Isolated Love Ch. 04 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, ladies," he said brightly, and Ina rolled her eyes. Benji noticed, but didn't say anything. He wasn't here for her anyway. "Arabeth, mind if we talk?"

But Arabeth wasn't the one speaking, it was Ina, "Uh, yeah. She does. We both do. We're having lunch. So excuse yourself from the table, yes?" She all but barked at him. She was having none of this foolishness today, not while she was enjoying lunch with her friend.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I was talking to you..." he replied, his tone harsh. Ina rolled her eyes again and looked at Arabeth who was just sitting in her chair, trying not to laugh.

"But I was talking to you,kuma nina," she retorted, and watched as the smug smile disappeared from his face and was replaced with disbelief. "Now, I'll make you this offer once more... excuse yourself from the table."

Benji couldn't believe this little freshman, "Or. What?" he challenged, amused by her bold demeanor.

"Or I'll excuse you myself... cool?" challenge accepted, motherfucker. Benji's eyes flitted back and forth between the two young women and he caved. He didn't really want to be bothered with Arabeth's friend, so he let it go. He waited for another 20 seconds before his eyes rested on Arabeth.

"Meet me at the amphitheater around 8pm, okay?" he offered, waiting for her to accept. Ina was still glaring at him and the tension was so thick, it could probably break someone's skull. Arabeth nodded and Ina sucked her teeth. Without another word, Benji was off.

When they were both sure he was gone, they stared at each other before bursting into fits of laughter. "Ina! That was so rude!" Arabeth said, trying to catch her breath as their laughter slowly died down.

"Pshh, please Arabeth. Wait... you're not actually going to meet him are you?" Ina questioned. Arabeth shrugged nonchalantly and continued eating her food. "No... no, no, no! Do not go meet him!" she begged.

"Why?"

"Because! He's still with that fucking girlfriend of his and I don't want you getting caught up!" Ina had dropped the bomb. They were still together? But he told her...fuck! Noting the way Arabeth's face was twisted up, Ina decided to get it all out. "Look, I saw him and some girl the other day... they were walking to his car, I think, and he grabbed her hand. I'm only telling you this because..."

But Arabeth didn't let her to finish. "I know why you're telling me... thank you," her glum reply came. She was hurt. If what Ina was saying was true, then Benji was playing her and she was falling for it. Well, he had another thing coming if he thought that she was just going to fall to her knees, attractive or not. Arabeth had lost her appetite, and so had Ina for that matter. They decided to go to Starbucks and then go their separate ways.

Around 7:50, Arabeth found herself pacing back and forth in her room, debating whether or not to show up. If she did, she'd have to confront him about having a girlfriend and lying to her... and if she didn't, it'd be a solid 'Fuck you' to him... which he truly deserved.

"Why don't you just.. not show up?" Arabeth turned to face her roommate who was sitting at her desk. She'd told Antoinette what was going on and, of course, she had some pretty not nice things to say about him. "He's obviously playing you... Now you can't be pretty and dumb, okay? I won't allow it. Just don't go," she concluded. Deep down Arabeth knew she was right, but something in her told her to go meet him and clear this all up. Maybe if she went to see him she could finally get him off her back, and then her life would be back to normal.

Who are you trying to convince? You like the attention... and you're only going to be near him because well, you're an idiot.

Her conscience was doing it again, calling her names. Making her feel like her ideas were always wrong. But she knew that there was no one to put the blame on but herself, after all... it was inside her head. She tried to ignore it and forget that she knew it was right, but it didn't matter. Like the attention? Hell, she loved it! But why? He wasn't even the best looking guy on this campus and she was certain that she could do better, but the fact that he'd put so much time and energy into trying to get her attention made her feel special... But Ina and Antoinette were both right, this was stupid. She should just not go and make him look like the fool, waiting there all lonely and hurt... but that wasn't her. She wasn't the person to just leave well enough alone. She knew that eventually this could turn ugly, but for some reason she didn't care...

"I'm gonna just go and get it over with..."

**

She was standing in the center of the amphitheater, her hands in her pockets as her eyes scanned the area for any sign of Benji. It was only a couple of minutes past eight, but she couldn't shake the feeling that he might not show up and she would be standing there, waiting on him like a lost puppy. She pulled out her phone for the 10th time and checked the time. A minute had gone past.

"Hi."

Arabeth nearly jumped out of her skin and Benji let out a husky laugh. She turned to face him and noticed that he looked a little unkempt. His usually styled hair was messy, and it sort of gave the appearance of Ed Sheeran. His posture was languid and his eyes were sizing her up. It made her uneasy, but she was here on a mission

"Look, I know abou-..."

"A simple 'hi' would be appropriate etiquette," he interjected. His smile was mischievous, as if he knew something that she didn't, and it was unsettling.

"Hi," she replied meekly, and in turn he took two steps forward.

"Hello."

Deep breaths, Arabeth. Deep breaths. "I know about your girlfriend," she said simply, her eyes meeting his as she gauged his reaction... but he didn't give her one. Instead, he stared blankly at her, expecting an elaboration. "Catina said she saw you with that girl... some girl. And that you grabbed her hand..."

"So?"

Arabeth gawked at him. So?! What the hell did he mean 'so'?! "Fuck it. Whatever." She was through with this. If he wanted to play this game, fine. But she wasn't going to sit here and be a pawn, she had better things to do with her time. She made to storm off, but was halted as he seized her arm, not brutally tight but tight enough to cease her actions. When he didn't let go, Arabeth demanded him to release her arm.

Benji wasn't listening. He'd pulled her close to his body. Chest to chest they stood as Arabeth's eyes stared up into his face. Benji was observing her features, silently kicking himself for what he was about to do.

"You really believe everything you hear?" he whispered in a low, seductive tone. Arabeth felt her body swooning, but tried hard not to let his closeness affect her. "Take a ride with me..." he offered, giving her no time to decline as he stepped back and started his way towards the parking lot. When he didn't hear her footsteps, he stopped and turned to face her. "You coming?"

Arabeth knew she should tell him to go fuck himself... but she didn't. Instead, she followed and with her pride...she was trapped in his web.

**

For what seemed like hours, Arabeth and Benji drove to nowhere. They'd taken a winding road and ended up somewhere that was more than 40 minutes away from campus. Now they were sitting in an empty lot with the car shut off and the windows down. Arabeth, seemingly uncomfortable with the situation she'd gotten herself into, tried to keep busy by scrolling through her phone. She would glace in Benji's direction every so often and was relieved when he seemed to be as involved in his phone as she was. From the looks of it, he was texting someone, but she wasn't sure who and she wasn't going to press him. It wasn't her business.

"So, are we gonna sit here and say nothing or...what?" she finally broke the silence. She was still looking down, but it was irritating her that they weren't doing anything. "I'm only asking because we just drove so far and now we're doing nothing. What, is this a date or something? Take all the freshmen girls out here for a romantic evening of staring at nothing?" she quipped, her voice laced with sarcasm.

"I don't know," he muttered. He sounded almost... sad? Or, maybe a tad bit bleak. This caused Arabeth to stop what she was doing on her phone and look at him, and for the first time since they'd met she actually felt sorry for him. She didn't know why, it wasn't like he was doing anything to receive her pity, but something about his demeanor in this moment seemed pitiful and it made her wonder.

"Tell me something," she began, determined to clear the air. "Who are you?"

This pulled an exasperated laugh from him as she cocked an eyebrow. "Who am I?" His tone was dark.

Arabeth cleared her throat and repeated the question. "Yes, who are you? Wha-... I wanna know about you. You haven't really told me much about yourself..."

"The same could be said for you," he countered but that didn't deter Arabeth. He wasn't getting out of this.

"You're right. But I figured that if you could figure out my class schedule, you'd be able to figure out a little more about me as well. Now, I'll ask one more time and if you don't answer me... well then you might as well start the car up and drive us home. You seem to think that playing the role of 'mystery man' is some fantasy that every girl has." She wanted to get some sort of reaction out of him since he always seemed to play it cool.

Benji was humored by her sudden boldness and decided to indulge her, "Hi, Arabeth. I'm Benji Amar Holland. I'm 20. I go to school at NKU..." he began, but was silenced by the look in her eyes. She wasn't amused.

"You know what I meant,Benjamin."

"That's not my name, sweetheart, it's Benji. Now, if you'll let me finish. I'm an only child, adopted. My parents come from old money, so I guess you could say we're sort of rich. I'm a country boy. I play video games all the fucking time - nerdy.. I know. But some girls dig that. I-..."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Arabeth interrupted, bored with his life story. She shouldn't have asked, she should have instead gotten straight to the point, but now was as good a time as any.

Benji pondered this question for a moment before he started the car, and Arabeth leaned back in her seat. She should've fucking known.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I have an ex-girlfriend that I can't get rid of. It's... complicated," he said simply, not giving any indication that he was going to continue the conversation. Arabeth nodded and went back to scrolling through her phone, but not before she asked a couple more questions.

"Who is she?"

Benji scoffed. "Does it matter?"

Arabeth thought it over for a moment and decided that it really didn't. "Why did Catina say you were holding some chick's hand if you're not together?"

"Because I was." He shrugged his shoulders. They were still sitting in the lot, but he'd turned on the radio to drown out the silence. "Ready to go?"

Arabeth nodded and turned her head to gaze out of the window. Benji sped out of the parking lot and started humming to the song on the radio. It upset her that he was being so casual about this. A minute ago he seemed like he was ready to pour his heart out.

"I like you... but things really are complicated. I mean.. I don't wanna bring you into my mess, but for some reason... I've had this feeling that we could potentially be something. But... I don't know."

"It's complicated," she finished for him. He'd said that already and it was starting to get to her. What was so complicated? If he thought they could be something, why didn't he just let go of his girlfriend, ex-girlfriend.. whatever the hell she was. When neither one of them said anything further Benji turned up the music and continued to look straight ahead while Arabeth descended into her thoughts.

**

A few weeks had passed and it was getting close to the end of the semester, and that meant summer break. Arabeth hadn't gotten anywhere with Benji since the night in his car, and quite frankly she was starting not to care much. Ina had constantly been on her ass about letting go of the situation, but Arabeth just couldn't. Up until now... Benji had been avoiding her and spending more time with a girl Arabeth could only guess to be the girlfriend/ex-girlfriend. She tried not to let it bother her, but the fact that he'd basically hounded her for so long just to drop her didn't sit right. She shouldn't have even been so worried about it as finals were coming up, and that should have been her main focus.

"Hey."

Oh hell no... Arabeth was sitting in the library, trying to concentrate and up until that point, it was working. She was knocking out the material needed for her English final and she was on a roll. Until an unwanted presence interrupted her concentration. Hey? Was he seri-... of course he was serious.

"Bye," she replied curtly as she started to gather her things. Didn't he know it was quiet hours in the library and casual conversation was unwelcome? Without another word she brushed past him, only to be followed out of the doors. They were outside now and Arabeth knew it was only a matter of time...

"So that's it?" he called after her, and she kept walking. When he noticed she wasn't going to stop he ran to catch up with her. "You're not even going to let me explain?" he asked breathlessly. Arabeth kept walking. "I really am sorry you got caught up in this ya know..."

Arabeth ceased walking and turned to face him. She put on her best forced smile and gleamed up at him. "Wanna go somewhere and talk?" she purred in a low whisper. If he wanted to play games... She could too.

Benji cocked his head to the side before smiling mischievously and nodding.

She led him back to the dorms and her room. He didn't think that by somewhere she meant her room, but this would be better than the parking lot. As soon as they were both inside Arabeth dropped her books and locked the door. Without a word she pulled him in, her lips smashing against his as he backed her up against the door. Their breathing was harsh as their tongues fought in a battle for control, both of them wanting the other to surrender. Benji hiked her leg up around his waist as his other hand met her breasts, squeezing them roughly and pulling a husky moan from Arabeth's throat. Her hands found their way to the hem of his shirt and, with his assistance, she lifted it over his head. She went to unbuckle his belt and his lips moved to her neck, biting and sucking at her skin. Arabeth bit her lip as she clumsily fumbled with his belt. Benji took his hand off her breast long enough to help her undo his belt and let out a heady groan when she slipped her hand into his jeans. She massaged the outline of his cock through his boxers as he fought for control. His restraint was slowly slipping and it spurred her on. When she felt that his manhood was fully erect, she dropped her leg from around his waist and pushed against his chest with her free hand. The back of his knees met the chair and he fell into it. Her eyes were on his face, watching his contorted features as she continued to stroke his cock outside of his underwear. Incoherent mumblings and needy groans were coming from his lips and it brought forth a playful smirk to Arabeth's lips.

"Please baby, pull it out..." he begged, his voice laced with want. His breathing was shallow and it gave Arabeth just the confidence she needed to continue. She slowly got to her knees in front of him and gazed up at him. She was teasing him and it was clouding his mind. "Fucking god..." he breathed.

Ever so slowly, Arabeth pulled down his zipper and unbuttoned his pants. He groaned at the simple action as his hooded eyes traveled to her face. She was looking at him with those big doe eyes and he smirked. She was gonna get hers. "The more you tease me, the less lenient I become..." he warned, his voice low with desire. Arabeth dismissed his threat and continued at a leisurely pace, slowly pulling out his cock. Her mouth slightly dropped as she gaped at the thickness of it. Benji let out a cocky chuckle as he watched her eyes on his cock. Just the reaction he was looking for. "Stroke it..." he commanded, and watched as she slowly did so. His eyes fluttered close and his head lulled back. "Sss... ahh, fucking Christ! Just like that..." he moaned deeply, not at all concerned with how loud he was being. This girl was doing wonders on his cock and she was only using her hand.

Arabeth was mesmerized, she'd thought she was winning this game of tit for tat, but now all she was concerned with was having his thick cock filling her already dripping cavern. Without asking she leaned forward and slipped his throbbing cock between her lips and was rewarded with a heavy sigh as his body trembled. She didn't know what had come over her, but right now she really wasn't worried about that... just about giving the man who'd she'd wanted so desperately to please his release. His words of encouragement spurred her on as she bobbed her head up and down, her hot, wet mouth providing the best suction on his aching member. She decided to test the waters and she slowly pushed lips further down his member, the head of his cock instantly touching the back of her throat. It didn't take long before she felt him pulsating in her mouth and without warning, his hot, thick cum spurted into her mouth and down her throat. Arabeth swallowed it all as Benji's lap rose from the seat causing her to suddenly remove her mouth and let out a series of sputtered coughs. Benji sat back in the chair, his body still shaking from her attention. Arabeth, who'd let out her last cough, watched as his body was slumped against the chair. She smiled inwardly as he let out a deep sigh of content. 'Good' she thought as she rose to her feet. Benji's hooded gaze followed her as she went to pick up his shirt.

"Get out," she demanded. This caused him to sit up and watch her curiously. She was kicking him out?

What the hell...

"I'm sorry?" he asked, confused as to why she wanted him to leave. They couldn't possibly be done..

"G-E-T... O-U-T. Get. Out," she said again, this time throwing his shirt so that it landed on his face. Benji snatched the material and began tucking himself back inside his pants. He stood up and slipped his shirt back over his head.

"What's wrong?" he asked. He sounded a little disappointed. His brows were knit in confusion and Arabeth only smiled.

"You've been playing games all year... When you're ready to stop fucking around, come see me," she replied, her voice thick with dismissal. Benji didn't wait for an explanation as he fixed himself and started towards the door. Arabeth watched as he slowly made his way towards the exit and her smile grew when she heard him sigh heavily and saw his shoulders slump.

Before leaving, Benji turned around and looked her up and down before giving her what would be the start of their casual fuck fest relation-shit. "You know... I actually broke up with her. For real this time. I was coming to tell you that... but this happened instead. I like you, but I'm guessing your feelings for me have gone. Anyway... I hope you have a good summer," he concluded, and without giving her the chance to respond he walked out of the door and out of her life... At least for the summer.

**

Over the next couple of semesters Arabeth and Benji would play this game of 'I want you-but I don't want you to know I want you'. Neither one of them ever made the decision to suggest a commitment. Arabeth was more than happy to continue doing everything in her power to keep him happy, hoping that it would eventually lead him to wanting a relationship with her. Her life suddenly became revolved around trying to keep him happy, in which he acted as if it were nothing special. On some occasions he would make her feel like the only girl in the world, and on others he'd make her feel like complete shit. But she put up with it. She put up with it because he was what she wanted and she'd planned to have him. She didn't listen when everyone told her that he was playing with her life, because he already had her wrapped around his finger. She was content with trying to please him. She was sure that everything would work out in the long run...