Island Vacation Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was thicker than the glass dildo and about as long. As he drizzled oil onto the head of his aching member, Marie retrieved a small handheld vibrator from the selection of toys with one hand and used the other to spread her labia and expose her swollen clit.

"Not yet," Andy rasped, "I want you to feel only me... just this once," he added with a small smile as the look of disappointment on her face was replaced with a tentative flash of excitement.

She held his gaze as she slowly stretched out her arms and let the vibrator roll gently out of her fingers. She then grabbed a handful of blanket in each hand, giving her something to hold onto when he would at last fill her.

Andy gave a brief chuckle as he moved into position between legs, his well-lubed dick in his right hand. "You look like a virgin sacrifice," he intoned in a voice thick with desire.

"Then take me..." she breathed, moving her eyes from his to gaze at the tip of his thick penis poised at her opening.

"Gladly...," he sighed and, using his left hand to hold her cheeks open and expose her now widened and glistening hole, he guided his dick into her ass.

Their simultaneous cries mingled together as his head slid past her rim with a pop.

"Uuuuuughhhh," Andy groaned, continuing his slow, steady plunge inward, his eyes never leaving her face as she took him in for the first time.

Marie arched her back upon his entry with a moaned "Aaaaaahh!" She froze, experiencing the painful stretching sensation of his cock fully inside of her; something she'd waited years to feel. Andy shifted his hold on her legs, and asked tentatively, "...You okay?"

Her lips curved and she tried to wriggle further onto his cock, but her movement was limited by his firm grip on her legs against his chest.

"Just perfect," she smiled lazily, enjoying the feel of his pubic hair rubbing against her slit as her pelvis writhed against him.

Still buried to the hilt within her ass, he moved her legs to open them further and bent his torso low over hers; their lips locked in a brief, burning kiss. Marie moved her arms to his muscled shoulders; her hands clasping his head, her fingers running through his dirty-blonde hair.

His weight on his arms, body suspended above hers, Andy slowly drew his dick out of Marie's hot, tight hole, stopping just before his head slipped past the rim. Their lips met again as Andy began to pump; slowly, shallowly at first, and then rapidly, gaining speed and depth as her muscles grew accustomed to his size.

After only a minute, Andy abruptly paused and stood, raising Marie's legs to rest against his chest once more before he continued his thrusting. She sighed happily, her mouth open slightly, panting in time with his rhythm.

One idle hand sneaked over to grab the forgotten vibrator. She paused, glancing his way and raising a brow in question, to which Andy chuckled and nodded, his breath too labored for words.

The buzzing sensation gave her clit an immediate jolt and her body bucked. Andy's hold on her legs remained firm as Marie's movements fell back into a rhythm. He felt her body relaxing as the vibrations coursed through her loins and he moved her legs more widely apart and partially balanced his weight against them in a V-shape as he began to fuck her in earnest.

"Ooooooh, yessssss..." She hissed, followed by a series of gasping moans, punctuated by Andy's thrusts. "Aaah... aaah... aaah..."

Andy felt beads of sweat forming across his forehead, both from his exertion and the inferno of his own desire. He had to hold off until she came; there was no way he was going to finish without her.

As if on cue, Marie panted, "...Getting...close... Almost there..."

Andy increased his speed and shortened his thrusts, knowing from their years of intimate friendship how to best bring her over the brink.

"Oh...ooooh...aaah FUCK ... oh yeah, Andy, don't stop..."

A stream of moans followed from Marie's mouth as her orgasm exploded, starting at her core and radiating rapidly throughout her body. His dick anchored tightly in her ass, Andy felt the clamping muscles of her vagina through the thin muscle wall separating him from that wet hole and nearly joined her eruption with his own.

He mercifully slowed his thrusts, eyes glued to her face. Her eyes were closed, her long hair all disheveled about her, her luscious mouth slightly open, her cheeks flushed with ecstasy. The rest of her was similarly spent. Andy gently lowered her legs so that they draped over the edge of the tall bed, her toes not even skimming the floor.

Slowly, she opened her eyes, blinked, licked her lips, and with a little shudder, brought her legs together at the knees and drew them to her chest, as if to squeeze the last remnants of her powerful climax from her satiated body.

"Mmmmmm, that was goooood," she smiled and stretched her limbs, legs again dangling over the bed.

"Ready for more?" Andy asked rhetorically, smiling as he bent his upper body over hers again, arms flanking her radiant face.

"You always leave me wanting more..." she purred seductively, before grasping his strong, broad shoulders, and allowing herself to be pulled upright with him as he straightened.

Her feet were only on the ground a brief instant before he spun her to face the bed, patting the blanketed surface with one large hand. Marie assumed the modified doggy-style position, and with her torso flattened to the bed, ass slightly raised to meet the height of his long legs.

Andy's large hands spread her cheeks yet again and, without delay, his thick member penetrated her from behind. Her hole was still stretched, slick, and wonderfully accommodating as the muscles of her canal squeezed his dick from all sides.

"Oh god....I'm not gonna last long..." Andy ground out, the tight tension in his sack building as he watched his cock slide in and out of her.

He bought himself a few moments by slowing his thrusts to an excruciating crawl... pulling out of her body completely, so the head of his penis hovered just centimeters from her almost gaping hole, and then reinserting it with aching slowness.

"Wow, that's a beautiful sight." Mesmerized by his head popped in and out of her hole, he savored every aspect of the experience of entering her thus. Marie's muffled breaths rose sharply each time he pushed past her barrier, which dangerously increased Andy's arousal, almost to the point of no return.

Andy could take no more. His speed increased and his breathing grew ragged as he pounded into her over and over and over... He gripped Marie by her slender waist, holding her body as if it were reins tethered to the wild lust he rode fiercely to his own climax.

"uuuuUUUUUggghhhhhh!" He held his breath as the orgasm peaked, waves of hot cum filling her ass. She felt each blast inside of her and nearly came again. His legs now unsteady, his breathing labored from exertion, he leaned onto the bed as far next to her as he could manage with his dick still inside her.

His senses were swimming, but he registered the grin on her face as it lay facing him on the bed. "My god, Marie, you are amazing."

She chuckled and wiggled her ass playfully, feeling him soften and start to slip from her body now that he'd spent his load.

"What can I say? You inspire me," she replied with a coy smile. Andy laughed and kissed her upturned cheek before pulling out of her ass and flopping on to his back next to her on the bed.

They laid in silence together, each trying to catch their breath, savoring the gratification of finally realizing this bone-deep need they felt for each other.

"Funny..." he mused. "What's funny?" Marie asked.

"I still want more of you," came his reply, his deep voice sliding like velvet over her already dancing nerves.

She beamed, contented warmth rising inside of her as she basked in the love and lust that would bind them forever, before curling into Andy's side and falling asleep.

___________________________________

After about thirty minutes, Marie awoke and again felt restless energy welling up.

She glanced at Andy asleep beside her on the bed before slipping off the end and padding to the breakfast trolley.

"Aaaghh! How can you move after that?!" Andy groaned, her movements waking him. "Come back to bed!"

She laughed, "Strangely enough, I actually find orgasms rejuvenating."

"Well, how lucky for you..." Andy retorted sarcastically, still lounging in the bed, watching her nibble a piece of bacon as she rummaged in her suitcase near the bathroom door.

"Indeed..." Marie drawled slyly, making her way to the bed. When she reached the side on which he lay, she bent to kiss him deeply, sensually, on the lips.

"Mmmmm..." Andy made to restrain her as she pulled up, depositing the remaining strip of bacon in his open mouth.

"Uhn uh," she warned, though her face was glowing with a satisfied smile, "you need to recover your strength, my dear... The day has just begun."

To be continued....

12