Island Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I had the car started, in gear, and rolling in less than two seconds!" Mickey laughed. "It's fortunate that I didn't run someone over before I came to my senses. I pulled the car into another spot, just so that I could put everything back where it belonged before we pulled out into the road. Then it hit me, this is what we had talked about. This was a chance, far from home, to relive some of what we had done here, but in a new way."

"We talked about it for a few minutes," Kate said, "and determined to go back and see how far we wanted to let things go. We agreed to leave the minute that either one of us felt uncomfortable."

"I started the car and circled back, this time driving right in front of that other car. The woman was now on top of her date, facing the windshield, bouncing up and down, still topless. Both men were watching them now."

"When I parked back in our spot, we did nothing at first. We nervously watched the movie. Part of me was concerned that perhaps the men were police officers or security of some sort. Eventually, they stepped away from the car, and minutes later the couple left, apparently finished with their show for the night. The men drifted back toward the fence, keeping a watchful distance from us."

"Mickey leaned over and kissed me, "Kate remembered. "It was electric. Every nerve in my body was on full alert. I was almost over-stimulated. I was nervous and horny. It was like sensible caution was fighting with this pent-up desire that had been building since that night here, watching that couple. As we began to get more comfortable, I saw the men approach the car. This time by my window. I don't know what came over me. I pushed Mickey away, leaned back in my seat, and began to unbutton my blouse. It was like a silent invitation for them to come closer. I don't remember their faces. I just remember their hands rubbing their crotches through their pants."

"I was paralyzed," Mickey said. "I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She looked amazing, in that light, opening her blouse, then removing her bra somehow. Her breasts completely exposed to two strangers. I had never been so aroused in my life."

"I don't know what came over me. I just wanted them to see. I slid my hand into my pants and touched myself. I almost came as soon as I did. One of them unzipped his pants and exposed himself. He was hard and I could see some pre-cum glistening the light reflecting from the screen. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke it. That was all I needed. An orgasm ripped through me, almost violently. It was extremely unexpected. So intense! I wanted Mickey inside of me so badly at that moment, but it wasn't possible in that little car. But I could take him in my mouth, and so I did. And I did my best to make sure they could see what I was doing."

"Unfortunately," Mickey said, "I was so excited that it didn't last long. But we replayed that scene in our minds dozens of times in the next months."

"Then, just like before, that memory turned into fantasies. You know, 'What if they had seen this?' or "What if we had done that?' By the time we came back to Jamaica the following year, I think we were both eager to add some new experiences." With that, Kate leaned back and sunk deeper into the tub.

Jen continued to feel her husband's erection, lightly brushing it the best she could in the confines of his trunks. She noticed the angle of Kate's arm and wondered what she was doing under those bubbles.

"Tim liked your story," she said playfully.

"Um, you don't have to tell everything you know," Tim said. "And if you want to know the truth, since we're all being so honest, as much as I liked Kate and Mickey's story, it was yours that put me in this state."

"Ah, another man who enjoys seeing his wife get some attention! Welcome to the club!" smiled Mickey. "And, Jen, for whatever it's worth, we would be more than happy to give you some attention any time, and in any way, that you might like."

Jen blushed at his forwardness, though she - and Tim's erection - liked the idea.

"I'm not sure I'm really ready for that," she lied. But I am a little curious about what you two might be doing over there."

"The same thing that you are," answered Kate. "But unlike you, I don't have to fight with swimming trunks. From here, I can see your hand down his shorts."

.......................................................

Tim was embarrassed. Not that he needed to be, he knew. But still, knowing that someone could see them made him a little uncomfortable.

"Why don't you slide them out of the way? It's Jamaica. We're in a hot tub. And besides, you two are way more dressed than we are," Kate concluded her argument.

"Only do what you feel comfortable with," counseled Mickey. "But I agree that Tim would be more comfortable without those trunks. But whatever you do, do it for you, not for us."

Tim felt Jen tug at his trunks. He raised his hips and helped her push the fabric down. As he pulled them from his feet he held them out of the water.

"Better?" he asked.

"Only if it's better for you," Mickey replied.

Tim's mind was racing. How did they get here? Where were things heading? What had come over Jen? How much of this were they going to regret tomorrow?

He watched as Kate and Mickey kissed one another. It was passionate and intimate. This was a couple that knew who they were and they were completely comfortable with it. He knew that he should kiss his wife the same way, but somehow he couldn't turn his eyes away from their new friends. It was obvious that their affection was not particularly for anyone's benefit but their own, but he still felt a part of it somehow. With one fluid move, Kate slid to Mickey's lap, raising up enough to impale herself on her husband's cock. As she did, her naked breasts were exposed to the night air and Tim's appreciative gaze. They were beautiful. Large and firm and capped with taut nipples. He could see nothing under the water from his vantage point, but there was no doubt about what they were doing.

Jen mirrored her new friend's movement, sliding onto Tim's lap. He felt her pushing her bottoms out of the way just enough to allow him access to her wet slit. She lowered herself quickly and placed her hands on his thighs, finding the leverage she needed to work herself up and down his shaft, grinding her hips into him, and taking him as deeply as she could.

He saw Mickey's gaze over the shoulder of his busty wife. He watched as his hands explored those beautiful breasts. Deciding to return the favor, Tim reached up to the small knot behind Jen's neck and pulled it loose, letting the tiny fabric fall away. Tim watched as Mickey's eyes fell on Jen's breasts. Seeing him smile in appreciation at the site was enough to push Tim over the edge. Shuddering as he came, his cock pulsed repeatedly, adding more warmth to the tub, and creating another memory of what had already become the most memorable week of his life.

12