felt her heart pounding in the darkness. Instinctively she moved closer to him. She was afraid of the dark. She felt his arm encircle her waist as they walked. He pushed the key into the outer door familiarly, turning on the light which brightened the dark space.

"Okay. Now close your eyes."

Sharon looked up at him, puzzled. He grinned that boyish grin of his that seemed to wreak havoc on her breathing.

"Just do it."

Obediently she closed her eyes. He placed his hand across them for good measure then slowly pushed her forward. She stepped blindly, putting her hands out in front of her. She couldn't help but giggle. For this moment in time they were no longer who they were; they were just simply two people enjoying a moment.

She felt her hands touch a cool, smooth surface and his hand dropped to her shoulder. He bent to whisper in her ear.

"Open them."

She blinked rapidly. They were in his office standing by the floor to ceiling window.

"You wondered what it would look like at night." His hand rubbed her shoulder absentmindedly.

Sharon felt her heart expand. Out of nowhere her eyes started to burn as the depth of the simple act stirred her to the core. She looked up at him. The light from the outer office spilled over his profile.

"Thank you." She placed a hand over the one on her shoulder.

Maxwell looked down at the woman before him. The semi-dark office suddenly seemed charged. Twice they had had encounters here. Maybe the third time would be the charm. Slowly he turned her until she was cradled in his arms. Her arms rested on his forearms as he searched her face intently, waiting for a hint of protest. There was none. Without a word his head descended even as she rose up to meet him. Their lips locked hungrily as they rediscovered already familiar territory. Sharon's hands clutched at his shoulders for support as he pulled her closer still. He tore his mouth from hers and pressed his forehead against hers. Their ragged breathing hung in the air. His head dipped again, this time to find the curve of her neck. Sharon threw her head back and groaned as his teeth nibbled the sensitive skin. His tongue felt like fire as it moved hotly across her delicate collarbone, nipping the skin in its wake. She felt his hands fumble briefly with the buttons at the front of the shirt then suddenly it was slipping from her shoulders. He put her away just enough for it to slide to the floor and there she stood, naked as the day she was born twenty one years ago. His hands tightened around her waist as he lifted her up to meet his demanding mouth. Without ceremony her feet left the ground and his mouth claimed a nipple. She groaned loudly as sparks began to fly all over her body. He sucked and nipped and laved the mound lovingly. Her pussy began to cream as the heat pooled there.

"I need more," he muttered. "So sweet."

Slowly he slid her down his body, cupping her firm ass and pulling her tightly against his groin. He tilted her chin upwards.

"Look at me Sharon."

Obediently she turned her eyes upwards.

"Don't take your eyes off me." Slowly he slid his hand downwards. He cupped her neglected mound and squeezed gently. She gasped at the sensation but kept her eyes fixed on his. He allowed his thumb to circle her swollen nipple. Then suddenly he grabbed it and squeezed it forcefully. She cried out at the sharp pain then her eyes widened as she felt her pussy flutter.

"Does it make you wet when I pinch your nipple?" he gently stroked the abused nub as she nodded silently, her lips slightly parted. He moved his hand to the other mound and repeated the action. Sharon felt her body begin to quiver. The painful pleasure confused her but her gaze remained fixed.

His fingers trailed lower, brushing lightly over the soft curve of her belly. She wondered if he could feel the butterflies fluttering as she felt her stomach tremble with each pass. He seemed content to draw lazy circles there, watching the myriad of emotions that had taken sway over her. He watched her anticipate the downward strokes as he drew closer and closer to her mound, disappointed each time when he did not go lower. He smiled inwardly. So sweet. So innocent. He drew one last circle. Then he went lower.

Sharon's legs felt as if they were going to give way any minute now. She could feel her pussy dripping down her inner thighs. In all her life she had never felt as turned on as she did in this moment. When at last he touched the tangle of curls her eyes fluttered.

"Look at me," He snapped.

Her eyes flew open. He pushed his fingers firmly through the curls at the apex of her thighs, moving unerringly towards her moist heat. He slid his middle finger firmly downwards until he found her engorged clit. He saw her eyes widen. He circled it gently, pressing firmly at intervals. A bead of sweat broke out on her forehead as she began to tremble. He pressed harder and she began to tremble, her hips thrusting against him. He smiled, sure she was not even aware of her response to him. Her fingers dug into his skin as he alternated between rubbing and flicking the sensitive nub. Her mouth opened as her breathing became uneven. He dipped his fingers lower and found her wet and running. He brought his moist digits back up to her clit again, stroking harder and faster.

"Ughhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhh!! Mmmmmmm!!"

"Just go with it, baby. Your body knows what to do."

Maxwell watched as the sudden orgasm washed over her. Her eyes went wide and her mouth went slack. She clung to him as if he was a lifesaver. He stilled his fingers as she struggled to regain her breath. He stepped back, taking her with him. His cock was at full mast and screaming to be free. He hoisted her onto his desk and spread her legs. Without warning he dropped to his knees before her. He had planned to wait until later but he wanted to taste her now. She squealed as his mouth kissed her pussy. The squeal turned to moans as his tongue began to lick her from top to bottom. He continued to feast, pulling her clit into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it until he felt it begin to stiffen once more. Over and over he brought her to the brink then pulled back. He wanted her to be ready to tear his skin off when he entered her. He stood and fumbled with the draw string on his sweats. In seconds it fell to his feet. He stepped out of it and held his head up long enough to whip off his t-shirt. He took her hands and pulled her into a sitting position.

"I want to look into your eyes as I turn you from a girl to a woman. Happy twenty -first birthday my sweet Sharon."

He pulled her ass to the edge of the desk until it hung off slightly. Then he took his cock in hand. They locked eyes as he placed the pulsing head at the entrance to her virginal pussy. He pushed forward, his chest heaving. They both groaned simultaneously at the sensation of tightness and fullness. A fine sheen of sweat covered them both. He grabbed her ass as she grabbed his shoulders once more. Almost as if they had a mind of their own her legs rose up to lock behind his waist. That was all the invitation he needed. With a mighty surge forward he buried half his cock inside. He felt her pussy spasm at the first time intruder as his cockhead bucked up against the thin membrane separating him from ultimate glory. He remained absolutely still for a few moments, waiting for the fluttering that was threatening to send him over the edge to cease. He pulled out slightly only to be sucked back in.

Sharon looked at the man standing over her. She felt a fullness like never before. She knew he was holding back as he still had not crossed the final threshold. It was now or never. With as much force as she could muster she tightened her legs, causing him to buck forward. A searing pain rushed through her and she groaned.

Maxwell felt his balls brush her ass and knew that he was well and truly in. He looked at her brow wrinkled in pain. Wordlessly he reached one hand up to caress her breast. He pinched her nipple and flicked it. His other hand searched out her clitoris and began to massage it. He felt her pussy spasm in response as the pain in her face began to fade. Slowly he began to thrust, pulling out only as far as her locked legs allowed. He continued his triple assault, anxious for her to experience another orgasm with him deep inside her. It didn't take long. The earlier teasing had done its job. He saw her eyes widen and felt her pussy begin to flutter. He gave her a long hard stroke and she bucked reflexively.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... "

"That's it baby, cum for me again. Squeeze that tight pussy on me. Cream for me."

In another time and place she would have been embarrassed by his coarse language. But here with his cock sliding in and out of her and touching parts of her she had only imagined she had no choice but to give in to the hurricane that threatened to destroy her. She arched her back as she felt her body begin to shake. She opened her mouth in a soundless scream, grabbing wildly for his shoulders. Maxwell grinned. He should have known she would be a quiet one. She struggled to maintain eye contact. He gave her a reprieve by laying her flat on the desk. He disentangled her legs and placed them on his shoulders instead. It was from this new angle that he began a slow assault on her pussy. By the time he was finished with her she was never going to forget the night her virginity was taken.

Maxwell brought Sharon to pleasure two more times before he felt his balls begin to swell and pull. As her pussy clamped down on him hard he groaned. He dug his fingers into her thighs and threw his head back. He roared as spurt after spurt of his white hot seed flooded her virginal womb.

"Oh fucking shit!! Sharon your pussy is milking me!! Oh fuck!!" he leaned over, bracing his hands on either side of her waist as the last rope of semen took off running in the race of conception. His legs felt like they were about to give way. He pulled her legs back to his waist as he leaned over even more. Her eyes were closed and she had a slight smile hovering about her lips. Softly he kissed her, anticipating and receiving her response. He felt her legs circle his waist again, pulling him against her. He tangled a hand with hers, reading the unspoken message. He did not want to be parted from her either.

*****************************************

It was nearly three am when Maxwell entered the darkened house. He had taken Sharon home about half an hour ago. His back felt tender from the abuse she had meted out as he had moved her from the desk to the much more comfortable couch. She was a fast learner and had bucked and writhed underneath him as he pounded her willing pussy with his hard cock. Over and over she had thrashed beneath him until finally they were both spent.

They had reluctantly cleaned up and gotten dressed and in no time were back in the garage. The ride to her home had been silent, his fingers drawing lazy circles on her thighs. He had kissed her briefly before allowing her to slip from his grasp. He watched as she made her way quietly down the narrow lane. She stopped to wave when she got to her house then disappeared behind the corrugated zinc fence. Strangely she had not asked how he knew where she lived without her giving the directions.

As he entered his room he breathed deeply. He threw himself into the bed and lay looking up at the dark ceiling. There was no telling what the future held for them but for now he was the happiest he had been in a long time.

Halfway across the city Sharon had changed into her nightie. She carefully tucked the shirt to the bottom of her duffel bag which would hold the things she was taking back to Kingston. She lay on her back and crossed her hand over her belly. She looked up at the dark ceiling, a soft smile curving her lips. There was no telling what the future held for them but for now she was the happiest she had been in a long time.

12