Island Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She smiled at me, then raised an eyebrow and said, 'dare me?" I think I nodded. I know that I couldn't have formed words. Then suddenly she was taking her hand off my lap and turning her attention to the driver. A minute later he was exposed. I tried not to stare because I didn't want to draw any attention to what she was doing, but I couldn't take my eyes away. There it was - hard and black and wrapped in my wife's sweet, warm fingers. The second dick she had ever touched in her life, and now here she is, jerking off a stranger in a public place. He came within a matter of minutes."

Tim had a dozen questions. He knew he should be shocked by Mickey's story and, on some level, he was, but he was also incredibly aroused by it. The Kate he knew was outgoing and sexy and a flirt, but he could almost imagine her back in the day; reserved and conservative and cautious. Not unlike Jen. But in spite of the events of the last couple of days, there was no way that he could imagine his wife ever touching another stranger. Let alone giving a public handjob.

Then again, he would have never imagined her allowing others to see her naked. Or having sex.

.......................................................

Back on their horses, it was a short ride across the road and down to a quiet beach. The animals seemed to know exactly what to do once they saw the surf. With no prodding at all from Jen, "Daisy" galloped toward the water. As though they had been choreographed, all of the horses formed a single file line and ran parallel to the beach. Without warning, the first in line turned hard, moving into deeper water retracing his route. The others followed in turn.

The sensation was unlike anything Jen had ever experienced. She was completely out of control, subject to the whims of the horse beneath her. The water was at once cool and warm, probably due to the body heat of the animal she was riding. She could do little else but hang on and enjoy the ride.

If they had been given a signal, she never saw it. The first horse simply exited the surf and moved toward Winston who had been waiting on the beach. The others followed. Minutes later they were back in front of the building, sliding off of their horses for the last time. Jen was following the family back to the building to dry off when she heard Kate's voice well behind her.

"Winston, where do you get your horses from?"

"These horses have been in my family for a long time. We raise them just for this."

"Really?" continued Kate. "So they aren't retired from racing or something else?"

Jen wondered why Kate was suddenly so interested in horses. Perhaps, she thought, she was more interested in Winston. He explained how his grandfather had begun the business with rented horses, before finally buying his first, and then moving into horse breeding, both for tourism and other ventures. Jen was cold, even though she was standing in the sun, but given their experience at the shopping center the other day, she was reluctant to leave Kate alone with the young Jamaican.

.......................................................

"So what caused that change? I mean, it's a pretty big step from letting some guys peek at a drive-in, to... um... that."

"That's true," agreed Mickey, "but her step was bigger than that."

Mickey took another drink and continued his story.

"We got back in the car a few minutes after the driver returned from the restroom and began making our way out here. Kate and I were both so worked up that we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. By the time we reached the edge of the city, her top was gone and she was leaning over giving me a blowjob. I was so turned on by the scene in the bar that I was already covered in precum when she pulled it out. I probably would have cum as soon as she touched it, but I was afraid the driver was going to get us all killed. He kept turning around looking over his shoulder, or trying to look in the rearview mirror. I didn't mind him watching, of course, but I wanted to stay alive. Eventually, I started to pull up my pants and told Kate to put her top on when he said he knew a spot where he could pull over and we could finish."

"Five minutes later we were on a dirt path that made a dead end into the surf. I suspect the locals used it as a boat launch. Kate leaned close and asked me if I was serious about a threesome - something we had talked about during our fantasy sessions. I don't really remember answering, but a minute later all three of us were out of the car and she was on her knees, sucking me as the driver watched from a few feet away.

She looked up at me again with that question in her eyes. I paused to breathe, and she glanced over at the driver. He was hard again. She looked back up at me, silently. I can't remember her ever looking sexier. Maybe it was the moonlight, reflecting off the calm water. Maybe it was the sea air. Maybe it was the way her hair betrayed the fact that she had just been burying herself in my lap in the cab. It probably had a lot to do with what I had just witnessed. But most likely it was just the fact that I was seeing a part of her I had never seen before. Pure lust. Maybe the most honest moment we had ever had. She was aroused, and wanting more. And it looked good on her.

I nodded for the driver to come closer. He pulled his dick out of pants, nearly erect again. I suppose her actions had turned him on just as much as they did me. She took me back into her mouth, moving her lips with purpose all the way to the base of my dick. It seemed like her mouth was wetter and hotter than she had ever been. It had never felt better.

Then, pulling it out, she looked up at me again and smiled. It was subtle, and sweet, and intimate. We were about to share something - together - that most couples never would consider. I watched as she turned her head toward him, examining his cock in the moonlight, stroking him a time or two before flicking the point of her tongue at the tip of his dick. Then she kissed it softly; the head, down the shaft, his balls. She licked slowly from the base all the way up its length, arriving at the swollen head again. Her lips parted, then, after the briefest pause, she opened them just a touch wider and let him push the tip of his dick into her wet mouth. Then she turned back to me. Again, taking me deep into her mouth before flicking her tongue over the head of my dick, allowing me to feel the same sensation she had just created for this stranger. With each hand holding the base of an erect penis, she began smoothly moving between us. A few sucks for him, then a few for me. A shower of fluttering tongue for one, then the other.

Honestly, I had to step back from her. I was so aroused by the whole situation that I knew was going to come way too soon. So I watched as she blew him, her head bobbing eagerly up and down his shaft. Her eyes were closed, lost and completely immersed in the sensuality of the moment. Almost unconsciously she began to pick up the pace. I watched her own breathing become deeper. She, too, was aroused by what she was doing. I had to work hard not to cum, just from watching her. He got close, too, and she stopped abruptly.

"'Not like that,' she said, between heavy breaths. I need it inside me. The driver looked at me and I nodded. There was no way I was going to back out now. He fished a condom from his car and moved toward Kate, unrolling it down his erect shaft as he walked. She had found an old picnic table and leaned forward on it, presenting herself to him as walked toward her, his dick bouncing in time with his pace."

"He grabbed her ass cheeks, causing her to gasp, then ran his cock up and down her crack, pausing for a moment to tease her clit. Her exposed pussy glistened in the moonlight. She was absolutely drenched. He finally pointed the tip of his cock at her opening. I could see him rotating his hips slightly, almost creating a drilling motion as he pressed into her slit. He took his time, and since he carried a fair more girth than I do, I suspect she was grateful. Her moans grew louder. So much so that two guys showed up from out of the bushes. They kept their distance, and I said nothing, not wanting to ruin the moment."

"His first penetration was so slow that it made my dick ache. But eventually, he reached bottom and added an extra thrust when he did, eliciting another gasp from Kate. He started a rhythm then, pumping her slow and deep, always with that punctuation at the end. I watched his black cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy for several minutes, then moved around front so that she could suck me as he fucked her."

"Again, the sensation was too much, and I came far too soon. She surprised me again, slurping at my dick until she had pulled every drop out of me. I stepped back to watch the show with the other voyeurs. It didn't take long, but I can still hear her voice cutting through the night air as he brought her to a series of orgasms before finishing himself."

"And that, Tim, was the night it all changed."

"And you were OK with all that?"

"For the most part," Mickey said as he stood. "We talked a lot about it over the next few days. On the whole, we decided we both had fun and we wanted more. And so," he laughed again, "we've had more!"

Tim remained quiet for a minute.

"I'm not sure I'd be up for all that," he finally concluded. "But I don't really need to worry about it since Jen would never think of letting things go that far. I can't even imagine her letting someone else touch her."

.......................................................

Junior had put away all of the horses except for the one that Winston was leaning on as he spoke. As he came out of the barn he had Jen and Kate's bags in his hand.

"So how many horses do you have now?" Kate asked as she took the bags.

"Well, here we have 27, including two colts that we will train for the tourists."

"Babies! You have babies?" Kate seemed euphoric. "Jen, don't you want to see them?"

"Um, I guess. Unless these men have other work."

"No ma'am. No other work today. Come to the barn and I will show you."

Kate dug into her bag as they walked. Entering the darkened barn, she handed Jen the bags, and her cell phone.

"Just push the power button twice and the camera will come on."

Jen wondered why Kate couldn't take her own pictures of horses, but she followed along quietly. Winston led them to the back corner of the barn where two young colts shared a stall. They were cute, Jen had to admit, but she still felt awkward being here. She took a couple of pictures, both of the horses and then Kate with the horses.

Winston closed the stall gate as they stepped back into the main passageway and thanked the ladies for coming.

"Oh, no," said Kate. "Thank you, for a wonderful morning. We had fun, didn't we, Jen?"

Jen couldn't help but agree. The ride, the views, and the experience were all something she wouldn't forget for a long time.

"Oh, where are my manners?" Kate continued. "Time for a gratuity, right."

Winston responded quickly. "We don't expect anything, however, we wouldn't refuse whatever you feel to be appropriate."

Kate smiled at Jen. "Whatever we feel, Jen. Isn't that nice?" She turned back toward Winston, still smiling.

"Whatever I feel?" She repeated.

Now it was Winston's turn to smile. "Yes, ma'am."

Jen couldn't believe was she was seeing. Knowing what she knew about Kate, she wasn't shocked, but still. Right here? In front of her?

"Well, let's see what I feel." Kate put her hands on the younger man's chest, slowly sliding them down toward his waist. Jen couldn't move. She could scarcely even breathe. She watched as Kate's hands found the waist of his pants. She tugged for an instant with the left and allowed the right to continue moving farther down.

"Oh, I feel something." She wrapped her hands around the man's shaft; its outline plainly visible through the light fabric of his pants. Squeezing it, she moved closer toward him, pressing her large breasts into him, then sliding down the length of his body to her knees.

"Very impressive," she said, looking up at Winston. "Wanna see it, Jen?"

Her mouth was too dry to answer. Her brain was screaming both yes, and no, at the same time. She knew that had she been able to form a response it wouldn't have mattered. This was Kate's game and she was going to see it out to the end.

"Well, I want to see it. And to feel it." She never broke eye contact with him, and he stared back with a look that mixed disbelief with primal lust. "I want to know how it feels in my hand. I want to feel it pulsing and growing. I want to feel it responding to me."

She tugged at his beltless pants and they gave way, falling aside without a fight. She eagerly dug her hand inside and paused when she reached her prize.

"Oh, Jen." She looked at her young friend for the first time. "You're not going to believe this!."

Jen was already having a hard time believing what was happening.

"Look!" Kate pulled the black cock out from its resting place. In its semi-erect state it was already larger than Jen could have imagined a penis would ever be. Sure, she had heard rumors, but now she was staring at evidence. Nearly hard evidence.

Kate wrapped her fingers around the dark shaft, gently tugging, then stroking it softly. "It's beautiful," she said to no one in particular. Then, without another thought, she darted her tongue out of her mouth and teased the tip, just fluttering the end of her tongue on its hole before continuing underneath with the same technique, all the way down to his balls.

She smiled first at Winston, then at Jen, before returning her full attention to his growing member. She kissed it lightly. On the tip, then along the sides, down to the base again before dragging her tongue back up its length. All the while it continued to grow, both longer and thicker.

Jen watched in stunned silence. She watched as Kate teased it to greater length. She watched as Winston leaned against a post and took her head in his hands. She watched as her friend parted her lips, allowing the tip of that black cock to enter her mouth. She continued to watch as the older woman found a rhythm, opening her mouth to take it deep, then sucking gently as she pulled her head back up toward the tip, before repeating the process.

She paused only for a minute to say, "Picture."

Jen scarcely heard her. Well, she heard the word but it didn't connect with her thinking processes.

"Take a picture, Jen."

Only then did she realize that it wasn't photos of horses that Kate wanted. She shook herself and turned on the phone. Winston moved the arm closest to her so that she could get the shot. She reviewed it and realized that you could barely tell what was happening in the image. So she tried again, waiting until Kate had pulled her head back far enough to see the erect shaft parting her red lips.

Suddenly, Kate reached for her bikini top, releasing the knot with one deft move. She then raised herself higher on her knees, wrapping her big, soft breasts around Winston's dick.

"Like this," she instructed.

Jen took another picture. Somehow it made his dick look even bigger. He filled her cleavage and still had exposed skin on both ends of his shaft. Kate began to suck him again. Jen instinctively took another picture, then another, followed by three more.

"Kneel down," instructed Kate. "I want to be able to see it all."

The angle was better. In fact, she found if she leaned a bit to her left, towards Winston, she could see almost all of Kates's face as she took that massive cock.

"Video," Kate mumbled between strokes.

Jen found the button and began to record the sight and sounds in front of her, capturing every inch of the hard, swollen cock sliding in and out of her eager mouth. As she did, she became aware of the smells, too: sweat, and horses and the subtle fragrance of Kate's perfume. Sex, she thought. It smells like sex. The odor seemed to have an effect on her. Whatever shock she had felt earlier had now drifted away. She had moved past surprise and beyond curiosity and was now arriving at something darker and more intense. She found herself leaning closer to the two of them. As she did, the strong masculine smell of Winston's groin seemed to pull her toward his substantial member. She caught a glimpse of Kate, a small smile growing in her eyes.

Suddenly her better sense prevailed and she stopped recording. She stood quickly to her feet, trying to distance herself, at least to some degree, from what was happening. As she stood, Winston turned to her and smiled, as though he knew exactly the effect the scene was having on her.

She broke from his gaze and saw, for the first time, that Junior had entered the barn at some point. He was far enough away to present no threat. He was, in fact, nearly hidden, just trying to get a peek at Kate's oral skills. When Jen saw him he tried to look away, then, almost as an animal that has been alerted to the presence of an approaching human, he froze and just stared at her. Their eyes locked long enough for both of them to know that they had each been found out.

Jen resisted the initial impulse to look away. She realized that Junior's right hand was pressed to the front of his pants, not unlike one of the men she had seen the day before. He wasn't grasping himself. Instead, it appeared that he was gently rubbing himself with the back of his thumb and hand as if to disguise his intent.

Winston was breathing heavier now. Kate was even more animated in her efforts. Jen was convinced that her own scent had now been added to the others she had noticed earlier. She glanced back at Winston, who was still staring at her. His eyes were glazed in pleasure as Kate nearly finished her task.

Looking back at Junior, she saw that he had not turned away either. Both men were now watching her, even as Kate performed her oral show. Jen felt her hands rising, slowly, but certainly, toward her chest. Without thinking too deeply she allowed her hands to meet at the cleft between her breasts. She paused only for a moment before grasping the light fabric that covered them, then pulling them apart from one another, allowing her erect nipples to spring into view.

A faint smile formed on Junior's lips as he enjoyed her wanton display. She heard Winston groan his approval, too, as she coaxed the fabric even wider. Her right hand began to make its way down from her chest, working past her tummy, slowly and deliberately. Before it reached its inevitable target, Jen was interrupted by Winston's hand, which gently brushed her left breast.

She looked down as he began to grasp it, squeezing it tightly. His rough fingers and callous hand provided a sensation far different than when Tim touched them. Her nipples responded to his rough touch and he moaned his pleasure at the sight, rolling one of them between his thumb and forefinger. Jen heard herself gasp as he suddenly grabbed her entire breast again, nearly pulling her toward him as he did.

Whether that was a result of his orgasm or the cause of it, she didn't know. But the two actions seemed to happen simultaneously. Kate pulled her head back just in time. The first blast of his cum splashed across her neck. The next three coated her breasts and followed gravity's pull into the warmth between them. Winston took his dick into his hand, squeezing out even more as the two women watched him.

Kate posed for a few more pictures, making sure the light caught the reflection of her sticky reward, before finally standing up again. Junior had disappeared into some other corner of the barn and Jen suddenly felt very exposed. She pulled her bikini back into place and was trying to plan her escape as Kate stood up and took her by the arm.